In Search of the "Wheel of Wealth": On the Origins of Frank Knight's Circular-Flow Diagram
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Fama, Eugene F & Laffer, Arthur B, 1971. "Information and Capital Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(3), pages 289-298, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1971. "Information and Frictional Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 290-301.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten, 2014. "Financial Intermediation in the National Accounts: Asset Valuation, Intermediation, and Tobin′s q," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 125-147 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger E. Backhouse & Yann Giraud, 2010. "Circular Flow Diagrams," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2006. "The "Architecture" of Capital Accounting: Basic Design Principles," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 193-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles R. Hulten & Paul Schreyer, 2010. "GDP, Technical Change, and the Measurement of Net Income: the Weitzman Model Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:5:p:1037-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.