Journal of Public Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R. Boadway
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Robin W. Boadway
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:pubeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 89, Issue 2-3
- 261-282 Global warming and hyperbolic discounting
by Karp, Larry
- 283-301 Individual option prices for climate change mitigation
by Cameron, Trudy Ann
- 303-325 Is there a daily discount rate? Evidence from the food stamp nutrition cycle
by Shapiro, Jesse M.
- 327-350 Peer effects in medical school
by Arcidiacono, Peter & Nicholson, Sean
- 351-380 School vouchers in practice: competition will not hurt you
by Sandstrom, F. Mikael & Bergstrom, Fredrik
- 381-394 Food for thought: the effects of school accountability plans on school nutrition
by Figlio, David N. & Winicki, Joshua
- 395-425 Optimal incentives for labor force participation
by Chone, Philippe & Laroque, Guy
- 427-440 Financial incentives and retirement: evidence from federal civil service workers
by Asch, Beth & Haider, Steven J. & Zissimopoulos, Julie
- 441-463 The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth
by Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L.
- 465-485 Life-cycle earnings, cohort size effects and social security: a quantitative exploration
by Rojas, Juan A.
- 487-500 Wage-shifting effects of severance payments savings accounts in Colombia
by Kugler, Adriana D.
- 501-528 Tiebout and redistribution in a model of residential and political choice
by Kessler, Anke S. & Lulfesmann, Christoph
- 529-544 The spillover effects of state spending
by Baicker, Katherine
- 545-566 Revealed community equivalence scales
by Olken, Benjamin A.
2005, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 1-3 Editorial Introduction for Tax and Transfer Special Issue
by Meyer, Bruce D.
- 5-29 When financial work incentives pay for themselves: evidence from a randomized social experiment for welfare recipients
by Michalopoulos, Charles & Robins, Philip K. & Card, David
- 31-56 Children's welfare exposure and subsequent development
by Levine, Phillip B. & Zimmerman, David J.
- 57-83 The effect of Medicaid expansions for low-income children on Medicaid participation and private insurance coverage: evidence from the SIPP
by Ham, John C. & Shore-Sheppard, Lara
- 85-108 Medicaid managed care: effects on children's Medicaid coverage and utilization
by Currie, Janet & Fahr, John
- 109-129 Public insurance and child hospitalizations: access and efficiency effects
by Dafny, Leemore & Gruber, Jonathan
- 131-156 Housing mobility programs and economic self-sufficiency: Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Ludwig, Jens & Duncan, Greg J. & Pinkston, Joshua C.
- v-v Editorial Announcement
by Boadway, Robin & Poterba, James
2004, Volume 88, Issue 12
- 2361-2382 An economic theory of leadership turnover
by Gallego, M. & Pitchik, C.
- 2383-2422 Term limits and pork barrel politics
by Bernhardt, Dan & Dubey, Sangita & Hughson, Eric
- 2423-2445 Paying politicians
by Messner, Matthias & Polborn, Mattias K.
- 2447-2468 Does right or left matter? Cabinets, credibility and fiscal adjustments
by Tavares, Jose
- 2469-2485 Aging population and education finance
by Gradstein, Mark & Kaganovich, Michael
- 2487-2514 The welfare implications of increasing disability insurance benefit generosity
by Bound, John & Cullen, Julie Berry & Nichols, Austin & Schmidt, Lucie
- 2515-2547 Minimum standards, insurance regulation and adverse selection: evidence from the Medigap market
by Finkelstein, Amy
- 2549-2572 Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs
by Duggan, Mark
- 2573-2585 Networks or neighborhoods? Correlations in the use of publicly-funded maternity care in California
by Aizer, Anna & Currie, Janet
- 2587-2616 Benefit entitlement and unemployment duration: The role of policy endogeneity
by Lalive, Rafael & Zweimuller, Josef
- 2617-2634 Do estate and gift taxes affect the timing of private transfers?
by Bernheim, B. Douglas & Lemke, Robert J. & Scholz, John Karl
- 2635-2655 Pay or pray? The impact of charitable subsidies on religious attendance
by Gruber, Jonathan
- 2657-2684 The optimal treatment of tax expenditures
by Saez, Emmanuel
- 2685-2710 Endogenous human capital accumulation, comparative advantage and direct vs. indirect redistribution
by Naito, Hisahiro
- 2711-2725 Efficient taxation, wage bargaining and policy coordination
by Aronsson, Thomas & Sjogren, Tomas
- 2727-2744 Foreign direct investment in a world of multiple taxes
by Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr.
- 2745-2763 Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment
by Raff, Horst
- 2765-2783 The capital gain lock-in effect and perfect substitutes
by Klein, Peter
- 2785-2799 An experimental evaluation of tax-reporting schedules: a case of evidence-based tax administration
by Wenzel, Michael & Taylor, Natalie
- 2801-2816 The role of warnings in regulation: keeping control with less punishment
by Nyborg, Karine & Telle, Kjetil
- 2817-2838 On the bad reputation of reputational concerns
by Suurmond, Guido & Swank, Otto H. & Visser, Bauke
- 2839-2855 Volunteering a public service: an experimental investigation
by Bilodeau, Marc & Childs, Jason & Mestelman, Stuart
- 2857-2871 Local governance and public goods provision in rural China
by Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Huang, Jikun
2004, Volume 88, Issue 11
- 2223-2225 Editorial
by Blundell, Richard & Gordon, Roger
- 2227-2258 The optimal taxation of unskilled labor with job search and social assistance
by Boone, Jan & Bovenberg, Lans
- 2259-2281 Social security, retirement age and optimal income taxation
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Pestieau, Pierre
- 2283-2299 The impact of the corporate income tax: evidence from state organizational form data
by Goolsbee, Austan
- 2301-2322 The effects of progressive income taxation on job turnover
by Gentry, William M. & Hubbard, R. Glenn
- 2323-2338 Work costs and nonconvex preferences in the estimation of labor supply models
by Heim, Bradley T. & Meyer, Bruce D.
- 2339-2359 A simulation-based welfare loss calculation for labor taxes with piecewise-linear budgets
by Fullerton, Don & Gan, Li
2004, Volume 88, Issue 9-10
- 1667-1695 Does education improve citizenship? Evidence from the United States and the United Kingdom
by Milligan, Kevin & Moretti, Enrico & Oreopoulos, Philip
- 1697-1720 Are there civic returns to education?
by Dee, Thomas S.
- 1721-1746 Disruption versus Tiebout improvement: the costs and benefits of switching schools
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Kain, John F. & Rivkin, Steven G.
- 1747-1769 Using market valuation to assess public school spending
by Barrow, Lisa & Rouse, Cecilia Elena
- 1771-1792 Do federal grants boost school spending? Evidence from Title I
by Gordon, Nora
- 1793-1814 In-state versus out-of-state students: the divergence of interest between public universities and state governments
by Groen, Jeffrey A. & White, Michelle J.
- 1815-1834 Do high grading standards affect student performance?
by Figlio, David N. & Lucas, Maurice E.
- 1835-1848 Home alone: supervision after school and child behavior
by Aizer, Anna
- 1849-1869 The macroeconomics of early retirement
by Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo
- 1871-1892 Competition, incentives, and public school productivity
by McMillan, Robert
- 1893-1915 Asset allocation and asset location: household evidence from the survey of consumer finances
by Bergstresser, Daniel & Poterba, James
- 1917-1929 Gift taxes and lifetime transfers: time series evidence
by Joulfaian, David
- 1931-1958 Taxes and the labor market participation of married couples: the earned income tax credit
by Eissa, Nada & Hoynes, Hilary Williamson
- 1959-1987 Tax incidence when individuals are time-inconsistent: the case of cigarette excise taxes
by Gruber, Jonathan & Koszegi, Botond
- 1989-2007 The impact of separate taxation on the intra-household allocation of assets: evidence from the UK
by Stephens, Melvin Jr & Ward-Batts, Jennifer
- 2009-2042 Inequality and happiness: are Europeans and Americans different?
by Alesina, Alberto & Di Tella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert
- 2043-2066 An empirical analysis of imprisoning drug offenders
by Kuziemko, Ilyana & Levitt, Steven D.
- 2067-2097 Privatization, competition, and corruption: how characteristics of bribe takers and payers affect bribes to utilities
by Clarke, George R. G. & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 2099-2123 When information dominates comparison: Learning from Russian subjective panel data
by Senik, Claudia
- 2125-2157 A comparison between economic systems with an application to transition
by Duranton, Gilles & Haniotis, Toni
- 2159-2180 A theory of impact philanthropy
by Duncan, Brian
- 2181-2192 Using nonprofit organization-level financial data to infer managers' fund-raising strategies
by Tinkelman, Daniel
- 2193-2219 How responsive are private transfers to income? Evidence from a laissez-faire economy
by Cox, Donald & Hansen, Bruce E. & Jimenez, Emmanuel
- 2221-2221 Erratum to "Editorial introduction" [J. Public Econ. 88 (2004) 895-897]
by Auerbach, Alan J.
2004, Volume 88, Issue 7-8
- 1215-1245 Competition between private and public schools: testing stratification and pricing predictions
by Epple, Dennis & Figlio, David & Romano, Richard
- 1247-1272 Does competition between hospitals improve the quality of care?: Hospital death rates and the NHS internal market
by Propper, Carol & Burgess, Simon & Green, Katherine
- 1273-1293 How elastic is the firm's demand for health insurance?
by Gruber, Jonathan & Lettau, Michael
- 1295-1306 Opting out of social security
by Smetters, Kent & Walliser, Jan
- 1307-1333 Do changes in pension incentives affect retirement? A longitudinal study of subjective retirement expectations
by Chan, Sewin & Stevens, Ann Huff
- 1335-1357 The pay-as-you-go pension system as fertility insurance and an enforcement device
by Sinn, Hans-Werner
- 1359-1386 Well-being over time in Britain and the USA
by Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 1387-1420 The effects of welfare and tax reform: the material well-being of single mothers in the 1980s and 1990s
by Meyer, Bruce D. & Sullivan, James X.
- 1421-1443 Food insecurity and public assistance
by Borjas, George J.
- 1445-1470 On the compassion of time-limited welfare programs
by Fang, Hanming & Silverman, Dan
- 1471-1493 Tightening a welfare system: the effects of benefit denial on future welfare receipt
by Green, David A. & Warburton, William P.
- 1495-1520 Welfare benefits and the duration of welfare spells: evidence from a natural experiment in Canada
by Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Drolet, Simon
- 1521-1542 Locational choice of AFDC recipients within California: a conditional logit analysis
by O'Keefe, Suzanne
- 1543-1565 The asset price incidence of capital gains taxes: evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and publicly-traded real estate firms
by Sinai, Todd & Gyourko, Joseph
- 1567-1588 The incidence of personal income taxation: evidence from the tax reform act of 1986
by Kubik, Jeffrey D.
- 1589-1604 Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum
by Vlachos, Jonas
- 1605-1623 Public goods experiments without confidentiality: a glimpse into fund-raising
by Andreoni, James & Petrie, Ragan
- 1625-1644 The impact of social approval and framing on cooperation in public good situations
by Rege, Mari & Telle, Kjetil
- 1645-1664 Voting when money and morals conflict: an experimental test of expressive voting
by Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 1665-1665 Corrigendum to "The politics of redistribute social insurance" [J. Public Economics 87 (2003) 2639-2660]
by DeDonder, Phillippe & Hindriks, Jean
2004, Volume 88, Issue 6
- 1065-1091 Capital tax competition: bane or boon
by Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E.
- 1093-1118 Are international deposits tax-driven
by Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan
- 1119-1148 Asymmetric FDI and tax-treaty bargaining: theory and evidence
by Chisik, Richard & Davies, Ronald B.
- 1149-1168 Income shifting, investment, and tax competition: theory and evidence from provincial taxation in Canada
by Mintz, Jack & Smart, Michael
- 1169-1186 Are corporate tax rates, or countries, converging?
by Slemrod, Joel
- 1187-1214 International tax coordination: regionalism versus globalism
by Sorensen, Peter Birch
2004, Volume 88, Issue 5
- 899-923 US income taxation of new financial products
by Warren, Alvin Jr
- 925-955 The tax (dis)advantage of a firm issuing options on its own stock
by McDonald, Robert L.
- 957-980 Generalized cash-flow taxation
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Bradford, David F.
- 981-1009 Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?
by Gordon, Roger & Kalambokidis, Laura & Slemrod, Joel
- 1011-1042 Start-ups, venture capitalists, and the capital gains tax
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo
- 1043-1059 On the timeliness of tax reform
by Hines, James Jr.
2004, Volume 88, Issue 3-4
- 443-464 Optimal taxation, prudence and risk-sharing
by Low, Hamish & Maldoom, Daniel
- 465-479 Income taxation in a frictional labor market
by Shapiro, Joel
- 481-501 Unemployment compensation finance and labor market rigidity
by Cahuc, Pierre & Malherbet, Franck
- 503-518 Direct or indirect tax instruments for redistribution: short-run versus long-run
by Saez, Emmanuel
- 519-543 Taxes and the quality of capital
by Goolsbee, Austan
- 545-557 Optimum taxation and the allocation of time
by Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen
- 559-576 The optimal threshold for a value-added tax
by Keen, Michael & Mintz, Jack
- 577-600 Tacit collusion and international commodity taxation
by Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm
- 601-627 A theory of markets, institutions, and endogenous preferences
by Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio & Santos, Tano J.
- 629-644 Efficient mechanisms for multiple public goods
by Mutuswami, Suresh & Winter, Eyal
- 645-666 Voluntary provision of a public good and individual morality
by Bilodeau, Marc & Gravel, Nicolas
- 667-694 Essential facility financing and market structure
by Caillaud, Bernard & Tirole, Jean
- 695-712 On the macroeconomic implications of maintenance in public capital
by Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis
- 713-725 Emission taxes and optimal refunding schemes
by Gersbach, Hans & Requate, Till
- 727-734 On atmosphere externality and corrective taxes
by Sheshinski, Eytan
- 735-757 Distributional effects of alternative vehicle pollution control policies
by West, Sarah E.
- 759-782 Bad politicians
by Caselli, Francesco & Morelli, Massimo
- 783-797 An empirical investigation of coalitional bargaining procedures
by Diermeier, Daniel & Merlo, Antonio
- 799-817 The political economy of policy centralization: direct versus representative democracy
by Redoano, Michela & Scharf, Kimberly A.
- 819-843 State corroding federalism
by Cai, Hongbin & Treisman, Daniel
- 845-866 Parochial interests and the centralized provision of local public goods: evidence from congressional voting on transportation projects
by Knight, Brian
- 867-893 Does decentralization increase government responsiveness to local needs?: Evidence from Bolivia
by Faguet, Jean-Paul
2004, Volume 88, Issue 1-2
- 1-21 Estate taxation with intended and accidental bequests
by Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim
- 23-38 Asset location in tax-deferred and conventional savings accounts
by Shoven, John B. & Sialm, Clemens
- 39-61 Individual financial decisions in retirement saving plans: the role of participant-direction
by Papke, Leslie E.
- 63-88 The impact of asset-tested college financial aid on household savings
by Long, Mark
- 89-112 Do private transfers 'displace' the benefits of public transfers? Evidence from South Africa
by Jensen, Robert T.
- 113-129 Does international coordination of pension policies boost capital accumulation?
by Beltrametti, Luca & Bonatti, Luigi
- 131-159 Ageing, migration and endogenous public pensions
by Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex & Verbon, Harrie A. A.
- 161-174 Gerontocracy revisited: unilateral transfer to the young may benefit the middle-aged
by Poutvaara, Panu
- 175-208 Equivalent-expenditure functions and expenditure-dependent equivalence scales
by Donaldson, David & Pendakur, Krishna
- 209-236 The health implications of social security failure: evidence from the Russian pension crisis
by Jensen, Robert T. & Richter, Kaspar
- 237-254 How has small group market reform affected employee health insurance coverage?
by Monheit, Alan C. & Steinberg Schone, Barbara
- 255-283 The subsidiarity bias in regulation
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Pouyet, Jerome
- 285-303 Optimal risk allocation for regulated monopolies and consumers
by Cowan, Simon
- 305-332 Privatisation around the world: evidence from panel data
by Bortolotti, Bernardo & Fantini, Marcella & Siniscalco, Domenico
- 333-352 Public rationing and private cost incentives
by Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 353-375 Local public works and intergovernmental transfers under asymmetric information
by Besfamille, Martin
- 377-394 Good, bad or ugly? On the effects of fiscal rules with creative accounting
by Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 395-418 Labor market institutions, taxation and the underground economy
by Fugazza, Marco & Jacques, Jean-Francois
- 419-442 Are individual investors tax savvy? Evidence from retail and discount brokerage accounts
by Barber, Brad M. & Odean, Terrance
2003, Volume 87, Issue 12
- 2589-2610 Lobbying under political uncertainty
by Le Breton, Michel & Salanie, Francois
- 2611-2637 Centralized versus decentralized provision of local public goods: a political economy approach
by Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen
- 2639-2660 The politics of redistributive social insurance
by Hindriks, Jean & De Donder, Philippe
- 2661-2675 The cyclical behaviour of fiscal policy: evidence from the OECD
by Lane, Philip R.
- 2677-2701 Budget institutions and political insulation: why states adopt the item veto
by de Figueiredo, Rui Jr.
- 2703-2724 Budget referendums and government spending: evidence from Swiss cantons
by Feld, Lars P. & Matsusaka, John G.
- 2725-2736 A bargaining model of voluntary environmental agreements
by Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco
- 2737-2747 International emissions trading with endogenous allowance choices
by Helm, Carsten
- 2749-2764 Optimal taxation, global externalities and labor mobility
by Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Soren
- 2765-2789 Irreversible abatement investment under cost uncertainties: tradable emission permits and emissions charges
by Zhao, Jinhua
- 2791-2815 Environmental taxes with heterogeneous consumers: an application to energy consumption in France
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Ladoux, Norbert
2003, Volume 87, Issue 11
- 2397-2397 Editorial Introduction-ISPE conference, June 2000
by Boadway, Robin & Pestieau, Pierre
- 2399-2406 Comorbidities and the willingness to pay for health improvements
by Bleichrodt, Han & Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis
- 2407-2430 Redistribution and employment policies with endogenous unemployment
by Boadway, Robin & Cuff, Katherine & Marceau, Nicolas
- 2431-2457 Anarchy, efficiency, and redistribution
by Bos, Dieter & Kolmar, Martin
- 2459-2474 Efficient migration and redistribution
by Bucovetsky, S.
- 2475-2490 Capital income taxation when inherited wealth is not observable
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 2491-2505 The politics of progressive income taxation with incentive effects
by De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean
- 2507-2525 Economic integration and fiscal devolution
by Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Sato, Motohiro
- 2527-2547 Redistributive taxation and the household: the case of individual filings
by Schroyen, Fred
- 2549-2569 Financing education using optimal redistributive taxation
by Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A.
- 2571-2588 Fiscal competition in space and time
by Wildasin, David E.
2003, Volume 87, Issue 9-10
- 1839-1872 Quasi-hyperbolic discounting and retirement
by Diamond, Peter & Koszegi, Botond
- 1873-1894 National Health Insurance and precautionary saving: evidence from Taiwan
by Chou, Shin-Yi & Liu, Jin-Tan & Hammitt, James K.
- 1895-1920 Managerial rewards and the behavior of for-profit, governmental, and nonprofit organizations: evidence from the hospital industry
by Ballou, Jeffrey P. & Weisbrod, Burton A.
- 1921-1942 Does the availability of high-wage jobs for low-skilled men affect welfare expenditures? Evidence from shocks to the steel and coal industries
by Black, Dan A. & McKinnish, Terra G. & Sanders, Seth G.
- 1943-1965 Is increased public schooling really a policy for equality?: The role of within-the-family education
by Nordblom, Katarina
- 1967-1983 An economic model of moral motivation
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Kverndokk, Snorre & Nyborg, Karine
- 1985-2012 Public goods with costly access
by Cremer, Helmuth & Laffont, Jean-Jacques
- 2013-2029 Warning labels as cheap-talk: why regulators ban drugs
by Hanson, Robin
- 2031-2048 The Oslo Protocol on sulfur reduction: the great leap forward?
by Finus, Michael & Tjotta, Sigve
- 2049-2067 Cooperation in international environmental negotiations due to a preference for equity
by Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten
- 2069-2103 The political economy of redistribution under asymmetric information
by Dhami, Sanjit
- 2105-2128 Incentives for secession in the presence of mobile ethnic groups
by Olofsgard, Anders
- 2129-2155 The economic effects of democratic participation
by Mueller, Dennis C. & Stratmann, Thomas
- 2157-2185 School finance reform and voluntary fiscal federalism
by Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon
- 2187-2205 The effect of fiscal performance on local government election results in Israel: 1989-1998
by Brender, Adi
- 2207-2223 Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices
by Clausing, Kimberly A.
- 2225-2252 Why pay more? Corporate tax avoidance through transfer pricing in OECD countries
by Bartelsman, Eric J. & Beetsma, Roel M. W. J.
- 2253-2279 The importance of composition of fiscal policy: evidence from different exchange rate regimes
by Lane, Philip R. & Perotti, Roberto
- 2281-2304 Filling potholes: macroeconomic effects of maintenance versus new investments in public infrastructure
by Rioja, Felix K.
- 2305-2335 An experimental study of serial and average cost pricing mechanisms
by Chen, Yan
- 2337-2337 Erratum to "Representative democracy and marginal rate progressive income taxation": [J. Public Economics, 87 (2003) 1137-1164]
by Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & Klor, Esteban F.
- 2339-2366 Representative democracy and marginal rate progressive income taxation
by Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol & Klor, Esteban F.
- 2369-2396 Competition and the reform of incentive schemes in the regulated sector
by Boyer, Marcel & Laffont, Jean-Jacques
2003, Volume 87, Issue 7-8
- 1335-1352 Working in public and private firms
by Corneo, Giacomo & Rob, Rafael
- 1353-1381 Competition and the reform of incentive schemes in the regulated sector
by Boyer, Marcel
- 1383-1405 Political instability, corruption and policy formation: the case of environmental policy
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Svensson, Jakob
- 1407-1430 Bureaucratic corruption, environmental policy and inbound US FDI: theory and evidence
by Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 1431-1452 Descriptive, prescriptive and second-best approaches to the control of global greenhouse gas emissions
by Shiell, Leslie
- 1453-1486 Self-regulation, taxation and public voluntary environmental agreements
by Lyon, Thomas P. & Maxwell, John W.