Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jfpoli
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 238-248 Consequences of further opening of the Korean dairy market
by Lee, Hyunok & Sumner, Daniel A. & Ahn, Byeong-il
- 249-259 An economic analysis of the impacts of trade liberalization on Asian dairy market
by Peng, Tingjun & Cox, Thomas L.
- 260-271 The outlook for Asian dairy markets: The role of demographics, income, and prices
by Dong, Fengxia
- 272-274 Professor Sir Hans Singer. A Tribute
by Shaw, John
2006, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 105-118 Towards a global food aid compact
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Maxwell, Daniel G.
- 119-122 Food aid tying is the real problem: A response to the Barrett and Maxwell proposal
by Clay, Edward J.
- 123-141 How useful is the PSE in determining agricultural support?
by Oskam, Arie J. & Meester, Gerrit
- 142-147 Response to the article on "How useful is the PSE in determining agricultural support?" by Arie Oskam and Gerrit Meester
by Tangermann, Stefan
- 148-161 A preliminary comparison of the retail level effects of genetically modified food labelling policies in Canada and France
by Gruere, Guillaume P.
- 162-179 The potential benefits of herbicide-resistant transgenic rice in Uruguay: Lessons for small developing countries
by Hareau, Guy G. & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W.
- 180-193 Land rights, gender equality and household food security: Exploring the conceptual links in the case of India
by Rao, Nitya
2006, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-13 Private voluntary standards in the food system: The perspective of major food retailers in OECD countries
by Fulponi, Linda
- 14-29 Postmodern conceptualizations, modernist applications: Rethinking the role of society in food security
by Carr, Edward R.
- 30-52 Irrigation, agricultural performance and poverty reduction in China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia
- 53-77 An assessment of the potential consumption impacts of WHO dietary norms in OECD countries
by Srinivasan, C.S. & Irz, Xavier & Shankar, Bhavani
- 78-89 Consumer information, labelling and international trade in agri-food products
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Kerr, William A.
- 90-103 Overcoming supply chain failure in the agri-food sector: A case study from Moldova
by Gorton, Matthew & Dumitrashko, Mikhail & White, John
2005, Volume 30, Issue 5-6
- 453-460 Methods, results and policy implications of poverty and food security mapping assessments
by Hyman, Glenn & Larrea, Carlos & Farrow, Andrew
- 461-475 Spatial patterns of poverty in Vietnam and their implications for policy
by Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob
- 476-492 Targeting agricultural research to benefit poor farmers: Relating poverty mapping to maize environments in Mexico
by Bellon, Mauricio R. & Hodson, David & Bergvinson, David & Beck, David & Martinez-Romero, Eduardo & Montoya, Yinha
- 493-509 Spatial clustering of rural poverty and food insecurity in Sri Lanka
by Amarasinghe, Upali & Samad, Madar & Anputhas, Markandu
- 510-531 Exploring the spatial variation of food poverty in Ecuador
by Farrow, Andrew & Larrea, Carlos & Hyman, Glenn & Lema, German
- 532-550 An investigation of the spatial determinants of the local prevalence of poverty in rural Malawi
by Benson, Todd & Chamberlin, Jordan & Rhinehart, Ingrid
- 551-567 Spatial patterns of rural poverty and their relationship with welfare-influencing factors in Bangladesh
by Kam, Suan-Pheng & Hossain, Mahabub & Bose, Manik Lal & Villano, Lorena S.
- 568-583 Livelihood mapping and poverty correlates at a meso-level in Kenya
by Kristjanson, Patricia & Radeny, Maren & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Ogutu, Joseph & Notenbaert, An
- 584-611 Child hunger in the developing world: An analysis of environmental and social correlates
by Balk, Deborah & Storeygard, Adam & Levy, Marc & Gaskell, Joanne & Sharma, Manohar & Flor, Rafael
2005, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 371-384 Private food safety and quality standards for fresh produce exporters: The case of Hortico Agrisystems, Zimbabwe
by Henson, Spencer & Masakure, Oliver & Boselie, David
- 385-398 Impact of genetic modification on country image of imported food products in European markets: Perceptions of channel members
by Knight, John G. & Mather, Damien W. & Holdsworth, David K.
- 399-418 Factors underlying support or opposition to biotechnology among Australian food consumers and implications for retailer-led food regulation
by Lockie, Stewart & Lawrence, Geoffrey & Lyons, Kristen & Grice, Janet
- 419-433 Weeds, heat and pure cultures - On the differential success of new technologies in the Danish and American creamery industries in the 1890s
by Leisner, Jorgen J.
- 434-451 An analytical framework for making long -term projections of undernourishment: A case study for agriculture in Mali
by Butt, Tanveer A. & Mccarl, Bruce A.
2005, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 241-253 Private agri-food standards: Implications for food policy and the agri-food system
by Henson, Spencer & Reardon, Thomas
- 254-269 Central American supermarkets' private standards of quality and safety in procurement of fresh fruits and vegetables
by Berdegue, Julio A. & Balsevich, Fernando & Flores, Luis & Reardon, Thomas
- 270-283 Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing
by Codron, Jean-Marie & Giraud-Heraud, Eric & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 284-301 Standards as a new form of social contract? Sustainability initiatives in the coffee industry
by Giovannucci, Daniele & Ponte, Stefano
- 302-315 Private and public milk standards in Argentina and Brazil
by Farina, Elizabeth M.M.Q. & Gutman, Graciela E. & Lavarello, Pablo J. & Nunes, Rubens & Reardon, T.
- 316-333 Strategic use of private standards to enhance international competitiveness: Vegetable exports from Kenya and elsewhere
by Jaffee, Steve & Masakure, Oliver
- 334-353 Determinants of retailers' decisions to use public or private grades and standards: Evidence from the fresh produce market of Sao Paulo, Brazil
by Mainville, Denise Y. & Zylbersztajn, Decio & Farina, Elizabeth M.M.Q. & Reardon, Thomas
- 354-369 Third-party certification in the global agrifood system
by Hatanaka, Maki & Bain, Carmen & Busch, Lawrence
2005, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 115-128 Dietary habits, demographics, and the development of overweight and obesity among children in the United States
by Boumtje, Pierre I. & Huang, Chung L. & Lee, Jonq-Ying & Lin, Biing-Hwan
- 129-144 The effect of decoupling on the decision to produce: An Irish case study
by Breen, James P. & Hennessy, Thia C. & Thorne, Fiona S.
- 145-161 The Precautionary Principle and the law of unintended consequences
by Turvey, Calum G. & Mojduszka, Eliza M.
- 162-184 Economic and welfare impacts of commercializing a herbicide-tolerant, biotech wheat
by Johnson, D. Demcey & Lin, William & Vocke, Gary
- 185-204 Lowering barriers to agricultural exports through technical assistance
by Wiig, Arne & Kolstad, Ivar
- 205-223 An evaluation of the importance of subsistence food production for assessments of poverty and policy targeting: Evidence from Romania
by Petrovici, D.A. & Gorton, M.
- 224-239 On the importance of tightening feedback loops for sustainable development of food systems
by Sundkvist, Asa & Milestad, Rebecka & Jansson, AnnMari
2005, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-19 Farm costs and food miles: An assessment of the full cost of the UK weekly food basket
by Pretty, J.N. & Ball, A.S. & Lang, T. & Morison, J.I.L.
- 21-41 Systems of innovation theory and the changing architecture of agricultural research in Africa
by Sumberg, James
- 43-62 Pull and push: individual farming in Hungary
by Rizov, Marian
- 63-80 Crisis management effectiveness indicators for US meat and poultry recalls
by Hooker, Neal H. & Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Salin, Victoria
- 81-96 Sufficient nourishment worldwide via transfer payments
by Lips, Markus
- 97-113 The rise of supermarkets and changing expenditure patterns of poor rural households case study in the Transkei area, South Africa
by D'Haese, Marijke & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido
2004, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 593-608 Feeding the famine? American food aid and the GMO debate in Southern Africa
by Zerbe, Noah
- 609-620 Post-market surveillance model for potential human health effects of novel foods
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- 621-641 Achieving policy objectives to increase the value of the seafood industry in the United States: the technical feasibility and associated constraints
by Nash, C.E.
- 643-658 Changing household characteristics and the away-from-home food market: a censored equation system approach
by Stewart, Hayden & Yen, Steven T.
- 659-667 Front-label health claims: when less is more
by Wansink, Brian & Sonka, Steven T. & Hasler, Clare M.
- 669-674 Future of the agri-food system: perspectives from the Americas
by Babu, Suresh C.
2004, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 467-483 Preferences and willingness to pay for GM labeling policies
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan
- 485-506 Agricultural policy for quality and producers' evaluations of quality marketing indicators: a Greek case study
by Dimara, Efthalia & Petrou, Anastasia & Skuras, Dimitris
- 507-530 Household income, women's income share and food calorie intake in South Western Nigeria
by Aromolaran, Adebayo B.
- 531-545 Factors affecting the technical efficiency among smallholder farmers in the slash and burn agriculture zone of Cameroon
by Binam, Joachim Nyemeck & Tonye, Jean & wandji, Njankoua & Nyambi, Gwendoline & Akoa, Mireille
- 547-564 Critical water requirements for food, methodology and policy consequences for food security
by Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Nonhebel, S.
- 565-585 Is there a 'logic of fodder legumes' in Africa?
by Lenne, J.M. & Wood, D.
- 587-591 The logic of fodder legumes in Africa: a response to Lenne and Wood
by Sumberg, J.
2004, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 295-302 Development strategies for less-favoured areas
by Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Pender, John & Ruben, Ruerd
- 303-320 Rural diversity and heterogeneity in less-favoured areas: the quest for policy targeting
by Ruben, Ruerd & Pender, John
- 321-338 The significance of diversification for rural livelihood systems
by Niehof, Anke
- 339-367 Development pathways for hillsides and highlands: some lessons from Central America and East Africa
by Pender, John
- 369-392 Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands
by Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John
- 393-405 Decomposing producer price risk: a policy analysis tool with an application to northern Kenyan livestock markets
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Luseno, Winnie K.
- 407-429 Creating an enabling environment: policy conditions for less-favored areas
by Kuyvenhoven, Arie
- 431-444 Returns to investment in less-favored areas in developing countries: a synthesis of evidence and implications for Africa
by Fan, Shenggen & Chan-Kang, Connie
- 445-466 Trade policies and development of less-favoured areas: evidence from the literature
by Oskam, A.J. & Komen, M.H.C. & Wobst, P. & Yalew, A.
2004, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 203-213 Food losses in food service institutions Examples from Sweden
by Engstrom, Rebecka & Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika
- 215-228 Consumer choices for quality and sustainability labelled seafood products in the UK
by Jaffry, Shabbar & Pickering, Helen & Ghulam, Yaseen & Whitmarsh, David & Wattage, Prem
- 229-255 The development of private fresh produce safety standards: implications for developing Mediterranean exporting countries
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Poole, Nigel
- 257-273 Instability in Indian agriculture--a challenge to the Green Revolution technology
by Larson, Donald W. & Jones, Eugene & Pannu, R. S. & Sheokand, R. S.
- 275-294 Farm investment, credit rationing, and governmentally promoted credit access in Poland: a cross-sectional analysis
by Petrick, Martin
2004, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 113-129 Nonparametric and parametric analysis of calorie consumption in Tanzania
by Abdulai, Awudu & Aubert, Dominique
- 131-146 To spray or not to spray: pesticides, banana exports, and food safety
by Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro
- 147-168 Potential health benefits of Golden Rice: a Philippine case study
by Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Qaim, Matin
- 169-185 The effects of trade policies for fresh fruit and vegetables of the European Union
by Cioffi, Antonio & dell'Aquila, Crescenzo
- 187-202 Challenging Bennet's law: the new economics of starchy staples in Asia
by Fuglie, Keith O.
2004, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-14 Impact of EU organic product certification legislation on Chile organic exports
by Garcia Martinez, Marian & Banados, Felipe
- 15-44 Biotechnology in the developing world: a case for increased investments in orphan crops
by Naylor, Rosamond L. & Falcon, Walter P. & Goodman, Robert M. & Jahn, Molly M. & Sengooba, Theresa & Tefera, Hailu & Nelson, Rebecca J.
- 45-60 Risks and implications of bovine spongiform encephalopathy for the United States: insights from other countries
by Fox, John A. & Hanawa Peterson, Hikaru
- 61-98 The use of nutrient audits to determine nutrient balances in Africa
by Sheldrick, William F. & Lingard, John
- 99-111 Public investment and China's long-term food security under WTO
by Zhu, Jing
2003, Volume 28, Issue 5-6
- 421-421 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Poulton, Colin
- 423-431 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Palmer-Jones, Richard
- 433-436 Agricultural growth, poverty reduction and agro-ecological zones in India: an ecological fallacy?
by Hazell, Peter & Fan, Shenggen
- 437-458 Zimbabwe's Agricultural Recovery Programme in the 1990s: an evaluation using household survey data
by Munro, Lauchlan T.
- 459-469 Why organic food in Germany is a merit good
by Mann, Stefan
- 471-485 Influence of spillovers to Australia on impacts of the International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas
by Brennan, John P. & Aw-Hassan, Aden & Nordblom, Thomas L.
- 487-503 Profit efficiency among Bangladeshi rice farmers
by Rahman, Sanzidur
- 505-518 Fertilizer market liberalization and private retail trade in Kenya
by Freeman, H. Ade & Kaguongo, Wachira
- 519-546 Concentration in ownership of plant variety rights: some implications for developing countries
by Srinivasan, C. S.
- 547-560 Rethinking new wines: implications of local and environmentally friendly labels
by Loureiro, Maria L.
2003, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 277-292 Input use and market development in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview
by Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Jayne, T. S. & Howard, Julie
- 293-316 Fertilizer market development: a comparative analysis of Ethiopia, Kenya, and Zambia
by Jayne, T. S. & Govereh, J. & Wanzala, M. & Demeke, M.
- 317-333 Looking beyond national boundaries: regional harmonization of seed policies, laws and regulations
by Rohrbach, D. D. & Minde, I. J. & Howard, J.
- 335-348 Promoting high-input maize technologies in Africa: the Sasakawa-Global 2000 experience in Ethiopia and Mozambique
by Howard, Julie & Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Demeke, Mulat & Jeje, Jose Jaime
- 349-363 Realigning research and extension to focus on farmers' constraints and opportunities
by Snapp, S. S. & Blackie, M. J. & Donovan, C.
- 365-378 Prospects for integrated soil fertility management using organic and inorganic inputs: evidence from smallholder African agricultural systems
by Place, Frank & Barrett, Christopher B. & Freeman, H. Ade & Ramisch, Joshua J. & Vanlauwe, Bernard
- 379-404 Expanding access to agricultural inputs in Africa: a review of recent market development experience
by Kelly, Valerie & Adesina, Akinwumi A. & Gordon, Ann
- 405-419 Linking farmers to markets: different approaches to human capital development
by Bingen, Jim & Serrano, Alex & Howard, Julie
2003, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 187-211 Policy options promoting market participation among smallholder livestock producers: a case study from the Phillipines
by Lapar, M. L. & Holloway, G. & Ehui, S.
- 221-235 African traditional leafy vegetables and the urban and peri-urban poor
by Gockowski, James & Mbazo'o, Julie & Mbah, Glory & Fouda Moulende, Terese
- 237-252 Regional agricultural labour productivity convergence in China
by McErlean, Seamus & Wu, Ziping
- 253-275 Smallholder income and land distribution in Africa: implications for poverty reduction strategies
by Jayne, T. S. & Yamano, Takashi & Weber, Michael T. & Tschirley, David & Benfica, Rui & Chapoto, Antony & Zulu, Ballard
2003, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 99-115 Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany
by Thiele, S. & Weiss, C.
- 117-130 Infant formula preparation by rural and semi-rural women in South Africa
by Dorosko, Stephanie & Rollins, Nigel
- 131-145 Risk perceptions, endogenous demand and regulation of agricultural biotechnology
by Artuso, A.
- 147-166 Processed food trade and developing countries: protection and trade liberalization
by Rae, A. & Josling, T.
- 167-186 Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies
by Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M.
2003, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-11 A compromise formula for tariff cuts in agriculture
by Konandreas, Panos
- 13-27 Supplying vegetables to Asian cities: is there a case for peri-urban production?
by Midmore, D. J. & Jansen, H. G. P.
- 29-50 Contract production of peas
by Olesen, H. B.
- 51-75 The economics of iron deficiency
by Horton, S. & Ross, J.
- 77-96 Systemic failure in the provision of safe food
by Hennessy, David A. & Roosen, Jutta & Jensen, Helen H.
- 97-97 Erratum to: "Food security, land use, and deforestation in northern Guatemala" by Avrum J. Shriar,: Food Policy 27(4) pp. 395-414 (2002)
by Shriar, Avrum J.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 5-6
- 419-436 Food prices and the efficiency of public intervention: the case of the public distribution system in India
by Ramaswami, B. & Balakrishnan, P.
- 437-454 Ethics, domestic food policy and trade law: assessing the EU animal welfare proposal to the WTO
by Hobbs, A. L. & Hobbs, J. E. & Isaac, G. E. & Kerr, W. A.
- 455-476 The political economy of food subsidy reform: the case of Egypt
by Gutner, Tamar
- 477-491 How effectively does multilateral food aid respond to fluctuating needs?
by Barrett, C. B. & Heisey, K. C.
- 493-518 Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions
by Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J.
- 519-540 Weighing what's practical: proxy means tests for targeting food subsidies in Egypt
by Ahmed, Akhter U. & Bouis, Howarth E.
- 541-560 Golden rice: what role could it play in alleviation of vitamin A deficiency?
by Dawe, D. & Robertson, R. & Unnevehr, L.
- 561-573 Effects of agricultural market policy on crop production in China
by Lu, W. C.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 301-318 Organic certification and the UK market: organic imports from developing countries
by Barrett, H. R. & Browne, A. W. & Harris, P. J. C. & Cadoret, K.
- 319-337 The role of warehouse receipt systems in enhanced commodity marketing and rural livelihoods in Africa
by Coulter, J. & Onumah, G.
- 339-353 Evaluation of publicity measures relating to the EU beef labelling system in Belgium
by Verbeke, W. & Ward, R. W. & Avermaete, T.
- 355-370 The changing structure of the world rice market, 1950-2000
by Dawe, D.
- 371-394 Political reforms, rural crises, and land tenure in western Europe
by Swinnen, Johan F. M.
- 395-414 Food security and land use deforestation in northern Guatemala
by Shriar, Avrum J.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 195-196 Introduction
by Kydd, J.
- 197-222 Carving up the commons--emergence of a new international regime for germplasm development and transfer
by Falcon, W. P. & Fowler, C.
- 223-238 Changing locus of agricultural research: will the poor benefit from biotechnology and privatization trends?
by Pingali, P. L. & Traxler, G.
- 239-246 Can the public sector meet the challenge of private research? Commentary on "Falcon and Fowler" and "Pingali and Traxler"
by Tripp, Robert
- 247-250 The real threat to GM crops in poor countries: consumer and policy resistance to GM foods in rich countries
by Paarlberg, Robert L.
- 251-268 A market-based approach to child nutrition: mothers' demand for quality certification of infant foods in Bamako, Mali
by Sanogo, Diakalia & Masters, William A.
- 269-284 Food safety and development of the beef industry in China
by Brown, Colin G. & Longworth, John W. & Waldron, Scott
- 285-300 The logic of fodder legumes in Africa
by Sumberg, J.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 103-124 Agricultural supply response and poverty in Mozambique
by Heltberg, R. & Tarp, F.
- 125-141 Improving developing country food security through aquaculture development--lessons from Asia
by Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin & Lorica, Mylene H.
- 143-157 Exploring the regional implications of interstate quarantine policies in Western Australia
by Cook, D. C. & Fraser, R. W.
- 159-170 Soil fertility management on small farms in Africa: evidence from Nakuru District, Kenya
by Omamo, S. W. & Williams, J. C. & Obare, G. A. & Ndiwa, N. N.
- 171-183 The impact of plant varieties rights on research: the case of Spain
by Diez, M. C. F.
- 185-193 Experts and activists: how information affects the demand for food irradiation
by Hayes, D. J. & Fox, J. A. & Shogren, J. F.
2002, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-29 Assessing the impact of food policy research: rice trade policies in Viet Nam
by Ryan, Jim
- 31-45 Farm inputs under pressure from the European food industry
by Levidow, L. & Bijman, J.
- 47-63 World population and food supply: can food production keep pace with population growth in the next half-century?
by Gilland, Bernard
- 65-80 Integrating the consumer interest in food safety: the role of science and other factors+
by Macfarlane, Ronald
- 81-99 The economics of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation
by Bullock, D. S. & Desquilbet, M.
2001, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 549-569 Technical efficiency of alternative farming systems: the case of Greek organic and conventional olive-growing farms
by Tzouvelekas, Vangelis & Pantzios, Christos J. & Fotopoulos, Christos
- 571-586 Household composition and food expenditures: a cross-country comparison
by Sabates, Ricardo & Gould, Brian W. & Villarreal, Hector J.
- 587-598 The impact of economic reforms on R&D by the Indian seed industry
by Pray, Carl E. & Ramaswami, Bharat & Kelley, Timothy
- 599-613 The development of and prospects for organic farming in the UK
by Rigby, Dan & Young, Trevor & Burton, Michael
2001, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 455-474 The domestic determinants of US food aid policy
by Diven, Polly J.
- 475-493 Analysing agricultural policy reforms under transition in Bulgaria
by Mergos, G. & Stoforos, C. & Mishev, P. & Ivanova, N.
- 495-514 Saving two in a billion: : quantifying the trade effect of European food safety standards on African exports
by Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat
- 515-542 Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh
by Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur
- 543-548 On the Effectiveness of state anti-corporate farming laws in the United States
by Welsh, Rick & Carpentier, Chantal Line & Hubbell, Bryan
2001, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 315-331 Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications
by Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P.
- 333-350 The dynamics of livelihood diversification in post-famine Ethiopia
by Block, S. & Webb, P.
- 351-365 Income diversification and entry barriers: evidence from the Tigray region of northern Ethiopia
by Woldenhanna, T. & Oskam, A.
- 367-384 Income diversification, poverty traps and policy shocks in Cote d'Ivoire and Kenya
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Bezuneh, Mesfin & Aboud, Abdillahi
- 385-403 Non-agricultural earnings in peri-urban areas of Tanzania: evidence from household survey data
by Lanjouw, Peter & Quizon, Jaime & Sparrow, Robert
- 405-420 Non-farm income, gender, and inequality: evidence from rural Ghana and Uganda
by Canagarajah, S. & Newman, C. & Bhattamishra, R.
- 421-435 Livelihood diversification in Uganda: patterns and determinants of change across two rural districts
by Smith, Davd Rider & Gordon, Ann & Meadows, Kate & Zwick, Karen
- 437-452 Determinants of income diversification amongst rural households in Southern Mali
by Abdulai, Awudu & CroleRees, Anna
2001, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 209-228 How widespread is undernourishment?: A critique of measurement methods and new empirical results
by Gabbert, Silke & Weikard, Hans-Peter
- 229-247 Coming to terms with vulnerability: a critique of the food security definition
by Dilley, Maxx & Boudreau, Tanya E.
- 249-264 Can biotechnology reach the poor? The adequacy of information and seed delivery
by Tripp, Robert
- 265-280 Managing and funding germplasm preservation in Papua New Guinea -- for improved indigenous foods
by Kingwell, R. & Godden, D. & Kambuou, R. & Jackson, G.
- 281-295 Beef sector re-structuring after Agenda 2000: an Irish example
by Binfield, Julian C. R. & Hennessy, Thia C.
- 297-313 Current constraints and future possibilities for Bangladesh fisheries
by Alam, Md. Ferdous & Thomson, Kenneth J.
2001, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 107-119 Who gets the goods? A general equilibrium perspective on food aid in Mozambique
by Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn
- 121-145 Decoupled payments to facilitate CAP reform
by Beard, Nick & Swinbank, Alan
- 147-161 Policies for African seed enterprise development
by Tripp, Robert & Rohrbach, David
- 163-175 How far down the path to free trade? The importance of rice price stabilization in developing Asia
by Dawe, David
- 177-207 Addressing food security in Africa via multiple livelihood strategies of women farmers
by Gladwin, Christina H. & Thomson, Anne M. & Peterson, Jennifer S. & Anderson, Andrea S.
2001, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-10 Fertilizer trade under market liberalization: preliminary evidence from Kenya
by Omamo, Steven Were & Mose, Lawrence O.
- 11-34 Could marine resources provide a short-term solution to declining fish supply in SADC inland countries? The case of horse mackerel
by Hara, Mafaniso Michael
- 35-48 Agriculture and ISO 14000
by Wall, Ellen & Weersink, Alfons & Swanton, Clarence
- 49-64 Targeting urban malnutrition: a multi-city analysis of the spatial distribution of childhood nutritional status
by Morris, Saul Sutkover
- 65-83 Food subsidies in Egypt: reform options, distribution and welfare
by Lofgren, Hans & El-Said, Moataz
- 85-95 Reconciling food-for-work project feasibility with food aid targeting in Tigray, Ethiopia
by Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Swinton, Scott M.
- 97-99 Food Security and Nutrition: The Global Challenge: Uwe Kracht and Manfred Schulz (editors), New York, St. Martin's Press, 1999
by Devereux, Stephen
- 99-103 Public Health and Nutrition: The Challenge: Kohler, Feichtinger, Dowler and Winkler, eds
by Milio, Nancy
- 103-105 Scaling Up, Scaling Down: Overcoming Malnutrition in Developing Countries: T.J. Marchione, (ed.) 1999, Gordon Breach Publishers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
by Webb, Patrick
2000, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 629-635 Achieving food security in Central Asia -- current challenges and policy research needs
by Babu, Suresh & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per
- 637-646 Prospects for food demand and supply in Central Asia
by Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 647-660 Poverty, food security, and nutrition in Central Asia: a case study of the Kyrgyz Republic
by Babu, Suresh & Reidhead, William
- 661-679 Food policy research for improving the reform of agricultural input and output markets in Central Asia
by Goletti, Francesco & Chabot, Philippe
- 681-700 Trends in feed, livestock production, and rangelands during the transition period in three Central Asian countries
by Suleimenov, Mekhlis & Oram, Peter
- 701-717 Kazakhstan's wheat system: priorities, constraints, and future prospects
by Meng, Erika & Longmire, Jim & Moldashev, Altynbeck
- 719-732 Food policy reforms for sustainable agricultural development in Uzbekistan, the Kyrgyz Republic, and Tajikistan
by Tashmatov, A. & Aknazarov, F. & Juraev, A. & Khusanov, R. & Kadyrkulov, K. D. & Kalchayev, K. & Amirov, Bakhriddin
- 733-747 Agricultural policy reforms and food security in Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan
by Baydildina, Adilya & Akshinbay, Aynur & Bayetova, Manshuk & Mkrytichyan, Lado & Haliepesova, Anadjamal & Ataev, Djandurdy