Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France: Corrigendum
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2016. "Immigration Policy and Macroeconomic Performance in France: Corrigendum," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01570036, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Albis, Hippolyte & Boubtane, Ekrame & Coulibaly, Dramane, 2017.
"International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10516, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hippolyte D'Ablis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2018. "International migration and regional housing markets: Evidence from France," Post-Print hal-01647238, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Dramane Coulibaly & Ekrame Boubtane, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01469758, HAL.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly, 2017. "International Migration and Regional Housing Markets: Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-01649540, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; Female and Family Migration; Growth; Unemployment; VAR Models;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2016:i:123-124:p:363-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.