Taxation of the Poor and the Normative Theory of Tax Incidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lerman, Robert I. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1995. "Changing Ranks and the Inequality Impacts of Taxes and Transfers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(1), pages 45-59, March.
- Creedy, J. & van de Ven, J., 2001.
"Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
782, The University of Melbourne.
- Dr Justin van de Ven, 2003. "Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 227, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Justin van de Ven & John Creedy, 2003. "Taxation, Reranking and Equivalence Scales," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Melissa Holly Mahoney, 2013. "Inequity in American Schools: A New Perspective on the Distributional Effects of School Expenditures on Economic Well-Being," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(4), pages 728-755, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:62:y:1972:i:2:p:319-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.