Devaluation: A Critical Appraisal of the IMF's Policy Prescriptions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Jacquemot, 1989. "Rôle du taux de change dans l'ajustement d'une économie à faible revenu. Une revue de la littérature récente," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(118), pages 357-402.
- A. E. Akinlo & A. F. Odusola, 2003. "Assessing the impact of Nigeria's naira depreciation on output and inflation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 691-703.
- William H. Branson, 1986. "Stabilization, Stagflation, and Investment Incentives: The Case of Kenya, 1979-1980," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 267-294 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali, Syed Zahid & Anwar, Sajid & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2012. "Macroeconomic consequences of increased productivity in less developed economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 621-631.
- Buiter, Willem H., 1986.
"Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
93, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1986. "Macroeconomic Responses by Developing Countries to Changes in External Economic Conditions," NBER Working Papers 1836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward, Sebastian, 1986. "Are Devaluations Contractionary?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 501-508, August.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987.
"Economics Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Developing Countries,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
433, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "Economic Liberalization and the Equilibrium Real Exchange rate in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cunha, Aercio S. & Kyle, Steven, 1989. "Natural Resources, Structural Adjustment, and Sustainable Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Critique of Policy Recommendations," Staff Papers 197578, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:359-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.