Internal Labor Markets and Noncompeting Groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panos, Georgios & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009.
"Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements,"
15471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "Union Mediation and Adaptation to Reciprocal Loyalty Arrangements," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-119, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bartosz Slawecki, 2011. "Anthropology of the peripheral labour market. The role of culture in explaining the process of hiring employees in microenterprises (Antropologia peryferyjnego rynku pracy - rola kultury w wyjasnianiu," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(32), pages 129-153.
- Sylvie Le Minez, 2002. "Topographie des secteurs d'activité à partir des flux de mobilité intersectorielle des salariés," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 354(1), pages 49-83.
- Georgios A. Panos & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2013. "Reciprocal Loyalty and Union Mediation," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 645-676, July.
- Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja, 2012. "Internal labor markets and worker rents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 491-509.
- Hildegard Brauns & Susanne Steinmann & Annick Kieffer & Catherine Marry, 1997. "Does Education matter? France and Germany in Comparative Perspective," MZES Working Papers 20, MZES.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:48-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.