Advertising and the Advantages of Size
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 678-684.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A. & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Shapouri, Shahla & Trueblood, Michael A., 2003. "The Export Market For Differentiated Processed Agricultural Products: The Role Of Factor Prices And Fixed Costs," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21964, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Azamat Valei, 2017. "Advertising Response to New Entry," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp588, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:465-478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostas Tsekouras & Efthalia Dimara & Dimitris Skuras & Dimitris Tzelepis, 2009. "Back to basics: The Comanor–Wilson MES index revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 111-120, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:2:p:87-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.