Concurrence et antisélection multidimensionnelle en assurance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dardanoni, Valentino & Li Donni, Paolo, 2012.
"Incentive and selection effects of Medigap insurance on inpatient care,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 457-470.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Bruno Jullien & Bernard Salanié & François Salanié, 2007. "Screening risk-averse agents under moral hazard: single-crossing and the CARA case," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(1), pages 151-169, January.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991.
"Adverse Selection In Insurance Markets: A Selective Survey,"
Cahiers de recherche
9105, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets: a Selective Survey," Cahiers de recherche 9105, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Barelli, Paulo & Basov, Suren & Bugarin, Mauricio & King, Ian King, 2010. "The Inclusiveness of Exclusion," Insper Working Papers wpe_211, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Paulo Barelli & Suren Basov & Mauricio Bugarin & Ian King, 2012.
"The Robustness of Exclusion in Multi-dimensional Screening,"
RCER Working Papers
576, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Paulo Barelli & Suren Basov & Mauricio Bugarin & Ian King, 2012. "The Robustness of Exclusion in Multi-dimensional Screening," RCER Working Papers 571, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2014.
"Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 39(1), pages 90-130, March.
- OLIVELLA, Pau & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," CORE Discussion Papers 2011056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olivella, Pau & Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wanda Mimra & Achim Wambach, 2014. "New Developments in the Theory of Adverse Selection in Competitive Insurance," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 39(2), pages 136-152, September.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
- Michael Sonnenholzner & Achim Wambach, 2009.
"On the Role of Patience in an Insurance Market With Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 323-341.
- Sonnenholzner, Michael & Wambach, Achim, 2006. "On the role of patience in an insurance market with asymmetric information," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2010.
"Competitive screening in insurance markets with endogenous wealth heterogeneity,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(2), pages 187-211, August.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2009. "Competitive Screening in Insurance Markets with Endogenous Wealth Heterogeneity," SOI - Working Papers 0907, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2009.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2007.
"Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 745-788, June.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," NBER Working Papers 11461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alma Cohen & Liran Einav, 2005. "Estimating Risk Preferences from Deductible Choice," Discussion Papers 04-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ray Rees & Patricia Apps, 2006. "Genetic testing, income distribution and insurance markets, CHERE Working Paper 2006/3," Working Papers 2006/3, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Rachel J. Huang & Alexander Muermann & Larry Y. Tzeng, 2016. "Hidden Regret In Insurance Markets," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 83(1), pages 181-216, January.
- Plisson, Manuel, 2009. "Assurabilité et développement de l'assurance dépendance," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/5064 edited by Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé.
- Ciprian Matis & Eugenia Matis, 2013. "Asymmetric Information In Insurance Field: Some General Considerations," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 1-17.
- Arthur Snow, 2009. "On the Possibility of Profitable Self-Selection Contracts in Competitive Insurance Markets," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(2), pages 249-259.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2015. "Minimum coverage regulation in insurance markets," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 247-278, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2003:i:69:p:119-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.