The International Monetary System: Should It Be Reformed?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Staggered Wage Setting in a Macro Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 108-113.
- Akerlof, George A & Yellen, Janet L, 1985. "Can Small Deviations from Rationality Make Significant Differences to Economic Equilibria?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 708-720.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1986.
"On "Real' and "Sticky-Price' Theories of the Business Cycle,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 397-414, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986. "On "Real" and "Sticky-Price" Theories of the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 1933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1988.
"Exchange rate volatility and misalignment: evaluating some proposals for reform,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-231.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1989. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignment: Evaluating Some Proposals for Reform," NBER Working Papers 2894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1995. "The international monetary system: Are present arrangements optimal? Editor's introduction," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 443-448, October.
- Narkevich, Siarhei & Trunin, Pavel, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble as a Regional Reserve Currency," Published Papers dok2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Michael Devereux & Thomas A. Wilson, 1989. "International Co-ordination of Macroeconomic Policies: A Review," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 15(s1), pages 20-34, February.
- Lehment, Harmen, 1988. "Wechselkurszielzonen und der Louvre-Accord," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1370, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
- Zhen Zhu, 1997. "Dynamic Inconsistency and Exchange-Rate Target Zones: A Welfare Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 15-38.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1987.
"The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives,"
NBER Working Papers
2464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frankel, Jeffrey, 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5ct1w459, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Rudiger Dornbusch and Jeffrey Frankel., 1988. "The Flexible Exchange Rate System: Experience and Alternatives," Economics Working Papers 8868, University of California at Berkeley.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 1995. "The operation and future of the international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 513-530, October.
- Pavel Trunin & Sergey Narkevich, 2013. "Prospects for the Russian Ruble to Become Regional Reserve Currency," Working Papers 118, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:77:y:1987:i:2:p:205-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.