The End of the North-South Wage Differential
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davila, Alberto E., 1982. "The impact of the US/Mexico border region and concentrations of Mexican-Americans on Mexican-American earnings," ISU General Staff Papers 198201010800008496, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2008.
"Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 723-742, March.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2008. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," Post-Print halshs-00754296, HAL.
- Ethel B. Jones & Rand W. Ressler, 1993. "The South-Nonsouth Faculty Salary Differential," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 33-42, Winter.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1999. "The Rybczynski Theorem, Factor-Price Equalization, and Immigration: Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 7074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Labor Market Equilibrium and Sun-belt-Frostbelt Earnings Gaps," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 107-113, Apr-Jun.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, "undated". "Do Institutions Affect the Wage Structure? Right-to-Work Laws, Unionization, and the Minimum Wage," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_57, Levy Economics Institute.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1999. "The Minimum Wage and Regional Wage Structure: Implications for Income Distribution," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_267, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:61:y:1971:i:5:p:932-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.