Asset Exchanges and the Transactions Demand for Money, 1919-29
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bardsen, G., 1990.
"Dynamic Modelling And The Demand For Narrow Money In Norway,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
359, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bardsen, G., 1990. "Dynamic Modelling and the Demand for Narrow Money in Norway," Papers 07-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Bardsen, Gunnar, 1990. "Dynamic Modelling And The Demand For Narrow Money In Norway," Economic Research Papers 268479, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1986.
"Explorations in monetary history: A survey of the literature,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 339-415, October.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1986. "Explorations in Monetary History: A Survey of the Literature," NBER Working Papers 1821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1988. "The Contribution of a Monetary History of the United States: 1867 to 1960 To Monetary History," NBER Working Papers 2549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Mikkola, 1989. "Transactions demand for money, deregulation and stock exchanges," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 31-38, Spring.
- Alexander J. Field, 2014. "The Interwar Housing Cycle in the Light of 2001-2012: A Comparative Historical Perspective," NBER Chapters,in: Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, pages 39-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander J. Field, 2013. "The Interwar Housing Cycle in the Light of 2001-2011: A Comparative Historical Approach," NBER Working Papers 18796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Temin, 1998. "The Causes of American Business Cycles: An Essay in Economic Historiography," NBER Working Papers 6692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Talk:Quantity theory of money/Archive Panache in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:1:p:43-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.