Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship
Contact information of now publishers:
Web page: http://www.nowpublishers.com/
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Alet Heezemans)
Series handle: repec:now:fntent
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 9, Issue 4–5
- 365-570 Venture Capital Investors and Portfolio Firms
by Manigart, Sophie & Wright, Mike
2013, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 249-364 New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence
by Fritsch, Michael
2013, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 143-248 The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and Its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research
by Bosma, Niels
2013, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-142 The Comparison of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor and the Global Entrepreneurship and Development Index Methodologies
by Szerb, L�szl� & Aidis, Ruta & Acs, Zoltan J.
2012, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 279-342 Philanthropic Venture Capital: Venture Capital for Social Entrepreneurs?
by Scarlata, Mariarosa & Gil, Luisa Alemany & Zacharakis, Andrew
2012, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 141-277 Entrepreneurship in Developing Economies: The Bottom Billions and Business Creation
by Reynolds, Paul D.
2012, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 63-140 Biotechnology Entrepreneurship
by Patzelt, Holger & Schweizer, Lars & Behrens, Judith
2012, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-62 Evidence-based Entrepreneurship: Cumulative Science, Action Principles, and Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice
by Frese, Michael & Bausch, Andreas & Schmidt, Peter & Rauch, Andreas & Kabst, R�diger
2011, Volume 7, Issue 3–4
- 151-311 Minority Entrepreneurship
by Bates, Timothy
2011, Volume 7, Issue 1–2
- 1-149 Entrepreneurial Impact: The Role of MIT
by Roberts, Edward B. & Eesley, Charles E.
2011, Volume 6, Issue 5–6
- 315-496 New Firm Creation: A Global Assessment of National, Contextual and Individual Factors
by Reynolds, Paul D.
2011, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 239-313 Arts Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Can Every City be "Austintatious"?
by Phillips, Ronnie J.
2010, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 167-237 The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Is It U-Shaped?
by Wennekers, Sander & van Stel, Andr� & Carree, Martin & Thurik, Roy
2010, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 69-166 Small Firm Growth
by Davidsson, Per & Achtenhagen, Leona & Naldi, Lucia
2010, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-68 Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries
by Acs, Zoltan & Virgill, Nicola
2009, Volume 5, Issue 7–8
- 497-621 Gender Issues in Entrepreneurship
by Minniti, Maria
2009, Volume 5, Issue 6
- 437-496 Towards a Psychology of Entrepreneurship — An Action Theory Perspective
by Frese, Michael
2009, Volume 5, Issue 5
- 341-435 The Global Entrepreneurship Index (GEINDEX)
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Szerb, L�szl�
2009, Volume 5, Issue 4
- 211-340 Regional Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
by Sternberg, Rolf
2009, Volume 5, Issue 3
- 135-209 Context Matters: Institutions and Entrepreneurship
by Boettke, Peter J. & Coyne, Christopher J.
2009, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 81-134 Experiments on Entrepreneurial Decision Making: A Different Lens Through Which to Look at Entrepreneurship
by Schade, Christian & Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin
2008, Volume 5, Issue 1
- 1-80 Competencies and Institutions Fostering High-growth Firms
by Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan
2008, Volume 4, Issue 6
- 535-620 Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship
by Acs, Zoltan J.
2008, Volume 4, Issue 5
- 451-533 Entrepreneurship, Knowledge and Economic Growth
by Braunerhjelm, Pontus
2008, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 309-450 Habitual Entrepreneurs
by Ucbasaran, Deniz & Alsos, Gry Agnete & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike
2008, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 155-307 Business Creation in the United States: Panel Study of Entrepreneurial Dynamics II Initial Assessment
by Reynolds, Paul D. & Curtin, Richard T.
2007, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 65-154 The Economic Benefits and Costs of Entrepreneurship: A Review of the Research
by van Praag, C. Mirjam & Versloot, Peter H.
2007, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-63 Defining and Measuring Entrepreneurship
by Iversen, Jens & J�rgensen, Rasmus & Malchow-M�ller, Nikolaj
2007, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 257-364 Entrepreneurship in the UK
by Blanchflower, David G. & Shadforth, Chris
2007, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 205-255 Entrepreneurship Safari: A Phenomenon-Driven Search for Meaning
by Rocha, Hector & Birkinshaw, Julian
2007, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 151-203 Corporate Entrepreneurship
by Kuratko, Donald F.
2007, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-150 New Firm Creation in the United States A PSED I Overview
by Reynolds, Paul D.
2007, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 261-408 Historical Perspectives on the Entrepreneur
by H�bert, Robert F. & Link, Albert N.
2007, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 145-259 Entrepreneurship Research: Past Perspectives and Future Prospects
by Lundstr�m, Anders & Halvarsson, Sune
2006, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 77-144 The Effectiveness of University Technology Transfer
by Phan, Phillip H. & Siegel, Donald S.
2006, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-76 Nascent Entrepreneurship: Empirical Studies and Developments
by Davidsson, Per
2005, Volume 1, Issue 4
- 149-195 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technological Change
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Audretsch, David B.
2005, Volume 1, Issue 3
- 105-148 Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action
by Alvarez, Sharon A.
2005, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 55-104 Social Capital and Entrepreneurship
by Kim, Phillip H. & Aldrich, Howard E.
2005, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-54 The Economics of Entrepreneurship: What We Know and What We Don't
by Parker, Simon C.