Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 86, Issue 10
- 2038-2046 Experimental assessment of a phase change material for wall building use
by Kuznik, Frédéric & Virgone, Joseph
- 2047-2055 Experimental evaluation of commercial heat exchangers for use as PCM thermal storage systems
by Medrano, M. & Yilmaz, M.O. & Nogués, M. & Martorell, I. & Roca, Joan & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 2056-2064 Heat transfer studies on a GAXAC (generator-absorber-exchange absorption compression) cooler
by Rameshkumar, A. & Udayakumar, M. & Saravanan, R.
- 2065-2070 Predicting the fluid temperature at the exit of the vertical ground heat exchangers
by Michopoulos, [alpha]. & [Kappa]yriakis, [Nu].
- 2071-2078 Output energy of a photovoltaic module mounted on a single-axis tracking system
by Chang, Tian Pau
- 2079-2087 The application of field synergy number in shell-and-tube heat exchanger optimization design
by Guo, Jiangfeng & Xu, Mingtian & Cheng, Lin
- 2088-2095 Conceptual design and system analysis of a poly-generation system for power and olefin production from natural gas
by Qian, Yu & Liu, Jingyao & Huang, Zhixian & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Cui, Jian & Huang, Yinlun
- 2096-2106 Global and local emission impact assessment of distributed cogeneration systems with partial-load models
by Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco
- 2107-2113 Thermal analysis of cylinder head carbon deposits from single cylinder diesel engine fueled by palm oil-diesel fuel emulsions
by Husnawan, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saifullah, M.G.
- 2114-2120 Biodiesel production from inedible animal tallow and an experimental investigation of its use as alternative fuel in a direct injection diesel engine
by Öner, Cengiz & Altun, Sehmus
- 2121-2129 Performance assessment of non-self-regulating controllers in a cogeneration power plant
by Howard, Rachelle & Cooper, Douglas J.
- 2130-2140 Thermoeconomic impact on combined cycle performance of advanced blade cooling systems
by Ghigliazza, Francesco & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide Fausto
- 2141-2151 Modeling HCCI combustion: Modification of a multi-zone model and comparison to experimental results at varying boost pressure
by Komninos, N.P.
- 2152-2161 Gas turbine performance prognostic for condition-based maintenance
by Li, Y.G. & Nilkitsaranont, P.
- 2162-2170 Alternative ORC bottoming cycles FOR combined cycle power plants
by Chacartegui, R. & Sánchez, D. & Muñoz, J.M. & Sánchez, T.
- 2171-2182 Study of the effect of contraction of cross-sectional area on flow energy merger in hybrid pneumatic power system
by David Huang, K. & Quang, Khong Vu & Tseng, Kuo-Tung
- 2183-2191 Liquid piston gas compression
by Van de Ven, James D. & Li, Perry Y.
- 2192-2203 A prototype of a fuel cell PEM emulator based on a buck converter
by Marsala, Giuseppe & Pucci, Marcello & Vitale, Gianpaolo & Cirrincione, Maurizio & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 2204-2212 Liquid fuel utilization in SOFC hybrid systems
by Santin, Marco & Traverso, Alberto & Magistri, Loredana
- 2213-2221 Performance of a single nutating disk engine in the 2 to 500Â kW power range
by Korakianitis, T. & Boruta, M. & Jerovsek, J. & Meitner, P.L.
- 2222-2243 Accelerating the three dimensions of E&P clockspeed - A novel strategy for optimizing utility in the Oil & Gas industry
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 2244-2248 Prediction of thermal conductivity of ethylene glycol-water solutions by using artificial neural networks
by Kurt, Hüseyin & Kayfeci, Muhammet
- 2249-2256 Applying support vector machine to predict hourly cooling load in the building
by Li, Qiong & Meng, Qinglin & Cai, Jiejin & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Mochida, Akashi
- 2257-2261 Performance of Euro III common rail heavy duty diesel engine fueled with Gas to Liquid
by Wang, Hewu & Hao, Han & Li, Xihao & Zhang, Ke & Ouyang, Minggao
- 2262-2267 Relationship between the economic cost and the reliability of the electric power supply system in city: A case in Shanghai of China
by Sun, Tianqing & Wang, Xiaohua & Ma, Xianguo
- 2268-2271 Radiation energy transfer and maximum conversion efficiency
by Chen, Kuan & Chun, Wongee
2009, Volume 86, Issue 9
- 1365-1375 Applications of porous media combustion technology - A review
by Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Abdullah, M.Z. & Bakar, M.Z. Abu & Mohamad, A.A. & Abdullah, M.K.
- 1376-1386 Solar-powered cooling systems: Technical and economic analysis on industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning applications
by Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo
- 1387-1394 Simulation based size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage under various load and auxiliary energy conditions
by Ekren, Banu Y. & Ekren, Orhan
- 1395-1404 Energy and exergy analyses on a novel hybrid solar heating, cooling and power generation system for remote areas
by Zhai, H. & Dai, Y.J. & Wu, J.Y. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1405-1409 Efficiency enhancement of stationary solar energy based power conversion systems in Canada
by Sharan, Anand M.
- 1410-1422 Modelling of solar energy potential in Nigeria using an artificial neural network model
by Fadare, D.A.
- 1423-1430 A new version of a solar water heating system coupled with a solar water pump
by Sutthivirode, Kittiwoot & Namprakai, Pichai & Roonprasang, Natthaphon
- 1431-1436 Photogalvanic solar energy conversion: Study with photosensitizers Toluidine Blue and Malachite Green in presence of NaLS
by Genwa, K.R. & Kumar, Arun & Sonel, Abhilasha
- 1437-1441 Solar assisted method for recovery of bitumen from oil sand
by Kraemer, Daniel & Bajpayee, Anurag & Muto, Andy & Berube, Vincent & Chiesa, Matteo
- 1442-1449 Performance prediction of a direct expansion solar assisted heat pump using artificial neural networks
by Mohanraj, M. & Jayaraj, S. & Muraleedharan, C.
- 1450-1457 A model for calculating hourly global solar radiation from satellite data in the tropics
by Janjai, S. & Pankaew, P. & Laksanaboonsong, J.
- 1458-1464 Estimation of monthly mean daily diffuse radiation in China
by Jiang, Yingni
- 1465-1469 Integrated collector storage solar water heater: Temperature stratification
by Garnier, C. & Currie, J. & Muneer, T.
- 1470-1478 The influences of recycle on performance of baffled double-pass flat-plate solar air heaters with internal fins attached
by Ho, C.D. & Yeh, H.M. & Cheng, T.W. & Chen, T.C. & Wang, R.C.
- 1479-1483 Preparation and thermal properties of polyethylene glycol/expanded graphite blends for energy storage
by Wang, Weilong & Yang, Xiaoxi & Fang, Yutang & Ding, Jing & Yan, Jinyue
- 1484-1491 A study of the air-side heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of tube-fin [`]no-frost' evaporators
by Barbosa Jr., Jader R. & Melo, Cláudio & Hermes, Christian J.L. & Waltrich, Paulo J.
- 1492-1505 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel heat exchanger for a solar hot water storage system
by Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Smyth, Mervyn & Zacharopoulos, Aggelos & Hyde, Trevor
- 1506-1511 Enhanced coulomb counting method for estimating state-of-charge and state-of-health of lithium-ion batteries
by Ng, Kong Soon & Moo, Chin-Sien & Chen, Yi-Ping & Hsieh, Yao-Ching
- 1512-1516 Imidazolium ionic liquids as electrolytes for manganese dioxide free Leclanché batteries
by Stracke, M.P. & Migliorini, M.V. & Lissner, E. & Schrekker, H.S. & Dupont, J. & Gonçalves, R.S.
- 1517-1523 Simulation of the influence of flue gas cleaning system on the energetic efficiency of a waste-to-energy plant
by Grieco, E. & Poggio, A.
- 1524-1531 Technical potential for developing natural gas use in the Brazilian red ceramic industry
by Schwob, Marcelo Rousseau Valença & Henriques Jr., Maurício & Szklo, Alexandre
- 1532-1540 Optimization of cycloidal water turbine and the performance improvement by individual blade control
by Hwang, In Seong & Lee, Yun Han & Kim, Seung Jo
- 1541-1554 Numerical predictions of a PEM fuel cell performance enhancement by a rectangular cylinder installed transversely in the flow channel
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen & Jue, Tswen-Chyuan & Cheng, Kuo-Chih
- 1555-1564 Multiobjective clearing of reactive power market in deregulated power systems
by Rabiee, A. & Shayanfar, H. & Amjady, N.
- 1565-1573 A comparative study between three sensorless control strategies for PMSG in wind energy conversion system
by Brahmi, Jemaa & Krichen, Lotfi & Ouali, Abderrazak
- 1574-1581 Monitoring combustion unstable dynamics by means of control charts
by Fichera, A. & Pagano, A.
- 1582-1588 Minimization of the fuel consumption of a gasoline engine using dynamic optimization
by Saerens, B. & Vandersteen, J. & Persoons, T. & Swevers, J. & Diehl, M. & Van den Bulck, E.
- 1589-1595 Optimization for ice-storage air-conditioning system using particle swarm algorithm
by Lee, Wen-Shing & Chen, Yi -Ting & Wu, Ting-Hau
- 1596-1605 A numerical simulation tool for predicting the impact of outdoor thermal environment on building energy performance
by He, Jiang & Hoyano, Akira & Asawa, Takashi
- 1606-1616 Control of thermally activated building systems (TABS) in intermittent operation with pulse width modulation
by Gwerder, M. & Tödtli, J. & Lehmann, B. & Dorer, V. & Güntensperger, W. & Renggli, F.
- 1617-1623 Reliability analysis of grid connected small wind turbine power electronics
by Arifujjaman, Md. & Iqbal, M.T. & Quaicoe, J.E.
- 1624-1631 Fault diagnosis for temperature, flow rate and pressure sensors in VAV systems using wavelet neural network
by Du, Zhimin & Jin, Xinqiao & Yang, Yunyu
- 1632-1640 Study of bypass diodes configuration on PV modules
by Silvestre, S. & Boronat, A. & Chouder, A.
- 1641-1653 Optimal option of distributed generation technologies for various commercial buildings
by Ruan, Yingjun & Liu, Qingrong & Zhou, Weiguo & Firestone, Ryan & Gao, Weijun & Watanabe, Toshiyuki
- 1654-1666 Modeling of a pressure modulated desalination system using bond graph methodology
by Kumar, Ravinder & Umanand, L.
- 1667-1674 A new decomposition approach for the thermal unit commitment problem
by Niknam, Taher & Khodaei, Amin & Fallahi, Farhad
- 1675-1682 Joint market clearing in a stochastic framework considering power system security
by Aghaei, J. & Shayanfar, H.A. & Amjady, N.
- 1683-1691 Modelling earth-to-air heat exchanger behaviour with the convolutive response factors method
by Tittelein, Pierre & Achard, Gilbert & Wurtz, Etienne
- 1692-1696 Road-surface properties affecting rates of energy dissipation from vehicles
by Igwe, E.A. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Okparanma, R.N. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 1697-1703 Comparison between hot-gas bypass defrosting and reverse-cycle defrosting methods on an air-to-water heat pump
by Huang, Dong & Li, Quanxu & Yuan, Xiuling
- 1704-1711 Monitoring of energy exergy efficiencies and exergoeconomic parameters of geothermal district heating systems (GDHSs)
by Ozgener, Leyla & Ozgener, Onder
- 1712-1722 Design of environmentally conscious absorption cooling systems via multi-objective optimization and life cycle assessment
by Gebreslassie, Berhane H. & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Boer, Dieter
- 1723-1731 Studies on the operation of loop-seal in circulating fluidized bed boilers
by Basu, Prabir & Butler, James
- 1732-1740 Evolution of syngas from cardboard gasification
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 1741-1745 Isoconversional kinetic analysis of co-combustion of sewage sludge with straw and coal
by Xiao, Han-min & Ma, Xiao-qian & Lai, Zhi-yi
- 1746-1756 Effect of linear and non-linear components in the temperature dependences of thermoelectric properties on the cooling performance
by Yamashita, Osamu
- 1757-1766 Distributed power generation: A case study of small scale PV power plant in Greece
by Bakos, G.C.
- 1767-1773 Industrial emergy evaluation for hydrogen production systems from biomass and natural gas
by Feng, Xiao & Wang, Li & Min, Shuling
- 1774-1782 Performance of a 3Â kW wind turbine generator with variable pitch control system
by Nagai, Baku M. & Ameku, Kazumasa & Roy, Jitendro Nath
- 1783-1787 Control of NO emission during coal reburning
by Luan, Tao & Wang, Xuedong & Hao, Yuzhen & Cheng, Lin
- 1788-1796 Influence of system integration options on the performance of an integrated gasification combined cycle power plant
by Lee, Jong Jun & Kim, Young Sik & Cha, Kyu Sang & Kim, Tong Seop & Sohn, Jeong L. & Joo, Yong Jin
- 1797-1803 NOx emission and thermal efficiency of a 300Â MWe utility boiler retrofitted by air staging
by Li, Sen & Xu, Tongmo & Hui, Shien & Wei, Xiaolin
- 1804-1812 Thermal analysis of solar parabolic trough with porous disc receiver
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Reddy, K.S.
- 1813-1821 Syngas yield during pyrolysis and steam gasification of paper
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
2009, Volume 86, Issue 7-8
- 977-984 A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for reactive power compensation in distribution networks
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Pires, Dulce Fernão & Barrico, Carlos & Gomes, Álvaro & Martins, António Gomes
- 985-999 Optimising the economic viability of grid-connected photovoltaic systems
by Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Yohanis, Yigzaw G & Norton, Brian
- 1000-1010 Pattern of secure bilateral transactions ensuring power economic dispatch in hybrid electricity markets
by Kumar, Ashwani & Gao, Wenzhong
- 1011-1023 A new computational algorithm for the calculation of maximum wind energy penetration in autonomous electrical generation systems
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A. & Filios, A.E.
- 1024-1030 Economic and technical study of a hybrid system (wind-photovoltaic-diesel) for rural electrification in Algeria
by Saheb-Koussa, D. & Haddadi, M. & Belhamel, M.
- 1031-1036 Efficient tubular light guide with two-component glazing with Lambertian diffuser and clear glass
by Kocifaj, M.
- 1037-1042 The performance of silicon solar cells operated in liquids
by Wang, Yiping & Fang, Zhenlei & Zhu, Li & Huang, Qunwu & Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Zhiying
- 1043-1054 Break-even analysis and size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage - A case study
by Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Y. & Ozerdem, Baris
- 1055-1063 Analysis of a carbon dioxide transcritical power cycle using a low temperature source
by Cayer, Emmanuel & Galanis, Nicolas & Desilets, Martin & Nesreddine, Hakim & Roy, Philippe
- 1064-1073 Experimental investigations on single stage modified Savonius rotor
by Kamoji, M.A. & Kedare, S.B. & Prabhu, S.V.
- 1074-1079 The gain of single-axis tracked panel according to extraterrestrial radiation
by Chang, Tian Pau
- 1080-1086 Photoelectrochemical H2-generation over Spinel FeCr2O4 in X2- solutions (X2-Â =Â S2- and )
by Boudjemaa, A. & Bouarab, R. & Saadi, S. & Bouguelia, A. & Trari, M.
- 1087-1104 Development of the regulation mapping of 1Â MW internal combustion engine for diagnostic scopes
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F.
- 1105-1110 Design and implementation of an air-powered motorcycles
by Shen, Yu-Ta & Hwang, Yean-Ren
- 1111-1118 The area-point constructal optimization for discrete variable cross-section conducting path
by Wei, Shuhuan & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 1119-1123 Thermodynamic performance on a thermo-acoustic micro-cycle under the condition of weak gas degeneracy
by Wu, Feng & Chen, Lingen & Li, Duanyong & Ding, Guozhong & Zhang, Chunping & Kan, Xuxian
- 1124-1135 Numerical design of the diesel particulate filter for optimum thermal performances during regeneration
by Lee, Sang-Jin & Jeong, Soo-Jeong & Kim, Woo-Seung
- 1136-1143 A computational study of free-piston diesel engine combustion
by Mikalsen, R. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 1144-1153 Heat transfer of a helical double-pipe vertical evaporator: Theoretical analysis and experimental validation
by Colorado-Garrido, D. & Santoyo-Castelazo, E. & Hernández, J.A. & García-Valladares, O. & Siqueiros, J. & Juarez-Romero, D.
- 1154-1161 An experimental study on flame stability and pollutant emission in a cyclone jet hybrid combustor
by Hwang, Cheol-Hong & Lee, Seungro & Kim, Jong-Hyun & Lee, Chang-Eon
- 1162-1169 Conversion of thermal energy into electricity via a water pump operating in Stirling engine cycle
by Slavin, V.S. & Bakos, G.C. & Finnikov, K.A.
- 1170-1178 Analyses of ice slurry formation using direct contact heat transfer
by Hawlader, M.N.A. & Wahed, M.A.
- 1179-1186 Volatiles and char combustion rates of demineralised lignite and wood blends
by Yilgin, Melek & Pehlivan, Dursun
- 1187-1195 Thermal performance of a single basin solar still with PCM as a storage medium
by El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Ghamdi, A.A. & Al-Hazmi, F.S. & Faidah, Adel S.
- 1196-1200 Enhanced thermal conductivity and thermal performance of form-stable composite phase change materials by using [beta]-Aluminum nitride
by Wang, Weilong & Yang, Xiaoxi & Fang, Yutang & Ding, Jing & Yan, Jinyue
- 1201-1209 Performance study of a consolidated manganese chloride-expanded graphite compound for sorption deep-freezing processes
by Li, T.X. & Wang, R.Z. & Kiplagat, J.K. & Wang, L.W.
- 1210-1221 An artificial neural network approach to compressor performance prediction
by Ghorbanian, K. & Gholamrezaei, M.
- 1222-1228 Estimation of solar radiation over Turkey using artificial neural network and satellite data
by Senkal, Ozan & Kuleli, Tuncay
- 1229-1239 Two-level, two-objective evolutionary algorithms for solving unit commitment problems
by Georgopoulou, Chariklia A. & Giannakoglou, Kyriakos C.
- 1240-1245 A robust stochastic approach for design optimization of air cooled heat exchangers
by Doodman, A.R. & Fesanghary, M. & Hosseini, R.
- 1246-1252 Simulated performance of storage materials for pebble bed thermal energy storage (TES) systems
by Mawire, A. & McPherson, M. & Heetkamp, R.R.J. van den & Mlatho, S.J.P.
- 1253-1265 Modelling high level system design and unit commitment for a microgrid
by Hawkes, A.D. & Leach, M.A.
- 1266-1273 An optimal control model for load shifting - With application in the energy management of a colliery
by Middelberg, Arno & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1274-1282 Dynamic simulation of a supercritical once-through heat recovery steam generator during load changes and start-up procedures
by Alobaid, Falah & Ströhle, Jochen & Epple, Bernd & Kim, Hyun-Gee
- 1283-1289 Modelling the characteristics of turbocompressors for fuel cell systems using hybrid method based on moving least squares
by Tirnovan, R. & Giurgea, S. & Miraoui, A. & Cirrincione, M.
- 1290-1300 An improvement of Hardy Cross method applied on looped spatial natural gas distribution networks
by Brkic, Dejan
- 1301-1310 Various approaches in optimization of a typical pressurized water reactor power plant
by Sayyaadi, Hoseyn & Sabzaligol, Tooraj
- 1311-1319 Prediction of the energy consumption of household refrigerators and freezers via steady-state simulation
by Hermes, Christian J.L. & Melo, Cláudio & Knabben, Fernando T. & Gonçalves, Joaquim M.
- 1320-1325 Study on energy use efficiency for paddy crop using data envelopment analysis (DEA) technique
by Nassiri, Seyed Mehdi & Singh, Surendra
- 1326-1334 Skill forecasting from ensemble predictions of wind power
by Pinson, P. & Nielsen, H.Aa. & Madsen, H. & Kariniotakis, G.
- 1335-1343 Investigating the importance of mass transfer on the formation of HCCI engine emissions using a multi-zone model
by Komninos, N.P.
- 1344-1353 Second law analysis of heat transfer surfaces in circulating fluidized beds
by Gungor, Afsin
- 1354-1358 Input-output energy analysis of cherries production in Tokat Province of Turkey
by Kizilaslan, Halil
- 1359-1364 Experimental investigations on temperature distributions of flame sections in a bench-scale opposed multi-burner gasifier
by Yan, Zhuoyong & Liang, Qinfeng & Guo, Qinghua & Yu, Guangsuo & Yu, Zunhong
2009, Volume 86, Issue 6
- 781-792 A liquefied energy chain for transport and utilization of natural gas for power production with CO2 capture and storage - Part 1
by Aspelund, Audun & Gundersen, Truls
- 793-804 A liquefied energy chain for transport and utilization of natural gas for power production with CO2 capture and storage - Part 2: The offshore and the onshore processes
by Aspelund, Audun & Gundersen, Truls
- 805-814 A liquefied energy chain for transport and utilization of natural gas for power production with CO2 capture and storage - Part 3: The combined carrier and onshore storage
by Aspelund, Audun & Tveit, Steinar P. & Gundersen, Truls
- 815-825 A liquefied energy chain for transport and utilization of natural gas for power production with CO2 capture and storage - Part 4: Sensitivity analysis of transport pressures and benchmarking with conventional technology for gas transport
by Aspelund, Audun & Gundersen, Truls
- 826-836 Evaluating cubic equations of state for calculation of vapor-liquid equilibrium of CO2 and CO2-mixtures for CO2 capture and storage processes
by Li, H. & Yan, J.
- 837-847 Integration of absorption cooling systems into micro gas turbine trigeneration systems using biogas: Case study of a sewage treatment plant
by Bruno, Joan Carles & Ortega-López, Víctor & Coronas, Alberto
- 848-856 Analytical method for evaluation of gas turbine inlet air cooling in combined cycle power plant
by Yang, Cheng & Yang, Zeliang & Cai, Ruixian
- 857-866 Numerical based design of exhaust gas system in a cogeneration power plant
by Pinelli, M. & Bucci, G.
- 867-879 Multi-objective approach in thermoenvironomic optimization of a benchmark cogeneration system
by Sayyaadi, Hoseyn
- 880-887 Targeting cogeneration and waste utilization through process integration
by El-Halwagi, Mahmoud & Harell, Dustin & Dennis Spriggs, H.
- 888-894 Improvement of part load efficiency of a combined cycle power plant provisioning ancillary services
by Variny, Miroslav & Mierka, Otto
- 895-903 Estimating the power and number of microturbines in small-scale combined heat and power systems
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Ardali, Moslem Raessi
- 904-914 Economical comparison of CHP systems for industrial user with large steam demand
by Giaccone, L. & Canova, A.
- 915-921 Enhancement of combined heat and power economic dispatch using self adaptive real-coded genetic algorithm
by Subbaraj, P. & Rengaraj, R. & Salivahanan, S.
- 922-927 A comparison of Miller and Otto cycle natural gas engines for small scale CHP applications
by Mikalsen, R. & Wang, Y.D. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 928-932 Analysis of cooling, heating, and power systems based on site energy consumption
by Fumo, Nelson & Mago, Pedro J. & Chamra, Louay M.
- 933-940 An analysis of climatic influences on chiller plant electricity consumption
by Lam, Joseph C. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Cheung, K.L.
- 941-948 Exergy analyses and parametric optimizations for different cogeneration power plants in cement industry
by Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping & Gao, Lin
- 949-957 Energy and economic analysis of an integrated solar absorption cooling and heating system in different building types and climates
by Mateus, Tiago & Oliveira, Armando C.
- 958-967 Theoretical research of a silica gel-water adsorption chiller in a micro combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) system
by Li, S. & Wu, J.Y.
- 968-975 On-site real-time evaluation of an air-conditioning direct-fired double-effect absorption chiller
by Torrella, E. & Sánchez, D. & Cabello, R. & Larumbe, J.A. & Llopis, R.
2009, Volume 86, Issue 5
- 589-594 Good or bad bioethanol from a greenhouse gas perspective - What determines this?
by Börjesson, Pål
- 595-604 Is it better to import palm oil from Thailand to produce biodiesel in Ireland than to produce biodiesel from indigenous Irish rape seed?
by Thamsiriroj, T. & Murphy, J.D.
- 605-609 The use of graphical pinch analysis for visualizing water footprint constraints in biofuel production
by Tan, Raymond R. & Foo, Dominic Chwan Yee & Aviso, Kathleen B. & Ng, Denny Kok Sum
- 610-615 Comparison of GHG emissions from diesel, biodiesel and natural gas refuse trucks of the City of Madrid
by López, José M & Gómez, Álvaro & Aparicio, Francisco & Javier Sánchez, Fco.
- 616-621 Economic sensitivity of wood biomass utilization for greenhouse heating application
by Chau, J. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Preto, F. & Melin, S. & Bi, X.
- 622-629 Detailed study of the impact of co-utilization of biomass in a natural gas combined cycle power plant through perturbation analysis
by Delattin, F. & De Ruyck, J. & Bram, S.
- 630-639 Performance and exhaust emissions of a gasoline engine with ethanol blended gasoline fuels using artificial neural network
by Najafi, G. & Ghobadian, B. & Tavakoli, T. & Buttsworth, D.R. & Yusaf, T.F. & Faizollahnejad, M.
- 640-644 Bioethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers by solid-state fermentation
by Mohanty, Sujit Kumar & Behera, Shuvasis & Swain, Manas Ranjan & Ray, Ramesh Chandra
- 645-656 Validation of a dynamic model for wood pellet boilers and stoves
by Persson, Tomas & Fiedler, Frank & Nordlander, Svante & Bales, Chris & Paavilainen, Janne
- 657-662 Feasibility study of cogeneration in a plywood industry with power export to grid
by Mujeebu, M.A. & Jayaraj, S. & Ashok, S. & Abdullah, M.Z. & Khalil, M.
- 663-668 Thermophilic composting of municipal solid waste
by Elango, D. & Thinakaran, N. & Panneerselvam, P. & Sivanesan, S.
- 669-674 Economic assessment of biogas-to-electricity generation system with H2S removal by activated carbon in small pig farm
by Pipatmanomai, Suneerat & Kaewluan, Sommas & Vitidsant, Tharapong
- 675-680 A study of the performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a compression ignition engine using methyl ester of paradise oil-eucalyptus oil blends
by Devan, P.K. & Mahalakshmi, N.V.
- 681-688 Biodiesel production from crude rice bran oil and properties as fuel
by Lin, Lin & Ying, Dong & Chaitep, Sumpun & Vittayapadung, Saritporn
- 689-696 Annual performance of building-integrated photovoltaic/water-heating system for warm climate application
by Chow, T.T. & Chan, A.L.S. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & He, W. & Ji, J.
- 697-705 Analytical expression for electrical efficiency of PV/T hybrid air collector
by Dubey, Swapnil & Sandhu, G.S. & Tiwari, G.N.
- 706-711 Mathematical evaluation of a buried phase change concrete cooling system for buildings
by Darkwa, Jo
- 712-721 Online performance evaluation of alternative control strategies for building cooling water systems prior to in situ implementation
by Ma, Zhenjun & Wang, Shengwei & Xiao, Fu
- 722-729 Energy and cost analysis of semi-transparent photovoltaic in office buildings
by Li, Danny H.W. & Lam, Tony N.T. & Chan, Wilco W.H. & Mak, Ada H.L.
- 730-736 Effect of fuel type on the optimum thickness of selected insulation materials for the four different climatic regions of Turkey
by Ucar, Aynur & Balo, Figen
- 737-747 Theoretical and experimental investigation of total equivalent temperature difference (TETD) values for building walls and flat roofs in Turkey
by Kaska, Önder & Yumrutas, Recep & Arpa, Orhan
- 748-756 Performance analysis of solar water heater combined with heat pump using refrigerant mixture
by Nuntaphan, Atipoang & Chansena, Choosak & Kiatsiriroat, Tanongkiat
- 757-761 Equivalent full-load hours for estimating heating and cooling energy requirements in buildings: Greece case study
by Papakostas, K.T. & Michopoulos, A.K. & Kyriakis, N.A.
- 762-771 Heat and mass transfer modeling in rotary desiccant dehumidifiers
by Stabat, Pascal & Marchio, Dominique
- 772-780 Thermal comfort in residential buildings: Comfort values and scales for building energy simulation
by Peeters, Leen & Dear, Richard de & Hensen, Jan & D'haeseleer, William
2009, Volume 86, Issue 4
- 399-406 Improving policy making through government-industry policy learning: The case of a novel Swedish policy framework
by Stigson, Peter & Dotzauer, Erik & Yan, Jinyue
- 407-415 Canada's energy perspectives and policies for sustainable development
by Hofman, Karen & Li, Xianguo
- 416-428 Modelling the UK residential energy sector under long-term decarbonisation scenarios: Comparison between energy systems and sectoral modelling approaches
by Kannan, Ramachandran & Strachan, Neil
- 429-432 Electricity consumption and economic growth, the case of Lebanon
by Abosedra, Salah & Dah, Abdallah & Ghosh, Sajal
- 433-440 Optimization as investment decision support in a Swedish medium-sized iron foundry - A move beyond traditional energy auditing
by Thollander, Patrik & Mardan, Nawzad & Karlsson, Magnus
- 441-451 Regional energy system optimization - Potential for a regional heat market
by Karlsson, Magnus & Gebremedhin, Alemayehu & Klugman, Sofia & Henning, Dag & Moshfegh, Bahram
- 452-459 Energy RTD expenditures in the European union: Data gathering procedures and results towards a scientific reference system
by van Beeck, Nicole & Doukas, Haris & Gioria, Michel & Karakosta, Charikleia & Psarras, John
- 460-465 Estimating the residential demand function for natural gas in Seoul with correction for sample selection bias
by Yoo, Seung-Hoon & Lim, Hea-Jin & Kwak, Seung-Jun
- 466-479 Energy prices, multiple structural breaks, and efficient market hypothesis
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Lee, Jun-De
- 480-495 Identification of optimal strategies for energy management systems planning under multiple uncertainties
by Cai, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Yang, Z.F. & Tan, Q.
- 496-504 Multiobjective environmental/techno-economic approach for strategic bidding in energy markets
by Vahidinasab, V. & Jadid, S.
- 505-510 Forecasting electricity spot market prices with a k-factor GIGARCH process
by Diongue, Abdou Kâ & Guégan, Dominique & Vignal, Bertrand
- 511-515 Measurement of solar energy radiation in Abu Dhabi, UAE
by Islam, M.D. & Kubo, I. & Ohadi, M. & Alili, A.A.
- 516-527 Electricity supply on the island of Dia based on renewable energy sources (R.E.S.)
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al. & Papadakis, Nikos & Kozirakis, George & Minadakis, Yiannis & Christakis, Dimitris & Kondaxakis, Konstantinos
- 528-537 Comparison of methods for generating typical meteorological year using meteorological data from a tropical environment
by Janjai, S. & Deeyai, P.
- 538-545 Wind power analysis and site matching of wind turbine generators in Kingdom of Bahrain
by Jowder, Fawzi A.L.
- 546-553 Visual impact evaluation of a wind park in a Greek island
by Tsoutsos, Theocharis & Tsouchlaraki, Androniki & Tsiropoulos, Manolis & Serpetsidakis, Michalis
- 554-564 Assessment of diffuse solar energy under general sky condition using artificial neural network
by Alam, Shah & Kaushik, S.C. & Garg, S.N.
- 565-574 Voltage dip generator for wind energy systems up to 5Â MW
by García-Gracia, Miguel & Paz Comech, M. & Sallán, Jesús & López-Andía, Diego & Alonso, Oscar
- 575-577 On the dynamics of energy consumption and output in the US
by Payne, James E.
- 578-587 Structural decomposition of energy use in Brazil from 1970 to 1996
by Wachsmann, Ulrike & Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred & Schaeffer, Roberto
2009, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 273-283 Energy conversion efficiency of a welded Cu/Bi-Te/Cu composite under periodically alternating temperature gradients
by Yamashita, Osamu & Odahara, Hirotaka & Ochi, Takahiro
- 284-289 Use of a probabilistic model to design energy transmission and distribution networks for low enthalpy geothermal multiple use schemes
by Gelegenis, John J.
- 290-298 Planning of micro-combined heat and power systems in the Portuguese scenario
by Monteiro, Eliseu & Moreira, Nuno Afonso & Ferreira, Sérgio
- 299-309 Modeling hourly and daily fractions of UV, PAR and NIR to global solar radiation under various sky conditions at Botucatu, Brazil
by Escobedo, João F. & Gomes, Eduardo N. & Oliveira, Amauri P. & Soares, Jacyra
- 310-316 Energy and exergy analysis of photovoltaic-thermal collector with and without glass cover
by Chow, T.T. & Pei, G. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & Chan, A.L.S. & Ji, J.
- 317-324 Energy thrift and improved performance achieved through novel railway brake discs
by Tirovic, Marko
- 325-332 Modelling and optimization of the firing zone of a tunnel kiln to predict the optimal feed locations and mass fluxes of the fuel and secondary air
by Kaya, Sinem & Mançuhan, Ebru & Küçükada, Kurtul
- 333-339 Investigation of wind characteristics and assessment of wind-generation potentiality in Uludag-Bursa, Turkey
by Ucar, Aynur & Balo, Figen
- 340-348 Climatic considerations in school building design in the hot-humid climate for reducing energy consumption
by Perez, Yael Valerie & Capeluto, Isaac Guedi