Has the "Ambition Success Networks" Educational Program Achieved its Ambition?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Davezies & Manon Garrouste, 2020.
"More Harm than Good?: Sorting Effects in a Compensatory Education Program,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(1), pages 240-277.
- Manon Garrouste & Laurent Davezies, 2014. "More harm than good? Sorting effects in a compensatory education program," Working Papers hal-01818736, HAL.
- Laurent Davezies & Manon Garrouste, 2014. "More harm than good? Sorting effects in a Compensatory education program," Working Papers 2014-42, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Laurent Davezies & Manon Garrouste, 2018. "More Harm than Good? Sorting Effects in a Compensatory Education Program," Post-Print hal-01818041, HAL.
- Manon Garrouste & Laurent Davezies, 2014. "More harm than good? Sorting effects in a compensatory education program," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01818736, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2013:i:111-112:p:271-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.