A Specification Test for Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Regression
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Patrick Gagliardini & Olivier Scaillet, 2007. "A Specification Test For Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Regression," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-13, Swiss Finance Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2012. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on series estimators in nonparametric instrumental regression," Working Papers 12-13, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Breunig, 2019. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests based on Series Estimators in Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," Papers 1909.10133, arXiv.org.
- Shaw Philip & Cohen Michael Andrew & Chen Tao, 2016.
"Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 153-177, January.
- Cohen, Michael & Shaw, Philip & Chen, Tao, 2008. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice," Research Reports 149936, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Michael Cohen & Philip Shaw & Tao Chen, 2008. "Nonparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation in Practice," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 111, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Breunig, Christoph, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on series estimators in nonparametric instrumental regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 328-346.
- Christoph Breunig, 2016. "Specification Testing in Nonparametric Instrumental Quantile Regression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecification Test; Nonparametric Regression; Instrumental Variables; Minimum Distance; Tikhonov Regularization; Ill-posed Inverse Problems; Generalized Method of Moments; Bootstrap; Engel Curve.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2017:i:128:p:151-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.