Poverty Implications of Agricultural Land Degradation in Ghana: An Economy-wide, Multimarket Model Assessment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- López-Vicente, M. & Navas, A. & Gaspar, L. & Machín, J., 2013. "Advanced modelling of runoff and soil redistribution for agricultural systems: The SERT model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 1-12.
- Unknown, 2015. "Towards A Sustainable Soil Fertility Strategy in Ghana," Miscellaneous Publications 212898, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Debrah, Kofi & Ariga, Joshua & Brunache, Pierre & Kabaghe, Change & Nunez-Rodriguez, Walter & Owusu Baah, Kwaku & Bationo, Andre A. & Jeroen Huising, Elzo & La, 2015. "Towards A Sustainable Soil Fertility Strategy In Ghana," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 258733, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:169-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:337-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:s2:p:163-178 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.