Structural Change and Economic Dynamics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: F. Duchin
Editor: H. Hagemann
Editor: M. Landesmann
Editor: R. Scazzieri
Editor: A. Steenge
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Roberto Scazzieri
Michael Alroy Landesmann
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:streco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 151-160 On the international harmonisation of environmental accounting: comparing the National Accounting Matrix including Environmental Accounts of Sweden, Germany, the UK, Japan and the Netherlands
by de Haan, Mark
- 161-176 Input-output theory and institutional aspects of environmental policy
by Steenge, Albert E.
1998, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 391-413 Eroding the economic foundations of marriage and fertility in the United States
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 415-433 Evaluating alternative tax reforms in Italy with a model of joint labor supply of married couples
by Aaberge, R. & Colombino, U. & Strom, S. & Wennemo, T.
- 435-451 Voluntary transfers among Italian households: altruistic and non-altruistic explanations
by Cigno, Alessandro & C. Giannelli, Gianna & Rosati, Furio C.
- 453-468 Gender differences in parental investment in education
by Alderman, Harold & King, Elizabeth M.
- 469-478 Transfers in non-intact households
by Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio
1998, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 271-288 Material dissipative conditions and the impossibility of complete recycling
by Washida, Toyoaki
- 289-305 A Miyazawa analysis of interactions between polluting and non-polluting sectors
by Fritz, Oliver M. & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D.
- 307-331 Prospects for the recycling of plastics in the United States
by Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 333-348 Industrialisation with a menu of technologies: Appropriate technologies and the 'big push'
by Gans, Joshua S.
- 349-372 Trade, knowledge accumulation and diffusion: A sectoral perspective1
by Padoan, Pier Carlo
- 373-387 Technological competitiveness, trade and foreign direct investment
by Narula, Rajneesh & Wakelin, Katharine
1998, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 159-188 A framework for evaluating the dynamic competitiveness of countries
by Aiginger, K.
- 189-204 Capital shortages and asymmetries in UK unemployment
by Arestis, Philip & Mariscal, Iris Biefang-Frisancho
- 205-226 Input--output modeling of production processes for business management
by Lin, Xiannuan & Polenske, Karen R.
- 227-227 Editorial note
by Hagemann, Harold
- 229-231 Changes in productivity
by Stone, Richard
- 233-235 A note on Richard Stone's paper on changes in productivity
by Pasinetti, Luigi L.
- 237-238 Comment
by Solow, Robert M.
- 239-243 Quantitative aspects of post-war european economic growth : Bart van Ark and Nicholas Crafts (Eds.), Cambridge University Press for the Centre for Economic Policy Research, Cambridge, 1996, pp. xxii+442, [UK pound]45 hardback
by De Loo, I. G. M.
- 245-262 Technological revolutions in Pasinetti's model of structural change: productivity and prices
by Reati, Angelo
- 263-268 A note on assessing dynamic efficiency
by Fakin, B.
1998, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special issue on the evolutionary analysis of innovation
by Verspagen, Bart
- 5-34 The evolution of technological trajectories 1890-1990
by Andersen, Birgitte
- 35-53 Technological diversity in an evolutionary industry model with localized learning and network externalities
by Jonard, N. & Yfldizoglu, M.
- 55-83 A computational model of economies of scale and market share instability
by Mazzucato, Mariana
- 85-107 Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach
by Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas
- 109-134 Is product life cycle theory a special case? Dominant designs and the emergence of market niches through coevolutionary-learning
by Windrum, Paul & Birchenhall, Chris
- 135-158 Skewed distributions of firm sizes--an evolutionary perspective
by Kwasnicki, Witold
1997, Volume 8, Issue 4
- 377-383 Introduction: biology and economics
by Gowdy, John
- 385-398 Evolution in the marketplace
by Eldredge, Niles
- 399-412 Economics and the return to Mecca: The recognition of novelty and emergence
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 413-426 The Kuznets curve and the life cycle analogy
by Ayres, Robert U.
- 427-451 The analytical foundations of evolutionary economics: From biological analogy to economic self-organization
by Foster, John
- 453-469 A dynamic model of socioeconomic systems based on hierarchy theory and its application to sustainability
by Giampietro, Mario & Mayumi, Kozo
- 471-488 The use of analogy in biology and economics: From biology to economics, and back
by Hannon, Bruce
- 489-507 Self-organization and economics--what is new?
by Witt, Ulrich
1997, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 279-295 Productivity convergence in OECD service industries
by Gouyette, Claudine & Perelman, Sergio
- 297-318 Structural change and convergence: an Italian regional perspective
by Paci, Raffaele & Pigliaru, Francesco
- 319-325 Estimation of a variable rate of depreciation: a dummy variable approach
by Prucha, Ingmar
- 327-350 Economic development and environmental pollution: traps and growth
by Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 351-370 Agricultural supply-led industrialization: A macromodel with sub-Saharan African characteristics
by Torvik, Ragnar
- 371-375 A theory of production tasks, processes, and technical practices : Robert Scazzieri, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1993
by O'Hara, Sabine
1997, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 157-175 The Hicksian traverse as a process of reproportioning: some structural dynamics
by Henry, J. & Lavoie, M.
- 177-203 Recession dynamics following an external price shock in a transition economy
by Gomulka, S. & Lane, J.
- 205-220 Factors behind cross-industry differences in technical progress
by Nelson, Richard R. & Wolff, Edward N.
- 221-232 A joint test for a unit root and common factor restrictions in the presence of a structural break
by Lee, Junsoo & Amsler, Christine
- 233-244 Introduction to Adolf Lowe's 'How is business cycle theory possible at all?'
by Gehrke, Christian
- 245-270 How is business cycle theory possible at all?
by Lowe, A.
- 271-272 Industrial restructuring and trade reorientation in eastern Europe : edited by Michael Landesmann and Istvan Szekely (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1995, ISBN 0 521 48085 X hardback) pp. xxii + 369, [UK pound]45
by Chang, Ha-Joan
- 272-277 La teoria monetaria della produzione (The monetary theory of production) : Augusto Graziani, (Banca Popolare dell'Etruria e del Lazio, Studi e Ricerche, 1994)
by Cencini, Alvaro
1997, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-4 Special issue of structural change and economic dynamics 'beyond the nation state'
by Hagemann, H. & Landesmann, M. A. & Steenge, A. E.
- 5-28 Towards an economic theory of international civil society: Trust, trade and open government
by Porta, Pier Luigi & Scazzieri, Roberto
- 29-44 The end of the nation state?
by Panic, M.
- 45-85 Tales from the 'global' economy: Cross-national production networks and the reorganization of the European economy
by Zysman, John & Doherty, Eileen & Schwartz, Andrew
- 87-98 Globalization, liberalization, and national capitalisms
by Levy, Jonah D.
- 99-114 Environmental policy and cooperation beyond the nation state: an introduction and overview
by Muller-Furstenberger, G. & Stephan, G.
- 115-128 Use of the convergence condition for triangularizing input-output matrices and the similarity of production structures among Nordic countries 1970, 1980 and 1985
by Ostblom, Goran
- 129-153 Input-output analysis of material flows with application to iron, steel and zinc
by Konijn, Paul & de Boer, Sake & van Dalen, Jan
1996, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 401-428 Classical dynamics in a general model of the Keynes-Wicksell type
by Flaschel, Peter & Sethi, Rajiv
- 429-449 A Kaldorian model of economic growth with labour shortage and major technical changes
by Pugno, Maurizio
- 451-477 The bootstrap theory of money: A search-theoretic foundation of monetary economics
by Iwai, Katsuhito
- 479-494 On the size distribution of businesses of large enterprises: UK manufacturing
by Kattuman, Paul A.
1996, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 281-297 Dynamic patterns in transformation
by Bhaduri, Amit
- 299-320 Growth and international competitiveness in a 'Kaldorian' perspective
by Boggio, Luciano
- 321-345 The new economic integration: Structuralist models of North-South trade and investment liberalization
by Blecker, Robert A.
- 347-360 The early contribution of Erik Lundberg: A commentary to his licentiate thesis 'On the concept of economic equilibrium' (1930)
by Henriksson, Rolf G. H.
- 361-390 On the concept of economic equilibrium
by Lundberg, Erik
1996, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 127-134 Appraising Pasinetti's structural dynamics
by Hishiyama, Izumi
- 135-146 Structural economic dynamics and technical progress in a pure labour economy
by Bortis, Heinrich
- 147-162 Natural dynamics, endogenous structural change and the theory of demand: A comment on Pasinetti
by Gualerzi, Davide
- 163-171 The significance of the theory of vertically integrated processes for the problem of economic development
by Halevi, Joseph
- 173-192 Comparison of neoclassical and neo-Austrian growth models
by Proops, John L. R. & Speck, Stefan
- 193-206 Innovation and collective action: The dynamics of change
by Bianchi, Patrizio V. & Miller, Lee M.
- 207-221 Preference, structure and economic growth
by Wei-Bin, Zhang
- 223-241 A model of structural breaks in economic growth
by Shawn, Ni & Xinghe, Wang
- 243-262 A Metzlerian model of inventory growth cycles
by Franke, Reiner
- 263-271 Studies in Economic Instability and Change
by Trautwein, Hans-Michael
1996, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-34 Asymmetry in economic time series and the simultaneous switching autoregressive model
by Kunitomo, Naoto & Sato, Seisho
- 35-53 Detecting stochastic bubbles on an East European foreign exchange market: An estimation/simulation approach
by Charemza, Wojciech W.
- 55-78 Empirical exchange rate models and shifts in the co-integrating vector
by Goldberg, Michael D. & Frydman, Roman
- 79-97 The cross-country Engel curve for product diversification
by Falkinger, Josef & Zweimuller, Josef
- 99-118 Endogenous regime switching in speculative markets
by Sethi, Rajiv
1995, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 397-434 Structural change and prices of production
by Dumenil, Gerald & Levy, Dominique
- 435-459 A reconsideration of Hicks' non-linear trade cycle model
by Hommes, Cars H.
- 461-483 A time-explicit theory of production: Analytical and operational suggestions following a 'fund-flow' approach
by Piacentini, Paolo
- 485-504 Why the interpretation of the Cobb-Douglas production function must be radically changed
by Labini, Paolo Sylos
- 508-510 Production frontiers : Rolf Fare, Shawna Grosskopf and C.A. Knox Lovell, (Camridge University Press, Cambridge, 1994) pp. xv + 296, L. 30, ISBN 0 521 42033 4
by Heathfield, David F.
1995, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 261-265 Nicholas Georgescu-Roegen (1906-1994): An admirable epistemologist
by Mayumi, Kozo
- 267-269 In honor of Wassily Leontief's 90th birthday
by Duchin, Faye
- 271-277 What Input-Output is about
by Augusztinovics, Maria
- 279-293 Inductive theory in economic development: A tribute to Wassily Leontief on his 90th birthday
by Amsden, Alice H.
- 295-304 Input-output economics and computable general equilibrium models
by Rose, Adam
- 305-308 In appreciation of Wassily Leontief
by Dorfman, Robert
- 309-318 Leontief's spatial economic analyses
by Polenske, Karen R.
- 319-330 When input-output analysis came to Norway
by Bjerkholt, Olav
- 331-333 Input-output economics and ecology
by Hannon, Bruce
- 335-357 The choice of technology and associated changes in prices in the U.S. economy
by Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie
- 359-376 Welfare maximization in economic theory: Another viewpoint
by Amir, Shmuel
- 377-396 Measuring technological dynamics and structural change, their interrelationships and their effects
by Barbiroli, Giancarlo
1995, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 143-165 Convergence in the global economy. A broad historical viewpoint
by Verspagen, Bart
- 167-183 Europe in the world technological competition
by Amable, Bruno & Boyer, Robert
- 185-213 Economic growth, technological change and employment: empirical evidence for a cumulative growth model with external causation for nine OECD countries: 1960-1990
by Pini, Paolo
- 215-236 External debt cycles
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Ohyama, Michihiro
- 237-260 Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction
by Tucci, Marco P.
1995, Volume 6, Issue 1
- 1-21 Government policy and the long-run dynamics of competitiveness
by von Tunzelmann, G. N.
- 23-42 Competitiveness and its predecessors--a 500-year cross-national perspective
by Reinert, Erik S.
- 43-70 Technological change, capital accumulation, and changing trade patterns over the long term
by Wolff, Edward N.
- 71-95 Comparative productivity levels in manufacturing since the Industrial Revolution: Lessons from Britain, America, Germany and Japan
by Broadberry, S. N.
- 97-109 The lion's share: Britain's export performance revisited, 1899-1929
by Irwin, Douglas A.
- 111-132 The International Comparison Project as a source of private consumption data for a global input-output model
by Meagher, G. A.
- 133-137 Input-output reduction by Leontief's double inversion method: A note
by Guccione, Antonio & Gillen, William J.
1994, Volume 5, Issue 2
- 199-203 Institutions and economic change
by Landesmann, Michael A. & Pagano, Ugo
- 205-220 Why are institutions the 'carriers of history'?: Path dependence and the evolution of conventions, organizations and institutions
by David, Paul A.
- 221-242 Ownership, technology and institutional stability
by Pagano, Ugo & Rowthorn, Robert
- 243-272 Stable social conventions in fluctuating pay-off environments
by Dow, Gregory K.
- 273-291 Bureaucracy and economic development
by Clague, Christopher
- 293-313 State, institutions and structural change
by Chang, Ha-Joon
- 315-327 Transition and institutional change
by Nagy, Andras
- 329-359 Institutions and development in the nineteenth century: A latent variable regression model
by Adelman, Irma & Lohmoller, Jan-Berndt
- 361-382 Capital gain in a neo-austrian framework
by Kim, Shin-Haing
- 383-392 Flexibility through labour mobility: A function of the macroeconomy
by Schettkat, Ronald
- 393-394 Capital and credit: A new formulation of general equilibrium theory : Michio Morishima (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992. Pp. xi + 212. [UK pound]30 hardback. ISBN 0 521 41840 2)
by Friboulet, Jean-Jacques
- 394-396 Differential equations, stability and chaos in dynamic economics : W.A. Brock and A.G. Malliaris (Amsterdam-Oxford-New York: Elsevier-North-Holland, 1989. Pp. xvi + 390. DF1 150 hardback. ISBN 0 444 70500 7)
by Nardini, Franco
1993, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 219-248 North-South trade and the dynamics of renewable resources
by Chichilnisky, Graciela
- 249-265 Conserving energy to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Polenske, Karen R. & Lin, Xiannuan
- 267-277 Input composition and the energy-output ratio
by Casler, Stephen D. & Afrasiabi, Ahmad
- 279-297 The Leontief-Duchin-Szyld dynamic input-output model with reduction of idle capacity and modified decision function
by Edler, Dietmar & Ribakova, Tatjana
- 299-313 An empirical exploration of the relation among diversity, stability, and performance in economic systems
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
- 315-331 Spillover effects, linkage structure, and research and development
by Wolff, Edward N. & Ishaq Nadiri, M.
- 333-343 Evidence concerning non-linear structure in Canadian provincial unemployment rates
by Frank, Murray & Sayers, Chera & Stengos, Thanasis
- 345-352 An emperical note on assessing dynamic efficiency: Integration, co-integration, and the long run
by Anderson, Gordon
- 353-366 A limiting property for the powers of a non-negative, reducible matrix
by Dietzenbacher, Erik
- 367-383 Inflation expectations, price flexibility, and output variability in macro models
by Marini, Giancarlo & Scaramozzino, Pasquale
- 385-392 Inside the standard industrial classification codes: How many paper mills are there in Washington?
by Ackerman, Frank & Morris, Jeffrey
- 393-402 M. Fanno's 'production cycles, credit cycles, and industrial fluctuations': An introduction
by Graziani, Augusto
- 403-437 Production cycles, credit cycles and industrial fluctuations1
by Fanno, M.
- 439-441 Evolutionary theories of economic and technological change. present status and future prospects : Paolo Saviotti and Stanley Metcalfe (Chur: Harwood Academic Publishers, 1991. Pp. ix + 277. [UK pound]45.00. ISBN 3-7186-5078-9)
by Leoncini, Riccardo
1993, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 1-8 Evolution in economic processes: Introductory remarks
by Day, Richard H.
- 9-37 Long waves and 'evolutionary chaos' in a simple Schumpeterian model of embodied technical change
by Silverberg, Gerald & Lehnert, Doris
- 39-63 Heterogeneity, competition, and macroeconomic dynamics
by Chiaromonte, Francesca & Dosi, Giovanni
- 65-79 Sustaining structural change: Malthus's heritage
by Amendola1, M. & Froeschle, C. & Gaffard, J. L.
- 81-104 Information contagion
by Arthur, W. Brian & Lane, David A.
- 105-125 Traverse and convergence in the neo-Austrian model: The case of a distributive shock
by Nardini, Franco
- 127-143 Myopic decision rules and the innovation of techniques: Formulation and solution of intertemporal equilibrium models
by Stephan, Gunter
- 145-162 Predicting British financial indices: An approach based on chaos theory
by Linden, Noah & Satchell, Stephen & Yoon, Youngjun
- 163-181 International cooperation and technology transfers in the case of the Greenhouse Effect
by Cesar, Herman S. J.
- 183-197 Sustainable development: Some interpretations and applications in the context of Indian agriculture
by Chopra, Kanchan
- 199-207 Towards literature-based innovation output indicators
by Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O. N.
- 209-210 A new view of economic growth : Maurice Fitzgerald Scott Oxford: (Clarendon Press, 1989. Pp. xlix + 592. [UK pound]50 hardback. ISBN 0 19 828674 0)
by Meacci, Ferdinando
- 210-213 Technological and social factors in long term fluctuations : Edited by Massimo Di Matteo, Richard M. Goodwin and Alessandro Vercelli (Proceedings of a Conference held in Siena, Italy, December 1986), Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Vol. 321 (New York: Springer Verlag, 1989. Pp. ix + 442. DM82 paperback. ISBN 3 540 50663 2)
by Verspagen, Bart
- 213-214 Economic development and world debt : Edited by H.W. Singer and Soumitra Sharma (London: Macmillan, 1989. Pp. xxv + 453. [UK pound]65 hardback. ISBN 333 46553 9)
by Bhaduri, Amit
- 215-217 The Economics of Cost, Use and Value. The evaluation of performance, structure, and prices across time, space, and economic system : Francis Seton. (Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1992. Pp. xviii + 197. [UK pound]27.50 hardback. ISBN 0 1982 8383 01.)
by Augusztinovics, Maria
1992, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 199-199 In memoriam: Sukhamoy Chakravarty
by Goodwin, Richard
- 201-222 A development strategy with foreign borrowing: A neo- Austrian approach
by Cantalupi, Marco & Nardini, Franco & Ricottilli, Massimo
- 223-240 International negotiations on emission control
by Heal, Geoffrey
- 241-260 Accounting for sustainable growth and development
by Bartelmus, P.
- 261-288 Unbalanced growth and fiscal restriction: Public spending on higher education in advanced economies since 1970
by Ryan, Paul
- 291-299 Panel data analysis: An introductory overview
by Blundell, Richard & Matyas, Laszlo
- 301-320 Innovation activity and firm heterogeneity: Empirical evidence from West Germany
by Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael & Pohlmeier, Winfried
- 321-335 Cigarette taxation: Raising revenues and reducing consumption
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Levin, Dan
- 337-355 An empirical evaluation of some models for non-random attrition in panel data
by Ridder, Geert
- 357-374 A possible new approach of panel modelling
by Jozsef, Sandor & Korosi, Gabor & Matyas, Laszlo
- 375-384 Transformations for panel data when the disturbances are autocorrelated
by Wansbeek, Tom
- 385-389 Introduction to Frisch's article 'statics and dynamics in economic theory'
by Andvig, Jens Christopher
- 391-401 Statics and dynamics in economic theory
by Frisch, Ragnar
- 403-419 The effect of costs and subsidies on trade reorientation in Hungary (1981-1990)
by Halpern, Laszlo
1992, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 3-15 Economic integration in Eastern Europe
by Balassa, Bela
- 17-35 Integrating the new Eastern Europe into the global economy
by van Brabant, Jozef M.
- 37-51 Stabilization and convertibility in the transition: the legacies of the twin deficits
by Abel, Istvan & Bonin, John P.
- 53-77 Authority, co-ordination and disequilibrium: an explanation of the co-existence of markets and firms
by Pagano, Ugo
- 79-91 Market processes and thwarting systems
by Ferri, Piero & Minsky, Hyman P.
- 93-102 On measuring growth
by Brody, Andras
- 103-123 Testing for structural change in a linear simultaneous equations model under limited information
by Hodoshima, Jiro
- 125-134 Chow tests in the linear simultaneous equation: the case of deficient observations
by Honda, Yuzo
- 135-154 Global change, energy prices, and US economic growth
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 155-166 Multivariate gradual switching systems and the stability of US meat demands: a Bayesian analysis
by Goodwin, Barry K.
- 167-176 An empirical test of homogeneity and symmetry in a demand system with taste changes
by Maki, Atsushi
- 177-182 Models of business cycles: By Robert E. Lucas, Jr, (Oxford: Basil Blackwell, 1987. pp. 120. [UK pound]10.95 ISBN 0 631 147918)
by Day, Richard H.
- 183-187 Thinking about growth and other essays on economic growth and welfare: By Moses Abramovitz (Cambridge: Cambridge University press, 1989. pp. 406. [UK pound]25 hardback. ISBN 0-521-333-96-27)
by Antonelli, C.
- 187-192 Economy and the environment: A theoretical essay on the interdependence of economics and environmental systems: By Charles Perrings (Cambridge: Cambridge University press, 1987. pp. 180. $42.50 hardback. ISBN 0-521-34081-0)
by Farmer, Karl & Kurz, Heinz
- 192-193 The agro-technological system towards 2000 : Edited by Gilberto Antonelli and Alberto Quadrio-Curzio (Amsterdam: North Holland, 1988. pp. 298. dfl. 175 hardback. ISBN 0-444-704612)
by Green, Raul H.
1991, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-7 Dynamics and structures
by Arthur, W. Brian & Landesmann, Michael & Scazzieri, Roberto
- 9-35 Stability--independent of economic structure? A prototype analysis
by Flaschel, Peter
- 37-67 The classical legacy and beyond
by Dumenil, Gerard & Levy, Dominique
- 69-91 Generalized Goodwin's theorems on general coordinates
by Aruka, Yuji
- 93-98 On Goodwin's method of principal coordinates
by Boggio, Luciano
- 99-118 Discrete and continuous-time models of chaotic dynamics in economics
by Medio, Alfredo
- 119-141 Understanding macroeconomic time series using complex systems theory
by Brock, William A.
- 143-158 The innovation of techniques and the time-horizon: A neo-Austrian approach
by Faber, Malte & Proops, John L. R.
- 159-176 Irreducible balanced and unbalanced growth paths : Business cycles and structural changes
by Moczar, Jozsef
- 177-179 Leontief's 'the economy as a circular flow': An introduction
by Samuelson, Paul A.
- 181-212 The economy as a circular flow
by Leontief, Wassily
- 213-228 R&D, R&D spillovers and payments for technology: Canadian evidence
by Mohnen, Pierre & Lepine, Normand
- 229-243 The anatomy of changes in poverty and income inequality under rapid inflation: Israel 1979-1984
by Achdut, Lea & Bigman, David
- 245-247 The Cambridge Multisectoral Dynamic Model of the British economy : Cambridge studies in applied econometrics, no. 5. edited by T. and W. . (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1987. Pp. xxiv + 507. [UK pound]27.50 hardback. ISBN 0 521 33004 1)
by Tomaszewicz, Lucja
- 247-249 Industrialization and growth: A comparative study : Edited by: Hollis Chenery, Sherman Robinson and Moshe Syrquin (New York: Oxford University Press, for the World Bank, 1986. [UK pound]27.50 hardback. Pp. x + 387)
by Bagchi, Amiya Kumar
1990, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 203-206 Introduction
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 207-224 The diffusion of interdependent innovations in the textile industry
by Antonelli, Cristiano & Petit, Pascal & Tahar, Gabriel