Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2009, Volume 86, Issue 3
- 349-354 Increasing the efficiency of radiant burners by using polymer membranes
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 355-363 Design of a high frequency Inductively Coupled Power Transfer system for electric vehicle battery charge
by Villa, Juan Luis & Sallán, Jesús & Llombart, Andrés & Sanz, José Fco
- 364-371 Techno-economic analysis of wood biomass boilers for the greenhouse industry
by Chau, J. & Sowlati, T. & Sokhansanj, S. & Preto, F. & Melin, S. & Bi, X.
- 372-379 Energy integration of acetylene and power polygeneration by flowrate-exergy diagram
by Wang, Zhifang & Zheng, Danxing & Jin, Hongguang
- 380-387 Visual impact assessment of offshore wind farms and prior experience
by Ladenburg, Jacob
- 388-396 Wind energy potential assessment at four typical locations in Ethiopia
by Bekele, Getachew & Palm, Björn
2009, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 126-134 District heating and energy efficiency in detached houses of differing size and construction
by Joelsson, Anna & Gustavsson, Leif
- 135-143 Carbon monoxide emissions of combined pellet and solar heating systems
by Fiedler, Frank & Persson, Tomas
- 144-154 Influencing Swedish homeowners to adopt district heating system
by Mahapatra, Krushna & Gustavsson, Leif
- 155-162 Experimental investigation of hydrogen production integrated methanol steam reforming with middle-temperature solar thermal energy
by Liu, Qibin & Hong, Hui & Yuan, Jianli & Jin, Hongguang & Cai, Ruixian
- 163-169 Optimal design and techno-economic analysis of a hybrid solar-wind power generation system
by Yang, Hongxing & Wei, Zhou & Chengzhi, Lou
- 170-174 Preparation and performance of form-stable polyethylene glycol/silicon dioxide composites as solid-liquid phase change materials
by Wang, Weilong & Yang, Xiaoxi & Fang, Yutang & Ding, Jing
- 175-180 Potential application of solar thermal systems for hot water production in Hong Kong
by Li, Hong & Yang, Hongxing
- 181-193 A comprehensive, consistent and systematic mathematical model of PEM fuel cells
by Baschuk, J.J. & Li, Xianguo
- 194-201 Using biomass: A system perturbation analysis
by Bram, S. & De Ruyck, J. & Lavric, D.
- 202-213 Impurity impacts on the purification process in oxy-fuel combustion based CO2 capture and storage system
by Li, H. & Yan, J. & Yan, J. & Anheden, M.
- 214-218 Fixation of carbon dioxide by producing hydromagnesite from serpentinite
by Teir, Sebastian & Eloneva, Sanni & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron
- 219-229 How polygeneration schemes may develop under an advanced clean fossil fuel strategy under a joint sino-European initiative
by Hetland, Jens & Zheng, Li & Shisen, Xu
- 230-236 Promoting sustainable energy technology transfers to developing countries through the CDM
by van der Gaast, Wytze & Begg, Katherine & Flamos, Alexandros
- 237-242 Utilizing the clean development mechanism for the deployment of renewable energies in China
by Schroeder, Miriam
- 243-250 New environmental policy for system innovation: Casus alternatives for fossil motor fuels
by Ros, Jan & Nagelhout, Dick & Montfoort, Johanna
- 251-257 Using wood products to mitigate climate change: External costs and structural change
by Sathre, Roger & Gustavsson, Leif
- 258-264 Foxes, hedgehogs, and greenhouse governance: Knowledge, uncertainty, and international policy-making in a warming World
by Michel, David
- 265-272 The performance and economical analysis of grid-connected photovoltaic systems in Daegu, Korea
by Kim, Ju-Young & Jeon, Gyu-Yeob & Hong, Won-Hwa
2009, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 1-8 A spatial evaluation of forest biomass usage using GIS
by Kinoshita, Tsuguki & Inoue, Keisuke & Iwao, Koki & Kagemoto, Hiroshi & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 9-17 Development and multi-utility of an ANN model for an industrial gas turbine
by Fast, M. & Assadi, M. & De, S.
- 18-24 The trend of the total stock of the private car-petrol in Spain: Stochastic modelling using a new gamma diffusion process
by Gutiérrez, R. & Gutiérrez-Sánchez, R. & Nafidi, A.
- 25-36 Technical and economic analysis of biogas production in Ireland utilising three different crop rotations
by Murphy, J.D. & Power, N.
- 37-44 Design of a boil-off natural gas reliquefaction control system for LNG carriers
by Shin, Younggy & Lee, Yoon Pyo
- 45-51 Chemical process simulation for minimizing energy consumption in pulp mills
by Cardoso, Marcelo & de Oliveira, Kátia Dionísio & Costa, George Alberto Avelar & Passos, Maria Laura
- 52-59 Numerical analysis of effect of shape-stabilized phase change material plates in a building combined with night ventilation
by Zhou, Guobing & Yang, Yongping & Wang, Xin & Zhou, Shaoxiang
- 60-67 Extended pinch targeting techniques for carbon-constrained energy sector planning
by Lee, Sin Cherng & Sum Ng, Denny Kok & Yee Foo, Dominic Chwan & Tan, Raymond R.
- 68-73 An experimental study on the development of a [beta]-type Stirling engine for low and moderate temperature heat sources
by Karabulut, Halit & Yücesu, Hüseyin Serdar & ÇInar, Can & Aksoy, Fatih
- 74-80 Effect of wood fly ash and compost on nitrification and denitrification in agricultural soil
by Odlare, Monica & Pell, Mikael
- 81-88 Evaporator modeling - A hybrid approach
by Ding, Xudong & Cai, Wenjian & Jia, Lei & Wen, Changyun
- 89-95 Coupled dynamic-multidimensional modelling of free-piston engine combustion
by Mikalsen, R. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 96-105 Variable valve timing for fuel economy improvement in a small spark-ignition engine
by Fontana, G. & Galloni, E.
- 106-112 Experimental investigations of performance and emissions of Karanja oil and its blends in a single cylinder agricultural diesel engine
by Agarwal, Avinash Kumar & Rajamanoharan, K.
- 113-121 The effect of boost pressure on the performance characteristics of a diesel engine: A neuro-fuzzy approach
by Al-Hinti, I. & Samhouri, M. & Al-Ghandoor, A. & Sakhrieh, A.
- 122-123 Reply to comments on our below referenced article by K. Hooman "Viscous-dissipation effects on the heat transfer in a Poiseuille flow"
by Avci, Mete & Aydin, Orhan
2009, Volume 84, Issue 7-8
- 675-700 Industrial energy analysis, thermodynamics and sustainability
by Hammond, Geoffrey P.
- 701-718 An attempt to introduce dynamics into generalised exergy considerations
by Grubbström, Robert W.
- 719-728 The efficiency of the rational use of energy
by Schaumann, Gunter
- 729-748 Optimal design of CHCP plants in the civil sector by thermoeconomics
by Cardona, E. & Piacentino, A.
- 749-762 Fuzzy thermoeconomic optimization of energy-transforming systems
by Mazur, V.
- 763-770 Consumption dynamics of primary-energy sources: The century of alternative energies
by de Oliveira Matias, João Carlos & Devezas, Tessaleno Campos
- 771-780 Decomposition of manufacturing energy-use in IEA countries: How do recent developments compare with historical long-term trends?
by Unander, Fridtjof
- 781-794 Industrial energy-flow management
by Lampret, Marko & Bukovec, Venceslav & Paternost, Andrej & Krizman, Srecko & Lojk, Vito & Golobic, Iztok
- 795-805 The externally-fired gas-turbine (EFGT-Cycle) for decentralized use of biomass
by Kautz, Martin & Hansen, Ulf
- 806-816 Local learning-networks on energy efficiency in industry - Successful initiative in Germany
by Jochem, Eberhard & Gruber, Edelgard
- 817-827 Life-cycle assessment for energy analysis and management
by Udo de Haes, Helias A. & Heijungs, Reinout
- 828-841 Modelling and allocation of CO2 emissions in a multiproduct industry: The case of oil refining
by Babusiaux, Denis & Pierru, Axel
- 842-852 CO2 emissions of global metal-industries: The case of copper
by Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm & Zapp, Petra & Poganietz, Witold-Roger
- 853-862 Analysis of energy use and carbon losses in the chemical industry
by Neelis, Maarten & Patel, Martin & Bach, Pieter & Blok, Kornelis
2008, Volume 85, Issue 12
- 1113-1125 Electricity demand in the Chinese urban household-sector
by Murata, Akinobu & Kondou, Yasuhiko & Hailin, Mu & Weisheng, Zhou
- 1126-1140 Using CFD to investigate ventilation characteristics of vaults as wind-inducing devices in buildings
by Asfour, Omar S. & Gadi, Mohamed B.
- 1141-1162 Enhancing the efficiency and power of the triple-pressure reheat combined cycle by means of gas reheat, gas recuperation, and reduction of the irreversibility in the heat recovery steam generator
by Bassily, A.M.
- 1163-1172 Studies of compressor pressure ratio effect on GAXAC (generator-absorber-exchange absorption compression) cooler
by Ramesh kumar, A. & Udayakumar, M.
- 1173-1189 Modeling and investigation start-up procedures of a combined cycle power plant
by Alobaid, Falah & Postler, Ralf & Ströhle, Jochen & Epple, Bernd & Kim, Hyun-Gee
- 1190-1197 Development of a wind forced chiller and its efficiency analysis
by Ting, Chen-Ching & Lee, Jing-Nang & Shen, Chun-Hong
- 1198-1207 Development of a method for calculating steady-state equipment sensible heat ratio of direct expansion air conditioning units
by Liang, Xia & Chan, M.Y. & Shiming, Deng
- 1208-1224 Numerical prediction of the transport and pyrolysis in the interior and surrounding of dry and wet wood log
by Sand, U. & Sandberg, J. & Larfeldt, J. & Bel Fdhila, R.
- 1225-1236 Effect of slip on entropy generation in a single rotating disk in MHD flow
by Arikoglu, Aytac & Ozkol, Ibrahim & Komurgoz, Guven
- 1237-1250 Heat-exchanger design and switching-frequency effects on the performance of a continuous type solar adsorption chiller
by Voyiatzis, Evangelos & Palyvos, J.A. & Markatos, Nikolaos-Christos
2008, Volume 85, Issue 11
- 1027-1040 Experimental study on cotton stalk combustion in a circulating fluidized bed
by Sun, Zhi-Ao & Jin, Bao-Sheng & Zhang, Ming-Yao & Liu, Ren-Ping & Zhang, Yong
- 1041-1049 Design and manufacturing of a V-type Stirling engine with double heaters
by Batmaz, Ihsan & Üstün, Süleyman
- 1050-1059 Defrost improvement by heat pump refrigerant charge compensating
by Zhiyi, Wang & Xinmin, Wang & Zhiming, Dong
- 1060-1070 Numerical study on the spatial distribution of energy release during char combustion
by Gu, Ming-yan & Zhang, Ming-chuan & Yu, Juan & Wei-dong, Fan & Tian, Feng-guo
- 1071-1085 Parametric analysis and optimization for a combined power and refrigeration cycle
by Wang, Jiangfeng & Dai, Yiping & Gao, Lin
- 1086-1101 Size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage using response surface methodology
by Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Yetkin
- 1102-1112 Numerical and experimental analysis of a salt gradient solar pond performance with or without reflective covered surface
by Bezir, Nalan Ç. & Dönmez, Orhan & Kayali, Refik & Özek, Nuri
2008, Volume 85, Issue 10
- 901-910 Numerical and experimental assessment of thermal performance of vertical energy piles: An application
by Gao, Jun & Zhang, Xu & Liu, Jun & Li, Kuishan & Yang, Jie
- 911-930 Improving thermal performance of the roof enclosure of heavy construction buildings
by Ben-Nakhi, Abdullatif & Mahmoud, Ahmad M. & Mahmoud, Mohamed A. & Al Dashti, Ahmad
- 931-950 Optimization of water-cooled chiller system with load-based speed control
by Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T.
- 951-967 Transient thermal characteristics of airborne electronic equipment with discrete hot bands in square cavities
by Baïri, A.
- 968-987 Design and techno-economical optimization for hybrid PV/wind system under various meteorological conditions
by Diaf, S. & Notton, G. & Belhamel, M. & Haddadi, M. & Louche, A.
- 988-1001 Heat transfer enhancement in a tube using circular cross sectional rings separated from wall
by Ozceyhan, Veysel & Gunes, Sibel & Buyukalaca, Orhan & Altuntop, Necdet
- 1002-1014 Effect of temperature dependence of electrical resistivity on the cooling performance of a single thermoelectric element
by Yamashita, Osamu
- 1015-1025 Bin weather data for 38 Greek cities
by Papakostas, K. & Tsilingiridis, G. & Kyriakis, N.
2008, Volume 85, Issue 9
- 787-799 Considerations on the backup of wind power: Operational backup
by Luickx, Patrick J. & Delarue, Erik D. & D'haeseleer, William D.
- 800-817 Energy performance of building envelopes in different climate zones in China
by Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C. & Tsang, C.L.
- 818-829 A new termination control method for a clothes drying process in a clothes dryer
by Ng, Ah Bing & Deng, Shiming
- 830-840 Reducing energy consumption by using self-organizing maps to create more personalized electricity use information
by Räsänen, Teemu & Ruuskanen, Juhani & Kolehmainen, Mikko
- 841-854 Modeling of a hazelnut dryer assisted heat pump by using artificial neural networks
by Ceylan, Ilhan & Aktas, Mustafa
- 855-866 A neutronic investigation on a helium cooled hybrid reactor using nitride fuels containing reactor grade plutonium
by Übeyli[dot above], Mustafa & AcIr, Adem & YalçIn, Senay
- 867-877 Profitability of sparse district heating
by Reidhav, Charlotte & Werner, Sven
- 878-895 Energy efficiency enhancement of natural rubber smoking process by flow improvement using a CFD technique
by Tekasakul, Perapong & Promtong, Machimontorn
- 896-900 Performance of R433A for replacing HCFC22 used in residential air-conditioners and heat pumps
by Park, Ki-Jung & Shim, Yun-Bo & Jung, Dongsoo
2008, Volume 85, Issue 8
- 663-679 Thermal behavior of curved roof buildings exposed to solar radiation and wind flow for various orientations
by Hadavand, M. & Yaghoubi, M.
- 680-693 Performance analysis of a photovoltaic heat pump
by Ji, Jie & Liu, Keliang & Chow, Tin-tai & Pei, Gang & He, Wei & He, Hanfeng
- 694-707 Performance simulation of refrigerated display cabinets operating with refrigerants R22 and R404A
by Ge, Y.T. & Cropper, R.
- 708-721 Investment under market and climate policy uncertainty
by Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Gusti, Mykola
- 722-734 Full chain energy analysis of fuel ethanol from cane molasses in Thailand
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Garivait, Savitri
- 735-754 Thermoelectricity analogy method for computing the periodic heat transfer in external building envelopes
by Peng, Changhai & Wu, Zhishen
- 755-764 A parametric study on the emissions from an HCCI alternative combustion engine resulting from the auto-ignition of primary reference fuels
by Machrafi, Hatim & Cavadias, Simeon & Amouroux, Jacques
- 765-775 Preparation and properties studies of halogen-free flame retardant form-stable phase change materials based on paraffin/high density polyethylene composites
by Cai, Yibing & Wei, Qufu & Huang, Fenglin & Gao, Weidong
- 776-785 The calculation of the chemical exergies of coal-based fuels by using the higher heating values
by Bilgen, Selçuk & Kaygusuz, Kamil
2008, Volume 85, Issue 7
- 545-554 A transient ventilation demand model for air-conditioned offices
by Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W.
- 555-564 Sparse district-heating in Sweden
by Nilsson, Stefan Forsaeus & Reidhav, Charlotte & Lygnerud, Kristina & Werner, Sven
- 565-581 Control of thermally-activated building systems (TABS)
by Gwerder, M. & Lehmann, B. & Tödtli, J. & Dorer, V. & Renggli, F.
- 582-588 Using the low-temperature Clausius-Rankine cycle to cool technical equipment
by Nowak, W. & Borsukiewicz-Gozdur, A. & Stachel, A.A.
- 589-606 Simulation for the analysis of a hybrid electric scooter powertrain
by Sheu, Kuen-Bao
- 607-617 Heating load, heating-load density and COP optimizations of an endoreversible air heat-pump
by Bi, Yuehong & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 618-624 Finite-time thermodynamic modelling and analysis of an irreversible Otto-cycle
by Ge, Yanlin & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 625-633 Design efficiency optimization of one-dimensional multi-stage axial-flow compressor
by Chen, Lingen & Luo, Jun & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih
- 641-649 Performance optimization for a two-stage thermoelectric heat-pump with internal and external irreversibilities
by Chen, Lingen & Li, Jun & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih
- 650-662 Energy-using appliances and energy-saving features: Determinants of ownership in Ireland
by O'Doherty, Joe & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J.
2008, Volume 85, Issue 6
- 421-429 Causality relationship between coal consumption and GDP: Difference of major OECD and non-OECD countries
by Jinke, Li & Hualing, Song & Dianming, Geng
- 430-438 Designs of anaerobic digesters for producing biogas from municipal solid-waste
by Hilkiah Igoni, A. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Eze, C.L. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 439-448 Prediction of airflow patterns in a ventilated enclosure with zonal methods
by Daoud, Ahmed & Galanis, Nicolas
- 449-462 Thermal-comfort analysis and simulation for various low-energy cooling-technologies applied to an office building in a subtropical climate
by Chowdhury, Ashfaque Ahmed & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K.
- 463-474 Application of the Miller cycle to reduce NOx emissions from petrol engines
by Wang, Yaodong & Lin, Lin & Zeng, Shengchuo & Huang, Jincheng & Roskilly, Anthony P. & He, Yunxin & Huang, Xiaodong & Li, Shanping
- 475-482 Improving the prediction of UK domestic energy-demand using annual consumption-data
by Baker, Keith J. & Rylatt, R. Mark
- 483-493 High-performance selective Er-doped YAG emitters for thermophotovoltaics
by Tobler, W.J. & Durisch, W.
- 494-505 Rotor-blades' profile influence on a gas-turbine's compressor effectiveness
by Lebele-Alawa, B.T. & Hart, H.I. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 506-515 Development of biofuels for the UK automotive market
by Hammond, G.P. & Kallu, S. & McManus, M.C.
- 516-527 Cogeneration technology for the metal-processing sector
by Sala, A. & Flores, I. & Sala, J.M. & Millán, J.A. & Gómez, I. & López, L.M.
- 528-544 Prospects for and barriers to domestic micro-generation: A United Kingdom perspective
by Allen, S.R. & Hammond, G.P. & McManus, M.C.
2008, Volume 85, Issue 5
- 297-311 Design and performance of a solar-powered air-conditioning system in a green building
by Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z. & Wu, J.Y. & Dai, Y.J. & Ma, Q.
- 312-325 Quasi-steady-state model of a counter-flow air-to-air heat-exchanger with phase change
by Rose, Jørgen & Nielsen, Toke Rammer & Kragh, Jesper & Svendsen, Svend
- 326-346 Optimized monthly-fixed thermostat-setting scheme for maximum energy-savings and thermal comfort in air-conditioned spaces
by Al-Sanea, Sami A. & Zedan, M.F.
- 347-361 Measuring industrial energy savings
by Kelly Kissock, J. & Eger, Carl
- 362-370 A statistical model for the estimation of natural gas consumption
by Vondrácek, Jirí & Pelikán, Emil & Konár, Ondrej & Cermáková, Jana & Eben, Krystof & Malý, Marek & Brabec, Marek
- 371-383 Plasma-spray coated rare-earth oxides on molybdenum disilicide - High temperature stable emitters for thermophotovoltaics
by Tobler, W.J. & Durisch, W.
- 384-393 Entropy-generation analysis for variable-viscosity channel flow with non-uniform wall temperature
by Makinde, O.D.
- 394-403 Surrogate modelling of compressor characteristics for fuel-cell applications
by Tirnovan, R. & Giurgea, S. & Miraoui, A. & Cirrincione, M.
- 404-419 Modelling and experimentation for the fabric-drying process in domestic dryers
by Yadav, V. & Moon, C.G.
2008, Volume 85, Issue 4
- 171-181 Adaptive mixed-integer programming unit commitment strategy for determining the value of forecasting
by Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William
- 182-189 System behaviour of compressed-air energy-storage in Denmark with a high penetration of renewable energy sources
by Salgi, Georges & Lund, Henrik
- 190-203 Variable structure TITO fuzzy-logic controller implementation for a solar air-conditioning system
by Lygouras, J.N. & Kodogiannis, V.S. & Pachidis, Th. & Tarchanidis, K.N. & Koukourlis, C.S.
- 204-217 Quantitative analysis of energy-efficiency strategy on CO2 emissions in the residential sector in Japan - Case study of Iwate prefecture
by Ashina, Shuichi & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 218-227 Controller for a small induction-generator based wind-turbine
by Ahshan, R. & Iqbal, M.T. & Mann, George K.I.
- 228-242 Crypto-steady supersonic pressure exchange: A simple analytical model
by Zhang, Hongfang & Garris Jr., Charles A.
- 243-270 Impacts of low-pressure (LP) compressors' fouling of a turbofan upon operational-effectiveness of a military aircraft
by Naeem, Muhammad
- 271-296 Comparison of neural network, conditional demand analysis, and engineering approaches for modeling end-use energy consumption in the residential sector
by Aydinalp-Koksal, Merih & Ugursal, V. Ismet
2008, Volume 85, Issue 2-3
- 73-79 Clean combustion of solid fuels
by Wang, Jinsheng & Anthony, Edward J.
- 80-94 Abatement costs of SO2-control options in the Mexican electric-power sector
by Islas, Jorge & Grande, Genice
- 96-100 Heating load vs. COP characteristic of an endoreversible Carnot heat-pump subjected to the heat-transfer law qÂ [is proportional to]Â ([Delta]Tn)m
by Li, Jun & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 101-114 Energy-efficiency strategy for CO2 emissions in a residential sector in Japan
by Ashina, Shuichi & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 115-127 Effects of shelterbelt trees on reducing heating-energy consumption of office buildings in Scotland
by Liu, Y. & Harris, D.J.
- 128-142 Heat-and-mass transfers modelled for rotary desiccant dehumidifiers
by Stabat, Pascal & Marchio, Dominique
- 143-158 Fabric-drying process in domestic dryers
by Yadav, V. & Moon, C.G.
- 159-170 Performance analysis and parametric optimal criteria of an irreversible magnetic Brayton-refrigerator
by Xia, Zhengrong & Zhang, Yue & Chen, Jincan & Lin, Guoxing
2008, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-11 Thermal comfort in sub-Saharan Africa: Field study report in Jos-Nigeria
by Ogbonna, A.C. & Harris, D.J.
- 12-25 Changes in year-round air temperature and annual energy consumption in office building areas by urban heat-island countermeasures and energy-saving measures
by Ihara, Tomohiko & Kikegawa, Yukihiro & Asahi, Kazutake & Genchi, Yutaka & Kondo, Hiroaki
- 26-40 Crypto-steady supersonic pressure-exchange: A simple analytical model
by Zhang, Hongfang & Garris Jr., Charles A.
- 41-51 Energy capture by a small wind-energy conversion system
by Arifujjaman, Md. & Iqbal, M. Tariq & Quaicoe, John E.
- 52-60 Generalized irreversible heat-engine experiencing a complex heat-transfer law
by Chen, Lingen & Li, Jun & Sun, Fengrui
- 61-69 An enterprise energy-information system
by Swords, B. & Coyle, E. & Norton, B.
- 70-72 Comments on "Viscous-dissipation effects on the heat transfer in a Poiseuille flow" by O. Aydin and M. Avci
by Hooman, K.
2007, Volume 84, Issue 12
- 1175-1186 Manually-powered continuous-flow maize-sheller
by Nkakini, S.O. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Maeba, G.P.D. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 1187-1198 A novel model for photovoltaic array performance prediction
by Zhou, Wei & Yang, Hongxing & Fang, Zhaohong
- 1199-1209 Daylighting and energy implications due to shading effects from nearby buildings
by Li, Danny H.W. & Wong, S.L.
- 1210-1225 Modelling the transition from cost-based to bid-based pricing in a deregulated electricity-market
by Druce, Donald J.
- 1226-1239 Design and multi-objective optimization of heat exchangers for refrigerators
by Gholap, A.K. & Khan, J.A.
- 1240-1257 Future use of heat pumps in Swedish district heating systems: Short- and long-term impact of policy instruments and planned investments
by Eriksson, Marcus & Vamling, Lennart
- 1258-1273 Vapor-liquid equilibria of ammoniaÂ +Â ionic liquid mixtures
by Yokozeki, A. & Shiflett, Mark B.
- 1274-1288 Comprehensive analysis and design of multi-leg fuel cell boost converter
by Hwang, Jonq-Chin & Chen, Li-Hsiu & Yeh, Sheng-Nian
- 1289-1304 Analysis and evaluation of hybrid scooter transmission systems
by Sheu, Kuen-Bao
- 1305-1318 Fuzzy logic controller implementation for a solar air-conditioning system
by Lygouras, J.N. & Botsaris, P.N. & Vourvoulakis, J. & Kodogiannis, V.
- 1319-1337 European perspective on absorption cooling in a combined heat and power system - A case study of energy utility and industries in Sweden
by Trygg, Louise & Amiri, Shahnaz
- 1338-1355 Effect of inlet design on the performance of storage-type domestic electrical water heaters
by Hegazy, Adel A.
- 1356-1373 Development of an experimental prototype of an integrated thermal management controller for internal-combustion-engine-based cogeneration systems
by Huangfu, Y. & Wu, J.Y. & Wang, R.Z. & Xia, Z.Z. & Li, S.
2007, Volume 84, Issue 11
- 1079-1091 Optimization of a dual cycle cogeneration system based on a new exergetic performance criterion
by Ust, Yasin & Sahin, Bahri & Kodal, Ali
- 1092-1101 Maximum useful energy-rate analysis of an endoreversible Joule-Brayton cogeneration cycle
by Hao, Xiaoli & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 1102-1116 Design, manufacturing and operation of a small turbojet-engine for research purposes
by Benini, Ernesto & Giacometti, Stefano
- 1117-1135 Modelling of a condenser-fan control for an air-cooled centrifugal chiller
by Yu, F.W. & Chan, K.T.
- 1136-1149 Future forecast for life-cycle greenhouse gas emissions of LNG and city gas 13A
by Okamura, Tomohito & Furukawa, Michinobu & Ishitani, Hisashi
- 1150-1173 Total-productivity analysis of a Nigerian petroleum-product marketing company
by Lilly, M.T. & Obiajulu, U.E. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
2007, Volume 84, Issue 10
- 985-991 Performance of alternative refrigerants for residential air-conditioning applications
by Park, Ki-Jung & Seo, Taebeom & Jung, Dongsoo
- 992-1001 Fuzzy approach for optimal energy-management of a domestic photovoltaic panel
by Chaabene, Maher & Ammar, Mohsen Ben & Elhajjaji, Ahmed
- 1002-1011 Chromium removal from flocculation effluent of liquid-phase oil-based drill-cuttings using powdered activated carbon
by Ayotamuno, M.J. & Okparanma, R.N. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 1012-1027 Aerodynamics of swept and leaned transonic compressor-rotors
by Benini, Ernesto & Biollo, Roberto
- 1028-1043 Evaporatively-cooled compression using a high-pressure refrigerant
by Perez-Blanco, H. & Kim, Kyoung-Hoon & Ream, Stephen
- 1044-1055 Four-day service-staff work-week in order to complete maintenance operations more effectively in a Nigerian power-generating station
by Lilly, M.T. & Emovon, I. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 1056-1067 Energy and exergy analyses of energy consumptions in the industrial sector in South Africa
by Oladiran, M.T. & Meyer, J.P.
- 1068-1077 Performance of a hybrid heating system with thermal storage using shape-stabilized phase-change material plates
by Zhou, Guobing & Zhang, Yinping & Zhang, Qunli & Lin, Kunping & Di, Hongfa
2007, Volume 84, Issue 9
- 863-873 IR-spectroscopic studies of hydrogen-bonding solutions: Lineshape analysis of ethanolÂ +Â hexane system
by Yokozeki, A. & Kasprzak, Daniel J. & Shiflett, Mark B.
- 874-881 Reuse of condensed water to improve the performance of an air-cycle refrigeration system for transport applications
by Wang, Xiaoxin & Yuan, Xiugan
- 882-892 Performance analysis and parametric optimal design of an irreversible multi-couple thermoelectric refrigerator under various operating conditions
by Pan, Yuzhuo & Lin, Bihong & Chen, Jincan
- 893-903 Performance optimization of a diabatic distillation-column by allocating a sequential heat-exchanger inventory
by Shu, Liwei & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 904-920 Influence of heat loss on the performance of an air-standard Atkinson cycle
by Lin, Jiann-Chang & Hou, Shuhn-Shyurng
- 921-935 A model for detailed evaluation of fossil-energy saving by utilizing unused but possible energy-sources on a city scale
by Mori, Yasuhumi & Kikegawa, Yukihiro & Uchida, Hiroyuki
- 936-943 Bio-remediation of a sludge containing hydrocarbons
by Ayotamuno, M.J. & Okparanma, R.N. & Nweneka, E.K. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 944-957 Optimal configuration of a class of endoreversible heat-engines for maximum power-output with linear phenomenological heat-transfer law
by Li, Jun & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 958-970 Prolonging the lives of buried crude-oil and natural-gas pipelines by cathodic protection
by Lilly, M.T. & Ihekwoaba, S.C. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 971-983 Performance of a solar ejector cooling-system in the southern region of Turkey
by Ersoy, H. Kursad & Yalcin, Sakir & Yapici, Rafet & Ozgoren, Muammer
2007, Volume 84, Issue 6
- 579-598 Renewable-energy clusters for remote communities
by Underwood, C.P. & Ramachandran, J. & Giddings, R.D. & Alwan, Z.
- 599-607 Quasi-isotropic laminated phase-change material system
by Darkwa, K.
- 608-622 An approach for estimating the carbon emissions associated with office lighting with a daylight contribution
by Jenkins, David & Newborough, Marcus
- 623-645 Clear-sky classification procedures and models using a world-wide data-base
by Younes, S. & Muneer, T.
- 646-663 Optimization of biogas production from olive-oil mill wastewater, by codigesting with diluted poultry-manure
by Gelegenis, John & Georgakakis, Dimitris & Angelidaki, Irini & Christopoulou, Nicholetta & Goumenaki, Maria
- 664-670 Municipal solid-waste in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
by Igoni, A.H. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
2007, Volume 84, Issue 5
- 477-491 Simple model for the generation of daily global solar-radiation data in Turkey
by Bulut, Hüsamettin & Büyükalaca, Orhan
- 492-504 Future demand for electricity in Nigeria
by Ibitoye, F.I. & Adenikinju, A.
- 505-511 Optimization of constructal economics for volume-to-point transport
by Zhou, Shengbing & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 512-525 Power, efficiency, entropy-generation rate and ecological optimization for a class of generalized irreversible universal heat-engine cycles
by Chen, Lingen & Zhang, Wanli & Sun, Fengrui
- 526-541 Conceptual design of hybrid scooter transmissions with planetary gear-trains
by Sheu, Kuen-Bao
- 542-552 Seasonal autoregressive modelling of water and fuel consumptions in buildings
by Lowry, Gordon & Bianeyin, Felix U. & Shah, Nirav
- 553-564 Application of closed-loop oscillating heat-pipe with check valves (CLOHP/CV) air-preheater for reduced relative-humidity in drying systems
by Meena, P. & Rittidech, S. & Poomsa-ad, N.