Journal of Public Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. Boadway
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Robin W. Boadway
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:pubeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 91, Issue 1-2
- 281-304 Can't buy me love? Subsidizing the care of related children
by Doyle, Joseph J.
- 305-326 The integration of child tax credits and welfare: Evidence from the Canadian National Child Benefit program
by Milligan, Kevin & Stabile, Mark
- 327-341 Measurement error in models of welfare participation
by Hernandez, Monica & Pudney, Stephen
- 343-363 Patience among children
by Bettinger, Eric & Slonim, Robert
- 365-385 Is the household demand for in-home services sensitive to tax reductions? The French case
by Flipo, Anne & Fougere, Denis & Olier, Lucile
- 387-387 Erratum to "Are policy platforms capitalized into equity prices? Evidence from the Bush/Gore 2000 Presidential Election" [J. Public Econ. 90 (4-5) (2006) 751-773]
by Knight, Brian
- 389-409 Are policy platforms capitalized into equity prices? Evidence from the Bush/Gore 2000 Presidential Election
by Knight*, Brian
2006, Volume 90, Issue 12
- 2161-2186 Europe vs America: Institutional hysteresis in a simple normative model
by Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert
- 2187-2212 Retirement expectations, pension reforms, and their impact on private wealth accumulation
by Bottazzi, Renata & Jappelli, Tullio & Padula, Mario
- 2213-2227 The choice to cash out pension rights at job change or retirement
by Hurd, Michael & Panis, Constantijn
- 2229-2255 How well do children insure parents against low retirement income? An analysis using survey data from urban China
by Cai, Fang & Giles, John & Meng, Xin
- 2257-2283 Are stocks desirable in tax-deferred accounts?
by Garlappi, Lorenzo & Huang, Jennifer
- 2285-2301 Employee cost-sharing and the welfare effects of flexible spending accounts
by Jack, William & Levinson, Arik & Rahardja, Sjamsu
- 2303-2321 Pensions with endogenous and stochastic fertility
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre
- 2323-2349 Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth
by Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia
- 2351-2356 Consumption smoothing and the welfare consequences of social insurance in developing economies
by Chetty, Raj & Looney, Adam
2006, Volume 90, Issue 10-11
- 1765-1787 Is commodity taxation unfair?
by Fleurbaey, Marc
- 1789-1823 Redistribution and affirmative action
by Austen-Smith, David & Wallerstein, Michael
- 1825-1849 Optimal sin taxes
by O'Donoghue, Ted & Rabin, Matthew
- 1851-1878 Optimal taxation with consumption time as a leisure or labor substitute
by Boadway, Robin & Gahvari, Firouz
- 1879-1901 A general formula for the optimal level of social insurance
by Chetty, Raj
- 1903-1922 Measuring tax efficiency: A tax optimality index
by Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D.
- 1923-1937 S-based taxation under default risk
by Panteghini, Paolo M.
- 1939-1954 The corporation as a tax shelter: Evidence from recent Israeli tax changes
by Romanov, Dmitri
- 1955-1973 The marginal cost of public funds: Hours of work versus labor force participation
by Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup
- 1975-1993 The estate tax and the demise of the family business
by Brunetti, Michael J.
- 1995-2008 Bequests as signals: Implications for fiscal policy
by Severinov, Sergei
- 2009-2026 Ricardian equivalence under imperfect information
by Pozzi, Lorenzo
- 2027-2062 Vertical versus horizontal tax externalities: An empirical test
by Brulhart, Marius & Jametti, Mario
- 2063-2090 On enhanced cooperation
by Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro
- 2091-2106 An equilibrium voting model of federal standards with externalities
by Cremer, Jacques & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 2107-2120 Fiscal federalism and economic growth
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 2121-2142 Which border taxes? Origin and destination regimes with fiscal competition in output and emission taxes
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz
- 2143-2160 Building and managing facilities for public services
by Bennett, John & Iossa, Elisabetta
2006, Volume 90, Issue 8-9
- 1367-1389 Political budget cycles: Do they differ across countries and why?
by Shi, Min & Svensson, Jakob
- 1391-1414 The elusive costs and the immaterial gains of fiscal constraints
by Canova, Fabio & Pappa, Evi
- 1415-1433 Dynamic scoring: A back-of-the-envelope guide
by Mankiw, N. Gregory & Weinzierl, Matthew
- 1435-1454 What can be learned about peer effects using college roommates? Evidence from new survey data and students from disadvantaged backgrounds
by Stinebrickner, Ralph & Stinebrickner, Todd R.
- 1455-1475 It's not your peers, and it's not your friends: Some progress toward understanding the educational peer effect mechanism
by Foster, Gigi
- 1477-1503 The effects of generalized school choice on achievement and stratification: Evidence from Chile's voucher program
by Hsieh, Chang-Tai & Urquiola, Miguel
- 1505-1518 The existence of non-elite private schools
by Martinez-Mora, Francisco
- 1519-1535 The effect of state education finance reform on total local resources
by Baicker, Katherine & Gordon, Nora
- 1537-1560 Public health investments and the infant mortality gap: Evidence from federal sanitation interventions on U.S. Indian reservations
by Watson, Tara
- 1561-1577 Health insurance and labor market outcomes: Joint decision-making within households
by Royalty, Anne Beeson & Abraham, Jean M.
- 1579-1600 Liquidity constraints and housing prices: Theory and evidence from the VA Mortgage Program
by Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 1601-1623 The impact of mortgage interest-rate subsidies on household borrowing
by Martins, Nuno C. & Villanueva, Ernesto
- 1625-1648 Using experimental economics to measure the effects of a natural educational experiment on altruism
by Bettinger, Eric & Slonim, Robert
- 1649-1667 Altruism and charitable giving in a fully replicated economy
by Gaube, Thomas
- 1669-1680 Tax avoidance and intra-family transfers
by Nordblom, Katarina & Ohlsson, Henry
- 1681-1698 The nonprofit sector and industry performance
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Philipson, Tomas
- 1699-1723 Public policy and the creation of active venture capital markets
by Da Rin, Marco & Nicodano, Giovanna & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 1725-1743 The progressivity of equalization payments in federations
by Gravel, Nicolas & Poitevin, Michel
- 1745-1763 Tiebout equilibria in local public good economies with spillovers
by Bloch, Francis & Zenginobuz, E. Unal
2006, Volume 90, Issue 6-7
- 959-981 Local public good provision: Voting, peer effects, and mobility
by Calabrese, Stephen & Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas & Sieg, Holger
- 983-1005 The political economy of urban transport-system choice
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris
- 1007-1025 Tax incidence, majority voting and capital market integration
by Lockwood, Ben & Makris, Miltiadis
- 1027-1052 Racism and redistribution in the United States: A solution to the problem of American exceptionalism
by Lee, Woojin & Roemer, John E.
- 1053-1072 Corruption in America
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Saks, Raven E.
- 1073-1114 Primaries and the New Hampshire Effect
by Klumpp, Tilman & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 1115-1132 The dynamics of municipal fiscal adjustment
by Buettner, Thiess & Wildasin, David E.
- 1133-1153 Contribution to productivity or pork barrel? The two faces of infrastructure investment
by Cadot, Olivier & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Stephan, Andreas
- 1155-1179 Universal service obligations in LDCs: The effect of uniform pricing on infrastructure access
by Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Zhang, Xinzhu
- 1181-1199 Discrete public goods under threshold uncertainty
by McBride, Michael
- 1201-1213 Optimal indirect taxation with a restricted number of tax rates
by Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stephane
- 1215-1233 Optimal redistributive taxation when government's and agents' preferences differ
by Blomquist, Soren & Micheletto, Luca
- 1235-1250 On the undesirability of commodity taxation even when income taxation is not optimal
by Kaplow, Louis
- 1251-1262 On the marginal cost of public funds and the optimal provision of public goods
by Gahvari, Firouz
- 1263-1280 Growth, revenue, and welfare effects of tariff and tax reform: Win-win-win strategies
by Naito, Takumi
- 1281-1297 Leniency policies and illegal transactions
by Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo
- 1299-1314 The adequacy of investment choices offered by 401(k) plans
by Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R.
- 1315-1346 401(k) matching contributions in company stock: Costs and benefits for firms and workers
by Brown, Jeffrey R. & Liang, Nellie & Weisbenner, Scott
- 1347-1363 Economic development and CO2 emissions: A nonparametric panel approach
by Azomahou, Theophile & Laisney, Francois & Nguyen Van, Phu
2006, Volume 90, Issue 4-5
- 551-572 Dynamic enfranchisement
by Jack, William & Lagunoff, Roger
- 573-599 Committees with supermajority voting yield commitment with flexibility
by Dal Bo, Ernesto
- 601-629 Markets as beneficial constraints on the government
by Bisin, Alberto & Rampini, Adriano A.
- 631-656 Informational lobbying and political contributions
by Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E.
- 657-678 Auditing and competitive bidding in the public sector
by Fearon, Gervan & Busch, Lutz-Alexander
- 679-701 Earmarked taxation and political competition
by Anesi, Vincent
- 703-723 A positive model of overlapping income taxation in a federation of states
by Klor, Esteban F.
- 725-750 Democrats, republicans, and taxes: Evidence that political parties matter
by Reed, W. Robert
- 751-773 Are policy platforms capitalized into equity prices? Evidence from the Bush/Gore 2000 Presidential Election
by Knight, Brian
- 775-798 Decentralisation of active labour market policy: The case of Swedish local employment service committees
by Lundin, Martin & Skedinger, Per
- 799-822 The incidence of UK housing benefit: Evidence from the 1990s reforms
by Gibbons, Stephen & Manning, Alan
- 823-835 The optimal use of fines and imprisonment when wealth is unobservable
by Polinsky, A. Mitchell
- 837-851 Testing, crime and punishment
by Figlio, David N.
- 853-870 Corruption and the costs of redistribution: Micro evidence from Indonesia
by Olken, Benjamin A.
- 871-895 Private information, Coasian bargaining, and the second welfare theorem
by Brito, Dagobert L. & Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Intriligator, Michael D. & Sheshinski, Eytan & Slutsky, Steven M.
- 897-919 Optimal tax treatment of private contributions for public goods with and without warm glow preferences
by Diamond, Peter
- 921-933 The incidence of a tax on pure rent in a small open economy
by Petrucci, Alberto
- 935-955 Income and wealth heterogeneity in the voluntary provision of linear public goods
by Buckley, Edward & Croson, Rachel
- 957-958 Bergstrom et al. 1986: A correction
by Andrews, Rodney J.
2006, Volume 90, Issue 3
- 405-406 TAPES 5-2004 special issue: Editorial introduction
by Gordon, R.
- 407-427 State fiscal institutions and empty-nest migration: Are Tiebout voters hobbled?
by Farnham, Martin & Sevak, Purvi
- 429-458 Income segregation and local progressive taxation: Empirical evidence from Switzerland
by Schmidheiny, Kurt
- 459-475 Performance rating and yardstick competition in social service provision
by Revelli, Federico
- 477-497 The incentive effect of fiscal equalization transfers on tax policy
by Buettner, Thiess
- 499-511 Can regional policy in a federation improve economic efficiency?
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 513-531 The demand for tax haven operations
by Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr.
- 533-549 Tax competition with heterogeneous firms
by Burbidge, John & Cuff, Katherine & Leach, John
2006, Volume 90, Issue 1-2
- 1-36 Persistent media bias
by Baron, David P.
- 37-58 Media capture in a democracy: The role of wealth concentration
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 59-86 Credible communication in dynastic government
by Lagunoff, Roger
- 87-100 Budget windows, sunsets, and fiscal control
by Auerbach, Alan J.
- 101-117 The macroeconomic effects of fiscal rules in the US states
by Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian
- 119-141 The Congressional budget process, aggregate spending, and statutory budget rules
by Dharmapala, Dhammika
- 143-169 Equality of opportunity and optimal cash and in-kind policies
by Gasparini, Leonardo C. & Pinto, Santiago M.
- 171-188 Education, redistributive taxation and confidence
by Konrad, Kai A. & Spadaro, Amedeo
- 189-213 Could do better: The effectiveness of incentives and competition in schools
by De Fraja, Gianni & Landeras, Pedro
- 215-237 Games of school choice under the Boston mechanism
by Ergin, Haluk & Sonmez, Tayfun
- 239-255 Do accountability and voucher threats improve low-performing schools?
by Figlio, David N. & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 257-276 The incidence of Medicare
by McClellan, Mark & Skinner, Jonathan
- 277-292 Does Medicare benefit the poor?
by Bhattacharya, Jay & Lakdawalla, Darius
- 293-323 Home care reimbursement, long-term care utilization, and health outcomes
by McKnight, Robin
- 325-347 Agglomeration and welfare: The core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls
by Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigne, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 349-378 Public capital and imperfect competition
by Coto-Martinez, Javier
- 379-391 The social costs of gun ownership
by Cook, Philip J. & Ludwig, Jens
- 393-402 Union strategy and optimal direct taxation
by Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A.
2005, Volume 89, Issue 11-12
- 1981-2003 A utilitarian approach to the provision and pricing of excludable public goods
by Hellwig, Martin F.
- 2005-2035 Redistribution and education subsidies are Siamese twins
by Lans Bovenberg, A. & Jacobs, Bas
- 2037-2067 Integration of unemployment insurance with retirement insurance
by Stiglitz, Joseph E. & Yun, Jungyoll
- 2069-2091 Choosing between gifts and bequests: How taxes affect the timing of wealth transfers
by Joulfaian, David
- 2093-2119 Tax bases, tax rates and the elasticity of reported income
by Kopczuk, Wojciech
- 2121-2136 Not so voluntary retirement decisions? Evidence from a pension reform
by Hakola, Tuulia & Uusitalo, Roope
- 2137-2164 Do low-income housing subsidies increase the occupied housing stock?
by Sinai, Todd & Waldfogel, Joel
- 2165-2181 Rent control and unemployment duration
by Svarer, Michael & Rosholm, Michael & Munch, Jakob Roland
- 2183-2204 Hidden impact? Household saving in response to a poor-area development project
by Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua
- 2205-2230 Nonprofits with distributional objectives: price discrimination and corner solutions
by Steinberg, Richard & Weisbrod, Burton A.
- 2231-2243 Precautionary savings and the governance of nonprofit organizations
by Fisman, Raymond & Glenn Hubbard, R.
- 2245-2267 Are church and state substitutes? Evidence from the 1996 welfare reform
by Hungerman, Daniel M.
- 2269-2299 State lotteries and consumer behavior
by Kearney, Melissa Schettini
- 2301-2323 Anonymity in giving in a natural context--a field experiment in 30 churches
by Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 2325-2368 Ethnic diversity, social sanctions, and public goods in Kenya
by Miguel, Edward & Gugerty, Mary Kay
- 2369-2382 Tax liability side equivalence in gift-exchange labor markets
by Riedl, Arno & Tyran, Jean-Robert
2005, Volume 89, Issue 9-10
- 1593-1610 Corporate tax evasion with agency costs
by Crocker, Keith J. & Slemrod, Joel
- 1611-1637 Timing tax evasion
by Niepelt, Dirk
- 1639-1663 Organized crime, corruption and punishment
by Kugler, Maurice & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 1665-1697 On the demand for grandchildren: tied transfers and the demonstration effect
by Cox, Donald & Stark, Oded
- 1699-1717 Does the balance of power within a family matter? The case of the Retirement Equity Act
by Aura, Saku
- 1719-1742 Regional decentralization and fiscal incentives: Federalism, Chinese style
by Jin, Hehui & Qian, Yingyi & Weingast, Barry R.
- 1743-1762 Political turnover and economic performance: the incentive role of personnel control in China
by Li, Hongbin & Zhou, Li-An
- 1763-1787 Public input competition
by Bucovetsky, S.
- 1789-1821 Tax competition, tax exporting and higher-government choice of tax instruments for local governments
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 1823-1840 Economic integration and tax policy with endogenous foreign firm ownership
by Fuest, Clemens
- 1841-1863 Immigration quotas and skill upgrading
by Ortega, Francesc
- 1865-1877 Adverse selection in health insurance markets? Evidence from state small-group health insurance reforms
by Ilayperuma Simon, Kosali
- 1879-1890 Moral hazard and sickness insurance
by Johansson, Per & Palme, Marten
- 1891-1905 Insurance, self-protection, and the economics of terrorism
by Lakdawalla, Darius & Zanjani, George
- 1907-1933 Earthquake fatalities: the interaction of nature and political economy
by Anbarci, Nejat & Escaleras, Monica & Register, Charles A.
- 1935-1960 Allocation of pollution abatement under learning by doing
by Bramoulle, Yann & Olson, Lars J.
- 1961-1975 The two-part instrument in a second-best world
by Fullerton, Don & Wolverton, Ann
- 1977-1979 Corrigendum to "Equivalent-expenditure functions and equivalent-dependent equivalence scales"
by Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna
2005, Volume 89, Issue 8
- 1355-1359 Experimental approaches to public economics: guest editors' introduction
by Andreoni, James & List, John A.
- 1361-1398 An experimental comparison of collective choice procedures for excludable public goods
by Gailmard, Sean & Palfrey, Thomas R.
- 1399-1419 After you--endogenous sequencing in voluntary contribution games
by Potters, Jan & Sefton, Martin & Vesterlund, Lise
- 1421-1435 Cooperation under the threat of expulsion in a public goods experiment
by Cinyabuguma, Matthias & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis
- 1437-1455 Credible assignments can improve efficiency in laboratory public goods games
by Seely, Beth & Van Huyck, John & Battalio, Raymond
- 1457-1468 Cooperation among strangers with limited information about reputation
by Bolton, Gary E. & Katok, Elena & Ockenfels, Axel
- 1469-1495 Principles of network development and evolution: an experimental study
by Callander, Steven & Plott, Charles R.
- 1497-1517 Nominal bargaining power, selection protocol, and discounting in legislative bargaining
by Frechette, Guillaume & Kagel, John H. & Morelli, Massimo
- 1519-1542 Tax and subsidy incidence equivalence theories: experimental evidence from competitive markets
by Ruffle, Bradley J.
- 1543-1560 An experimental test of the crowding out hypothesis
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J. & Johnston, Rachel M.
- 1561-1580 Testing competing models of loss aversion: an adversarial collaboration
by Bateman, Ian & Kahneman, Daniel & Munro, Alistair & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert
- 1581-1592 VCM or PPM? A comparison of the performance of two voluntary public goods mechanisms
by Rondeau, Daniel & Poe, Gregory L. & Schulze, William D.
2005, Volume 89, Issue 7
- 1155-1156 Editorial introduction for "The Political Integration and Disintegration" special issue
by Boadway, Robin & Thisse, Jacques & Weber, Shlomo
- 1157-1189 Why countries are fiscally decentralizing
by Arzaghi, Mohammad & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 1191-1210 How to win a decision in a confederation
by Jehiel, Philippe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 1211-1229 Decentralization and international tax competition
by Wilson, John Douglas & Janeba, Eckhard
- 1231-1249 Can decentralization be beneficial?
by Rubinchik-Pessach, Anna
- 1251-1275 Mixed markets and crime
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 1277-1303 Transfers in a polarized country: bridging the gap between efficiency and stability
by Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo
- 1305-1331 Redistribution policy: A European model
by Casella, Alessandra
- 1333-1354 War, peace, and the size of countries
by Alesina, Alberto & Spolaore, Enrico
2005, Volume 89, Issue 5-6
- 729-760 The impact of school choice on student outcomes: an analysis of the Chicago Public Schools
by Cullen, Julie Berry & Jacob, Brian A. & Levitt, Steven D.
- 761-796 Accountability, incentives and behavior: the impact of high-stakes testing in the Chicago Public Schools
by Jacob, Brian A.
- 797-819 The effect of overcrowded housing on children's performance at school
by Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric
- 821-839 The effects of spending on test pass rates: evidence from Michigan
by Papke, Leslie E.
- 841-870 Educational opportunity and income inequality
by Hendel, Igal & Shapiro, Joel & Willen, Paul
- 871-896 The melting pot and school choice
by Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe
- 897-931 Preferences for redistribution in the land of opportunities
by Alesina, Alberto & La Ferrara, Eliana
- 933-955 Positive arithmetic of the welfare state
by Conde-Ruiz, Jose Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 957-966 An alternative way to model merit good arguments
by Schroyen, Fred
- 967-996 On the income dependence of equivalence scales
by Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich
- 997-1019 Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect
by Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 1021-1025 A note on the 'natural rate of subjective inequality' hypothesis and the approximate relationship between the Gini coefficient and the Atkinson index
by Harvey, James
- 1027-1043 Tax structure and economic growth
by Lee, Young & Gordon, Roger H.
- 1045-1074 Second-best optimal taxation of capital and labor in a developing economy
by Garcia Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1075-1095 Ageing, fertility, and growth
by Alders, Peter & Broer, D. Peter
- 1097-1129 Consumption externalities, production externalities, and long-run macroeconomic efficiency
by Liu, Wen-Fang & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 1133-1154 Erratum to "Competition, incentives, and public school productivity"
by McMillan, Robert
2005, Volume 89, Issue 4
- 567-570 Cornell-ISPE Conference on Public Finance and Development
by Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael
- 571-597 Fiscal deficits and growth in developing countries
by Adam, Christopher S. & Bevan, David L.
- 599-623 On selective indirect tax reform in developing countries
by Emran, M. Shahe & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 625-646 Taxation base in developing countries
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael
- 647-674 Tax/subsidy policies toward vector-borne infectious diseases
by Gersovitz, Mark & Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 675-704 Decentralizing antipoverty program delivery in developing countries
by Bardhan, Pranab & Mookherjee, Dilip
- 705-727 Decentralized targeting of an antipoverty program
by Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin
2005, Volume 89, Issue 2-3
- 159-196 The design of transnational public good mechanisms for developing countries
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David
- 197-210 White elephants
by Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar
- 211-231 Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick
- 233-259 Strategic choice of financing systems in regulated and interconnected industries
by Bassanini, Anna & Pouyet, Jerome