Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 87, Issue 12
- 3759-3765 Experimental performance of single and double pass solar air heater with fins and steel wire mesh as absorber
by Omojaro, A.P. & Aldabbagh, L.B.Y.
- 3766-3778 Systematic comprehensive techno-economic assessment of solar cooling technologies using location-specific climate data
by Mokhtar, Marwan & Ali, Muhammad Tauha & Bräuniger, Simon & Afshari, Afshin & Sgouridis, Sgouris & Armstrong, Peter & Chiesa, Matteo
- 3779-3783 Optimization of biogas production from wheat straw stillage in UASB reactor
by Kaparaju, Prasad & Serrano, María & Angelidaki, Irini
- 3784-3791 Thermal management of electronic components with thermal adaptation composite material
by Yin, Huibin & Gao, Xuenong & Ding, Jing & Zhang, Zhengguo & Fang, Yutang
- 3792-3799 Estimation of potential savings from reducing unburned combustible losses in coal-fired systems
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 11
- 3305-3321 Evaluation of energy efficiency of various biogas production and utilization pathways
by Pöschl, Martina & Ward, Shane & Owende, Philip
- 3322-3329 Molten-salt thermal energy storage in thermoclines under different environmental boundary conditions
by Yang, Zhen & Garimella, Suresh V.
- 3330-3339 Analytical method to evaluate fuel consumption of hybrid electric vehicles at balanced energy content of the electric storage devices
by Katrasnik, Tomaz
- 3340-3346 Experimental study on a small scale of gas hydrate cold storage apparatus
by Xie, Yingming & Li, Gang & Liu, Daoping & Liu, Ni & Qi, Yingxia & Liang, Deqing & Guo, Kaihua & Fan, Shuanshi
- 3347-3354 Industrial test and techno-economic analysis of CO2 capture in Huaneng Beijing coal-fired power station
by Huang, Bin & Xu, Shisen & Gao, Shiwang & Liu, Lianbo & Tao, Jiye & Niu, Hongwei & Cai, Ming & Cheng, Jian
- 3355-3365 Optimization of low temperature solar thermal electric generation with Organic Rankine Cycle in different areas
by Jing, Li & Gang, Pei & Jie, Ji
- 3366-3373 A comparative study of pure and zeotropic mixtures in low-temperature solar Rankine cycle
by Wang, J.L. & Zhao, L. & Wang, X.D.
- 3374-3383 Thermodynamic assessment of IGCC power plants with hot fuel gas desulfurization
by Giuffrida, Antonio & Romano, Matteo C. & Lozza, Giovanni G.
- 3384-3392 Boil off gas (BOG) management in Spanish liquid natural gas (LNG) terminals
by Querol, E. & Gonzalez-Regueral, B. & García-Torrent, J. & García-Martínez, M.J.
- 3393-3400 Effect of parameters on performance of LNG-FPSO offloading system in offshore associated gas fields
by Yan, G. & Gu, Y.
- 3401-3408 Genetic programming approach to predict torque and brake specific fuel consumption of a gasoline engine
by Togun, Necla & Baysec, Sedat
- 3409-3416 Experiment on the effect of Pt-catalyst on the characteristics of a small heat-regenerative CH4-air premixed combustor
by Lee, Min Jung & Kim, Nam Il
- 3417-3424 Carob pod as a feedstock for the production of bioethanol in Mediterranean areas
by Sánchez, S. & Lozano, L.J. & Godínez, C. & Juan, D. & Pérez, A. & Hernández, F.J.
- 3425-3430 Application of phosphorus diffusion gettering process on upgraded metallurgical grade Si wafers and solar cells
by Xu, H.B. & Hong, R.J. & Ai, B. & Zhuang, L. & Shen, H.
- 3431-3437 Numerical evaluation of the mixed convective heat transfer in a double-pane window integrated with see-through a-Si PV cells with low-e coatings
by Han, Jun & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing
- 3438-3450 Energy and exergy analysis of a new flat-plate solar air heater having different obstacles on absorber plates
by Akpinar, Ebru Kavak & Koçyigit, Fatih
- 3451-3459 Modelling photovoltaic water pumping systems and evaluation of their CO2 emissions mitigation potential
by Ould-Amrouche, S. & Rekioua, D. & Hamidat, A.
- 3460-3466 Luminous effectiveness of tubular light-guides in tropics
by Darula, Stanislav & Kittler, Richard & Kocifaj, Miroslav
- 3467-3474 Improvement of large scale solar installation model for ground current analysis
by García-Gracia, M. & El Halabi, N. & Khodr, H.M. & Sanz, Jose Fco
- 3475-3485 Combining hydro and variable wind power generation by means of pumped-storage under economically viable terms
by Kapsali, M. & Kaldellis, J.K.
- 3486-3493 An evaluation of empirically-based models for predicting energy performance of vapor-compression water chillers
by Lee, Tzong-Shing & Lu, Wan-Chen
- 3494-3506 Energy management and design of centralized air-conditioning systems through the non-revisiting strategy for heuristic optimization methods
by Fong, K.F. & Yuen, S.Y. & Chow, C.K. & Leung, S.W.
- 3507-3513 Dynamic performance of ground-source heat pumps fitted with frequency inverters for part-load control
by Lee, C.K.
- 3514-3525 Energy optimization in a pulp and paper mill cogeneration facility
by Marshman, D.J. & Chmelyk, T. & Sidhu, M.S. & Gopaluni, R.B. & Dumont, G.A.
- 3526-3532 Thermogravimetric analysis of the co-combustion of coal and paper mill sludge
by Yanfen, Liao & Xiaoqian, Ma
- 3533-3537 A multivariate causality test of carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in China
by Chang, Ching-Chih
- 3538-3545 Data-based method for creating electricity use load profiles using large amount of customer-specific hourly measured electricity use data
by Räsänen, Teemu & Voukantsis, Dimitrios & Niska, Harri & Karatzas, Kostas & Kolehmainen, Mikko
- 3546-3551 Design and implementation of a hybrid electric motorcycle management system
by Hsu, Yuan-Yong & Lu, Shao-Yuan
- 3552-3564 Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal
by Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F.
- 3565-3574 The relationship between energy and economic growth: Empirical evidence from 66 countries
by Sharma, Susan Sunila
- 3575-3583 Fast market penetration of energy technologies in retrospect with application to clean energy futures
by Lund, P.D.
- 3584-3590 Analysis and forecasting of nonresidential electricity consumption in Romania
by Bianco, Vincenzo & Manca, Oronzio & Nardini, Sergio & Minea, Alina A.
- 3591-3605 Analysis of active islanding detection methods for grid-connected microinverters for renewable energy processing
by Trujillo, C.L. & Velasco, D. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G.
- 3606-3610 Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using wavelet transform combined with ARIMA and GARCH models
by Tan, Zhongfu & Zhang, Jinliang & Wang, Jianhui & Xu, Jun
2010, Volume 87, Issue 10
- 2953-2973 Experimental investigation of three different solar air heaters: Energy and exergy analyses
by Alta, Deniz & Bilgili, Emin & Ertekin, C. & Yaldiz, Osman
- 2974-2983 A new modeling procedure for circuit design and performance prediction of evaporator coils using CO2 as refrigerant
by Larbi Bendaoud, Adlane & Ouzzane, Mohamed & Aidoun, Zine & Galanis, Nicolas
- 2984-2993 Energy metrics of photovoltaic/thermal and earth air heat exchanger integrated greenhouse for different climatic conditions of India
by Nayak, Sujata & Tiwari, G.N.
- 2994-3004 Energy conservation measures in an institutional building in sub-tropical climate in Australia
by Rahman, M.M. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K.
- 3005-3010 The influence of the heat extraction mode on the performance and stability of a mini solar pond
by Ould Dah, M.M. & Ouni, M. & Guizani, A. & Belghith, A.
- 3011-3017 Estimating daily global solar radiation by day of year in China
by Li, Huashan & Ma, Weibin & Lian, Yongwang & Wang, Xianlong
- 3018-3022 The effects of operation parameter on the performance of a solar-powered adsorption chiller
by Luo, Huilong & Wang, Ruzhu & Dai, Yanjun
- 3023-3029 Optimal design of orientation of PV/T collector with reflectors
by Kostic, Lj.T. & Pavlovic, T.M. & Pavlovic, Z.T.
- 3030-3036 Design and fabrication of a cost effective solar air heater for Bangladesh
by Wazed, M.A. & Nukman, Y. & Islam, M.T.
- 3037-3050 A modified model for estimation of daylight factor for skylight integrated with dome roof structure of mud-house in New Delhi (India)
by Chel, Arvind & Tiwari, G.N. & Singh, H.N.
- 3051-3064 Dynamic behavior of a stand-alone hybrid power generation system of wind turbine, microturbine, solar array and battery storage
by Kalantar, M. & Mousavi G., S.M.
- 3065-3072 Exergetic analysis of transcritical CO2 residential air-conditioning system based on experimental data
by Tao, Y.B. & He, Y.L. & Tao, W.Q.
- 3073-3083 USE of the ANOVA approach for sensitive building energy design
by Mechri, Houcem Eddine & Capozzoli, Alfonso & Corrado, Vincenzo
- 3084-3091 A transient model for the energy analysis of indoor spaces
by Antonopoulos, K.A. & Gioti, F. & Tzivanidis, C.
- 3092-3102 Modeling and optimization of HVAC energy consumption
by Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Tang, Fan
- 3103-3109 Maximum generation power evaluation of variable frequency offshore wind farms when connected to a single power converter
by Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Junyent-Ferré, Adrià & Sumper, Andreas & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel
- 3110-3114 Posicast control within feedback structure for a DC-DC single ended primary inductor converter in renewable energy applications
by Kalantar, M. & Mousavi G., S.M.
- 3115-3130 On tracking robustness in adaptive extremum seeking control of the fuel cell power plants
by Bizon, N.
- 3131-3136 Modeling, experimental study and optimization on low-temperature waste heat thermoelectric generator system
by Gou, Xiaolong & Xiao, Heng & Yang, Suwen
- 3137-3147 Transport phenomena and performance of a plate methanol steam micro-reformer with serpentine flow field design
by Hsueh, Ching-Yi & Chu, Hsin-Sen & Yan, Wei-Mon & Chen, Chiun-Hsun
- 3148-3154 Production of biodiesel catalyzed by immobilized Pseudomonas cepacia lipase from Sapium sebiferum oil in micro-aqueous phase
by Li, Qin & Yan, Yunjun
- 3155-3161 Recovery and pre-treatment of fats, oil and grease from grease interceptors for biodiesel production
by Montefrio, Marvin Joseph & Xinwen, Tai & Obbard, Jeffrey Philip
- 3162-3170 Predictions of the impurities in the CO2 stream of an oxy-coal combustion plant
by Liu, Hao & Shao, Yingjuan
- 3171-3177 Enhancing biomethane production from flush dairy manure with turkey processing wastewater
by Ogejo, J.A. & Li, L.
- 3178-3188 Simulation of multi-deck medium temperature display cabinets with the integration of CFD and cooling coil models
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Hadawey, A.
- 3189-3211 Energy and environmental systems planning under uncertainty--An inexact fuzzy-stochastic programming approach
by Li, Y.F. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X.
- 3212-3217 Energy consumption and GHG emissions of GTL fuel by LCA: Results from eight demonstration transit buses in Beijing
by Hao, Han & Wang, Hewu & Song, Lingjun & Li, Xihao & Ouyang, Minggao
- 3218-3225 Revisiting world energy intensity convergence for regional differences
by Liddle, Brantley
- 3226-3234 An enhanced radial basis function network for short-term electricity price forecasting
by Lin, Whei-Min & Gow, Hong-Jey & Tsai, Ming-Tang
- 3235-3254 Economic limit of field production in Texas
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 3255-3261 An interdisciplinary perspective on industrial energy efficiency
by Palm, Jenny & Thollander, Patrik
- 3262-3270 Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China
by Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li
- 3271-3282 Proposed improvements to a model for characterizing the electrical and thermal energy performance of Stirling engine micro-cogeneration devices based upon experimental observations
by Lombardi, K. & Ugursal, V.I. & Beausoleil-Morrison, I.
- 3283-3293 Assessing transient response of DFIG based wind turbines during voltage dips regarding main flux saturation and rotor deep-bar effect
by Song, Zhanfeng & Xia, Changliang & Shi, Tingna
- 3294-3298 Does electricity consumption panel Granger cause GDP? A new global evidence
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 3299-3303 Gold and oil futures markets: Are markets efficient?
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Zheng, Xinwei
2010, Volume 87, Issue 9
- 2769-2769 Editorial for Special Issue of the IGEC-IV, the 4th International Green Energy Conference (IGEC-IV), Beijing, China, October 20-22, 2008 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Yan, J. & Jin, H.G.
- 2770-2777 Experimental investigations on liquid water removal from the gas diffusion layer by reactant flow in a PEM fuel cell
by Jiao, Kui & Park, Jaewan & Li, Xianguo
- 2778-2784 Steady and unsteady 3D non-isothermal modeling of PEM fuel cells with the effect of non-equilibrium phase transfer
by Wu, Hao & Berg, Peter & Li, Xianguo
- 2785-2796 Effective transport coefficients in PEM fuel cell catalyst and gas diffusion layers: Beyond Bruggeman approximation
by Das, Prodip K. & Li, Xianguo & Liu, Zhong-Sheng
- 2797-2807 Life cycle assessment and evaluation of energy payback time on high-concentration photovoltaic power generation system
by Nishimura, A. & Hayashi, Y. & Tanaka, K. & Hirota, M. & Kato, S. & Ito, M. & Araki, K. & Hu, E.J.
- 2808-2811 Heat transfer enhancement and performance of the molten salt receiver of a solar power tower
by Yang, Minlin & Yang, Xiaoxi & Yang, Xiaoping & Ding, Jing
- 2812-2817 The preparation and properties of multi-component molten salts
by Peng, Qiang & Ding, Jing & Wei, Xiaolan & Yang, Jianping & Yang, Xiaoxi
- 2818-2825 Study on performance of solar assisted air source heat pump systems for hot water production in Hong Kong
by Li, Hong & Yang, Hongxing
- 2826-2833 Study on hybrid ground-coupled heat pump system for air-conditioning in hot-weather areas like Hong Kong
by Man, Yi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Jinggang
- 2834-2838 Numerical modeling of the gasification based biomass co-firing in a 600Â MW pulverized coal boiler
by Dong, Changqing & Yang, Yongping & Yang, Rui & Zhang, Junjiao
- 2839-2845 Modeling of rotating drum bioreactor for anaerobic solid-state fermentation
by Wang, Er-Qiang & Li, Shi-Zhong & Tao, Ling & Geng, Xin & Li, Tian-Cheng
- 2846-2853 Analysis of a feasible polygeneration system for power and methanol production taking natural gas and biomass as materials
by Li, Hongqiang & Hong, Hui & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian
- 2854-2859 Energy savings by co-production: A methanol/electricity case study
by Liu, Guang-jian & Li, Zheng & Wang, Ming-hua & Ni, Wei-dou
- 2861-2861 Editorial for Special Issue of the First International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE'09, Hong Kong, January 5-7, 2009 at the journal, Applied Energy
by Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Yang, Hongxing & Yan, Jinyue
- 2862-2867 Porous media combustion for micro thermophotovoltaic system applications
by Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M. & Li, J. & Li, Z.W.
- 2868-2880 Integration of trigeneration system and thermal storage under demand uncertainties
by Lai, Sau Man & Hui, Chi Wai
- 2881-2885 Solar thermal aided power generation
by Hu, Eric & Yang, YongPing & Nishimura, Akira & Yilmaz, Ferdi & Kouzani, Abbas
- 2886-2891 Upgrading of the liquid fuel from fast pyrolysis of biomass over MoNi/[gamma]-Al2O3 catalysts
by Xu, Ying & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Zhang, Qi & Liang, Wei
- 2892-2898 Pyrolysis characteristics of bio-oil fractions separated by molecular distillation
by Guo, Xiujuan & Wang, Shurong & Guo, Zuogang & Liu, Qian & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 2899-2906 Combustion and emission characteristics of a swirling fluidized-bed combustor burning moisturized rice husk
by Kuprianov, Vladimir I. & Kaewklum, Rachadaporn & Sirisomboon, Kasama & Arromdee, Porametr & Chakritthakul, Songpol
- 2907-2913 Carbon dioxide adsorption on mesoporous silica surfaces containing amine-like motifs
by Zhao, Guoying & Aziz, Baroz & Hedin, Niklas
- 2914-2922 Biomass gasification in district heating systems - The effect of economic energy policies
by Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Söderström, Mats
- 2923-2927 Woody biomass supply potential for thermal power plants in Japan
by Kinoshita, Tsuguki & Ohki, Takashi & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 2928-2937 Implications of process energy efficiency improvements for primary energy consumption and CO2 emissions at the national level
by Siitonen, Sari & Tuomaala, Mari & Suominen, Markku & Ahtila, Pekka
- 2938-2944 Fuel price and technological uncertainty in a real options model for electricity planning
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana
- 2945-2951 North and south: Regional footprints on the transition pathway towards a low carbon, global economy
by Cranston, G.R. & Hammond, G.P.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 8
- 2427-2437 Energy balance analysis of wind-based pumped hydro storage systems in remote island electrical networks
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Kavadias, K.A.
- 2438-2446 Energy auditing and energy conservation potential for glass works
by Li, Yingjian & Li, Jiezhi & Qiu, Qi & Xu, Yafei
- 2447-2454 Energy demand and comparison of current defrosting technologies of frozen raw materials in defrosting tunnels
by Bezovsky, Marek & Stricik, Michal & Prascakova, Maria
- 2455-2466 Guidelines for clockspeed acceleration in the US natural gas transmission industry
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 2467-2478 Multi-objective self-adaptive algorithm for highly constrained problems: Novel method and applications
by Hammache, Abdelaziz & Benali, Marzouk & Aubé, François
- 2479-2490 Stochastic interest rates in the analysis of energy investments: Implications on economic performance and sustainability
by Tolis, Athanasios & Doukelis, Aggelos & Tatsiopoulos, Ilias
- 2491-2499 Effects of the PWM carrier signals synchronization on the DC-link current in back-to-back converters
by González, L.G. & Garcerá, G. & Figueres, E. & González, R.
- 2500-2505 Efficiency improvement of the DSSCs by building the carbon black as bridge in photoelectrode
by Ting, Chen-Ching & Chao, Wei-Shi
- 2506-2516 Integer programming with random-boundary intervals for planning municipal power systems
by Cao, M.F. & Huang, G.H. & Lin, Q.G.
- 2517-2525 Modeling the relationship between the oil price and global food prices
by Chen, Sheng-Tung & Kuo, Hsiao-I & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 2526-2534 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - II. Model results
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 2535-2550 Marginal production in the Gulf of Mexico - I. Historical statistics & model framework
by Kaiser, Mark J.
- 2551-2560 Assessment of forest biomass for use as energy. GIS-based analysis of geographical availability and locations of wood-fired power plants in Portugal
by Viana, H. & Cohen, Warren B. & Lopes, D. & Aranha, J.
- 2561-2565 Alkaline catalyzed biodiesel production from moringa oleifera oil with optimized production parameters
by Kafuku, G. & Mbarawa, M.
- 2566-2573 Use of two-component Weibull mixtures in the analysis of wind speed in the Eastern Mediterranean
by Akdag, S.A. & Bagiorgas, H.S. & Mihalakakou, G.
- 2574-2580 Evaluation of wind energy investment interest and electricity generation cost analysis for Turkey
by Akdag, Seyit Ahmet & Güler, Önder
- 2581-2588 The role of demand-side management in the grid integration of wind power
by Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T.
- 2589-2596 Synthesis of biodiesel from waste vegetable oil with large amounts of free fatty acids using a carbon-based solid acid catalyst
by Shu, Qing & Gao, Jixian & Nawaz, Zeeshan & Liao, Yuhui & Wang, Dezheng & Wang, Jinfu
- 2597-2604 A study on the overall efficiency of direct methanol fuel cell by methanol crossover current
by Seo, Sang Hern & Lee, Chang Sik
- 2605-2614 Study of heat transfer between an over-bed oil burner flame and a fluidized bed during start-up: Determination of the flame to bed convection coefficient
by Jain, Vijay & Groulx, Dominic & Basu, Prabir
- 2615-2620 Predictive tools for the estimation of downcomer velocity and vapor capacity factor in fractionators
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
- 2621-2627 Monitoring strategies for a combined cycle electric power generator
by Finn, Joshua & Wagner, John & Bassily, Hany
- 2628-2639 Combustion and heat transfer at meso-scale with thermal recuperation
by Vijayan, V. & Gupta, A.K.
- 2640-2646 Part-load characteristics of direct injection spark ignition engine using exhaust gas trap
by Bai, Yun-long & Wang, Zhi & Wang, Jian-xin
- 2647-2651 Gas-liquid absorption reaction between (NH4)2SO3 solution and SO2 for ammonia-based wet flue gas desulfurization
by Gao, Xiang & Ding, Honglei & Du, Zhen & Wu, Zuliang & Fang, Mengxiang & Luo, Zhongyang & Cen, Kefa
- 2652-2659 Direct contact PCM-water cold storage
by Martin, Viktoria & He, Bo & Setterwall, Fredrik
- 2660-2665 Fatty acid eutectic/polymethyl methacrylate composite as form-stable phase change material for thermal energy storage
by Wang, Lijiu & Meng, Duo
- 2666-2672 Thermal characteristics of shape-stabilized phase change material wallboard with periodical outside temperature waves
by Zhou, Guobing & Yang, Yongping & Wang, Xin & Cheng, Jinming
- 2673-2681 Study on a compact silica gel-water adsorption chiller without vacuum valves: Design and experimental study
by Chen, C.J. & Wang, R.Z. & Xia, Z.Z. & Kiplagat, J.K. & Lu, Z.S.
- 2682-2689 Separation characteristics of clathrate hydrates from a cooling plate for efficient cold energy storage
by Daitoku, Tadafumi & Utaka, Yoshio
- 2690-2698 A flexible numerical model to study an active magnetic refrigerator for near room temperature applications
by Aprea, Ciro & Maiorino, Angelo
- 2699-2711 Feasibility study of an ice slurry-cooling coil for HVAC and R systems in a tropical building
by Yau, Y.H. & Lee, S.K.
- 2712-2727 Optimum sizing of wind-battery systems incorporating resource uncertainty
by Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu
- 2728-2736 Peak current mode control of three-phase boost rectifiers in discontinuous conduction mode for small wind power generators
by Carranza, O. & Garcerá, G. & Figueres, E. & González, L.G.
- 2737-2745 Experimental flow field characteristics of OFA for large-angle counter flow of fuel-rich jet combustion technology
by Fan, Weidong & Lin, Zhengchun & Li, Youyi & Zhang, Mingchuan
- 2746-2758 Energy use, energy savings and emission analysis in the Malaysian rubber producing industries
by Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S.
- 2759-2763 Natural gas consumption and economic growth: A panel investigation of 67 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 2764-2767 Experimental studies on hemi cylindrical walk-in type solar tunnel dryer for grape drying
by Rathore, N.S. & Panwar, N.L.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 7
- 2109-2118 A review of daylight illuminance determinations and energy implications
by Li, Danny H.W.
- 2119-2127 A Honey Bee Foraging approach for optimal location of a biomass power plant
by Vera, David & Carabias, Julio & Jurado, Francisco & Ruiz-Reyes, Nicolás
- 2128-2141 Cost-effective CO2 emission reduction through heat, power and biofuel production from woody biomass: A spatially explicit comparison of conversion technologies
by Schmidt, Johannes & Leduc, Sylvain & Dotzauer, Erik & Kindermann, Georg & Schmid, Erwin
- 2142-2147 Coalbed methane liquefaction adopting a nitrogen expansion process with propane pre-cooling
by Gao, Ting & Lin, Wensheng & Gu, Anzhong & Gu, Min
- 2148-2155 Small scale porous medium combustion system for heat production in households
by Avdic, F. & Adzic, M. & Durst, F.
- 2156-2163 An MILP model for optimization of byproduct gases in the integrated iron and steel plant
by Kong, Haining & Qi, Ershi & Li, Hui & Li, Gang & Zhang, Xing
- 2164-2168 Net energy analysis of bioethanol production system from high-yield rice plant in Japan
by Saga, Kiyotaka & Imou, Kenji & Yokoyama, Shinya & Minowa, Tomoaki
- 2169-2179 Monitoring combustion systems using HMM probabilistic reasoning in dynamic flame images
by Chen, Junghui & Hsu, Tong-Yang & Chen, Chih-Chien & Cheng, Yi-Cheng
- 2180-2186 Numerical investigations on liquid water removal from the porous gas diffusion layer by reactant flow
by Park, Jae Wan & Jiao, Kui & Li, Xianguo
- 2187-2193 Experimental analysis of a spark-ignition engine using exhaust gas recycle at WOT operation
by Fontana, G. & Galloni, E.
- 2194-2202 Novel predictive tools for design of radiant and convective sections of direct fired heaters
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
- 2203-2211 Tar removal from biomass pyrolysis gas in two-step function of decomposition and adsorption
by Phuphuakrat, Thana & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 2212-2217 Anaerobic digestion of maize focusing on variety, harvest time and pretreatment
by Bruni, Emiliano & Jensen, Anders Peter & Pedersen, Erik Silkjær & Angelidaki, Irini
- 2218-2229 Performance and emission studies on port injection of hydrogen with varied flow rates with Diesel as an ignition source
by Saravanan, N. & Nagarajan, G.
- 2230-2236 Visible light induced hydrogen evolution on new hetero-system ZnFe2O4/SrTiO3
by Boumaza, S. & Boudjemaa, A. & Bouguelia, A. & Bouarab, R. & Trari, M.
- 2237-2242 Thermogravimetric analysis of the relationship among calcium magnesium acetate, calcium acetate and magnesium acetate
by Niu, Shengli & Han, Kuihua & Lu, Chunmei & Sun, Rongyue
- 2243-2255 Analytic method for thermal performance and optimization of an absorber plate fin having variable thermal conductivity and overall loss coefficient
by Kundu, B.
- 2256-2265 Modeling of NOx formation in diesel engines using finite-rate chemical kinetics
by Aithal, S.M.
- 2266-2272 Experimental investigation on possibility of electro-osmotic regeneration for solid desiccant
by Qi, Ronghui & Tian, Changqing & Shao, Shuangquan
- 2273-2277 Kinetic modeling of liquid generation from oil shale in fixed bed retort
by Al-Ayed, Omar S. & Suliman, Mohd R. & Rahman, Nafi Abdel
- 2278-2292 Analysis of the furling behavior of small wind turbines
by Audierne, Etienne & Elizondo, Jorge & Bergami, Leonardo & Ibarra, Humberto & Probst, Oliver
- 2293-2303 LCA sensitivity analysis of a multi-megawatt wind turbine
by Martínez, E. & Jiménez, E. & Blanco, J. & Sanz, F.
- 2304-2312 Maximum-power-point tracking with reduced mechanical stress applied to wind-energy-conversion-systems
by González, L.G. & Figueres, E. & Garcerá, G. & Carranza, O.
- 2313-2320 On comparing three artificial neural networks for wind speed forecasting
by Li, Gong & Shi, Jing
- 2321-2327 Impact of climate change on commercial sector air conditioning energy consumption in subtropical Hong Kong
by Lam, Tony N.T. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Wong, S.L. & Lam, Joseph C.
- 2328-2339 An improved thermal and electrical model for a solar photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collector
by Sarhaddi, F. & Farahat, S. & Ajam, H. & Behzadmehr, A. & Mahdavi Adeli, M.
- 2340-2351 Daily energy planning of a household photovoltaic panel
by Ammar, Mohsen Ben & Chaabene, Maher & Elhajjaji, Ahmed
- 2352-2355 Comparative study of bio-ethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers by Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Zymomonas mobilis
by Behera, Shuvashish & Mohanty, Rama Chandra & Ray, Ramesh Chandra
- 2356-2359 Production of ethyl ester from esterified crude palm oil by microwave with dry washing by bleaching earth
by Suppalakpanya, K. & Ratanawilai, S.B. & Tongurai, C.
- 2360-2368 The productive potentials of sweet sorghum ethanol in China
by Zhang, Caixia & Xie, Gaodi & Li, Shimei & Ge, Liqiang & He, Tingting
- 2369-2373 Solid superacid catalyzed fatty acid methyl esters production from acid oil
by Li, Yan & Zhang, Xiao-Dong & Sun, Li & Xu, Min & Zhou, Wen-Guang & Liang, Xiao-Hui
- 2374-2391 Impact of different operating modes for a Severn Barrage on the tidal power and flood inundation in the Severn Estuary, UK
by Xia, Junqiang & Falconer, Roger A. & Lin, Binliang
- 2392-2400 Uncertainty modeling of CCS investment strategy in China's power sector
by Zhou, Wenji & Zhu, Bing & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Fei, Weiyang
- 2401-2410 Possibilities and consequences of deregulation of the European electricity market for connection of heat sparse areas to district heating systems
by Amiri, S. & Moshfegh, B.
- 2411-2419 Owners perception on the adoption of building envelope energy efficiency measures in Swedish detached houses
by Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna
- 2420-2423 Thermal pre-treatment of wet microalgae harvest for efficient hydrocarbon recovery
by Kita, K. & Okada, S. & Sekino, H. & Imou, K. & Yokoyama, S. & Amano, T.
- 2424-2426 Are fluctuations in coal consumption transitory or permanent? Evidence from a panel of US states
by Apergis, Nicholas & Loomis, David & Payne, James E.
2010, Volume 87, Issue 6
- 1801-1802 The 35 years' development of Applied Energy: 1975-2010 - Editorial for Applied Energy's 35th anniversary
by Yan, J. & Chou, S.K.
- 1804-1814 An overview of current research on EU ETS: Evidence from its operating mechanism and economic effect
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 1815-1835 Progress in biodiesel processing
by Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva
- 1836-1845 Strategies for a road transport system based on renewable resources - The case of an import-independent Sweden in 2025
by Lindfeldt, Erik G. & Saxe, Maria & Magnusson, Mimmi & Mohseni, Farzad
- 1846-1857 Conversion of individual natural gas to district heating: Geographical studies of supply costs and consequences for the Danish energy system
by Möller, Bernd & Lund, Henrik
- 1858-1864 CO2 emissions, electricity consumption and output in ASEAN
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 1865-1869 Decentralized electricity system sizing and placement in distribution networks
by Niemi, R. & Lund, P.D.
- 1870-1879 A new spinning reserve requirement forecast method for deregulated electricity markets
by Amjady, Nima & Keynia, Farshid
- 1880-1892 A high-resolution stochastic model of domestic activity patterns and electricity demand
by Widén, Joakim & Wäckelgård, Ewa
- 1893-1902 Thermal-economic multi-objective optimization of plate fin heat exchanger using genetic algorithm
by Sanaye, Sepehr & Hajabdollahi, Hassan
- 1903-1910 Optimal energy planning models with carbon footprint constraints
by Pekala, Lukasz M. & Tan, Raymond R. & Foo, Dominic C.Y. & Jezowski, Jacek M.
- 1911-1918 Optimal placement and sizing from standpoint of the investor of Photovoltaics Grid-Connected Systems using Binary Particle Swarm Optimization
by Gómez, M. & López, A. & Jurado, F.
- 1919-1928 A new fuzzy adaptive particle swarm optimization for daily Volt/Var control in distribution networks considering distributed generators
by Niknam, Taher & Firouzi, Bahman Bahmani & Ostadi, Amir
- 1929-1937 Optimal control of operation efficiency of belt conveyor systems
by Zhang, Shirong & Xia, Xiaohua
- 1938-1943 The causal relationship between energy consumption and GDP in Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania: Evidence from ARDL bound testing approach
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Acaravci, Ali
- 1944-1952 Prediction of greenhouse gas reduction potential in Japanese residential sector by residential energy end-use model
by Shimoda, Yoshiyuki & Yamaguchi, Yukio & Okamura, Tomo & Taniguchi, Ayako & Yamaguchi, Yohei
- 1953-1962 Energy consumption at the state level: The unit root null hypothesis from Australia
by Kumar Narayan, Paresh & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
- 1963-1971 On the dynamics of aggregate output, electricity consumption and exports in Malaysia: Evidence from multivariate Granger causality tests
by Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell
- 1972-1977 The causal dynamics between coal consumption and growth: Evidence from emerging market economies
by Apergis, Nicholas & Payne, James E.
- 1978-1988 Optimization of a waste heat utilization network in an eco-industrial park
by Chae, Song Hwa & Kim, Sang Hun & Yoon, Sung-Geun & Park, Sunwon
- 1989-1995 Energy efficiency assessment and improvement in energy intensive systems through thermoeconomic diagnosis of the operation
by Usón, Sergio & Valero, Antonio & Correas, Luis
- 1996-2004 Improved district heating substation efficiency with a new control strategy
by Gustafsson, Jonas & Delsing, Jerker & van Deventer, Jan
- 2005-2013 Life-cycle greenhouse gas analysis of LNG as a heavy vehicle fuel in Europe
by Arteconi, A. & Brandoni, C. & Evangelista, D. & Polonara, F.
- 2014-2022 Temperature and power consumption measurements as a means for evaluating building thermal performance
by Sree, D. & Paul, T. & Aglan, H.