Journal of International Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: R.W. Staiger
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Charles Engel
Robert W. Staiger
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:inecon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1996, Volume 40, Issue 3-4
- 323-344 High-tech R&D subsidies Estimating the effects of Sematech
by Irwin, Douglas A. & Klenow, Peter J.
- 345-371 Wages and foreign ownership A comparative study of Mexico, Venezuela, and the United States
by Aitken, Brian & Harrison, Ann & Lipsey, Robert E.
- 373-409 Commercial policy and dynamic adjustment under monopolistic competition
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm
- 411-437 The size of trading blocs Market power and world welfare effects
by Bond, Eric W. & Syropoulos, Constantinos
- 439-457 Intertemporal substitution, imports and the permanent income model
by Amano, Robert A. & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 477-494 Evaluating debt repurchases What are the alternatives to investment?
by Cabral, Celia C.
- 495-506 Optimal immigration, education and growth in the long run
by Shea, K. -L. & Woodfield, A. E.
1996, Volume 40, Issue 1-2
- 1-22 Coordination failures and government policy: A model with applications to East Asia and Eastern Europe
by Rodrik, Dani
- 23-39 Openness to trade in manufactures in the OECD
by Harrigan, James
- 41-66 Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy
by Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 67-84 Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment
by Ellingsen, Tore & Stole, Lars A.
- 85-104 The role of international factors in the business cycle: A multi-country study
by Norrbin, Stefan C. & Schlagenhauf, Don E.
- 105-126 Does real interest parity hold at longer maturities?
by Jorion, Philippe
- 127-148 Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power
by Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco
- 149-163 Import now! An analysis of market-share voluntary import expansions (VIEs)
by Greaney, Theresa M.
- 165-186 Voluntary export restraints and strategic technology transfers
by Song, E. Young
- 187-207 Market share and exchange rate pass-through in world automobile trade
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Gagnon, Joseph E. & Knetter, Michael M.
- 209-224 A panel project on purchasing power parity: Mean reversion within and between countries
by Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K.
- 225-237 Are wholly foreign-owned enterprises better than joint ventures?
by Yu, Eden S. H. & Chi-Chur, Chao
1995, Volume 39, Issue 3-4
- 201-226 Intra-industry trade: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Ricardo approach
by Davis, Donald R.
- 227-248 How trade-related are intellectual property rights?
by Maskus, Keith E. & Penubarti, Mohan
- 249-272 Why can't countervailing duties deter export subsidization?
by Qiu, Larry D.
- 273-295 Estimating exchange market pressure and the degree of exchange market intervention for Canada
by Weymark, Diana N.
- 297-315 Welfare effects of aid under quantitative trade restrictions
by Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos, Pascalis
- 317-334 'Secret' buy-backs of LDC debt
by Cohen, Daniel & Verdier, Thierry
- 335-351 Industrial location and public infrastructure
by Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann
- 353-367 Exchange rate target zones, realignments and the interest rate differential: Theory and evidence
by Werner, Alejandro M.
- 369-382 The product cycle and the world distribution of income A reformulation
by Lai, Edwin L. C.
1995, Volume 39, Issue 1-2
- 1-25 Union wage sensitivity to trade and protection: Theory and evidence
by Gaston, Noel & Trefler, Daniel
- 27-51 An integrated model of multinational flexibility and financial hedging
by Mello, Antonio S. & Parsons, John E. & Triantis, Alexander J.
- 53-78 Trade liberalization and the dimensions of efficiency change in Mexican manufacturing industries
by Tybout, James R. & Westbrook, M. Daniel
- 79-101 Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate and the current account
by Serven, Luis
- 103-121 Information sharing and tax competition among governments
by Bacchetta, Philippe & Espinosa, Maria Paz
- 123-141 Factor endowments and the international location of production: Econometric evidence for the OECD, 1970-1985
by Harrigan, James
- 143-158 Growth, trade, and international transfers
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 159-173 Price dumping in intermediate good markets
by Bernhofen, Daniel M.
1995, Volume 38, Issue 3-4
- 199-222 Fundamentals uncertainty, bubbles, and exchange rate dynamics
by Ikeda, Shinsuke & Shibata, Akihisa
- 223-247 Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States
by Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah
- 249-273 Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: An empirical analysis
by Glick, Reuven & Kretzmer, Peter & Wihlborg, Clas
- 275-295 Optimal industrial targeting with unknown learning-by-doing
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M.
- 297-320 Investment in manufacturing, exchange rates and external exposure
by Campa, Jose & Goldberg, Linda S.
- 321-337 Who benefits from antidumping legislation?
by Anderson, Simon P. & Schmitt, Nicolas & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 339-360 Haircuts or hysteresis? Sources of movements in real exchange rates
by Rogers, John H. & Jenkins, Michael
- 361-374 State- and time-contingent switches of exchange rate regime
by Sutherland, Alan
- 375-383 Imperfect information: Some implications for modelling the exchange rate
by Roberts, Mark A.
1995, Volume 38, Issue 1-2
- 1-24 Trade blocs, currency blocs and the reorientation of world trade in the 1930s
by Eichengreen, Barry & Irwin, Douglas A.
- 25-49 Foreign investment quotas and rent extraction under uncertainty
by Bartolini, Leonardo
- 51-73 Trade liberalization, credibility and self-fulfilling failures
by Buffie, Edward F.
- 75-94 Exchange rate regimes and trade prices Does the EMS matter?
by Sapir, Andre & Sekkat, Khalid
- 95-117 Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry
by Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda
- 119-141 Export and output supply functions with endogenous domestic prices
by Newman, John L. & Lavy, Victor & de Vreyer, Philippe
- 143-160 Optimal tariffs and the choice of technology Discriminatory tariffs vs. the 'Most Favored Nation' clause
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 161-178 Banking on currency forecasts: How predictable is change in money?
by Chinn, Menzie D. & Meese, Richard A.
1994, Volume 37, Issue 3-4
- 141-165 Infant industry protection in the steel rail industry
by Head, Keith
- 167-195 Parallel imports, demand dispersion, and international price discrimination
by Malueg, David A. & Schwartz, Marius
- 197-218 Cost asymmetries in international subsidy games: Should governments help winners or losers?
by Neary, J. Peter
- 219-238 The organizational cost of protection
by Vousden, Neil & Campbell, Neil
- 239-247 Sources of meteor showers and heat waves in the foreign exchange market
by Hogan, Kedreth Jr. & Melvin, Michael T.
- 249-264 Tariffs for a foreign monopolist under incomplete information
by Collie, David & Hviid, Morten
- 265-268 Competitiveness, convergence, and international specialization : David Dollar and Edward Wolff (MIT press, Cambridge, MA 1993) pp. ix+228, $35.00
by Tybout, James R.
- 269-273 Sizing up U.S. export disincentives : J. David Richardson (institute for international economics, Washington, DC, 1993) pp. xii+182, $21.95
by Husted, Steven
- 273-277 Finance and development: Issues and experience : Alberto Giovannini, ed (Cambridge university press, New York, 1993) pp. ix+436, $49.50
by Levine, Ross
1994, Volume 37, Issue 1-2
- 1-27 Trade liberalization, comparative advantage, and scale economies stock market evidence from Canada
by Thompson, Aileen J.
- 29-47 Intra-NIE competition in exports of manufactures
by Muscatelli, V. A. & Stevenson, A. A. & Montagna, C.
- 49-63 Open economy macroeconomics under imperfect competition A two-country model
by Fender, John & Yip, Chong K.
- 65-80 Favoring domestic firms in procurement contracts
by Branco, Fernando
- 81-95 Adjustment costs in investment, time preferences, and the current account
by Karayalcin, Cem
- 97-110 Export subsidies and oligopoly with switching costs
by To, Theodore
- 111-122 The allocation of seigniorage in a common currency area
by Sibert, Anne
- 123-128 Poland's jump to the market economy : Jeffrey Sachs (M.I.T. Press, Cambridge, MA, 1993) pp. vi, 154, $19.95
by Wellisz, Stanislaw
- 128-131 Antidumping: how it works and who gets hurt : J. Michael Finger, ed., (Studies in International Trade Policy, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1993) pp. xiv + 267, $29.95
by Hindley, Brian
- 131-134 Studies in international taxation : Alberto Giovannini, R. Glenn Hubbard and Joel Slemrod, eds., (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1993) pp. ix + 330, $55.00
by Mutti, John
- 135-139 Japanese monetary policy : Kenneth J. Singleton, ed., (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 1993) pp. ix + 195, $35.00
by Kashyap, Anil K.
1994, Volume 36, Issue 3-4
- 201-222 Trade adjustment assistance and Pareto gains from trade
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Lewis, Tracy R.
- 223-238 Pareto gains from trade, reconsidered : Compensating for jobs lost
by Brecher, Richard A. & Choudhri, Ehsan U.
- 239-261 Trade adjustment assistance : Welfare and incentive effects of payments to displaced workers
by Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 263-287 Risk-sharing, adjustment, and trade
by Dixit, Avinash & Rob, Rafael
- 289-307 Sustaining policy cooperation between economies of different size
by Jensen, Henrik
- 309-331 Incentive compatible regulation of a foreign-owned subsidiary
by Gresik, Thomas A. & Nelson, Douglas R.
- 333-354 Optimal strategic trade policy under asymmetric information
by Qui, Larry D.
- 355-372 Bid--ask spreads and volatility in the foreign exchange market : An empirical analysis
by Bollerslev, Tim & Melvin, Michael
- 373-389 The real exchange rate and foreign direct investment in the United States : Relative wealth vs. relative wage effects
by Klein, Michael W. & Rosengren, Eric
- 391-411 The 'procompetitive' effects of trade policy reform in a small, open economy
by Hertel, Thomas W.
- 413-430 Predicting exchange rate crises : Mexico revisited
by Goldberg, Linda S.
- 431-447 Market-share quotas
by Reitzes, James D. & Grawe, Oliver R.
- 449-465 Nationalizing to liberalize : Credibility in trade liberalization
by Srivastava, Pradeep
- 467-481 How long do unilateral target zones last?
by Dumas, Bernard & Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 483-500 Optimal trade taxes in the presence of foreign ownership and equity exchanges
by Takemori, Shumpei & Tsumagari, Masatoshi
- 501-506 Trade and protectionism : Takatoshi Ito and Anne O. Kruegers, eds., (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, for the National Bureau of Economic Research, 1993) pp.449, $68
by Fung, K. C.
- 506-510 Economic policies at cross purposes: the United States and developing countries : Anne O. Kreuger (The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1993) pp. 251, $24.95
by Velasco, Andres
- 510-513 The 1992 Princeton essays and studies in international finance: a review : (Department of Economics, International Finance Section, Princeton University, Princeton University Press), $6.50-$9.00
by Popper, Helen
1994, Volume 36, Issue 1-2
- 1-27 A reexamination of the neoclassical trade model under uncertainty
by Hoff, Karla
- 29-52 Exchange rate volatility and deviations from unbiasedness in a cash-in-advance model
by Bekaert, Geert
- 53-73 Productivity, imperfect competition and trade reform : Theory and evidence
by Harrison, Ann E.
- 75-97 Exchange rate determination and asset prices in a stochastic small open economy
by Grinols, Earl L. & Turnovsky, Stephen J.
- 99-116 Foreign exchange liberalization and the viability of a fixed exchange regime
by Park, Daekeun
- 117-131 EC members fighting about surplus VERs, FDI and Japanese cars
by Flam, Harry
- 133-150 The sensitivity of strategic and corrective R&D policy in oligopolistic industries
by Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W.
- 151-165 Can the Markov switching model forecast exchange rates?
by Engel, Charles
- 167-175 The possibility of factor price equalization, revisited
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 177-186 Monopoly and trade policy
by Kowalczyk, Carsten
- 187-192 A retrospective on the bretton woods system: Lessons for international monetary reform : Michael D. Bordo and Barry Eichengreen, eds., (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, 1993) pp. xiii+675
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 193-197 Golden fetters: The gold standard and the great depression : Barry Eichengreen, (Oxford University Press, New York, 1992) pp. xix + 448, $39.95
by Bordo, Michael D.
- 197-199 The economics and politics of world sugar policies : Stephen V. Marks and Keith E. Maskus, eds., (University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 1993) pp. 176 + viii
by Krueger, Anne O.
1993, Volume 35, Issue 3-4
- 201-225 Can government purchases explain the recent U.S. net export deficits?
by Yi, Kei-Mu
- 227-249 Strategic trade policy and welfare : The empirical consequences of cross-ownership
by Dick, Andrew R.
- 251-273 International standards for intellectual property protection and R & D incentives
by Aoki, Reiko & Prusa, Thomas J.
- 275-295 Learning about intervention target zones
by Klein, Michael W. & Lewis, Karen K.
- 297-316 Consumption and real exchange rates in dynamic economies with non-traded goods
by Backus, David K. & Smith, Gregor W.
- 317-333 Stochastic trade policy with asset markets : The role of tariff structure
by Barari, Mahua & Lapan, Harvey E.
- 335-350 Constitutional rules, reputation, and sovereign debt
by Rowlands, Dane
- 351-365 Currency substitution and exchange rate volatility in the European Community
by Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Diba, Behzad T.
- 367-376 Lobbying and Cournot-Nash competition : Implications for strategic trade policy
by Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M.
- 377-387 Welfare analysis of tariff change with and without international transfers
by Nakanishi, Noritsugu
- 389-391 Empirical studies of commercial policy : Robert E. Baldwin, ed., (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1991) pp. ix+320
by Head, Keith
- 392-394 Cooperation and governance in international trade: The strategic organizational approach : Beth V. Yarbrough and Robert M. Yarbrough (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1992) pp. xi+182
by Ludema, Rodney
- 394-396 International trade and global development: Essays in honour of Jagdish Bhagwati : Ad Koekkoek and L.B.M. Mennes, eds. (Routledge, London and New York, 1991) pp. x, 251
by Kindleberger, Charles
1993, Volume 35, Issue 1-2
- 1-22 Testing the imports-as-market-discipline hypothesis
by Levinsohn, James
- 23-45 A utility-based comparison of some models of exchange rate volatility
by West, Kenneth D. & Edison, Hali J. & Cho, Dongchul
- 47-67 International technology transfer with an information asymmetry and endogenous research and development
by Wright, Donald J.
- 69-89 International risk-sharing and non-traded goods
by Tesar, Linda L.
- 91-111 OECD imports and trade barriers in 1983
by Harrigan, James
- 113-132 Using non-linear methods to search for risk premia in currency futures
by Hsieh, David A.
- 133-150 Domino dumping II: Anti-dumping
by Anderson, James E.
- 169-183 Strategic trade policy : Choosing between export subsidies and export quotas under uncertainty
by Shivakumar, Ram
- 185-185 International high-technology competition : F.M. Scherer, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992) pp. viii + 196, $29.95
by Dick, Andrew R.
- 191-191 GATT article VI and the protectionist bias in antidumping law, Kluwer studies in transnational law, Vol. 7 : Rainer M. Bierwagen, (Kluwer, Devemter and Boston, 1991) pp. xx, 360, $47.50
by Michael Finger, J.
- 197-199 Heckscher-Ohlin trade theory : Harry Flam and M. June Flanders, eds., (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) pp. x + 222
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 191-197 The fair trade fraud: How congress pillages the consumer and decimates american competitiveness : James Bovard, (St. Martin's Press, New York, 1991) pp. 330, $24.95
by Michael Finger, J.
- 185-191 Who's bashing whom?: Trade conflict in high-technology industries : Laura D'Andrea Tyson, (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1992) pp. xviii + 324, $25.00
by Dick, Andrew R.
1993, Volume 34, Issue 3-4
- 201-224 Monetary contracting between central banks and the design of sustainable exchange-rate zones
by Delgado, Francisco & Dumas, Bernard
- 225-243 'Quality ladders' and Ricardian trade
by Taylor, M. Scott
- 245-267 Channels of international policy transmission
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 269-287 Exchange rate variability and the level of international trade
by Gagnon, Joseph E.
- 289-308 Voluntary export restraints and rationing U.K. leather footwear imports from Eastern Europe
by Brenton, Paul A. & Winters, L. Alan
- 309-324 Endogenous protection and trade diversion
by Richardson, Martin
- 325-339 The equivalence of tariffs-cum-subsidies and official exchange rate devaluations under dual exchange markets
by Mullin, John J.
- 341-357 General equilibrium and international trade with exhaustible resources
by van Geldrop, Jan H. & Withagen, Cees A. A. M.
- 359-374 Fixing soft margins
by Kofman, Paul & de Vaal, Albert & de Vries, Casper G.
- 375-387 Interpreting comovements in the trade balance and the terms of trade
by Backus, David K.
- 389-393 EMU after Maastricht : Peter B. Kenen, (Group of Thirty, New York, 1992) pp. 123
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 393-395 North American Free Trade: Issues and Recommendations: Gary Clyde Hufbauer and Jeffrey J. Schott, (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1992) pp. 369, $35.00 (cloth), $25.00 (paper)
by Meade, Ellen E.
1993, Volume 34, Issue 1-2
- 1-22 The welfare effects of repealing the U.S. Offshore Assembly Provision
by Mendez, JoseA.
- 23-47 Trade interdependence and the international business cycle
by Canova, Fabio & Dellas, Harris
- 49-71 High-technology-industry trade and investment : The role of factor endowments
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Oehmke, James F. & Segerstrom, Paul S.
- 73-93 Strategic non-intervention and the choice of trade policy for international oligopoly
by Hwang, Hae-Shin & Schulman, Craig T.
- 95-114 Uncertainty and the timing of taxes
by Daniel, Betty C.
- 115-136 U.S. technology and the specific-factors model
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 137-151 International investment barriers in general equilibrium
by Sellin, Peter & Werner, Ingrid M.
- 153-166 Habit persistence and the Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect in an infinite horizon model
by Mansoorian, Arman
- 167-180 A valuation formula for LDC debt
by Cohen, Daniel
- 181-192 Long-run purchasing power parity during the recent float
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Lai, Kon S.
- 193-195 A general equilibrium analysis of U.S. foreign trade policy : Jaime de Melo and David Tarr (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1992) pp. xvii, 289, $40.00
by Levinsohn, James A.
- 195-198 Geography and trade : Paul Krugman (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) 85 pp., $15.95
by Rauch, James
- 198-200 International adjustment and financing: The lessons from 1985-1991 : C. Fred Bergsten ed., (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1991) pp. xiii + 335, $24.95 paper
by Mann, Catherine
1992, Volume 33, Issue 3-4
- 199-219 Equity risk premia and the pricing of foreign exchange risk
by Korajczyk, Robert A. & Viallet, Claude J.
- 221-244 Learning by doing, changes in industrial structure and trade patterns, and economic growth in a small open economy
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 245-265 A model of expropriation with asymmetric information
by Raff, Horst
- 267-283 Debt write-downs and debt--equity swaps in a two-sector model
by Goldberg, Linda & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 285-304 Capital controls and international trade finance
by Giovannini, Alberto & Park, Jae Won
- 305-325 Terms of trade uncertainty, savings, and the production structure
by van Wincoop, Eric
- 327-344 An empirical model of mark-ups in a quality-differentiated export market
by Aw, Bee Yan
- 345-362 Optimal international reserves and sovereign risk
by Ben-Bassat, Avraham & Gottlieb, Daniel
- 363-371 Imperfect competition and pareto-improving strategic trade policy
by Anis, Aslam H. & Ross, Thomas W.
- 373-381 The regional consequences of international trade with interregional capital mobility
by Herander, Mark G.
- 383-386 Innovation and growth in the global economy : Gene M. Grossman and Elhanan Helpman, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1991) pp. xiv + 359, $34.95
by Matsuyama, Kiminori
- 386-390 Monetary policy in interdependent economies : Matthew B. Canzoneri and Dale W. Henderson, (The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1991) pp. x + 171, $27.50
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 391-392 International economic transactions: issues in measurement and empirical research : Peter Hooper and J. David Richardson, eds., (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, 1990), pp. xii + 499, $75.00
by Arndt, Sven W.
- 393-395 International trade and trade policy : Elhanan Helpman and Assaf Razin, eds., (The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1991) 292 pp, $25.00
by Bond, Eric
1992, Volume 33, Issue 1-2
- 1-20 Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?
by Prusa, Thomas J.
- 21-40 The foreign exchange risk premium in a target zone with devaluation risk
by Svensson, Lars E. O.
- 41-56 Internalization : An event study test
by Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard
- 57-76 International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms
by Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka
- 77-104 Two-sided expropriation and international equity contracts
by Cole, Harold L. & English, William B.
- 105-125 Fiscal policy, the terms of trade, and the external balance
by Ghosh, Atish R.
- 127-146 Spill-over effects of supply-side changes in a two-country economy with capital accumulation
by Ono, Yoshiyasu & Shibata, Akihisa
- 147-166 Real exchange rates in the short, medium, and long run
by Glen, Jack D.
- 167-186 Speculation, incomplete currency market participation, and nonfundamental movements in nominal and real exchange rates
by Bernett, Richard C.
- 187-190 The world trading system at risk : Jagdish Bhagwati, (Princeton University Press, 1991) viii+156, $16.95
by Maskus, Keith E.
- 190-192 The order of economic liberalization : Ronald I. McKinnon, (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 1991) pp. xii+200, $28.00
by Mathieson, Donald
- 192-195 Currency convertibility in eastern Europe : John Williamson, ed., (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1991) pp. x+461, $28.95
by Goldberg, Linda S.
- 195-198 Private lending to sovereign states: A theoretical autopsy : Daniel Cohen (MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts and London, England, 1991) pp. xi+182, $27.50
by Fernandez, Raquel
1992, Volume 32, Issue 3-4
- 201-220 Is it signalling? Exchange intervention and the dollar-Deutschemark rate
by Ghosh, Atish R.
- 221-240 Where does the meteor shower come from? : The role of stochastic policy coordination
by Ito, Takatoshi & Engle, Robert F. & Lin, Wen-Ling
- 241-263 Empirical evidence on the insulation properties of fixed and flexible exchange rates : The Japanese experience
by Hutchison, Michael & Walsh, Carl E.
- 265-287 The effect of domestic antidumping law in the presence of foreign monopoly
by Staiger, Robert W. & Wolak, Frank A.
- 289-303 Lobbying vs. administered protection : Endogenous industry choice and national welfare
by Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M.
- 305-319 On the foreign exchange risk premium in a general equilibrium model
by Engel, Charles
- 321-337 Credibility, capital controls, and the EMS
by Lane, Timothy & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana
- 339-352 Liquidity and exchange rates
by Grilli, Vittorio & Roubini, Nouriel
- 353-367 Macroeconomic interdependence under capital controls : A two-country model of dual exchange rates
by Guidotti, Pablo E. & Vegh, Carlos A.
- 369-377 Optimum tariffs: North-South
by Yang, C. C. & Tsai, Tzong-rong
- 379-388 Competition and unilateral dumping
by Weinstein, David E.
- 389-392 Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union in the world economy : Susan Collins and Dani Rodrik (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1991) pp. 150, $12.95
by Burda, Michael
- 392-394 Patchwork protectionism: Textile trade policy in the United States, Japan and West Germany : H. Richard Friman (Cornell University Press, Ithaca, 1990) pp. xxx+209, $25.95
by Willett, Thomas D.
- 394-396 The golden franc, memoirs of a Governor of the Bank of France: The stabilization of the franc (1926-1928) : Emile Moreau translated by Stephen D. Stoller and Trevor C. Roberts (Westview Press, Boulder, CO, 1991) pp. xxii+574, $65
by Sicsic, Pierre
1992, Volume 32, Issue 1-2
- 1-30 Adjustment costs and pricing-to-market theory and evidence
by Kasa, Kenneth
- 31-55 Trade and protection in vertically related markets
by Spencer, Barbara J. & Jones, Ronald W.
- 57-81 Trade patterns and gains from trade with an intermediate good produced under increasing returns to scale
by Ishikawa, Jota
- 83-108 Nonfundamental uncertainty and exchange rates
by King, Robert G. & Wallace, Neil & Weber, Warren E.