Quality Choice and Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahum D. Melumad & Amir Ziv, 2004. "Reduced Quality and an Unlevel Playing Field Could Make Consumers Happier," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12), pages 1646-1659, December.
- Erik Benrud, 2003. "Competition Between Low and High Quality Products in the Financial Services Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 133-147, April.
- Jean-Bernard Boyabé, 1999. "« Marché informel » : une lecture critique du modèle d'Akerlof," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 169-186.
- Li, Dong & Nagurney, Anna, 2015. "A general multitiered supply chain network model of quality competition with suppliers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 336-356.
- Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2001. "On inefficiency and instability in decentralized recycling systems," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 4(3), pages 191-210, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:2:p:127-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.