Korekiyo Takahashi and Japan's Recovery from the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Riley, John G & Samuelson, William F, 1981. "Optimal Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 381-392, June.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1978. "Optimal Auction Design," Discussion Papers 362, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
- Matthews, Steven A., 1983.
"Selling to risk averse buyers with unobservable tastes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 370-400, August.
- Steven A. Matthews, 1981. "Selling to Risk Averse Buyers with Unobservable Tastes," Discussion Papers 480S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Holt, Charles A, Jr, 1980. "Competitive Bidding for Contracts under Alternative Auction Procedures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 433-445, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Dimand & Masazumi Wakatabe, 2011. "The Kyoto University Economic Review (1926–44) as Importer and Exporter of Economic Ideas: Bringing Lausanne, Cambridge, Vienna and Marx to Japan," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ito Takatoshi & Okina Kunio & Teranishi Juro, 1993.
"News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 107-131, June.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kunio Okina & Juro Teranishi, 1988. "News and the Dollar/Yen Exchange Rate, 1931-1933: The End of the Gold Standard, Imperialism, and the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 2683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shibamoto, Masahiko & Shizume, Masato, 2014.
"Exchange rate adjustment, monetary policy and fiscal stimulus in Japan's escape from the Great Depression,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-18.
- Masahiko Shibamoto & Masato Shizume, 2014. "Exchange Rate Adjustment, Monetary Policy and Fiscal Stimulus in Japan's Escape from the Great Depression," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-12, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2013. "Fiscal Multipliers and Policy Coordination," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Jordi Galí (ed.), Fiscal Policy and Macroeconomic Performance, edition 1, volume 17, chapter 6, pages 175-234 Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:2:p:369-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.