Do Couples Bargain over Fertility ?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabian Kindermann, 2016.
"Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
22072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabian Kindermann, 2016. "Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2016-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian, 2016. "Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 11158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian, 2016. "Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 9803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina & Smith, James P. & Steckenleiter, Carina, 2018. "Unbalanced Sex Ratios in Germany Caused by World War II and their Effect on Fertility : A Life Cycle Perspective," Discussion Paper 2018-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian, 2014. "Intrahousehold Decision Making and Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 8726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2015:i:117-118:p:211-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.