Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 87, Issue 10
- 3226-3234 An enhanced radial basis function network for short-term electricity price forecasting
by Lin, Whei-Min & Gow, Hong-Jey & Tsai, Ming-Tang
- 3235-3254 Economic limit of field production in Texas
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 3255-3261 An interdisciplinary perspective on industrial energy efficiency
by Palm, Jenny & Thollander, Patrik
- 3262-3270 Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China
by Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3271-3282 Proposed improvements to a model for characterizing the electrical and thermal energy performance of Stirling engine micro-cogeneration devices based upon experimental observations
by Lombardi, K. & Ugursal, V.I. & Beausoleil-Morrison, I.
- 3283-3293 Assessing transient response of DFIG based wind turbines during voltage dips regarding main flux saturation and rotor deep-bar effect
by Song, Zhanfeng & Xia, Changliang & Shi, Tingna
- 3294-3298 Does electricity consumption panel Granger cause GDP? A new global evidence
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 3299-3303 Gold and oil futures markets: Are markets efficient?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Zheng, Xinwei
2010, Volume 87, Issue 9
- 2769-2769 Editorial for Special Issue of the IGEC-IV, the 4th International Green Energy Conference (IGEC-IV), Beijing, China, October 20-22, 2008 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Yan, J. & Jin, H.G.
- 2770-2777 Experimental investigations on liquid water removal from the gas diffusion layer by reactant flow in a PEM fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Park, Jaewan & Li, Xianguo
- 2778-2784 Steady and unsteady 3D non-isothermal modeling of PEM fuel cells with the effect of non-equilibrium phase transfer
by Wu, Hao & Berg, Peter & Li, Xianguo
- 2785-2796 Effective transport coefficients in PEM fuel cell catalyst and gas diffusion layers: Beyond Bruggeman approximation
by Das, Prodip K. & Li, Xianguo & Liu, Zhong-Sheng
- 2797-2807 Life cycle assessment and evaluation of energy payback time on high-concentration photovoltaic power generation system
by Nishimura, A. & Hayashi, Y. & Tanaka, K. & Hirota, M. & Kato, S. & Ito, M. & Araki, K. & Hu, E.J.
- 2808-2811 Heat transfer enhancement and performance of the molten salt receiver of a solar power tower
by Yang, Minlin & Yang, Xiaoxi & Yang, Xiaoping & Ding, Jing
- 2812-2817 The preparation and properties of multi-component molten salts
by Peng, Qiang & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Yang, Jianping & Yang, Xiaoxi
- 2818-2825 Study on performance of solar assisted air source heat pump systems for hot water production in Hong Kong
by Li, Hong & Yang, Hongxing
- 2826-2833 Study on hybrid ground-coupled heat pump system for air-conditioning in hot-weather areas like Hong Kong
by Man, Yi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Jinggang
- 2834-2838 Numerical modeling of the gasification based biomass co-firing in a 600Â MW pulverized coal boiler
by Dong, Changqing & Yang, Yongping & Yang, Rui & Zhang, Junjiao
- 2839-2845 Modeling of rotating drum bioreactor for anaerobic solid-state fermentation
by Wang, Er-Qiang & Li, Shi-Zhong & Tao, Ling & Geng, Xin & Li, Tian-Cheng
- 2846-2853 Analysis of a feasible polygeneration system for power and methanol production taking natural gas and biomass as materials
by Li, Hongqiang & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian
- 2854-2859 Energy savings by co-production: A methanol/electricity case study
by Liu, Guang-jian & Li, Zheng & Wang, Ming-hua & Ni, Wei-dou
- 2861-2861 Editorial for Special Issue of the First International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE'09, Hong Kong, January 5-7, 2009 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Yang, Hongxing & Yan, Jinyue
- 2862-2867 Porous media combustion for micro thermophotovoltaic system applications
by Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Li, J. & Li, Z.W.
- 2868-2880 Integration of trigeneration system and thermal storage under demand uncertainties
by Lai, Sau Man & Hui, Chi Wai
- 2881-2885 Solar thermal aided power generation
by Hu, Eric & Yang, YongPing & Nishimura, Akira & Yilmaz, Ferdi & Kouzani, Abbas
- 2886-2891 Upgrading of the liquid fuel from fast pyrolysis of biomass over MoNi/[gamma]-Al2O3 catalysts
by Xu, Ying & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi & Liang, Wei
- 2892-2898 Pyrolysis characteristics of bio-oil fractions separated by molecular distillation
by Guo, Xiujuan & Wang, Shurong & Guo, Zuogang & Liu, Qian & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 2899-2906 Combustion and emission characteristics of a swirling fluidized-bed combustor burning moisturized rice husk
by Kuprianov, Vladimir I. & Kaewklum, Rachadaporn & Sirisomboon, Kasama & Arromdee, Porametr & Chakritthakul, Songpol
- 2907-2913 Carbon dioxide adsorption on mesoporous silica surfaces containing amine-like motifs
by Zhao, Guoying & Aziz, Baroz & Hedin, Niklas
- 2914-2922 Biomass gasification in district heating systems - The effect of economic energy policies
by Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Söderström, Mats
- 2923-2927 Woody biomass supply potential for thermal power plants in Japan
by Kinoshita, Tsuguki & Ohki, Takashi & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 2928-2937 Implications of process energy efficiency improvements for primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the national level
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Suominen, Markku & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2938-2944 Fuel price and technological uncertainty in a real options model for electricity planning
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana
- 2945-2951 North and south: Regional footprints on the transition pathway towards a low carbon, global economy
by Cranston, G.R. & Hammond, G.P.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 8
- 2427-2437 Energy balance analysis of wind-based pumped hydro storage systems in remote island electrical networks
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 2438-2446 Energy auditing and energy conservation potential for glass works
by Li, Yingjian & Li, Jiezhi & Qiu, Qi & Xu, Yafei
- 2447-2454 Energy demand and comparison of current defrosting technologies of frozen raw materials in defrosting tunnels
by Bezovsky, Marek & Stricik, Michal & Prascakova, Maria
- 2455-2466 Guidelines for clockspeed acceleration in the US natural gas transmission industry
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 2467-2478 Multi-objective self-adaptive algorithm for highly constrained problems: Novel method and applications
by Hammache, Abdelaziz & Benali, Marzouk & Aubé, François
- 2479-2490 Stochastic interest rates in the analysis of energy investments: Implications on economic performance and sustainability
by Tolis, Athanasios & Doukelis, Aggelos & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias
- 2491-2499 Effects of the PWM carrier signals synchronization on the DC-link current in back-to-back converters
by González, L.G. & Garcerá, G. & Figueres, E. & González, R.
- 2500-2505 Efficiency improvement of the DSSCs by building the carbon black as bridge in photoelectrode
by Ting, Chen-Ching & Chao, Wei-Shi
- 2506-2516 Integer programming with random-boundary intervals for planning municipal power systems
by Cao, M.F. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G.
- 2517-2525 Modeling the relationship between the oil price and global food prices
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2526-2534 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - II. Model results
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 2535-2550 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - I. Historical statistics & model framework
by Kaiser, Mark J.
- 2551-2560 Assessment of forest biomass for use as energy. GIS-based analysis of geographical availability and locations of wood-fired power plants in Portugal
by Viana, H. & Cohen, Warren B. & Lopes, D. & Aranha, J.
- 2561-2565 Alkaline catalyzed biodiesel production from moringa oleifera oil with optimized production parameters
by Kafuku, G. & Mbarawa, M.
- 2566-2573 Use of two-component Weibull mixtures in the analysis of wind speed in the Eastern Mediterranean
by Akdag, S.A. & Bagiorgas, H.S. & Mihalakakou, G.
- 2574-2580 Evaluation of wind energy investment interest and electricity generation cost analysis for Turkey
by Akdag, Seyit Ahmet & Güler, Önder
- 2581-2588 The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power
by Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 2589-2596 Synthesis of biodiesel from waste vegetable oil with large amounts of free fatty acids using a carbon-based solid acid catalyst
by Shu, Qing & Gao, Jixian & Nawaz, Zeeshan & Liao, Yuhui & Wang, Dezheng & Wang, Jinfu
- 2597-2604 A study on the overall efficiency of direct methanol fuel cell by methanol crossover current
by Seo, Sang Hern & Lee, Chang Sik
- 2605-2614 Study of heat transfer between an over-bed oil burner flame and a fluidized bed during start-up: Determination of the flame to bed convection coefficient
by Jain, Vijay & Groulx, Dominic & Basu, Prabir
- 2615-2620 Predictive tools for the estimation of downcomer velocity and vapor capacity factor in fractionators
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
- 2621-2627 Monitoring strategies for a combined cycle electric power generator
by Finn, Joshua & Wagner, John & Bassily, Hany
- 2628-2639 Combustion and heat transfer at meso-scale with thermal recuperation
by Vijayan, V. & Gupta, A.K.
- 2640-2646 Part-load characteristics of direct injection spark ignition engine using exhaust gas trap
by Bai, Yun-long & Wang, Zhi & Wang, Jian-xin
- 2647-2651 Gas-liquid absorption reaction between (NH4)2SO3 solution and SO2 for ammonia-based wet flue gas desulfurization
by Gao, Xiang & Ding, Honglei & Du, Zhen & Wu, Zuliang & Fang, Mengxiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 2652-2659 Direct contact PCM-water cold storage
by Martin, Viktoria & He, Bo & Setterwall, Fredrik
- 2660-2665 Fatty acid eutectic/polymethyl methacrylate composite as form-stable phase change material for thermal energy storage
by Wang, Lijiu & Meng, Duo
- 2666-2672 Thermal characteristics of shape-stabilized phase change material wallboard with periodical outside temperature waves
by Zhou, Guobing & Yang, Yongping & Wang, Xin & Cheng, Jinming
- 2673-2681 Study on a compact silica gel-water adsorption chiller without vacuum valves: Design and experimental study
by Chen, C.J. & Wang, R.Z. & Xia, Z.Z. & Kiplagat, J.K. & Lu, Z.S.
- 2682-2689 Separation characteristics of clathrate hydrates from a cooling plate for efficient cold energy storage
by Daitoku, Tadafumi & Utaka, Yoshio
- 2690-2698 A flexible numerical model to study an active magnetic refrigerator for near room temperature applications
by Aprea, Ciro & Maiorino, Angelo
- 2699-2711 Feasibility study of an ice slurry-cooling coil for HVAC and R systems in a tropical building
by Yau, Y.H. & Lee, S.K.
- 2712-2727 Optimum sizing of wind-battery systems incorporating resource uncertainty
by Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu
- 2728-2736 Peak current mode control of three-phase boost rectifiers in discontinuous conduction mode for small wind power generators
by Carranza, O. & Garcerá, G. & Figueres, E. & González, L.G.
- 2737-2745 Experimental flow field characteristics of OFA for large-angle counter flow of fuel-rich jet combustion technology
by Fan, Weidong & Lin, Zhengchun & Li, Youyi & Zhang, Mingchuan
- 2746-2758 Energy use, energy savings and emission analysis in the Malaysian rubber producing industries
by Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S.
- 2759-2763 Natural gas consumption and economic growth: A panel investigation of 67 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 2764-2767 Experimental studies on hemi cylindrical walk-in type solar tunnel dryer for grape drying
by Rathore, N.S. & Panwar, N.L.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 7
- 2109-2118 A review of daylight illuminance determinations and energy implications
by Li, Danny H.W.
- 2119-2127 A Honey Bee Foraging approach for optimal location of a biomass power plant
by Vera, David & Carabias, Julio & Jurado, Francisco & Ruiz-Reyes, Nicolás
- 2128-2141 Cost-effective CO2 emission reduction through heat, power and biofuel production from woody biomass: A spatially explicit comparison of conversion technologies
by Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Kindermann, Georg & Schmid, Erwin
- 2142-2147 Coalbed methane liquefaction adopting a nitrogen expansion process with propane pre-cooling
by Gao, Ting & Lin, Wensheng & Gu, Anzhong & Gu, Min
- 2148-2155 Small scale porous medium combustion system for heat production in households
by Avdic, F. & Adzic, M. & Durst, F.
- 2156-2163 An MILP model for optimization of byproduct gases in the integrated iron and steel plant
by Kong, Haining & Qi, Ershi & Li, Hui & Li, Gang & Zhang, Xing
- 2164-2168 Net energy analysis of bioethanol production system from high-yield rice plant in Japan
by Saga, Kiyotaka & Imou, Kenji & Yokoyama, Shinya & Minowa, Tomoaki
- 2169-2179 Monitoring combustion systems using HMM probabilistic reasoning in dynamic flame images
by Chen, Junghui & Hsu, Tong-Yang & Chen, Chih-Chien & Cheng, Yi-Cheng
- 2180-2186 Numerical investigations on liquid water removal from the porous gas diffusion layer by reactant flow
by Park, Jae Wan & Jiao, Kui & Li, Xianguo
- 2187-2193 Experimental analysis of a spark-ignition engine using exhaust gas recycle at WOT operation
by Fontana, G. & Galloni, E.
- 2194-2202 Novel predictive tools for design of radiant and convective sections of direct fired heaters
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
- 2203-2211 Tar removal from biomass pyrolysis gas in two-step function of decomposition and adsorption
by Phuphuakrat, Thana & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 2212-2217 Anaerobic digestion of maize focusing on variety, harvest time and pretreatment
by Bruni, Emiliano & Jensen, Anders Peter & Pedersen, Erik Silkjær & Angelidaki, Irini
- 2218-2229 Performance and emission studies on port injection of hydrogen with varied flow rates with Diesel as an ignition source
by Saravanan, N. & Nagarajan, G.
- 2230-2236 Visible light induced hydrogen evolution on new hetero-system ZnFe2O4/SrTiO3
by Boumaza, S. & Boudjemaa, A. & Bouguelia, A. & Bouarab, R. & Trari, M.
- 2237-2242 Thermogravimetric analysis of the relationship among calcium magnesium acetate, calcium acetate and magnesium acetate
by Niu, Shengli & Han, Kuihua & Lu, Chunmei & Sun, Rongyue
- 2243-2255 Analytic method for thermal performance and optimization of an absorber plate fin having variable thermal conductivity and overall loss coefficient
by Kundu, B.
- 2256-2265 Modeling of NOx formation in diesel engines using finite-rate chemical kinetics
by Aithal, S.M.
- 2266-2272 Experimental investigation on possibility of electro-osmotic regeneration for solid desiccant
by Qi, Ronghui & Tian, Changqing & Shao, Shuangquan
- 2273-2277 Kinetic modeling of liquid generation from oil shale in fixed bed retort
by Al-Ayed, Omar S. & Suliman, Mohd R. & Rahman, Nafi Abdel
- 2278-2292 Analysis of the furling behavior of small wind turbines
by Audierne, Etienne & Elizondo, Jorge & Bergami, Leonardo & Ibarra, Humberto & Probst, Oliver
- 2293-2303 LCA sensitivity analysis of a multi-megawatt wind turbine
by Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Sanz, F.
- 2304-2312 Maximum-power-point tracking with reduced mechanical stress applied to wind-energy-conversion-systems
by González, L.G. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G. & Carranza, O.
- 2313-2320 On comparing three artificial neural networks for wind speed forecasting
by Li, Gong & Shi, Jing
- 2321-2327 Impact of climate change on commercial sector air conditioning energy consumption in subtropical Hong Kong
by Lam, Tony N.T. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Wong, S.L. & Lam, Joseph C.
- 2328-2339 An improved thermal and electrical model for a solar photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collector
by Sarhaddi, F. & Farahat, S. & Ajam, H. & Behzadmehr, A. & Mahdavi Adeli, M.
- 2340-2351 Daily energy planning of a household photovoltaic panel
by Ammar, Mohsen Ben & Chaabene, Maher & Elhajjaji, Ahmed
- 2352-2355 Comparative study of bio-ethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers by Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Zymomonas mobilis
by Behera, Shuvashish & Mohanty, Rama Chandra & Ray, Ramesh Chandra
- 2356-2359 Production of ethyl ester from esterified crude palm oil by microwave with dry washing by bleaching earth
by Suppalakpanya, K. & Ratanawilai, S.B. & Tongurai, C.
- 2360-2368 The productive potentials of sweet sorghum ethanol in China
by Zhang, Caixia & Xie, Gaodi & Li, Shimei & Ge, Liqiang & He, Tingting
- 2369-2373 Solid superacid catalyzed fatty acid methyl esters production from acid oil
by Li, Yan & Zhang, Xiao-Dong & Sun, Li & Xu, Min & Zhou, Wen-Guang & Liang, Xiao-Hui
- 2374-2391 Impact of different operating modes for a Severn Barrage on the tidal power and flood inundation in the Severn Estuary, UK
by Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang
- 2392-2400 Uncertainty modeling of CCS investment strategy in China's power sector
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Fei, Weiyang
- 2401-2410 Possibilities and consequences of deregulation of the European electricity market for connection of heat sparse areas to district heating systems
by Amiri, S. & Moshfegh, B.
- 2411-2419 Owners perception on the adoption of building envelope energy efficiency measures in Swedish detached houses
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2420-2423 Thermal pre-treatment of wet microalgae harvest for efficient hydrocarbon recovery
by Kita, K. & Okada, S. & Sekino, H. & Imou, K. & Yokoyama, S. & Amano, T.
- 2424-2426 Are fluctuations in coal consumption transitory or permanent? Evidence from a panel of US states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 6
- 1801-1802 The 35 years' development of Applied Energy: 1975-2010 - Editorial for Applied Energy's 35th anniversary
by Yan, J. & Chou, S.K.
- 1804-1814 An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1815-1835 Progress in biodiesel processing
by Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva
- 1836-1845 Strategies for a road transport system based on renewable resources - The case of an import-independent Sweden in 2025
by Lindfeldt, Erik G. & Saxe, Maria & Magnusson, Mimmi & Mohseni, Farzad
- 1846-1857 Conversion of individual natural gas to district heating: Geographical studies of supply costs and consequences for the Danish energy system
by Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik
- 1858-1864 CO2 emissions, electricity consumption and output in ASEAN
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 1865-1869 Decentralized electricity system sizing and placement in distribution networks
by Niemi, R. & Lund, P.D.
- 1870-1879 A new spinning reserve requirement forecast method for deregulated electricity markets
by Amjady, Nima & Keynia, Farshid
- 1880-1892 A high-resolution stochastic model of domestic activity patterns and electricity demand
by Widén, Joakim & Wäckelgård, Ewa
- 1893-1902 Thermal-economic multi-objective optimization of plate fin heat exchanger using genetic algorithm
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Hajabdollahi, Hassan
- 1903-1910 Optimal energy planning models with carbon footprint constraints
by Pekala, Lukasz M. & Tan, Raymond R. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Jezowski, Jacek M.
- 1911-1918 Optimal placement and sizing from standpoint of the investor of Photovoltaics Grid-Connected Systems using Binary Particle Swarm Optimization
by Gómez, M. & López, A. & Jurado, F.
- 1919-1928 A new fuzzy adaptive particle swarm optimization for daily Volt/Var control in distribution networks considering distributed generators
by Niknam, Taher & Firouzi, Bahman Bahmani & Ostadi, Amir
- 1929-1937 Optimal control of operation efficiency of belt conveyor systems
by Zhang, Shirong & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1938-1943 The causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP in Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania: Evidence from ARDL bound testing approach
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali
- 1944-1952 Prediction of greenhouse gas reduction potential in Japanese residential sector by residential energy end-use model
by Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Okamura, Tomo & Taniguchi, Ayako & Yamaguchi, Yohei
- 1953-1962 Energy consumption at the state level: The unit root null hypothesis from Australia
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 1963-1971 On the dynamics of aggregate output, electricity consumption and exports in Malaysia: Evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 1972-1977 The causal dynamics between coal consumption and growth: Evidence from emerging market economies
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1978-1988 Optimization of a waste heat utilization network in an eco-industrial park
by Chae, Song Hwa & Kim, Sang Hun & Yoon, Sung-Geun & Park, Sunwon
- 1989-1995 Energy efficiency assessment and improvement in energy intensive systems through thermoeconomic diagnosis of the operation
by Usón, Sergio & Valero, Antonio & Correas, Luis
- 1996-2004 Improved district heating substation efficiency with a new control strategy
by Gustafsson, Jonas & Delsing, Jerker & van Deventer, Jan
- 2005-2013 Life-cycle greenhouse gas analysis of LNG as a heavy vehicle fuel in Europe
by Arteconi, A. & Brandoni, C. & Evangelista, D. & Polonara, F.
- 2014-2022 Temperature and power consumption measurements as a means for evaluating building thermal performance
by Sree, D. & Paul, T. & Aglan, H.
- 2023-2030 Analysis of combined cooling, heating, and power systems based on source primary energy consumption
by Fumo, Nelson & Chamra, Louay M.
- 2031-2039 Cooling strategies, summer comfort and energy performance of a rehabilitated passive standard office building
by Eicker, Ursula
- 2040-2049 Effect of louver shading devices on building energy requirements
by Palmero-Marrero, Ana I. & Oliveira, Armando C.
- 2050-2061 Theoretical study of a novel solar trigeneration system based on metal hydrides
by Meng, Xiangyu & Yang, Fusheng & Bao, Zewei & Deng, Jianqiang & Serge, Nyallang N. & Zhang, Zaoxiao
- 2062-2067 Adsorption properties of a natural zeolite-water pair for use in adsorption cooling cycles
by Solmus, Ismail & YamalI, Cemil & Kaftanoglu, Bilgin & Baker, Derek & Çaglar, Ahmet
- 2068-2078 Evaluating the impact of canyon geometry and orientation on cooling loads in a high-mass building in a hot dry environment
by Krüger, E. & Pearlmutter, D. & Rasia, F.
- 2079-2086 Using principal component and cluster analysis in the heating evaluation of the school building sector
by Gaitani, N. & Lehmann, C. & Santamouris, M. & Mihalakakou, G. & Patargias, P.
- 2087-2094 Virtual models of indoor-air-quality sensors
by Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Zheng, Haiyang
- 2095-2101 Design and experimental analysis of a carbon dioxide transcritical chiller for commercial refrigeration
by Cecchinato, Luca & Chiarello, Manuel & Corradi, Marco
- 2102-2108 Thermodynamic characteristics of a low concentration methane catalytic combustion gas turbine
by Yin, Juan & Su, Shi & Yu, Xin Xiang & Weng, Yiwu
2010, Volume 87, Issue 5
- 1461-1476 Review on modeling development for multiscale chemical reactions coupled transport phenomena in solid oxide fuel cells
by Andersson, Martin & Yuan, Jinliang & Sundén, Bengt
- 1477-1494 Heat integrated distillation operation
by Jana, Amiya K.
- 1495-1504 Development of a novel two-stage liquid desiccant dehumidification system assisted by CaCl2 solution using exergy analysis method
by Xiong, Z.Q. & Dai, Y.J. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1505-1512 Experimental study on desulfurization efficiency and gas-liquid mass transfer in a new liquid-screen desulfurization system
by Sun, Zhongwei & Wang, Shengwei & Zhou, Qulan & Hui, Shi'en
- 1513-1521 Experimental validation of the simulation module of the water-cooled variable refrigerant flow system under cooling operation
by Li, Yue Ming & Wu, Jing Yi & Shiochi, Sumio
- 1522-1528 Performance of a split-type air conditioner matched with coiled adiabatic capillary tubes using HCFC22 and HC290
by Zhou, Guobing & Zhang, Yufeng
- 1529-1534 Preparation, characterization and thermal properties of PMMA/n-heptadecane microcapsules as novel solid-liquid microPCM for thermal energy storage
by SarI, Ahmet & Alkan, Cemil & Karaipekli, Ali
- 1535-1545 Comparative analysis of performance and techno-economics for a H2O-NH3-H2 absorption refrigerator driven by different energy sources
by Abdullah, Mohammad Omar & Hieng, Tang Chung
- 1546-1553 Performance evaluation of R404A and R507A refrigerant mixtures in an experimental double-stage vapour compression plant
by Llopis, R. & Torrella, E. & Cabello, R. & Sánchez, D.
- 1554-1561 Experimental investigation of moderately high temperature water source heat pump with non-azeotropic refrigerant mixtures
by Zhang, Shengjun & Wang, Huaixin & Guo, Tao
- 1562-1571 Thermal analysis of a new concept in a household clothes tumbler dryer
by Bansal, Pradeep & Sharma, Karishma & Islam, Sumana
- 1572-1580 Dimensionless lumped formulation for performance assessment of adsorbed natural gas storage
by da Silva, M.J.M. & Sphaier, L.A.
- 1581-1590 Performance and durability of a generator set CI engine using synthetic and petroleum based fuels for military applications
by Wadumesthrige, Kapila & Johnson, Nicholas & Winston-Galant, Mark & Zeng, Sidong & Sattler, Eric & Salley, Steven O. & Simon Ng, K.Y.
- 1591-1601 Aerodynamic performance effects of leading-edge geometry in gas-turbine blades
by Hamakhan, I.A. & Korakianitis, T.
- 1602-1611 Performance analysis of a syngas-fed gas turbine considering the operating limitations of its components
by Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Jong Jun & Kim, Tong Seop & Sohn, Jeong L. & Joo, Yong Jin
- 1612-1630 Critical evaluation of current heat transfer models used in CFD in-cylinder engine simulations and establishment of a comprehensive wall-function formulation
by Rakopoulos, C.D. & Kosmadakis, G.M. & Pariotis, E.G.
- 1631-1640 Effect of flow field for colorless distributed combustion (CDC) for gas turbine combustion
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 1641-1650 Experimental analysis of a motorbike high speed racing engine
by Masi, Massimo & Toffolo, Andrea & Antonello, Marco
- 1651-1660 Optimization of boiler cold-end and integration with the steam cycle in supercritical units
by Espatolero, Sergio & Cortés, Cristóbal & Romeo, Luis M.
- 1661-1669 CNG-diesel engine performance and exhaust emission analysis with the aid of artificial neural network
by Yusaf, Talal F. & Buttsworth, D.R. & Saleh, Khalid H. & Yousif, B.F.
- 1670-1678 Comparative LCA of methanol-fuelled SOFCs as auxiliary power systems on-board ships
by Strazza, C. & Del Borghi, A. & Costamagna, P. & Traverso, A. & Santin, M.
- 1679-1686 Performance and combustion characteristics of biodiesel-diesel-methanol blend fuelled engine
by Qi, D.H. & Chen, H. & Geng, L.M. & Bian, Y.ZH. & Ren, X.CH.
- 1687-1700 Calculation models for prediction of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) ageing during ship transportation
by Miana, Mario & Hoyo, Rafael del & Rodrigálvarez, Vega & Valdés, José Ramón & Llorens, Raúl
- 1701-1709 Performance and emission characteristics of biofuel in a small-scale gas turbine engine
by Habib, Zehra & Parthasarathy, Ramkumar & Gollahalli, Subramanyam
- 1710-1715 Catalytic effect of black liquor on the gasification reactivity of petroleum coke
by Zhan, Xiuli & Zhou, ZhiJie & Wang, Fuchen
- 1716-1721 Effects of secondary combustion on efficiencies and emission reduction in the diesel engine exhaust heat recovery system
by Lee, Dae Hee & Lee, Jun Sik & Park, Jae Suk
- 1722-1728 Predictive piston motion control in a free-piston internal combustion engine
by Mikalsen, R. & Jones, E. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 1729-1735 Combustible gas production (methane) and biodegradation of solid and liquid mixtures of meat industry wastes
by Marcos, A. & Al-Kassir, A. & Mohamad, A.A. & Cuadros, F. & López-Rodríguez, F.
- 1736-1743 Analysis of heat release dynamics in an internal combustion engine using multifractals and wavelets
by Sen, A.K. & Litak, G. & Finney, C.E.A. & Daw, C.S. & Wagner, R.M.
- 1744-1748 A neural network based approach for wind resource and wind generators production assessment
by Thiaw, L. & Sow, G. & Fall, S.S. & Kasse, M. & Sylla, E. & Thioye, S.
- 1749-1762 Study and design of a hybrid wind-diesel-compressed air energy storage system for remote areas
by Ibrahim, H. & Younès, R. & Ilinca, A. & Dimitrova, M. & Perron, J.
- 1763-1772 Optimization of number of collectors for integrated PV/T hybrid active solar still
by Gaur, M.K. & Tiwari, G.N.
- 1773-1781 A hybrid GA-PS-SQP method to solve power system valve-point economic dispatch problems
by Alsumait, J.S. & Sykulski, J.K. & Al-Othman, A.K.
- 1782-1792 Metamodel-assisted evolutionary algorithms for the unit commitment problem with probabilistic outages
by Georgopoulou, Chariklia A. & Giannakoglou, Kyriakos C.
- 1793-1799 Thermal performance optimization of a flat plate solar air heater using genetic algorithm
by Varun & Siddhartha
2010, Volume 87, Issue 4
- 1059-1082 A review of computer tools for analysing the integration of renewable energy into various energy systems
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M.
- 1083-1095 A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification
by Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wu, Xuan & Leung, M.K.H.
- 1096-1101 Economic dispatch of chiller plant by gradient method for saving energy
by Chang, Yung-Chung & Chan, Tien-Shun & Lee, Wen-Shing
- 1102-1111 Energy reduction schemes for multiple effect evaporator systems
by Khanam, Shabina & Mohanty, Bikash
- 1112-1121 Design of a compact absorber with a hydrophobic membrane contactor at the liquid-vapor interface for lithium bromide-water absorption chillers
by Ali, Ahmed Hamza H.
- 1122-1133 Thermoeconomic optimization of multi effect distillation desalination systems
by Sayyaadi, Hoseyn & Saffari, Arash
- 1134-1140 A multicriteria approach to evaluate district heating system options
by Ghafghazi, S. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Melin, S.
- 1141-1148 Using engine exhaust gas as energy source for an absorption refrigeration system
by Manzela, André Aleixo & Hanriot, Sérgio Morais & Cabezas-Gómez, Luben & Sodré, José Ricardo
- 1149-1157 Entropy generation minimization for charging and discharging processes in a gas-hydrate cool storage system
by Bi, Yuehong & Guo, Tingwei & Zhang, Liang & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 1158-1175 Energy efficient fuzzy based combined variable refrigerant volume and variable air volume air conditioning system for buildings
by Karunakaran, R. & Iniyan, S. & Goic, Ranko
- 1176-1186 District heating in case of power failure
by Lauenburg, P. & Johansson, P.-O. & Wollerstrand, J.
- 1187-1197 Comparison of heat pump performance using fin-and-tube and microchannel heat exchangers under frost conditions
by Shao, Liang-Liang & Yang, Liang & Zhang, Chun-Lu
- 1198-1206 Simulation and electricity savings estimation of air-cooled centrifugal chiller system with mist pre-cooling
by Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T.
- 1207-1216 Evaluation of water injection effect on compressor and engine performance and operability
by Roumeliotis, I. & Mathioudakis, K.
- 1217-1230 Measurement of gas species, temperatures, char burnout, and wall heat fluxes in a 200-MWe lignite-fired boiler at different loads
by Li, Zhengqi & Jing, Jianping & Liu, Guangkui & Chen, Zhichao & Liu, Chunlong
- 1231-1238 Energy efficiency analysis and impact evaluation of the application of thermoelectric power cycle to today's CHP systems
by Chen, Min & Lund, Henrik & Rosendahl, Lasse A. & Condra, Thomas J.
- 1239-1246 Characterization of knocking combustion in HCCI DME engine using wavelet packet transform
by Hou, Junxing & Qiao, Xinqi & Wang, Zhen & Liu, Wei & Huang, Zhen
- 1247-1259 Multi-criteria analysis of combined cooling, heating and power systems in different climate zones in China
by Jiang-Jiang, Wang & Chun-Fa, Zhang & You-Yin, Jing
- 1260-1268 Experimental study and modeling of an Organic Rankine Cycle using scroll expander
by Quoilin, Sylvain & Lemort, Vincent & Lebrun, Jean
- 1269-1272 Oil shale pyrolysis kinetics and variable activation energy principle
by Al-Ayed, Omar S. & Matouq, M. & Anbar, Z. & Khaleel, Adnan M. & Abu-Nameh, Eyad
- 1273-1280 The control of a free-piston engine generator. Part 1: Fundamental analyses
by Mikalsen, R. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 1281-1287 The control of a free-piston engine generator. Part 2: Engine dynamics and piston motion control
by Mikalsen, R. & Roskilly, A.P.