Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 87, Issue 4
- 1288-1294 Motion characteristic of a free piston linear engine
by Xiao, Jin & Li, Qingfeng & Huang, Zhen
- 1295-1306 Exergy analysis of micro-organic Rankine power cycles for a small scale solar driven reverse osmosis desalination system
by Tchanche, B.F. & Lambrinos, Gr. & Frangoudakis, A. & Papadakis, G.
- 1307-1316 The influence of water and steam injection on the performance of a recuperated cycle microturbine for combined heat and power application
by Lee, Jong Jun & Jeon, Mu Sung & Kim, Tong Seop
- 1317-1324 Parametric optimization design for supercritical CO2 power cycle using genetic algorithm and artificial neural network
by Wang, Jiangfeng & Sun, Zhixin & Dai, Yiping & Ma, Shaolin
- 1325-1335 Optimization of capacity and operation for CCHP system by genetic algorithm
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa
- 1336-1341 Turbine startup methods for externally fired micro gas turbine (EFMGT) system using biomass fuels
by Al-attab, K.A. & Zainal, Z.A.
- 1342-1348 Prototype testing and analysis of a novel internal combustion linear generator integrated power system
by Xu, Zhaoping & Chang, Siqin
- 1349-1357 Parametric study and optimization of a transcritical power cycle using a low temperature source
by Cayer, Emmanuel & Galanis, Nicolas & Nesreddine, Hakim
- 1358-1365 Study of diesel engine performance and emissions during a Transient Cycle applying an engine mapping-based methodology
by Giakoumis, E.G. & Alafouzos, A.I.
- 1366-1375 Novel biometric flow slab design for improvement of PEMFC performance
by Wang, Chin-Tsan & Hu, Yuh-Chung & Zheng, Pei-Lun
- 1376-1385 Modelling and simulation of the utilization of a PEM fuel cell in the rural sector of Venezuela
by Contreras, Alfonso & Posso, Fausto & Guervos, Esther
- 1386-1399 Effect of the prominent catalyst layer surface on reactant gas transport and cell performance at the cathodic side of a PEMFC
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen
- 1400-1409 Increasing the efficiency of a portable PEM fuel cell by altering the cathode channel geometry: A numerical and experimental study
by Henriques, T. & César, B. & Branco, P.J. Costa
- 1410-1417 Experimental investigation of dynamic performance and transient responses of a kW-class PEM fuel cell stack under various load changes
by Tang, Yong & Yuan, Wei & Pan, Minqiang & Li, Zongtao & Chen, Guoqing & Li, Yong
- 1418-1426 Control of ash related problems in a large scale tangentially fired boiler using CFD modelling
by Vuthaluru, Hari Babu & Vuthaluru, Rupa
- 1427-1432 Application of spray combustion simulation in DI diesel engine
by Dhuchakallaya, I. & Watkins, A.P.
- 1433-1440 Investigation of the structural and reactants properties on the thermal characteristics of a premixed porous burner
by Akbari, M.H. & Riahi, P.
- 1441-1452 Combustion of syngas in a pressurized microturbine-like combustor: Experimental results
by Delattin, Frank & Lorenzo, Giovanni Di & Rizzo, Sergio & Bram, Svend & Ruyck, Jacques De
- 1453-1458 A study on the activity of CaO-based sorbents for capturing CO2 in clean energy processes
by Wang, Jinsheng & Manovic, Vasilije & Wu, Yinghai & Anthony, Edward J.
- 1459-1459 Discussion on "Enhancement of combined heat and power economic dispatch using self adaptive real-coded genetic algorithm, by P. Subbaraj et al., Applied Energy 86 (2009) 915-921."
by Hosseini, Seyyed Soheil Sadat & Gandomi, Amir Hossein
2010, Volume 87, Issue 3
- 723-731 A survey of the electricity consumption-growth literature
by Payne, James E.
- 732-742 Biology and genetic improvement of Jatropha curcas L.: A review
by Divakara, B.N. & Upadhyaya, H.D. & Wani, S.P. & Gowda, C.L. Laxmipathi
- 743-748 Synthesis of biodiesel from vegetable oil with methanol catalyzed by Li-doped magnesium oxide catalysts
by Wen, Zhenzhong & Yu, Xinhai & Tu, Shan-Tung & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 749-755 Technological change of the energy innovation system: From oil-based to bio-based energy
by Wonglimpiyarat, Jarunee
- 756-761 Application of sweet sorghum for biodiesel production by heterotrophic microalga Chlorella protothecoides
by Gao, Chunfang & Zhai, Yan & Ding, Yi & Wu, Qingyu
- 762-768 Design, development and testing of hand-operated decorticator for Jatropha fruit
by Pradhan, R.C. & Naik, S.N. & Bhatnagar, N. & Vijay, V.K.
- 769-778 Biodiesel, emulsified biodiesel and dimethyl ether as pilot fuels for natural gas fuelled engines
by Namasivayam, A.M. & Korakianitis, T. & Crookes, R.J. & Bob-Manuel, K.D.H. & Olsen, J.
- 779-785 Okra (Hibiscus esculentus) seed oil for biodiesel production
by Anwar, Farooq & Rashid, Umer & Ashraf, Muhammad & Nadeem, Muhammad
- 786-790 Performance and emission evaluation of a CI engine fueled with preheated raw rapeseed oil (RRO)-diesel blends
by Hazar, Hanbey & Aydin, Hüseyin
- 791-798 High temperature steam-only gasification of woody biomass
by Umeki, Kentaro & Yamamoto, Kouichi & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 799-805 An analysis of light-pipe system via full-scale measurements
by Li, Danny H.W. & Tsang, Ernest K.W. & Cheung, K.L. & Tam, C.O.
- 806-813 Calculating indoor natural illuminance in overcast sky conditions
by De Rosa, A. & Ferraro, V. & Kaliakatsos, D. & Marinelli, V.
- 814-823 Photovoltaic field emulation including dynamic and partial shadow conditions
by Di Piazza, Maria Carmela & Vitale, Gianpaolo
- 824-835 Experimental investigation and performance analysis on a solar adsorption cooling system with/without heat storage
by Zhai, X.Q. & Wang, R.Z.
- 836-842 Solar irradiation in diffusely enclosures with partitions
by Miguel, A.F. & Silva, A.
- 843-855 A methodology to generate statistically dependent wind speed scenarios
by Morales, J.M. & Mínguez, R. & Conejo, A.J.
- 856-865 Uncertainty analysis of wind energy potential assessment
by Kwon, Soon-Duck
- 866-883 Thermal comfort in naturally ventilated apartments in summer: Findings from a field study in Hyderabad, India
by Indraganti, Madhavi
- 884-893 Estimation of wind velocity over a complex terrain using the Generalized Mapping Regressor
by Beccali, M. & Cirrincione, G. & Marvuglia, A. & Serporta, C.
- 894-900 Computation of surface radiation and natural convection in a heated horticultural greenhouse
by Mezrhab, Ahmed & Elfarh, Larbi & Naji, Hassan & Lemonnier, D.
- 901-909 Cooling output optimization of an air handling unit
by Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang
- 910-924 Development and evaluation of optimization-based air economizer strategies
by Seem, J.E. & House, J.M.
- 925-933 A data-driven approach for steam load prediction in buildings
by Kusiak, Andrew & Li, Mingyang & Zhang, Zijun
- 934-942 The application of artificial neural networks to mapping of wind speed profile for energy application in Nigeria
by Fadare, D.A.
- 943-956 Scope-Oriented Thermoeconomic analysis of energy systems. Part I: Looking for a non-postulated cost accounting for the dissipative devices of a vapour compression chiller. Is it feasible?
by Piacentino, Antonio & Cardona, Fabio
- 957-970 Scope Oriented Thermoeconomic analysis of energy systems. Part II: Formation Structure of Optimality for robust design
by Piacentino, Antonio & Cardona, Ennio
- 971-981 Congestion management enhancing transient stability of power systems
by Esmaili, Masoud & Shayanfar, Heidar Ali & Amjady, Nima
- 982-987 Carbon Emissions Pinch Analysis (CEPA) for emissions reduction in the New Zealand electricity sector
by Atkins, Martin J. & Morrison, Andrew S. & Walmsley, Michael R.W.
- 988-1000 A long-term view of worldwide fossil fuel prices
by Shafiee, Shahriar & Topal, Erkan
- 1001-1014 A MILP model for integrated plan and evaluation of distributed energy systems
by Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun
- 1015-1022 Occupants' adaptive responses and perception of thermal environment in naturally conditioned university classrooms
by Yao, Runming & Liu, Jing & Li, Baizhan
- 1023-1032 Modeling of transient hydrogen permeation process across a palladium membrane
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chiu, I-Han
- 1033-1047 A two-stage inexact-stochastic programming model for planning carbon dioxide emission trading under uncertainty
by Chen, W.T. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Chen, X. & Li, Y.F.
- 1048-1053 Feasibility of hydraulic power recovery from waste energy in bio-gas scrubbing processes
by Bansal, Pradeep & Marshall, Nick
- 1054-1057 A note on the long-run elasticities from the energy consumption-GDP relationship
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Popp, Stephan
2010, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 365-379 A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology
by Chow, T.T.
- 380-389 Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems
by Zhou, Wei & Lou, Chengzhi & Li, Zhongshi & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing
- 390-397 Review of seasonal heat storage in large basins: Water tanks and gravel-water pits
by Novo, Amaya V. & Bayon, Joseba R. & Castro-Fresno, Daniel & Rodriguez-Hernandez, Jorge
- 398-409 Tidal energy update 2009
by O Rourke, Fergal & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony
- 410-416 Influence of reflectance from flat aluminum concentrators on energy efficiency of PV/Thermal collector
by Kostic, Ljiljana T. & Pavlovic, Tomislav M. & Pavlovic, Zoran T.
- 417-426 Optimizing the energy and exergy of building integrated photovoltaic thermal (BIPVT) systems under cold climatic conditions
by Agrawal, Basant & Tiwari, G.N.
- 427-435 Photovoltaic systems: A cost competitive option to supply energy to off-grid agricultural communities in arid regions
by Qoaider, Louy & Steinbrecht, Dieter
- 436-441 The 3-dimensional dye-sensitized solar cell and module based on all titanium substrates
by Liu, Yong & Wang, Hai & Shen, Hui & Chen, Wei
- 442-451 Numerical method for the extraction of photovoltaic module double-diode model parameters through cluster analysis
by Sandrolini, L. & Artioli, M. & Reggiani, U.
- 452-462 A parabolic dish/AMTEC solar thermal power system and its performance evaluation
by Wu, Shuang-Ying & Xiao, Lan & Cao, Yiding & Li, You-Rong
- 463-470 A parabolic solar cooker with automatic two axes sun tracking system
by Al-Soud, Mohammed S. & Abdallah, Essam & Akayleh, Ali & Abdallah, Salah & Hrayshat, Eyad S.
- 471-477 A truncated pyramid non-tracking type multipurpose domestic solar cooker/hot water system
by Kumar, Naveen & Chavda, Tilak & Mistry, H.N.
- 478-486 Development and construction of the novel solar thermal desiccant cooling system incorporating hot water production
by Enteria, Napoleon & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Satake, Akira & Mochida, Akashi & Takaki, Rie & Yoshie, Ryuichiro & Baba, Seizo
- 487-495 Feasibility study for a standalone solar-wind-based hybrid energy system for application in Ethiopia
by Bekele, Getachew & Palm, Björn
- 496-503 Fuzzy TOPSIS approach for assessing thermal-energy storage in concentrated solar power (CSP) systems
by Cavallaro, Fausto
- 504-513 Experimental and numerical studies of the pressure drop in ceramic foams for volumetric solar receiver applications
by Wu, Zhiyong & Caliot, Cyril & Bai, Fengwu & Flamant, Gilles & Wang, Zhifeng & Zhang, Jinsong & Tian, Chong
- 514-523 Single basin double slope solar still with minimum basin depth and energy storing materials
by Kalidasa Murugavel, K. & Sivakumar, S. & Riaz Ahamed, J. & Chockalingam, Kn.K.S.K. & Srithar, K.
- 524-540 Maximization of primary energy savings of solar heating and cooling systems by transient simulations and computer design of experiments
by Calise, F. & Palombo, A. & Vanoli, L.
- 541-550 Thermal performance of linear Fresnel reflecting solar concentrator with trapezoidal cavity absorbers
by Singh, Panna Lal & Sarviya, R.M. & Bhagoria, J.L.
- 551-557 Artificial neural networks for energy analysis of office buildings with daylighting
by Wong, S.L. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Lam, Tony N.T.
- 558-567 An analysis of energy-efficient light fittings and lighting controls
by Li, Danny H.W. & Cheung, K.L. & Wong, S.L. & Lam, Tony N.T.
- 568-576 Global, direct and diffuse solar radiation on horizontal and tilted surfaces in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
by El-Sebaii, A.A. & Al-Hazmi, F.S. & Al-Ghamdi, A.A. & Yaghmour, S.J.
- 577-586 Wind energy potential assessment in Naxos Island, Greece
by Fyrippis, Ioannis & Axaopoulos, Petros J. & Panayiotou, Gregoris
- 587-591 A simplified analytical approach for evaluation of the optimal ratio of pressure drop across the turbine in solar chimney power plants
by Nizetic, S. & Klarin, B.
- 592-598 Size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage using simulated annealing
by Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Y.
- 599-607 A case study for influence of building thermal insulation on cooling load and air-conditioning system in the hot and humid regions
by Aktacir, Mehmet Azmi & Büyükalaca, Orhan & YIlmaz, Tuncay
- 608-612 Long-term trends of heat stress and energy use implications in subtropical climates
by Lam, Joseph C. & Wan, Kevin K.W. & Wong, S.L. & Lam, Tony N.T.
- 613-619 A simple method for the estimation of thermal insulation thickness
by Bahadori, Alireza & Vuthaluru, Hari B.
- 620-628 Experimental assessment of heat storage properties and heat transfer characteristics of a phase change material slurry for air conditioning applications
by Diaconu, Bogdan M. & Varga, Szabolcs & Oliveira, Armando C.
- 629-642 Beyond the EPBD: The low energy residential settlement Borgo Solare
by Aste, Niccolò & Adhikari, R.S. & Buzzetti, Michela
- 643-649 Modeling and application of direct-expansion solar-assisted heat pump for water heating in subtropical Hong Kong
by Chow, T.T. & Pei, G. & Fong, K.F. & Lin, Z. & Chan, A.L.S. & He, M.
- 650-660 Novel heating and cooling concept employing rainwater cisterns and thermo-active building systems for a residential building
by Kalz, Doreen E. & Wienold, Jan & Fischer, Martin & Cali, Davide
- 661-672 Thermal performance evaluation of a low-cost housing prototype made with plywood panels in Southern Brazil
by Krüger, E.L. & Laroca, C.
- 673-680 Operational energy in the life cycle of residential dwellings: The experience of Spain and Colombia
by Ortiz, Oscar & Castells, Francesc & Sonnemann, Guido
- 681-690 Annual variations of temperature in a sample of UK dwellings
by Yohanis, Yigzaw Goshu & Mondol, Jayanta Deb
- 691-702 Preliminary assessment of the Louisiana Home Energy Rebate Offer program using IPMVP guidelines
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 703-709 Shower water heat recovery in high-rise residential buildings of Hong Kong
by Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W. & Guan, Y.
- 710-720 Application of improved grey relational projection method to evaluate sustainable building envelope performance
by Zheng, Guozhong & Jing, Youyin & Huang, Hongxia & Gao, Yuefen
2010, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-15 Electrolysers as a load management mechanism for power systems with wind power and zero-carbon thermal power plant
by Troncoso, E. & Newborough, M.
- 16-27 Vertical-borehole ground-coupled heat pumps: A review of models and systems
by Yang, H. & Cui, P. & Fang, Z.
- 28-37 Economic feasibility for acquisition of efficient refrigerators in Brazil
by Cardoso, Rafael Balbino & Nogueira, Luiz Augusto Horta & Haddad, Jamil
- 38-46 Biodiesel production by microalgal biotechnology
by Huang, GuanHua & Chen, Feng & Wei, Dong & Zhang, XueWu & Chen, Gu
- 47-57 Crop residues as raw materials for biorefinery systems - A LCA case study
by Cherubini, Francesco & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 58-67 A Life Cycle Analysis on a Bio-DME production system considering the species of biomass feedstock in Japan and Papua New Guinea
by Higo, Masashi & Dowaki, Kiyoshi
- 68-75 Location of a biomass based methanol production plant: A dynamic problem in northern Sweden
by Leduc, S. & Lundgren, J. & Franklin, O. & Dotzauer, E.
- 76-83 Bioethanol development in China and the potential impacts on its agricultural economy
by Qiu, Huanguang & Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Yuhua & Zhang, Yahui & Zhang, Yanli
- 84-95 A thermoeconomic analysis of biomass energy for trigeneration
by Lian, Z.T. & Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K.
- 96-100 Comparative study of bio-ethanol production from mahula (Madhuca latifolia L.) flowers by Saccharomyces cerevisiae cells immobilized in agar agar and Ca-alginate matrices
by Behera, Shuvashish & Kar, Shaktimay & Mohanty, Rama Chandra & Ray, Ramesh Chandra
- 101-108 Pyrolysis and gasification of food waste: Syngas characteristics and char gasification kinetics
by Ahmed, I.I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 109-114 Preliminary evaluation of organosolv pre-treatment of sugar cane bagasse for glucose production: Application of 23 experimental design
by Mesa, Leyanis & González, Erenio & Ruiz, Encarnación & Romero, Inmaculada & Cara, Cristóbal & Felissia, Fernando & Castro, Eulogio
- 115-121 The effect of adding dimethyl carbonate (DMC) and ethanol to unleaded gasoline on exhaust emission
by Wen, Lan-bin & Xin, Chen-Ying & Yang, Shyue-Cheng
- 122-127 Production of diesel-like fuel from waste engine oil by pyrolitic distillation
by Arpa, Orhan & Yumrutas, Recep & Demirbas, Ayhan
- 128-133 Potential alternatives of heat and power technology application using rice straw in Thailand
by Suramaythangkoor, Tritib & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- 134-140 Cotton methyl ester usage in a diesel engine equipped with insulated combustion chamber
by Hazar, Hanbey
- 141-148 Characteristics of co-combustion and kinetic study on hydrothermally treated municipal solid waste with different rank coals: A thermogravimetric analysis
by Muthuraman, Marisamy & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 149-155 Pyrolysis pretreatment of biomass for entrained-flow gasification
by Xiao, Ruirui & Chen, Xueli & Wang, Fuchen & Yu, Guangsuo
- 156-159 Fatty acid methyl ester synthesis catalyzed by solid superacid catalyst /ZrO2-TiO2/La3+
by Li, Yan & Zhang, Xiao-Dong & Sun, Li & Zhang, Jie & Xu, Hai-Peng
- 160-167 Coal consumption and economic growth revisited
by Wolde-Rufael, Yemane
- 168-177 Defining limits: Energy constrained economic growth
by Nel, Willem P. & van Zyl, Gerhardus
- 178-184 The oil stock fluctuations in the United States
by Hayat, Aziz & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 185-190 Factors impacting district heating companies' decision to provide small house customers with heat
by Lygnerud, Kristina & Peltola-Ojala, Päivi
- 191-196 Economical analysis and relation between energy inputs and yield of greenhouse cucumber production in Iran
by Mohammadi, Ali & Omid, Mahmoud
- 197-204 Aggregate electricity demand in South Africa: Conditional forecasts to 2030
by Inglesi, Roula
- 205-210 Greenhouse gas emission factor development for coal-fired power plants in Korea
by Jeon, Eui-Chan & Myeong, Soojeong & Sa, Jae-Whan & Kim, Jinsu & Jeong, Jae-Hak
- 211-219 Natural gas demand in Turkey
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 220-228 Quantitative assessment of energy conservation due to public awareness campaigns using neural networks
by Mahmoud, Mohamed A. & Alajmi, Ali F.
- 229-235 Socio-psychological impacts of the introduction of energy technologies: Change in environmental behavior of households with photovoltaic systems
by Hondo, Hiroki & Baba, Kenshi
- 236-242 GISELA - GIS-based evaluation of land use and agriculture market analysis under global warming
by Mori, Shunsuke & Kato, Masahiro & Ido, Takahumi
- 243-250 Demand response modeling considering Interruptible/Curtailable loads and capacity market programs
by Aalami, H.A. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Yousefi, G.R.
- 251-258 A paper on the unsettled question of Turkish electricity market: Balancing and settlement system (Part I)
by Erdogdu, Erkan
- 259-267 A model for simulation and optimal energy management of Telecom switching plants
by Sorrentino, Marco & Rizzo, Gianfranco & Genova, Fernando & Gaspardone, Marco
- 268-274 Modeling and estimation of the natural gas consumption for residential and commercial sectors in Iran
by Forouzanfar, Mehdi & Doustmohammadi, Ali & Menhaj, M. Bagher & Hasanzadeh, Samira
- 275-283 Economic and environmental assessment on the energetic valorization of organic material for a municipality in Quebec, Canada
by Morin, Philippe & Marcos, Bernard & Moresoli, Christine & Laflamme, Claude B.
- 284-297 The impact of Hurricanes Gustav and Ike on offshore oil and gas production in the Gulf of Mexico
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Yu, Yunke
- 298-309 Assessment of hydropower potential using GIS and hydrological modeling technique in Kopili River basin in Assam (India)
by Kusre, B.C. & Baruah, D.C. & Bordoloi, P.K. & Patra, S.C.
- 310-319 Multicriteria analysis to evaluate the energetic reuse of riparian vegetation
by Recchia, Lucia & Cini, Enrico & Corsi, Stefano
- 320-326 Long term electric load forecasting based on particle swarm optimization
by AlRashidi, M.R. & EL-Naggar, K.M.
- 327-339 A new fuzzy adaptive hybrid particle swarm optimization algorithm for non-linear, non-smooth and non-convex economic dispatch problem
by Niknam, Taher
- 340-348 GA-based design-point performance adaptation and its comparison with ICM-based approach
by Li, Y.G. & Pilidis, P.
- 349-355 Prediction of torque and specific fuel consumption of a gasoline engine by using artificial neural networks
by Kara Togun, Necla & Baysec, Sedat
- 356-361 Modelling the impact of oil prices on Vietnam's stock prices
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
2009, Volume 86, Issue Supplement 1
- S11-S20 The development of biofuels in Asia
by Zhou, Adrian & Thomson, Elspeth
- S21-S29 The social and environmental impacts of biofuels in Asia: An overview
by Phalan, Ben
- S30-S36 Biofuels and resource use efficiency in developing Asia: Back to basics
by Prabhakar, S.V.R.K. & Elder, Mark
- S37-S46 Biofuels and the Greater Mekong Subregion: Assessing the impact on prices, production and trade
by Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Qiu, Huanguang & Rozelle, Scott & Sombilla, Mercy A.
- S47-S57 Energy for rural India
by Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- S58-S68 Biofuels production for smallholder producers in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
by Malik, Urooj S. & Ahmed, Mahfuz & Sombilla, Mercedita A. & Cueno, Sarah L.
- S69-S76 Biofuel initiatives in Japan: Strategies, policies, and future potential
by Matsumoto, Naoko & Sano, Daisuke & Elder, Mark
- S77-S85 Estimation of un-used land potential for biofuels development in (the) People's Republic of China
by Tian, Yishui & Zhao, Lixin & Meng, Haibo & Sun, Liying & Yan, Jinyue
- S86-S94 A dynamic input-output model for nascent bioenergy supply chains
by Cruz Jr., Jose B. & Tan, Raymond R. & Culaba, Alvin B. & Ballacillo, Jo-Anne
- S95-S99 Cassava, a potential biofuel crop in (the) People's Republic of China
by Jansson, Christer & Westerbergh, Anna & Zhang, Jiaming & Hu, Xinwen & Sun, Chuanxin
- S100-S107 The future of sugar cane in (the) People's Republic of China and India - Supply constraints and expansion potential
by Kostka, Genia & Polzin, Christine & Scharrer, Jenny
- S108-S117 Political, economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: A review
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- S118-S124 Can biofuel crops alleviate tribal poverty in India's drylands?
by Agoramoorthy, Govindasamy & Hsu, Minna J. & Chaudhary, Sunita & Shieh, Po-Chuen
- S125-S131 Optimizing biodiesel production in India
by Leduc, Sylvain & Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Dotzauer, Erik & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael
- S132-S139 Fossil energy savings potential of sugar cane bio-energy systems
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- S140-S150 Woody biomass and bioenergy potentials in Southeast Asia between 1990 and 2020
by Sasaki, Nophea & Knorr, Wolfgang & Foster, David R. & Etoh, Hiroko & Ninomiya, Hiroshi & Chay, Sengtha & Kim, Sophanarith & Sun, Sengxi
- S151-S161 Biorefineries for biofuel upgrading: A critical review
by Fatih Demirbas, M.
- S162-S169 Ethanol production in (the) People's Republic of China: Potential and technologies
by Li, Shi-Zhong & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- S170-S177 Impacts of Thai bio-ethanol policy target on land use and greenhouse gas emissions
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- S178-S188 Economic, energy and environmental evaluations of biomass-based fuel ethanol projects based on life cycle assessment and simulation
by Yu, Suiran & Tao, Jing
- S189-S196 Life cycle assessment of palm biodiesel: Revealing facts and benefits for sustainability
by Yee, Kian Fei & Tan, Kok Tat & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat Teong
- S197-S208 Energy consumption and GHG emissions of six biofuel pathways by LCA in (the) People's Republic of China
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan & Guo, Qingfang
- S209-S214 Full chain energy analysis of biodiesel production from palm oil in Thailand
by Pleanjai, Somporn & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- S215-S221 Bio-methanol potential in Indonesia: Forest biomass as a source of bio-energy that reduces carbon emissions
by Suntana, Asep S. & Vogt, Kristiina A. & Turnblom, Eric C. & Upadhye, Ravi
- S222-S232 A strategy for introducing modern bioenergy into developing Asia to avoid dangerous climate change
by Takeshita, Takayuki
- S233-S237 Mechanisms of the stimulatory effects of rhamnolipid biosurfactant on rice straw hydrolysis
by Zhang, Qiuzhuo & He, Guofu & Wang, Juan & Cai, Weimin & Xu, Yatong
2009, Volume 86, Issue 12
- 2531-2539 Will energy regulations in the Gulf States make buildings more comfortable - A scoping study of residential buildings
by Radhi, Hassan & Eltrapolsi, Ali & Sharples, Stephen
- 2540-2549 Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme
by Cho, Heejin & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio & Chamra, Louay M.
- 2550-2559 Economic evaluation of energy saving measures in a common type of Greek building
by Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Chletsis, Alexandros
- 2560-2565 Comprehensive exergy analysis of a ground-source heat pump system for both building heating and cooling modes
by Bi, Yuehong & Wang, Xinhong & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Hua & Chen, Lingen
- 2566-2573 Application of nanofluids in heating buildings and reducing pollution
by Kulkarni, Devdatta P. & Das, Debendra K. & Vajjha, Ravikanth S.
- 2574-2582 Evaluation of mass absorption in LiBr flat-fan sheets
by Palacios, E. & Izquierdo, M. & Marcos, J.D. & Lizarte, R.
- 2583-2591 Performance analysis of a solar photovoltaic operated domestic refrigerator
by Modi, Anish & Chaudhuri, Anirban & Vijay, Bhavesh & Mathur, Jyotirmay
- 2592-2597 Exergy analysis of integrated photovoltaic thermal solar water heater under constant flow rate and constant collection temperature modes
by Tiwari, Arvind & Dubey, Swapnil & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S. & Anwar, S.I.
- 2598-2603 Performance of heat pumps charged with R170/R290 mixture
by Park, Ki-Jung & Jung, Dongsoo
- 2604-2614 Numerical simulation of three-dimensional flow dynamics in a hot water storage tank
by Ievers, Simon & Lin, Wenxian
- 2615-2625 Energy metrics analysis of hybrid - photovoltaic (PV) modules
by Tiwari, Arvind & Barnwal, P. & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S.
- 2626-2634 Characteristics of cardboard and paper gasification with CO2
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 2635-2643 Lean flammability limits for stable performance with a porous burner
by Akbari, M.H. & Riahi, P. & Roohi, R.
- 2644-2650 Experimental study on Egyptian biomass combustion in circulating fluidized bed
by Youssef, Mahmoud A. & Wahid, Seddik S. & Mohamed, Maher A. & Askalany, Ahmed A.
- 2651-2660 Measurement of meteorological data based on wireless data acquisition system monitoring
by Benghanem, M.
- 2661-2670 Heat transfer characteristics of microencapsulated phase change material slurry in laminar flow under constant heat flux
by Zeng, Ruolang & Wang, Xin & Chen, Binjiao & Zhang, Yinping & Niu, Jianlei & Wang, Xichun & Di, Hongfa
- 2671-2680 Energy management algorithm for an optimum control of a photovoltaic water pumping system
by Sallem, Souhir & Chaabene, Maher & Kamoun, M.B.A.
- 2681-2689 Scenarios for remote gas production
by Tangen, Grethe & Mølnvik, Mona J.
- 2690-2703 Application of design space methodology for optimum sizing of wind-battery systems
by Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu
- 2704-2720 Thermal performance of packed bed thermal energy storage units using multiple granular phase change composites
by Rady, Mohamed
- 2721-2730 Diagnosis methodology for the turbocharger groups installed on a 1Â MW internal combustion engine
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F.
- 2731-2739 Evaluation of electricity generation and energy cost of wind energy conversion systems (WECSs) in Central Turkey
by Gökçek, Murat & Genç, Mustafa Serdar
- 2740-2749 Modelling fuel demand for different socio-economic groups
by Wadud, Zia & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B.
- 2750-2759 A new approach for enhancing performance of a gas turbine (case study: Khangiran refinery)
by Farzaneh-Gord, Mahmood & Deymi-Dashtebayaz, Mahdi
- 2760-2770 Impacts of equations of state (EOS) and impurities on the volume calculation of CO2 mixtures in the applications of CO2 capture and storage (CCS) processes
by Li, H. & Yan, J.
- 2771-2775 A panel data analysis of the determinants of oil consumption: The case of Australia
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Wong, Philip
2009, Volume 86, Issue 11
- 2273-2282 Recent trends in global production and utilization of bio-ethanol fuel
by Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva
- 2283-2297 Catalysis for NOx abatement
by Roy, Sounak & Hegde, M.S. & Madras, Giridhar
- 2298-2307 Integrating a full carbon capture scheme onto a 450Â MWe NGCC electric power generation hub for offshore operations: Presenting the Sevan GTW concept
by Hetland, Jens & Kvamsdal, Hanne Marie & Haugen, Geir & Major, Fredrik & Kårstad, Vemund & Tjellander, Göran
- 2308-2316 Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market
by Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas
- 2317-2326 Performance evaluation of a tri-generation system with simulation and experiment
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Chaer, I. & Suguartha, N.
- 2327-2334 Increased use of district heating in industrial processes - Impacts on heat load duration
by Difs, Kristina & Danestig, Maria & Trygg, Louise
- 2335-2343 Applying a non-intrusive energy-management system to economic dispatch for a cogeneration system and power utility
by Chang, Hsueh-Hsien & Yang, Hong-Tzer
- 2344-2350 Emission operational strategy for combined cooling, heating, and power systems
by Fumo, Nelson & Mago, Pedro J. & Chamra, Louay M.
- 2351-2358 Optimizing CO2 avoided cost by means of repowering
by Escosa, Jesús M. & Romeo, Luis M.
- 2359-2372 Cofiring coal and dairy biomass in a 29Â kWt furnace
by Lawrence, Ben & Annamalai, Kalyan & Sweeten, John M. & Heflin, Kevin
- 2373-2380 Heat rejection pressure optimization for a carbon dioxide split system: An experimental study
by Aprea, Ciro & Maiorino, Angelo
- 2381-2385 Studies of the effect of retorting factors on the yield of shale oil for a new comprehensive utilization technology of oil shale
by Han, X.X. & Jiang, X.M. & Cui, Z.G.