Journal of International Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R.W. Staiger
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Charles Engel
Robert W. Staiger
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:inecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2003, Volume 60, Issue 2
2003, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-2 Empirical exchange rate models
by Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 3-34 Putting the 'New Open Economy Macroeconomics' to a test
by Bergin, Paul R.
- 35-59 Exchange rate forecasting: the errors we've really made
by Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H. & H. Wright, Jonathan
- 61-83 The out-of-sample success of term structure models as exchange rate predictors: a step beyond
by Clarida, Richard H. & Sarno, Lucio & Taylor, Mark P. & Valente, Giorgio
- 85-107 Why is it so difficult to beat the random walk forecast of exchange rates?
by Kilian, Lutz & Taylor, Mark P.
- 109-132 Understanding bilateral exchange rate volatility
by Devereux, Michael B. & Lane, Philip R.
- 133-160 Commodity currencies
by Chen, Yu-chin & Rogoff, Kenneth
- 161-175 Market presence, contestability, and the terms-of-trade effects of regional integration
by Schiff, Maurice & Chang, Won
- 177-201 Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration
by Peretto, Pietro F.
- 203-222 Endogenous tariffs and trade adjustment assistance
by Magee, Christopher
- 223-228 Barriers to Riches: by Stephen L. Parente and Edward C. Prescott, MIT Press, 2001
by Yi, Kei-Mu
- 229-234 Silent Revolution: The International Monetary Fund 1979-1989: by James M. Boughton, International Monetary Fund Publications, 2001
by Solomon, Robert
2003, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 239-265 Job creation, job destruction, and the real exchange rate
by Klein, Michael W. & Schuh, Scott & Triest, Robert K.
- 267-295 Volatility and growth in developing economies: some numerical results and empirical evidence
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Chattopadhyay, Pradip
- 297-321 Do high interest rates defend currencies during speculative attacks?
by Kraay, Aart
- 323-347 Financial dollarization
by Ize, Alain & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy
- 349-366 The CCAPM meets Euro-interest rate persistence, 1960-2000
by Head, Allen C. & Smith, Gregor W.
- 367-397 Gradualism in free trade agreements: a theoretical justification
by Chisik, Richard
- 399-422 Green lobbies and transboundary pollution in large open economies
by Conconi, Paola
- 423-451 Export industry policy and reputational comparative advantage
by Chisik, Richard
2003, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-23 Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test
by Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E.
- 25-45 The market microstructure of central bank intervention
by Dominguez, Kathryn M. E.
- 47-76 Medium-term determinants of current accounts in industrial and developing countries: an empirical exploration
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Prasad, Eswar S.
- 77-100 On the sources of business cycles in the G-7
by Canova, Fabio & de Nicolo, Gianni
- 101-136 On the similarity of country endowments
by Debaere, Peter & Demiroglu, Ufuk
- 137-159 Real exchange rate targeting and macroeconomic instability
by Uribe, Martin
- 161-182 The protectionist bias of duty drawbacks: evidence from Mercosur
by Cadot, Olivier & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 183-209 The North's intellectual property rights standard for the South?
by Lai, Edwin L. -C. & Qiu, Larry D.
- 211-238 Spillovers and international competition for investments
by Olsen, Trond E. & Osmundsen, Petter
2002, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 239-263 Geographical disadvantage: a Heckscher-Ohlin-von Thunen model of international specialisation
by Venables, Anthony J. & Limao, Nuno
- 265-297 Disinflation and fiscal reform: a neoclassical perspective
by Rigobon, Roberto
- 299-334 Specialization dynamics
by Redding, Stephen
- 335-358 Trade and foreign direct investment in China: a political economy approach
by Branstetter, Lee G. & Feenstra, Robert C.
- 359-385 Testing the monetary model of exchange rate determination: new evidence from a century of data
by Rapach, David E. & Wohar, Mark E.
- 387-411 Less of a puzzle: a new look at the forward forex market
by Moore, Michael J. & Roche, Maurice J.
- 413-427 Politics of free trade areas: tariffs versus quotas
by Panagariya, Arvind & Duttagupta, Rupa
- 429-450 Speculative attacks: unique equilibrium and transparency
by Heinemann, Frank & Illing, Gerhard
- 451-466 On the growth effects of North-South trade: the role of labor market flexibility
by Arnold, Lutz G.
- 467-492 Tariffs, quality reversals and exit in vertically differentiated industries
by Herguera, Inigo & Kujal, Praveen & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 493-494 Erratum to "Anticipatory effects of voluntary export restraints: a study of home video cassette recorders market, 1978-86": [Journal of International Economics 57 (2002) 83-105]
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
2002, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-18 Does trade raise income?: Evidence from the twentieth century
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Tervio, Marko
- 19-47 Anonymous market and group ties in international trade
by Casella, Alessandra & Rauch, James E.
- 49-79 Keiretsu and relationship-specific investment: implications for market-opening trade policy
by Qiu, Larry D. & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 81-105 Offshore production and skill upgrading by Japanese manufacturing firms
by Head, Keith & Ries, John
- 107-133 Endogenous trade policy through majority voting: an empirical investigation
by Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish
- 135-157 An empirical test of the rent-shifting hypothesis: the case of state trading enterprises
by Hamilton, Stephen F. & Stiegert, Kyle W.
- 159-175 Coordination of speculation
by Botman, Dennis P. J. & Jager, Henk
- 177-209 Trade interdependence, the international financial institutions, and the recent evolution of sovereign-debt renegotiations
by Klimenko, Mikhail M.
- 211-232 The temporal pattern of trading rule returns and exchange rate intervention: intervention does not generate technical trading profits
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 233-237 Book review: Comparing Financial Systems, by Franklin Allen and Douglas Gale, Cambridge and London: MIT Press, 2000
by Corsetti, Giancarlo
2002, Volume 57, Issue 2
- 273-297 A U-shaped Europe?: A simulation study of industrial location
by Forslid, Rikard & Haaland, Jan I. & Midelfart Knarvik, Karen Helene
- 299-325 Real effects of collapsing exchange rate regimes: an application to Mexico
by Osakwe, Patrick N. & Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 327-351 Temporary controls on capital inflows
by Reinhart, Carmen M. & Smith, R. Todd
- 353-367 On necessarily welfare-enhancing free trade areas
by Panagariya, Arvind & Krishna, Pravin
- 369-395 Markets for risk and openness to trade: how are they related?
by Svaleryd, Helena & Vlachos, Jonas
- 397-422 Firm productivity and export markets: a non-parametric approach
by Delgado, Miguel A. & Farinas, Jose C. & Ruano, Sonia
- 423-447 Issue linkage and issue tie-in in multilateral negotiations
by Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo
- 449-471 Endogenous trade policy and lobby formation: an application to the free-rider problem
by Magee, Christopher
- 473-485 Endogenous political organization and the value of trade agreements
by Mitra, Devashish
2002, Volume 57, Issue 1
- 3-29 Labor-market adjustment in open economies: Evidence from US states
by Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 31-49 Tariff-jumping antidumping duties
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 51-82 The great appreciation, the great depreciation, and the purchasing power parity hypothesis
by Papell, David H.
- 83-105 Anticipatory effects of voluntary export restraints: a study of home video cassette recorders market, 1978-86
by Ohashi, Hiroshi
- 107-131 Financial development and international trade: Is there a link?
by Beck, Thorsten
- 133-150 Disagreement points in trade negotiations
by Furusawa, Taiji & Wen, Quan
- 151-176 Multi-lateral trade negotiations and the Most Favored Nation clause
by McCalman, Phillip
- 177-196 A simple approach to international monetary policy coordination
by Benigno, Pierpaolo
- 197-229 Speculation and the decision to abandon a fixed exchange rate regime
by Pastine, Ivan
- 231-246 Is the international propagation of financial shocks non-linear?: Evidence from the ERM
by Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco
- 247-251 The Spatial Economy, Cities, Region and International Trade: Masahisa Fujita, Paul R. Krugman, and Anthony J. Venables (Eds.), MIT Press, 1999
by Davis, Donald
- 253-256 The World Bank: Structure and Policies: Christopher L. Gilbert and David Vines (Eds.), Cambridge University Press
by Harrison, Ann
- 257-260 Exchange Rate Misalignment: Concepts and Measurement for Developing Countries, Lawrence Hinkle and Peter Montiel (eds.), World Bank, 1999
by Campa, Jose Manuel
- 261-266 Fiscal Aspects of European Monetary Integration: Andrew Hughes Hallett, Michael Hutchinson, and Svend E. Hougaard Jensen (Eds.), Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1999
by Chang, Roberto
- 267-272 Japan's Financial Crisis and Its Parallels to U.S. Experience, Ryokichi Mikitani and Adam S. Posen (Eds.), Institute of International Economics: Crisis and Change in the Japanese Financial System, Takeo Hoshi and Hugh Patrick (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers
by Dekle, Robert
2002, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 247-272 Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment
by Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G.
- 273-297 Asymmetric shocks among U.S. states
by Del Negro, Marco
- 299-327 Explaining business cycles in small open economies: 'How much do world prices matter?'
by Kose, M. Ayhan
- 329-358 Increasing returns, multinationals and geography of preferential trade agreements
by Ludema, Rodney D.
- 359-369 On the protection of cultural goods
by Francois, Patrick & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 371-385 Coalition formation in international monetary policy games
by Kohler, Marion
- 387-410 Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment
by Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal
- 411-444 Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth
by Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques
- 445-463 Time consistent export quotas in an oligopolistic world market
by Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E.
- 465-487 Persistent protection in an international exit game
by Anis, Aslam H. & Benarroch, Michael & Wen, Quan
- 489-507 Coordinating tariff reduction and domestic tax reform
by Keen, Michael & Ligthart, Jenny E.
- 509-511 Erratum to "Why does HOV fail? The role of technological differences within the EC": [Journal of International Economics 54 (2001) 361-382]
by Hakura, Dalia S.
2002, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 The purchasing power parity persistence paradigm
by Murray, Christian J. & Papell, David H.
- 21-53 "The bigger they are, the harder they fall": Retail price differences across U.S. cities
by O'Connell, Paul G. J. & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 55-76 Do endowments predict the location of production?: Evidence from national and international data
by Bernstein, Jeffrey R. & Weinstein, David E.
- 77-96 Foreign portfolio investors before and during a crisis
by Kim, Woochan & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 97-129 Second moments in speculative attack models: panel evidence
by Galindo, Arturo J. & Maloney, William F.
- 131-153 Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth
by Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal
- 155-175 Market entry and international propagation of business cycles
by Cook, David
- 177-204 The growth and welfare effects of international mass migration
by Lundborg, Per & Segerstrom, Paul S.
- 205-232 Strategic trade policy with endogenous choice of quality and asymmetric costs
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Spencer, Barbara J. & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 233-245 An elementary proposition concerning parallel imports
by Richardson, Martin
2001, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 243-262 The exchange rate in a dynamic-optimizing business cycle model with nominal rigidities: a quantitative investigation
by Kollmann, Robert
- 263-294 The external wealth of nations: measures of foreign assets and liabilities for industrial and developing countries
by Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria
- 295-316 Information sharing and central bank intervention in the foreign exchange market
by Popper, Helen & Montgomery, John D.
- 317-327 Two monies, two markets?: Variability and the option to segment
by Friberg, Richard
- 329-358 Dynamic evolution of income distribution and credit-constrained human capital investment in open economies
by Ranjan, Priya
- 359-377 Option pricing and foreign investment under political risk
by Cherian, Joseph A. & Perotti, Enrico
- 379-390 Should trade unions appreciate foreign direct investment
by Skaksen, Mette Yde & Sorensen, Jan Rose
- 391-409 Trade liberalization and labor demand elasticities: evidence from Turkey
by Krishna, Pravin & Mitra, Devashish & Chinoy, Sajjid
- 411-439 How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?
by Smith, Pamela J.
- 441-460 Is it possible to redistribute the gains from trade using income taxation?
by Spector, David
- 461-464 International Finance and Financial Crises: Essays in Honor of Robert P. Flood, Jr.: Peter Isard, Assaf Razin and Andrew K. Rose (eds), 1999 (Norwell, Massachusetts: Kluwer Academic Publishers)
by Klein, Michael W.
- 465-468 Economics of Cities: Theoretical Perspectives, Jean-Marie Huriot and Jacques-Francois Thisse (eds.), Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 2000
by Puga, Diego
2001, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-1 Intranational Economics and International Economics
by Bacchetta, Philippe & Rose, Andrew K. & van Wincoop, Eric
- 3-28 Government size and automatic stabilizers: international and intranational evidence
by Fatas, Antonio & Mihov, Ilian
- 29-57 Deviations from purchasing power parity: causes and welfare costs
by Engel, Charles & Rogers, John H.
- 59-85 Borders and business cycles
by Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric
- 87-105 Explaining the border effect: the role of exchange rate variability, shipping costs, and geography
by Parsley, David C. & Wei, Shang-Jin
- 107-137 Economic integration, industrial specialization, and the asymmetry of macroeconomic fluctuations
by Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sorensen, Bent E. & Yosha, Oved
- 139-159 Transboundary pollution and the gains from trade
by Benarroch, Michael & Thille, Henry
- 161-186 Reaping what you sow: an empirical analysis of international patent harmonization
by McCalman, Phillip
- 187-202 Unionization, vertical markets, and the outsourcing of multinationals
by Zhao, Laixun
- 203-228 Trade liberalization and per capita income convergence: a difference-in-differences analysis
by Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 229-234 Trade liberalization and income convergence: a comment
by Ben-David, Dan
- 235-237 The New Global Economy and Developing Countries: Making Openness Work,: Dani Rodrik, Overseas Development Council Policy Essay Number 24, Washington, DC: Johns Hopkins University Press for the Overseas Development Council, 1999
by Velenchik, Ann
- 239-242 Measurement of Nontariff Barriers,: Alan V. Deardorff and Robert M. Stern, 1998 (Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press)
by Prusa, Thomas J.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 235-266 The new open economy macroeconomics: a survey
by Lane, Philip R.
- 267-292 What determines individual trade-policy preferences?
by Scheve, Kenneth F. & Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 293-308 Sources of contagion: is it finance or trade?
by Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice
- 309-331 The human capital of stockholders and the international diversification puzzle
by Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio
- 333-359 Pricing-to-market, staggered contracts, and real exchange rate persistence
by Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C.
- 361-382 Why does HOV fail?: The role of technological differences within the EC
by Hakura, Dalia S.
- 383-409 Protection, lobbying, and market structure
by Hillman, Arye L. & Van Long, Ngo & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 411-427 On the welfare effects of foreign investment
by Balcao Reis, Ana
- 429-448 Multiproduct multinationals and reciprocal FDI dumping
by Baldwin, Richard E. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 449-469 Multinational firms, technology and location
by Norback, Pehr-Johan
- 471-474 The Impact of International Trade on Wages: Robert C. Feenstra (ed.) Chicago, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2000
by Knetter, Michael M.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-3 Special issue on trade and wages
by Feenstra, Robert C.
- 5-25 Factor bias, sector bias, and the effects of technical progress on relative factor prices
by Xu, Bin
- 27-56 International trade and labor-demand elasticities
by Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 57-73 Captial mobility, distributive conflict and international tax coordination
by Rodrik, Dani & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 75-96 The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade
by Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu
- 97-117 Trade, wages, and 'superstars'
by Manasse, Paolo & Turrini, Alessandro
- 119-148 Schumpeterian unemployment, trade and wages
by Sener, Fuat
- 149-169 Firm heterogeneity and export-domestic price differentials: A study of Taiwanese electronics products
by Aw, Bee Yan & Batra, Geeta & Roberts, Mark J.
- 171-191 Rational incompatibility with international product standards
by Barrett, Christopher B. & Yang, Yi-Nung
- 193-209 Adjustment of wages and equilibrium unemployment in a Ricardian global economy
by Hoon, Hian Teck
- 211-231 Loss of technological leadership of rentier economies: a two-country endogenous growth model
by van de Klundert, Theo & Smulders, Sjak
2001, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 239-240 Introduction to the symposium on the Japanese economic slump of the 1990s
by Kashyap, Anil & Rose, Andrew K.
- 241-259 The morning after: explaining the slowdown in Japanese growth in the 1990s
by Bayoumi, Tamim
- 261-281 Tax policy and consumer spending: evidence from Japanese fiscal experiments
by Watanabe, Katsunori & Watanabe, Takayuki & Watanabe, Tsutomu
- 283-305 Determinants of the Japan premium: actions speak louder than words
by Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S.
- 307-333 The equilibrium ownership of an international oligopoly
by Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars
- 335-361 Deepening of regional integration and multilateral trade agreements
by Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Winters, L. Alan
- 363-383 Standardization policy and international trade
by Gandal, Neil & Shy, Oz
- 385-398 The effect of capital controls on interest rate differentials
by Herrera, Luis Oscar & Valdes, Rodrigo O.
- 399-419 Coordination, cooperation, contagion and currency crises
by Loisel, Olivier & Martin, Philippe
- 421-444 The role of consumption substitutability in the international transmission of monetary shocks
by Tille, Cedric
- 445-461 Quasi-specific factors: worker comparative advantage in the two-sector production model
by Ruffin, Roy J.
- 463-474 The sufficiency of the 'lens condition' for factor price equalization in the case of two factors
by Xiang, Chong
2001, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-27 The growth of world trade: tariffs, transport costs, and income similarity
by Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H.
- 29-52 Nominal exchange rates and monetary fundamentals: Evidence from a small post-Bretton woods panel
by Mark, Nelson C. & Sul, Donggyu
- 53-79 Are knowledge spillovers international or intranational in scope?: Microeconometric evidence from the U.S. and Japan
by Branstetter, Lee G.
- 81-104 In search of substitution between foreign production and exports
by Blonigen, Bruce A.
- 105-125 Administered protection for workers: an analysis of the trade adjustment assistance program
by Magee, Christopher
- 127-147 Backward-looking indexation, credibility and inflation persistence
by Ghezzi, Piero
- 149-167 Speed of adjustment and self-fulfilling failure of economic reform
by Mehlum, Halvor
- 169-187 Intellectual property rights, licensing, and innovation in an endogenous product-cycle model
by Yang, Guifang & Maskus, Keith E.
- 189-204 Contracts, intellectual property rights, and multinational investment in developing countries
by Markusen, James R.
- 205-222 Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility
by Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas
- 223-230 Tariff jumping foreign investment and capital taxation
by Dehejia, Vivek H. & Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 231-234 Book review: Political Economy in Macroeconomics Allan Drazen, Princeton University Press, 2000
by Bartolini, Leonardo
- 235-237 Book review: International Capital Flows Martin Feldstein (ed.), The University of Chicago Press and National Bureau of Economic Research, 1999
by Bacchetta, Philippe
2000, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 209-234 The theory of endowment, intra-industry and multi-national trade
by Markusen, James R. & Venables, Anthony J.
- 235-257 A unification of second best results in international trade
by Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind
- 259-282 Does international competition undermine wage differentials and increase inequality?
by Pizer, Steven D.
- 283-297 Exchange rates and market power: evidence from the petrochemical industry
by Bernhofen, Daniel M. & Xu, Peng
- 299-319 The monetary exchange rate model as a long-run phenomenon
by Groen, Jan J. J.
- 321-330 On the purchasing power parity puzzle
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S.
- 331-357 Economic geography and the fiscal effects of regional integration
by Ludema, Rodney D. & Wooton, Ian
- 359-376 Multilateralism and the endogenous formation of preferential trade agreements
by Freund, Caroline
- 377-400 Standards and protection
by Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo
- 401-403 Behind the Open Door: Foreign Enterprises in the Chinese Marketplace: Dan Rosen (ed.), Institute for International Economics, 1999, p. 313
by Jefferson, Gary H.
- 405-407 Is the U.S. Trade Deficit Sustainable?: Catherine L. Mann, Institute for International Economics, 1999 pp. xii+191, $17.00
by Marquez, Jaime
2000, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-35 Why do stocks and consumption imply such different gains from international risk sharing?
by Lewis, Karen K.
- 37-67 Strategic alliances: a substitute for strategic trade policy?
by Morasch, Karl
- 69-87 Location costs, product quality and implicit franchise contracts
by Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian & Barmbold, Jens
- 89-112 Exchange rate pass-through and dynamic oligopoly: an empirical investigation
by Gross, Dominique M. & Schmitt, Nicolas
- 113-136 Currency transactions costs and competing fiat currencies
by Engineer, Merwan
- 137-152 Debt relief
by Hayri, Aydin
- 153-168 Multilateral policy reforms and quantity restrictions on trade
by Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D.
- 169-181 Terms of trade, economic growth, and trade patterns: a small open-economy case
by Kaneko, Akihiko
- 183-195 Specific and ad valorem tariffs are not equivalent in trade wars
by Lockwood, Ben & Wong, Kar-yiu
- 197-199 Migration. The Controversies and the Evidence: Riccardo Faini, Jaime de Melo, and Klaus Zimmermann (eds.), Cambridge University Press, September 1999, p. 389
by Spilimbergo, Antonio
- 201-204 Globalization and History: Kevin H. O'Rourke and Jeffrey G. Williamson (eds.), MIT Press, July 1999, p. 343
by Krishna, Pravin
- 205-205 Erratum to "Welfare costs of the U.S. antidumping and countervailing duty laws": [Journal of International Economics 49 (1999) 211-244]
by Gallaway, Michael P. & Blonigen, Bruce A. & Flynn, Joseph E.
- 207-208 Erratum to "Exchange rate dynamics in a model of pricing-to-market": [Journal of International Economics 50 (2000) 214-244]
by Betts, Caroline & Devereux, Michael B.
2000, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 243-273 Long-run PPP may not hold after all
by Engel, Charles
- 275-286 Shadow rates and multiple equilibria in the theory of currency crises
by Cavallari, Lilia & Corsetti, Giancarlo
- 287-304 Import penetration and the politics of trade protection
by Maggi, Giovanni & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres
- 305-316 Welfare and market access effects of piecemeal tariff reform
by Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala
- 317-334 Trade contests
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 335-362 Endogenous growth in a cross-section of countries
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Thompson, Peter
- 363-377 Regional integration and import prices: an empirical investigation
by Winters, L. Alan & Chang, Won
- 379-400 What are the determinants of the location of foreign direct investment? The Chinese experience
by Cheng, Leonard K. & Kwan, Yum K.