The Monetary-Fiscal Mix: Long-run Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Bagnai, 2004.
"Keynesian And Neoclassical Fiscal Sustainability Indicators, With Applications To Emu Member Countries,"
- Alberto Bagnai, 2004. "Keynesian and neoclassical fiscal susteinability indicators, with applications to EMU member countries," Working Papers 75, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000.
"The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Charles, Sébastien & Dallery, Thomas, 2013.
"Le Canada et l’austérité expansionniste dans les années quatre-vingt-dix : un « succès » macroéconomique à revisiter ?,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(3), pages 207-230, Septembre.
- Sébastien Charles & Thomas Dallery, 2013. "Le Canada et l’austérité expansionniste dans les années quatre-vingt-dix : un « succès » macroéconomique à revisiter ?," Post-Print halshs-01346444, HAL.
- Pierre Duguay & Yves Rabeau, 1989. "Les effets macro-économiques de la politique budgétaire : de Keynes à la synthèse néo-classique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(4), pages 597-620.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:76:y:1986:i:2:p:213-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.