A Profile of Senior Economics Majors in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phillip Saunders, 2011. "A history of economic education," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John J. Siegfried & David K. Round, 2001.
"International Trends in Economics Degrees During the 1990s,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 203-218, January.
- John J. Siegfried & David K. Round, 2000. "International Trends in Economics Degrees During the 1990s," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0047, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Roger B. Butters & Andrew Perumal, 2013. "Success in Economics Major: Is it Path Dependent?," Working Papers 13-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Skoorka & Carol Condon, 2003. "Trends in U.S. economics majors: Why the decline in the 1990s?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 195-204, June.
- John J. Siegfried, 2011. "The Economics Major in the United States," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 68 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dagenais, Denyse L., 1986. "Analyse de la performance d’étudiants au baccalauréat en administration en fonction de leurs caractéristiques à l’entrée," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 185-209, juin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:19-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.