Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 88, Issue 3
- 953-962 Efficiency enhancement in transonic compressor rotor blades using synthetic jets: A numerical investigation
by Benini, Ernesto & Biollo, Roberto & Ponza, Rita
- 963-973 Development of high intensity CDC combustor for gas turbine engines
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 974-980 Preparation of a high performance Pt-Co/C electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction in PEM fuel cell via a combined process of impregnation and seeding
by Trongchuankij, Wiruyn & Pruksathorn, Kejvalee & Hunsom, Mali
2011, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 419-421 Towards 100% renewable energy systems
by Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Stadler, Ingo
- 422-431 The baseline in bottom-up energy efficiency and saving calculations - A concept for its formalisation and a discussion of relevant options
by Reichl, Johannes & Kollmann, Andrea
- 432-441 The potential of demand-side management in energy-intensive industries for electricity markets in Germany
by Paulus, Moritz & Borggrefe, Frieder
- 442-448 Preliminary experimental evaluation of a four wheel motors, batteries plus ultracapacitors and series hybrid powertrain
by Rambaldi, Lorenzo & Bocci, Enrico & Orecchini, Fabio
- 449-457 Design optimization of a polygeneration plant fuelled by natural gas and renewable energy sources
by Rubio-Maya, Carlos & Uche-Marcuello, Javier & Martínez-Gracia, Amaya & Bayod-Rújula, Angel A.
- 458-465 Electrification using solar photovoltaic systems in Nepal
by Bhandari, Ramchandra & Stadler, Ingo
- 466-472 Increasing the penetration of renewable energy resources in S. Vicente, Cape Verde
by Segurado, Raquel & Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Alves, Luís
- 473-478 Effects of Kosovo's energy use scenarios and associated gas emissions on its climate change and sustainable development
by Kabashi, Skender & Bekteshi, Sadik & Ahmetaj, Skender & Kabashi, Gazmend & Najdovski, Dimitrij & Zidansek, Aleksander & Slaus, Ivo
- 479-487 A renewable energy system in Frederikshavn using low-temperature geothermal energy for district heating
by Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Lund, Henrik
- 488-501 100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth
by Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Karlsson, Kenneth
- 502-507 The first step towards a 100% renewable energy-system for Ireland
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M.
- 508-517 How to achieve a 100% RES electricity supply for Portugal?
by Krajacic, Goran & Duic, Neven & Carvalho, Maria da Graça
- 518-525 Potential of renewable energy systems in China
by Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang
- 526-534 A global renewable energy system: A modelling exercise in ETSAP/TIAM
by Føyn, T. Helene Ystanes & Karlsson, Kenneth & Balyk, Olexandr & Grohnheit, Poul Erik
- 535-544 Human health-related externalities in energy system modelling the case of the Danish heat and power sector
by Zvingilaite, Erika
- 545-550 Regional renewable energy and resource planning
by Lam, Hon Loong & Varbanov, Petar Sabev & Klemes, Jirí Jaromír
- 551-557 Rural tourism: A sustainable alternative
by Sanagustín Fons, M. Victoria & Fierro, José A. Moseñe & Patiño, María Gómez y
2011, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 1-16 Development of micro power generators - A review
by Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Chua, K.J. & Li, J. & Zhang, K.L.
- 17-28 Competitive liquid biofuels from biomass
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- 29-40 Investigation of forward flow distributed combustion for gas turbine application
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 41-51 Comparison of two different flow types on CO removal along a two-stage hydrogen permselective membrane reactor for methanol synthesis
by Rahimpour, M.R. & Mazinani, S. & Vaferi, B. & Baktash, M.S.
- 52-67 Non-isothermal transport phenomenon and cell performance of a cathodic PEM fuel cell with a baffle plate in a tapered channel
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen
- 68-76 Experimental investigation on the dynamic performance of a hybrid PEM fuel cell/battery system for lightweight electric vehicle application
by Tang, Yong & Yuan, Wei & Pan, Minqiang & Wan, Zhenping
- 77-87 Experimental investigation on heat recovery from diesel engine exhaust using finned shell and tube heat exchanger and thermal storage system
by Pandiyarajan, V. & Chinna Pandian, M. & Malan, E. & Velraj, R. & Seeniraj, R.V.
- 88-98 Effects of multiple-injection strategies on overall spray behavior, combustion, and emissions reduction characteristics of biodiesel fuel
by Park, Su Han & Yoon, Seung Hyun & Lee, Chang Sik
- 99-110 A 7Â year long measurement period investigating the correlation of corrosion, deposit and fuel in a biomass fired circulated fluidized bed boiler
by Sandberg, Jan & Karlsson, Christer & Fdhila, Rebei Bel
- 111-126 Investigating the effect of crevice flow on internal combustion engines using a new simple crevice model implemented in a CFD code
by Rakopoulos, C.D. & Kosmadakis, G.M. & Dimaratos, A.M. & Pariotis, E.G.
- 127-137 Investigation of the thermal resistance of timber attic spaces with reflective foil and bulk insulation, heat flow up
by Belusko, M. & Bruno, F. & Saman, W.
- 138-142 Production of microbial oil with high oleic acid content by Trichosporon capitatum
by Wu, Hong & Li, Yuanyuan & Chen, Lei & Zong, Minhua
- 143-149 Control performance of a dedicated outdoor air system adopting liquid desiccant dehumidification
by Xiao, Fu & Ge, Gaoming & Niu, Xiaofeng
- 150-155 Performance of a micro engine with heptane as working fluid
by Wang, Yang & Zhou, Zhijun & Zhou, Junhu & Liu, Jianzhong & Wang, Zhihua & Cen, Kefa
- 156-164 A study on optimum insulation thickness in walls and energy savings in Tunisian buildings based on analytical calculation of cooling and heating transmission loads
by Daouas, Naouel
- 165-174 Characteristics of syngas from co-gasification of polyethylene and woodchips
by Ahmed, I.I. & Nipattummakul, N. & Gupta, A.K.
- 175-179 Oxidative desulfurization of diesel with TBHP/isobutyl aldehyde/air oxidation system
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Chengyong & Lin, Peng & Lu, Xiaoping
- 180-191 Thermally activated building systems (TABS): Energy efficiency as a function of control strategy, hydronic circuit topology and (cold) generation system
by Lehmann, B. & Dorer, V. & Gwerder, M. & Renggli, F. & Tödtli, J.
- 192-197 Costs and CO2 benefits of recovering, refining and transporting logging residues for fossil fuel replacement
by Gustavsson, Leif & Eriksson, Lisa & Sathre, Roger
- 198-211 Supervisory and optimal control of central chiller plants using simplified adaptive models and genetic algorithm
by Ma, Zhenjun & Wang, Shengwei
- 212-215 Ethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers with immobilized cells of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in Luffa cylindrica L. sponge discs
by Behera, Shuvashish & Mohanty, Rama Chandra & Ray, Ramesh Chandra
- 216-223 An estimation of the performance limits and improvement of dry cooling on trough solar thermal plants
by Deng, Huifang & Boehm, Robert F.
- 224-231 Performance of PV-Trombe wall in winter correlated with south façade design
by Sun, Wei & Ji, Jie & Luo, Chenglong & He, Wei
- 232-241 Life cycle cost and energy analysis of a Net Zero Energy House with solar combisystem
by Leckner, Mitchell & Zmeureanu, Radu
- 242-251 Optimization and design of energy transport system for solar cooking application
by Prasanna, U.R. & Umanand, L.
- 252-264 Performance study of the inverted absorber solar still with water depth and total dissolved solid
by Dev, Rahul & Abdul-Wahab, Sabah A. & Tiwari, G.N.
- 265-271 Loss evaluation and design optimisation for direct driven permanent magnet synchronous generators for wind power
by Eriksson, Sandra & Bernhoff, Hans
- 272-282 Performance comparison of six numerical methods in estimating Weibull parameters for wind energy application
by Chang, Tian Pau
- 283-288 A case study of energy use and economical analysis of irrigated and dryland wheat production systems
by Ghorbani, Reza & Mondani, Farzad & Amirmoradi, Shahram & Feizi, Hassan & Khorramdel, Surror & Teimouri, Mozhgan & Sanjani, Sara & Anvarkhah, Sepideh & Aghel, Hassan
- 289-297 Life-cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for electricity generation and supply in China
by Ou, Xunmin & Xiaoyu, Yan & Zhang, Xiliang
- 298-305 Effect of kaolin addition on ash characteristics of palm empty fruit bunch (EFB) upon combustion
by Konsomboon, Supatchaya & Pipatmanomai, Suneerat & Madhiyanon, Thanid & Tia, Suvit
- 306-315 Kinetic study for the reduction of residual char particles using oxygen and air
by Molintas, H. & Gupta, A.K.
- 316-322 Products properties from fast pyrolysis of enzymatic/mild acidolysis lignin
by Lou, Rui & Wu, Shu-bin
- 323-329 Performance characteristics of a glowplug assisted low heat rejection diesel engine using ethanol
by Karthikeyan, B. & Srithar, K.
- 330-336 Modeling technological learning and its application for clean coal technologies in Japan
by Nakata, Toshihiko & Sato, Takemi & Wang, Hao & Kusunoki, Tomoya & Furubayashi, Takaaki
- 337-342 Air fuelled zero emission road transportation: A comparative study
by Chen, Haisheng & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang & Zhang, Xinjing & Tan, Chunqing
- 343-347 The renewable energy consumption-growth nexus in Central America
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 348-353 Agricultural policy and its impact on fuel usage: Empirical evidence from farm household analysis
by Chang, Hung-Hao & Mishra, Ashok K. & Livingston, Michael
- 354-360 Volatility spillover from world oil spot markets to aggregate and electricity stock index returns in Turkey
by Soytas, Ugur & Oran, Adil
- 361-367 Substitution between energy and classical factor inputs in the Chinese steel sector
by Smyth, Russell & Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Shi, Hongliang
- 368-375 Modeling and prediction of Turkey's electricity consumption using Support Vector Regression
by Kavaklioglu, Kadir
- 376-382 Determinants of carbon dioxide emissions: Empirical evidence from 69 countries
by Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 383-391 Developing sustainable residential buildings in Saudi Arabia: A case study
by Taleb, Hanan M. & Sharples, Steve
- 392-396 Experimental study of commercial size proton exchange membrane fuel cell performance
by Yan, Wei-Mon & Wang, Xiao-Dong & Lee, Duu-Jong & Zhang, Xin-Xin & Guo, Yi-Fan & Su, Ay
- 397-402 Investigating price clustering in the oil futures market
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 403-408 Utilization of pineapple stem juice to enhance enzyme-hydrolytic efficiency for sugarcane bagasse after an optimized pre-treatment with alkaline peroxide
by Monte, J.R. & Brienzo, M. & Milagres, A.M.F.
- 409-416 Are shocks to commodity prices persistent?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Liu, Ruipeng
2010, Volume 87, Issue 12
- 3611-3624 Advances in heat pump systems: A review
by Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M.
- 3625-3631 Environmental payback time analysis of a roof-mounted building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) system in Hong Kong
by Lu, L. & Yang, H.X.
- 3632-3641 Assessment of combined heat and power (CHP) integrated with wood-based ethanol production
by Eriksson, Gunnar & Kjellström, Björn
- 3642-3651 Multi-objective optimization for the operation of distributed energy systems considering economic and environmental aspects
by Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong
- 3652-3660 Life cycle assessment of Jatropha biodiesel as transportation fuel in rural India
by Achten, Wouter M.J. & Almeida, Joana & Fobelets, Vincent & Bolle, Evelien & Mathijs, Erik & Singh, Virendra P. & Tewari, Dina N. & Verchot, Louis V. & Muys, Bart
- 3661-3667 A new long term load management model for asset governance of electrical distribution systems
by Dashti, Reza & Afsharnia, Saeed & Ghasemi, Hassan
- 3668-3679 Particle swarm optimization for redundant building cooling heating and power system
by Wang, Jiangjiang & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John) & Jing, Youyin & Zhang, Chunfa
- 3680-3690 Causes of breakage and disruption in a homogeniser
by Clarke, A. & Prescott, T. & Khan, A. & Olabi, A.G.
- 3691-3698 Auxiliary health diagnosis method for lead-acid battery
by Sun, Yu-Hua & Jou, Hurng-Liahng & Wu, Jinn-Chang & Wu, Kuen-Der
- 3699-3709 Numerical analysis of gas crossover effects in polymer electrolyte fuel cells (PEFCs)
by Nam, Jinmoo & Chippar, Purushothama & Kim, Whangi & Ju, Hyunchul
- 3710-3717 Fermentative hydrogen production from cassava stillage by mixed anaerobic microflora: Effects of temperature and pH
by Luo, Gang & Xie, Li & Zou, Zhonghai & Zhou, Qi & Wang, Jing-Yuan
- 3718-3728 Flame dynamics of a meso-scale heat recirculating combustor
by Vijayan, V. & Gupta, A.K.
- 3729-3734 High temperature steam gasification of wastewater sludge
by Nipattummakul, Nimit & Ahmed, Islam & Kerdsuwan, Somrat & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 3735-3747 Operational experiences with solar air collector driven desiccant cooling systems
by Eicker, Ursula & Schneider, Dietrich & Schumacher, Jürgen & Ge, Tianshu & Dai, Yanjun
- 3748-3758 Stochastic prediction of hourly global solar radiation for Patra, Greece
by Kaplanis, S. & Kaplani, E.
- 3759-3765 Experimental performance of single and double pass solar air heater with fins and steel wire mesh as absorber
by Omojaro, A.P. & Aldabbagh, L.B.Y.
- 3766-3778 Systematic comprehensive techno-economic assessment of solar cooling technologies using location-specific climate data
by Mokhtar, Marwan & Ali, Muhammad Tauha & Bräuniger, Simon & Afshari, Afshin & Sgouridis, Sgouris & Armstrong, Peter & Chiesa, Matteo
- 3779-3783 Optimization of biogas production from wheat straw stillage in UASB reactor
by Kaparaju, Prasad & Serrano, María & Angelidaki, Irini
- 3784-3791 Thermal management of electronic components with thermal adaptation composite material
by Yin, Huibin & Gao, Xuenong & Ding, Jing & Zhang, Zhengguo & Fang, Yutang
- 3792-3799 Estimation of potential savings from reducing unburned combustible losses in coal-fired systems
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 11
- 3305-3321 Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways
by Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip
- 3322-3329 Molten-salt thermal energy storage in thermoclines under different environmental boundary conditions
by Yang, Zhen & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 3330-3339 Analytical method to evaluate fuel consumption of hybrid electric vehicles at balanced energy content of the electric storage devices
by Katrasnik, Tomaz
- 3340-3346 Experimental study on a small scale of gas hydrate cold storage apparatus
by Xie, Yingming & Li, Gang & Liu, Daoping & Liu, Ni & Qi, Yingxia & Liang, Deqing & Guo, Kaihua & Fan, Shuanshi
- 3347-3354 Industrial test and techno-economic analysis of CO2 capture in Huaneng Beijing coal-fired power station
by Huang, Bin & Xu, Shisen & Gao, Shiwang & Liu, Lianbo & Tao, Jiye & Niu, Hongwei & Cai, Ming & Cheng, Jian
- 3355-3365 Optimization of low temperature solar thermal electric generation with Organic Rankine Cycle in different areas
by Jing, Li & Gang, Pei & Jie, Ji
- 3366-3373 A comparative study of pure and zeotropic mixtures in low-temperature solar Rankine cycle
by Wang, J.L. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D.
- 3374-3383 Thermodynamic assessment of IGCC power plants with hot fuel gas desulfurization
by Giuffrida, Antonio & Romano, Matteo C. & Lozza, Giovanni G.
- 3384-3392 Boil off gas (BOG) management in Spanish liquid natural gas (LNG) terminals
by Querol, E. & Gonzalez-Regueral, B. & García-Torrent, J. & García-Martínez, M.J.
- 3393-3400 Effect of parameters on performance of LNG-FPSO offloading system in offshore associated gas fields
by Yan, G. & Gu, Y.
- 3401-3408 Genetic programming approach to predict torque and brake specific fuel consumption of a gasoline engine
by Togun, Necla & Baysec, Sedat
- 3409-3416 Experiment on the effect of Pt-catalyst on the characteristics of a small heat-regenerative CH4-air premixed combustor
by Lee, Min Jung & Kim, Nam Il
- 3417-3424 Carob pod as a feedstock for the production of bioethanol in Mediterranean areas
by Sánchez, S. & Lozano, L.J. & Godínez, C. & Juan, D. & Pérez, A. & Hernández, F.J.
- 3425-3430 Application of phosphorus diffusion gettering process on upgraded metallurgical grade Si wafers and solar cells
by Xu, H.B. & Hong, R.J. & Ai, B. & Zhuang, L. & Shen, H.
- 3431-3437 Numerical evaluation of the mixed convective heat transfer in a double-pane window integrated with see-through a-Si PV cells with low-e coatings
by Han, Jun & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing
- 3438-3450 Energy and exergy analysis of a new flat-plate solar air heater having different obstacles on absorber plates
by Akpinar, Ebru Kavak & Koçyigit, Fatih
- 3451-3459 Modelling photovoltaic water pumping systems and evaluation of their CO2 emissions mitigation potential
by Ould-Amrouche, S. & Rekioua, D. & Hamidat, A.
- 3460-3466 Luminous effectiveness of tubular light-guides in tropics
by Darula, Stanislav & Kittler, Richard & Kocifaj, Miroslav
- 3467-3474 Improvement of large scale solar installation model for ground current analysis
by García-Gracia, M. & El Halabi, N. & Khodr, H.M. & Sanz, Jose Fco
- 3475-3485 Combining hydro and variable wind power generation by means of pumped-storage under economically viable terms
by Kapsali, M. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 3486-3493 An evaluation of empirically-based models for predicting energy performance of vapor-compression water chillers
by Lee, Tzong-Shing & Lu, Wan-Chen
- 3494-3506 Energy management and design of centralized air-conditioning systems through the non-revisiting strategy for heuristic optimization methods
by Fong, K.F. & Yuen, S.Y. & Chow, C.K. & Leung, S.W.
- 3507-3513 Dynamic performance of ground-source heat pumps fitted with frequency inverters for part-load control
by Lee, C.K.
- 3514-3525 Energy optimization in a pulp and paper mill cogeneration facility
by Marshman, D.J. & Chmelyk, T. & Sidhu, M.S. & Gopaluni, R.B. & Dumont, G.A.
- 3526-3532 Thermogravimetric analysis of the co-combustion of coal and paper mill sludge
by Yanfen, Liao & Xiaoqian, Ma
- 3533-3537 A multivariate causality test of carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in China
by Chang, Ching-Chih
- 3538-3545 Data-based method for creating electricity use load profiles using large amount of customer-specific hourly measured electricity use data
by Räsänen, Teemu & Voukantsis, Dimitrios & Niska, Harri & Karatzas, Kostas & Kolehmainen, Mikko
- 3546-3551 Design and implementation of a hybrid electric motorcycle management system
by Hsu, Yuan-Yong & Lu, Shao-Yuan
- 3552-3564 Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F.
- 3565-3574 The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries
by Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 3575-3583 Fast market penetration of energy technologies in retrospect with application to clean energy futures
by Lund, P.D.
- 3584-3590 Analysis and forecasting of nonresidential electricity consumption in Romania
by Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio & Minea, Alina A.
- 3591-3605 Analysis of active islanding detection methods for grid-connected microinverters for renewable energy processing
by Trujillo, C.L. & Velasco, D. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G.
- 3606-3610 Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using wavelet transform combined with ARIMA and GARCH models
by Tan, Zhongfu & Zhang, Jinliang & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun
2010, Volume 87, Issue 10
- 2953-2973 Experimental investigation of three different solar air heaters: Energy and exergy analyses
by Alta, Deniz & Bilgili, Emin & Ertekin, C. & Yaldiz, Osman
- 2974-2983 A new modeling procedure for circuit design and performance prediction of evaporator coils using CO2 as refrigerant
by Larbi Bendaoud, Adlane & Ouzzane, Mohamed & Aidoun, Zine & Galanis, Nicolas
- 2984-2993 Energy metrics of photovoltaic/thermal and earth air heat exchanger integrated greenhouse for different climatic conditions of India
by Nayak, Sujata & Tiwari, G.N.
- 2994-3004 Energy conservation measures in an institutional building in sub-tropical climate in Australia
by Rahman, M.M. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K.
- 3005-3010 The influence of the heat extraction mode on the performance and stability of a mini solar pond
by Ould Dah, M.M. & Ouni, M. & Guizani, A. & Belghith, A.
- 3011-3017 Estimating daily global solar radiation by day of year in China
by Li, Huashan & Ma, Weibin & Lian, Yongwang & Wang, Xianlong
- 3018-3022 The effects of operation parameter on the performance of a solar-powered adsorption chiller
by Luo, Huilong & Wang, Ruzhu & Dai, Yanjun
- 3023-3029 Optimal design of orientation of PV/T collector with reflectors
by Kostic, Lj.T. & Pavlovic, T.M. & Pavlovic, Z.T.
- 3030-3036 Design and fabrication of a cost effective solar air heater for Bangladesh
by Wazed, M.A. & Nukman, Y. & Islam, M.T.
- 3037-3050 A modified model for estimation of daylight factor for skylight integrated with dome roof structure of mud-house in New Delhi (India)
by Chel, Arvind & Tiwari, G.N. & Singh, H.N.
- 3051-3064 Dynamic behavior of a stand-alone hybrid power generation system of wind turbine, microturbine, solar array and battery storage
by Kalantar, M. & Mousavi G., S.M.
- 3065-3072 Exergetic analysis of transcritical CO2 residential air-conditioning system based on experimental data
by Tao, Y.B. & He, Y.L. & Tao, W.Q.
- 3073-3083 USE of the ANOVA approach for sensitive building energy design
by Mechri, Houcem Eddine & Capozzoli, Alfonso & Corrado, Vincenzo
- 3084-3091 A transient model for the energy analysis of indoor spaces
by Antonopoulos, K.A. & Gioti, F. & Tzivanidis, C.
- 3092-3102 Modeling and optimization of HVAC energy consumption
by Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Tang, Fan
- 3103-3109 Maximum generation power evaluation of variable frequency offshore wind farms when connected to a single power converter
by Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Junyent-Ferré, Adrià & Sumper, Andreas & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel
- 3110-3114 Posicast control within feedback structure for a DC-DC single ended primary inductor converter in renewable energy applications
by Kalantar, M. & Mousavi G., S.M.
- 3115-3130 On tracking robustness in adaptive extremum seeking control of the fuel cell power plants
by Bizon, N.
- 3131-3136 Modeling, experimental study and optimization on low-temperature waste heat thermoelectric generator system
by Gou, Xiaolong & Xiao, Heng & Yang, Suwen
- 3137-3147 Transport phenomena and performance of a plate methanol steam micro-reformer with serpentine flow field design
by Hsueh, Ching-Yi & Chu, Hsin-Sen & Yan, Wei-Mon & Chen, Chiun-Hsun
- 3148-3154 Production of biodiesel catalyzed by immobilized Pseudomonas cepacia lipase from Sapium sebiferum oil in micro-aqueous phase
by Li, Qin & Yan, Yunjun
- 3155-3161 Recovery and pre-treatment of fats, oil and grease from grease interceptors for biodiesel production
by Montefrio, Marvin Joseph & Xinwen, Tai & Obbard, Jeffrey Philip
- 3162-3170 Predictions of the impurities in the CO2 stream of an oxy-coal combustion plant
by Liu, Hao & Shao, Yingjuan
- 3171-3177 Enhancing biomethane production from flush dairy manure with turkey processing wastewater
by Ogejo, J.A. & Li, L.
- 3178-3188 Simulation of multi-deck medium temperature display cabinets with the integration of CFD and cooling coil models
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Hadawey, A.
- 3189-3211 Energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty--An inexact fuzzy-stochastic programming approach
by Li, Y.F. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X.
- 3212-3217 Energy consumption and GHG emissions of GTL fuel by LCA: Results from eight demonstration transit buses in Beijing
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Song, Lingjun & Li, Xihao & Ouyang, Minggao
- 3218-3225 Revisiting world energy intensity convergence for regional differences
by Liddle, Brantley
- 3226-3234 An enhanced radial basis function network for short-term electricity price forecasting
by Lin, Whei-Min & Gow, Hong-Jey & Tsai, Ming-Tang
- 3235-3254 Economic limit of field production in Texas
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 3255-3261 An interdisciplinary perspective on industrial energy efficiency
by Palm, Jenny & Thollander, Patrik
- 3262-3270 Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China
by Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3271-3282 Proposed improvements to a model for characterizing the electrical and thermal energy performance of Stirling engine micro-cogeneration devices based upon experimental observations
by Lombardi, K. & Ugursal, V.I. & Beausoleil-Morrison, I.
- 3283-3293 Assessing transient response of DFIG based wind turbines during voltage dips regarding main flux saturation and rotor deep-bar effect
by Song, Zhanfeng & Xia, Changliang & Shi, Tingna
- 3294-3298 Does electricity consumption panel Granger cause GDP? A new global evidence
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 3299-3303 Gold and oil futures markets: Are markets efficient?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Zheng, Xinwei
2010, Volume 87, Issue 9
- 2769-2769 Editorial for Special Issue of the IGEC-IV, the 4th International Green Energy Conference (IGEC-IV), Beijing, China, October 20-22, 2008 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Yan, J. & Jin, H.G.
- 2770-2777 Experimental investigations on liquid water removal from the gas diffusion layer by reactant flow in a PEM fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Park, Jaewan & Li, Xianguo
- 2778-2784 Steady and unsteady 3D non-isothermal modeling of PEM fuel cells with the effect of non-equilibrium phase transfer
by Wu, Hao & Berg, Peter & Li, Xianguo
- 2785-2796 Effective transport coefficients in PEM fuel cell catalyst and gas diffusion layers: Beyond Bruggeman approximation
by Das, Prodip K. & Li, Xianguo & Liu, Zhong-Sheng
- 2797-2807 Life cycle assessment and evaluation of energy payback time on high-concentration photovoltaic power generation system
by Nishimura, A. & Hayashi, Y. & Tanaka, K. & Hirota, M. & Kato, S. & Ito, M. & Araki, K. & Hu, E.J.
- 2808-2811 Heat transfer enhancement and performance of the molten salt receiver of a solar power tower
by Yang, Minlin & Yang, Xiaoxi & Yang, Xiaoping & Ding, Jing
- 2812-2817 The preparation and properties of multi-component molten salts
by Peng, Qiang & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Yang, Jianping & Yang, Xiaoxi
- 2818-2825 Study on performance of solar assisted air source heat pump systems for hot water production in Hong Kong
by Li, Hong & Yang, Hongxing
- 2826-2833 Study on hybrid ground-coupled heat pump system for air-conditioning in hot-weather areas like Hong Kong
by Man, Yi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Jinggang
- 2834-2838 Numerical modeling of the gasification based biomass co-firing in a 600Â MW pulverized coal boiler
by Dong, Changqing & Yang, Yongping & Yang, Rui & Zhang, Junjiao
- 2839-2845 Modeling of rotating drum bioreactor for anaerobic solid-state fermentation
by Wang, Er-Qiang & Li, Shi-Zhong & Tao, Ling & Geng, Xin & Li, Tian-Cheng
- 2846-2853 Analysis of a feasible polygeneration system for power and methanol production taking natural gas and biomass as materials
by Li, Hongqiang & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian
- 2854-2859 Energy savings by co-production: A methanol/electricity case study
by Liu, Guang-jian & Li, Zheng & Wang, Ming-hua & Ni, Wei-dou
- 2861-2861 Editorial for Special Issue of the First International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE'09, Hong Kong, January 5-7, 2009 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Yang, Hongxing & Yan, Jinyue
- 2862-2867 Porous media combustion for micro thermophotovoltaic system applications
by Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Li, J. & Li, Z.W.
- 2868-2880 Integration of trigeneration system and thermal storage under demand uncertainties
by Lai, Sau Man & Hui, Chi Wai
- 2881-2885 Solar thermal aided power generation
by Hu, Eric & Yang, YongPing & Nishimura, Akira & Yilmaz, Ferdi & Kouzani, Abbas
- 2886-2891 Upgrading of the liquid fuel from fast pyrolysis of biomass over MoNi/[gamma]-Al2O3 catalysts
by Xu, Ying & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi & Liang, Wei
- 2892-2898 Pyrolysis characteristics of bio-oil fractions separated by molecular distillation
by Guo, Xiujuan & Wang, Shurong & Guo, Zuogang & Liu, Qian & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 2899-2906 Combustion and emission characteristics of a swirling fluidized-bed combustor burning moisturized rice husk
by Kuprianov, Vladimir I. & Kaewklum, Rachadaporn & Sirisomboon, Kasama & Arromdee, Porametr & Chakritthakul, Songpol
- 2907-2913 Carbon dioxide adsorption on mesoporous silica surfaces containing amine-like motifs
by Zhao, Guoying & Aziz, Baroz & Hedin, Niklas
- 2914-2922 Biomass gasification in district heating systems - The effect of economic energy policies
by Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Söderström, Mats
- 2923-2927 Woody biomass supply potential for thermal power plants in Japan
by Kinoshita, Tsuguki & Ohki, Takashi & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 2928-2937 Implications of process energy efficiency improvements for primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the national level
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Suominen, Markku & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2938-2944 Fuel price and technological uncertainty in a real options model for electricity planning
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana
- 2945-2951 North and south: Regional footprints on the transition pathway towards a low carbon, global economy
by Cranston, G.R. & Hammond, G.P.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 8
- 2427-2437 Energy balance analysis of wind-based pumped hydro storage systems in remote island electrical networks
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 2438-2446 Energy auditing and energy conservation potential for glass works
by Li, Yingjian & Li, Jiezhi & Qiu, Qi & Xu, Yafei
- 2447-2454 Energy demand and comparison of current defrosting technologies of frozen raw materials in defrosting tunnels
by Bezovsky, Marek & Stricik, Michal & Prascakova, Maria
- 2455-2466 Guidelines for clockspeed acceleration in the US natural gas transmission industry
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 2467-2478 Multi-objective self-adaptive algorithm for highly constrained problems: Novel method and applications
by Hammache, Abdelaziz & Benali, Marzouk & Aubé, François
- 2479-2490 Stochastic interest rates in the analysis of energy investments: Implications on economic performance and sustainability
by Tolis, Athanasios & Doukelis, Aggelos & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias
- 2491-2499 Effects of the PWM carrier signals synchronization on the DC-link current in back-to-back converters
by González, L.G. & Garcerá, G. & Figueres, E. & González, R.
- 2500-2505 Efficiency improvement of the DSSCs by building the carbon black as bridge in photoelectrode
by Ting, Chen-Ching & Chao, Wei-Shi
- 2506-2516 Integer programming with random-boundary intervals for planning municipal power systems
by Cao, M.F. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G.
- 2517-2525 Modeling the relationship between the oil price and global food prices
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2526-2534 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - II. Model results
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 2535-2550 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - I. Historical statistics & model framework
by Kaiser, Mark J.
- 2551-2560 Assessment of forest biomass for use as energy. GIS-based analysis of geographical availability and locations of wood-fired power plants in Portugal
by Viana, H. & Cohen, Warren B. & Lopes, D. & Aranha, J.
- 2561-2565 Alkaline catalyzed biodiesel production from moringa oleifera oil with optimized production parameters
by Kafuku, G. & Mbarawa, M.
- 2566-2573 Use of two-component Weibull mixtures in the analysis of wind speed in the Eastern Mediterranean
by Akdag, S.A. & Bagiorgas, H.S. & Mihalakakou, G.
- 2574-2580 Evaluation of wind energy investment interest and electricity generation cost analysis for Turkey
by Akdag, Seyit Ahmet & Güler, Önder
- 2581-2588 The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power
by Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.