Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2010, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 340-348 GA-based design-point performance adaptation and its comparison with ICM-based approach
by Li, Y.G. & Pilidis, P.
- 349-355 Prediction of torque and specific fuel consumption of a gasoline engine by using artificial neural networks
by Kara Togun, Necla & Baysec, Sedat
- 356-361 Modelling the impact of oil prices on Vietnam's stock prices
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema
2009, Volume 86, Issue Supplement 1
- S11-S20 The development of biofuels in Asia
by Zhou, Adrian & Thomson, Elspeth
- S21-S29 The social and environmental impacts of biofuels in Asia: An overview
by Phalan, Ben
- S30-S36 Biofuels and resource use efficiency in developing Asia: Back to basics
by Prabhakar, S.V.R.K. & Elder, Mark
- S37-S46 Biofuels and the Greater Mekong Subregion: Assessing the impact on prices, production and trade
by Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Qiu, Huanguang & Rozelle, Scott & Sombilla, Mercy A.
- S47-S57 Energy for rural India
by Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C.
- S58-S68 Biofuels production for smallholder producers in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
by Malik, Urooj S. & Ahmed, Mahfuz & Sombilla, Mercedita A. & Cueno, Sarah L.
- S69-S76 Biofuel initiatives in Japan: Strategies, policies, and future potential
by Matsumoto, Naoko & Sano, Daisuke & Elder, Mark
- S77-S85 Estimation of un-used land potential for biofuels development in (the) People's Republic of China
by Tian, Yishui & Zhao, Lixin & Meng, Haibo & Sun, Liying & Yan, Jinyue
- S86-S94 A dynamic input-output model for nascent bioenergy supply chains
by Cruz Jr., Jose B. & Tan, Raymond R. & Culaba, Alvin B. & Ballacillo, Jo-Anne
- S95-S99 Cassava, a potential biofuel crop in (the) People's Republic of China
by Jansson, Christer & Westerbergh, Anna & Zhang, Jiaming & Hu, Xinwen & Sun, Chuanxin
- S100-S107 The future of sugar cane in (the) People's Republic of China and India - Supply constraints and expansion potential
by Kostka, Genia & Polzin, Christine & Scharrer, Jenny
- S108-S117 Political, economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: A review
by Demirbas, Ayhan
- S118-S124 Can biofuel crops alleviate tribal poverty in India's drylands?
by Agoramoorthy, Govindasamy & Hsu, Minna J. & Chaudhary, Sunita & Shieh, Po-Chuen
- S125-S131 Optimizing biodiesel production in India
by Leduc, Sylvain & Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Dotzauer, Erik & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael
- S132-S139 Fossil energy savings potential of sugar cane bio-energy systems
by Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- S140-S150 Woody biomass and bioenergy potentials in Southeast Asia between 1990 and 2020
by Sasaki, Nophea & Knorr, Wolfgang & Foster, David R. & Etoh, Hiroko & Ninomiya, Hiroshi & Chay, Sengtha & Kim, Sophanarith & Sun, Sengxi
- S151-S161 Biorefineries for biofuel upgrading: A critical review
by Fatih Demirbas, M.
- S162-S169 Ethanol production in (the) People's Republic of China: Potential and technologies
by Li, Shi-Zhong & Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine
- S170-S177 Impacts of Thai bio-ethanol policy target on land use and greenhouse gas emissions
by Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Sagisaka, Masayuki
- S178-S188 Economic, energy and environmental evaluations of biomass-based fuel ethanol projects based on life cycle assessment and simulation
by Yu, Suiran & Tao, Jing
- S189-S196 Life cycle assessment of palm biodiesel: Revealing facts and benefits for sustainability
by Yee, Kian Fei & Tan, Kok Tat & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat Teong
- S197-S208 Energy consumption and GHG emissions of six biofuel pathways by LCA in (the) People's Republic of China
by Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan & Guo, Qingfang
- S209-S214 Full chain energy analysis of biodiesel production from palm oil in Thailand
by Pleanjai, Somporn & Gheewala, Shabbir H.
- S215-S221 Bio-methanol potential in Indonesia: Forest biomass as a source of bio-energy that reduces carbon emissions
by Suntana, Asep S. & Vogt, Kristiina A. & Turnblom, Eric C. & Upadhye, Ravi
- S222-S232 A strategy for introducing modern bioenergy into developing Asia to avoid dangerous climate change
by Takeshita, Takayuki
- S233-S237 Mechanisms of the stimulatory effects of rhamnolipid biosurfactant on rice straw hydrolysis
by Zhang, Qiuzhuo & He, Guofu & Wang, Juan & Cai, Weimin & Xu, Yatong
2009, Volume 86, Issue 12
- 2531-2539 Will energy regulations in the Gulf States make buildings more comfortable - A scoping study of residential buildings
by Radhi, Hassan & Eltrapolsi, Ali & Sharples, Stephen
- 2540-2549 Evaluation of CCHP systems performance based on operational cost, primary energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission by utilizing an optimal operation scheme
by Cho, Heejin & Mago, Pedro J. & Luck, Rogelio & Chamra, Louay M.
- 2550-2559 Economic evaluation of energy saving measures in a common type of Greek building
by Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Pilavachi, Petros A. & Chletsis, Alexandros
- 2560-2565 Comprehensive exergy analysis of a ground-source heat pump system for both building heating and cooling modes
by Bi, Yuehong & Wang, Xinhong & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Hua & Chen, Lingen
- 2566-2573 Application of nanofluids in heating buildings and reducing pollution
by Kulkarni, Devdatta P. & Das, Debendra K. & Vajjha, Ravikanth S.
- 2574-2582 Evaluation of mass absorption in LiBr flat-fan sheets
by Palacios, E. & Izquierdo, M. & Marcos, J.D. & Lizarte, R.
- 2583-2591 Performance analysis of a solar photovoltaic operated domestic refrigerator
by Modi, Anish & Chaudhuri, Anirban & Vijay, Bhavesh & Mathur, Jyotirmay
- 2592-2597 Exergy analysis of integrated photovoltaic thermal solar water heater under constant flow rate and constant collection temperature modes
by Tiwari, Arvind & Dubey, Swapnil & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S. & Anwar, S.I.
- 2598-2603 Performance of heat pumps charged with R170/R290 mixture
by Park, Ki-Jung & Jung, Dongsoo
- 2604-2614 Numerical simulation of three-dimensional flow dynamics in a hot water storage tank
by Ievers, Simon & Lin, Wenxian
- 2615-2625 Energy metrics analysis of hybrid - photovoltaic (PV) modules
by Tiwari, Arvind & Barnwal, P. & Sandhu, G.S. & Sodha, M.S.
- 2626-2634 Characteristics of cardboard and paper gasification with CO2
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 2635-2643 Lean flammability limits for stable performance with a porous burner
by Akbari, M.H. & Riahi, P. & Roohi, R.
- 2644-2650 Experimental study on Egyptian biomass combustion in circulating fluidized bed
by Youssef, Mahmoud A. & Wahid, Seddik S. & Mohamed, Maher A. & Askalany, Ahmed A.
- 2651-2660 Measurement of meteorological data based on wireless data acquisition system monitoring
by Benghanem, M.
- 2661-2670 Heat transfer characteristics of microencapsulated phase change material slurry in laminar flow under constant heat flux
by Zeng, Ruolang & Wang, Xin & Chen, Binjiao & Zhang, Yinping & Niu, Jianlei & Wang, Xichun & Di, Hongfa
- 2671-2680 Energy management algorithm for an optimum control of a photovoltaic water pumping system
by Sallem, Souhir & Chaabene, Maher & Kamoun, M.B.A.
- 2681-2689 Scenarios for remote gas production
by Tangen, Grethe & Mølnvik, Mona J.
- 2690-2703 Application of design space methodology for optimum sizing of wind-battery systems
by Roy, Anindita & Kedare, Shireesh B. & Bandyopadhyay, Santanu
- 2704-2720 Thermal performance of packed bed thermal energy storage units using multiple granular phase change composites
by Rady, Mohamed
- 2721-2730 Diagnosis methodology for the turbocharger groups installed on a 1Â MW internal combustion engine
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F.
- 2731-2739 Evaluation of electricity generation and energy cost of wind energy conversion systems (WECSs) in Central Turkey
by Gökçek, Murat & Genç, Mustafa Serdar
- 2740-2749 Modelling fuel demand for different socio-economic groups
by Wadud, Zia & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B.
- 2750-2759 A new approach for enhancing performance of a gas turbine (case study: Khangiran refinery)
by Farzaneh-Gord, Mahmood & Deymi-Dashtebayaz, Mahdi
- 2760-2770 Impacts of equations of state (EOS) and impurities on the volume calculation of CO2 mixtures in the applications of CO2 capture and storage (CCS) processes
by Li, H. & Yan, J.
- 2771-2775 A panel data analysis of the determinants of oil consumption: The case of Australia
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Wong, Philip
2009, Volume 86, Issue 11
- 2273-2282 Recent trends in global production and utilization of bio-ethanol fuel
by Balat, Mustafa & Balat, Havva
- 2283-2297 Catalysis for NOx abatement
by Roy, Sounak & Hegde, M.S. & Madras, Giridhar
- 2298-2307 Integrating a full carbon capture scheme onto a 450Â MWe NGCC electric power generation hub for offshore operations: Presenting the Sevan GTW concept
by Hetland, Jens & Kvamsdal, Hanne Marie & Haugen, Geir & Major, Fredrik & Kårstad, Vemund & Tjellander, Göran
- 2308-2316 Feasibility of CHP-plants with thermal stores in the German spot market
by Streckiene, Giedre & Martinaitis, Vytautas & Andersen, Anders N. & Katz, Jonas
- 2317-2326 Performance evaluation of a tri-generation system with simulation and experiment
by Ge, Y.T. & Tassou, S.A. & Chaer, I. & Suguartha, N.
- 2327-2334 Increased use of district heating in industrial processes - Impacts on heat load duration
by Difs, Kristina & Danestig, Maria & Trygg, Louise
- 2335-2343 Applying a non-intrusive energy-management system to economic dispatch for a cogeneration system and power utility
by Chang, Hsueh-Hsien & Yang, Hong-Tzer
- 2344-2350 Emission operational strategy for combined cooling, heating, and power systems
by Fumo, Nelson & Mago, Pedro J. & Chamra, Louay M.
- 2351-2358 Optimizing CO2 avoided cost by means of repowering
by Escosa, Jesús M. & Romeo, Luis M.
- 2359-2372 Cofiring coal and dairy biomass in a 29Â kWt furnace
by Lawrence, Ben & Annamalai, Kalyan & Sweeten, John M. & Heflin, Kevin
- 2373-2380 Heat rejection pressure optimization for a carbon dioxide split system: An experimental study
by Aprea, Ciro & Maiorino, Angelo
- 2381-2385 Studies of the effect of retorting factors on the yield of shale oil for a new comprehensive utilization technology of oil shale
by Han, X.X. & Jiang, X.M. & Cui, Z.G.
- 2386-2393 Experimental study of the energy efficiency of an incinerator for medical waste
by Bujak, J.
- 2394-2400 Feasibility study on power ultrasound for regeneration of silica gel--A potential desiccant used in air-conditioning system
by Yao, Ye & Zhang, Weijiang & Liu, Shiqing
- 2401-2410 Parametric exergy analysis of a tubular Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) stack through finite-volume model
by Calise, F. & Ferruzzi, G. & Vanoli, L.
- 2411-2420 Exergy analysis in a wind speed prognostic model as a wind farm sitting selection tool: A case study in Southern Greece
by Xydis, G. & Koroneos, C. & Loizidou, M.
- 2421-2428 Indoor simulation and testing of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collectors
by Solanki, S.C. & Dubey, Swapnil & Tiwari, Arvind
- 2429-2442 Analysis of a small wind-hydrogen stand-alone hybrid energy system
by Khan, M.J. & Iqbal, M.T.
- 2443-2450 Thermodynamic analysis of the reverse Joule-Brayton cycle heat pump for domestic heating
by White, A.J.
- 2451-2458 Determination of optimum working conditions R22 and R404A refrigerant mixtures in heat-pumps using Taguchi method
by Comakli, K. & Simsek, F. & Comakli, O. & Sahin, B.
- 2459-2465 Enzymatic saccharification of dilute acid pretreated saline crops for fermentable sugar production
by Zheng, Yi & Pan, Zhongli & Zhang, Ruihong & Wang, Donghai
- 2466-2475 Analysis of biogas compression system dynamics
by Morini, Mirko & Pinelli, Michele & Venturini, Mauro
- 2476-2486 Performance optimization of Jatropha biodiesel engine model using Taguchi approach
by Ganapathy, T. & Murugesan, K. & Gakkhar, R.P.
- 2487-2493 Optimization of operating conditions for compressor performance by means of neural network inverse
by Cortés, O. & Urquiza, G. & Hernández, J.A.
- 2494-2506 Numerical simulation of air flow through turbocharger compressors with dual volute design
by Jiao, Kui & Sun, Harold & Li, Xianguo & Wu, Hao & Krivitzky, Eric & Schram, Tim & Larosiliere, Louis M.
- 2507-2519 A model for estimation of daylight factor for skylight: An experimental validation using pyramid shape skylight over vault roof mud-house in New Delhi (India)
by Chel, Arvind & Tiwari, G.N. & Chandra, Avinash
- 2520-2529 A study on optimum insulation thicknesses of external walls in hot summer and cold winter zone of China
by Yu, Jinghua & Yang, Changzhi & Tian, Liwei & Liao, Dan
2009, Volume 86, Issue 10
- 1823-1835 Hydrokinetic energy conversion systems and assessment of horizontal and vertical axis turbines for river and tidal applications: A technology status review
by Khan, M.J. & Bhuyan, G. & Iqbal, M.T. & Quaicoe, J.E.
- 1836-1844 Thin film silicon photovoltaics: Architectural perspectives and technological issues
by Mercaldo, Lucia Vittoria & Addonizio, Maria Luisa & Noce, Marco Della & Veneri, Paola Delli & Scognamiglio, Alessandra & Privato, Carlo
- 1845-1856 A comparison of offshore wind power development in europe and the U.S.: Patterns and drivers of development
by Snyder, Brian & Kaiser, Mark J.
- 1857-1863 Germany's wind energy: The potential for fossil capacity replacement and cost saving
by Weigt, Hannes
- 1864-1872 Evaluation of wind energy potential and electricity generation at six locations in Turkey
by Ucar, Aynur & Balo, Figen
- 1873-1886 Uncertainties in key low carbon power generation technologies - Implication for UK decarbonisation targets
by Kannan, R.
- 1887-1893 Are global warming and economic growth compatible? Evidence from five OPEC countries?
by Sari, Ramazan & Soytas, Ugur
- 1894-1901 The analysis of security cost for different energy sources
by Jun, Eunju & Kim, Wonjoon & Chang, Soon Heung
- 1902-1914 An estimation of energy and GHG emission intensity caused by energy consumption in Korea: An energy IO approach
by Chung, Whan-Sam & Tohno, Susumu & Shim, Sang Yul
- 1915-1924 Environmental impacts of natural gas distribution networks within urban neighborhoods
by Oliver-Solà, Jordi & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan
- 1925-1932 Model for developing an eco-driving strategy of a passenger vehicle based on the least fuel consumption
by Saboohi, Y. & Farzaneh, H.
- 1933-1938 Efficiency assessment of indoor environmental policy for air-conditioned offices in Hong Kong
by Wong, L.T. & Mui, K.W.
- 1939-1948 Energy and exergy analyses of space heating in buildings
by Yildiz, Abdullah & Güngör, Ali
- 1949-1955 Comparison of energy conservation building codes of Iran, Turkey, Germany, China, ISO 9164 and EN 832
by Fayaz, Rima & Kari, Behrouz M.
- 1956-1969 Thermal performance and embodied energy analysis of a passive house - Case study of vault roof mud-house in India
by Chel, Arvind & Tiwari, G.N.
- 1970-1985 Evaluation on energy and thermal performance for residential envelopes in hot summer and cold winter zone of China
by Yu, Jinghua & Yang, Changzhi & Tian, Liwei & Liao, Dan
- 1986-1994 A simplified quadratic expression for the approximate estimation of heating degree-days to any base temperature
by Gelegenis, John J.
- 1995-2004 Life cycle cost analysis of single slope hybrid (PV/T) active solar still
by Kumar, Shiv & Tiwari, G.N.
- 2005-2012 A two-region simulation model of vertical U-tube ground heat exchanger and its experimental verification
by Yang, Weibo & Shi, Mingheng & Liu, Guangyuan & Chen, Zhenqian
- 2013-2018 Analytical optimization of interior PCM for energy storage in a lightweight passive solar room
by Xiao, Wei & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Yinping
- 2019-2029 Heat transfer analysis of lateral perforated fin heat sinks
by Shaeri, M.R. & Yaghoubi, M. & Jafarpur, K.
- 2030-2037 Experimental investigation of the transient thermal performance of a bent heat pipe with grooved surface
by Wang, Junye
- 2038-2046 Experimental assessment of a phase change material for wall building use
by Kuznik, Frédéric & Virgone, Joseph
- 2047-2055 Experimental evaluation of commercial heat exchangers for use as PCM thermal storage systems
by Medrano, M. & Yilmaz, M.O. & Nogués, M. & Martorell, I. & Roca, Joan & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 2056-2064 Heat transfer studies on a GAXAC (generator-absorber-exchange absorption compression) cooler
by Rameshkumar, A. & Udayakumar, M. & Saravanan, R.
- 2065-2070 Predicting the fluid temperature at the exit of the vertical ground heat exchangers
by Michopoulos, [alpha]. & [Kappa]yriakis, [Nu].
- 2071-2078 Output energy of a photovoltaic module mounted on a single-axis tracking system
by Chang, Tian Pau
- 2079-2087 The application of field synergy number in shell-and-tube heat exchanger optimization design
by Guo, Jiangfeng & Xu, Mingtian & Cheng, Lin
- 2088-2095 Conceptual design and system analysis of a poly-generation system for power and olefin production from natural gas
by Qian, Yu & Liu, Jingyao & Huang, Zhixian & Kraslawski, Andrzej & Cui, Jian & Huang, Yinlun
- 2096-2106 Global and local emission impact assessment of distributed cogeneration systems with partial-load models
by Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco
- 2107-2113 Thermal analysis of cylinder head carbon deposits from single cylinder diesel engine fueled by palm oil-diesel fuel emulsions
by Husnawan, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saifullah, M.G.
- 2114-2120 Biodiesel production from inedible animal tallow and an experimental investigation of its use as alternative fuel in a direct injection diesel engine
by Öner, Cengiz & Altun, Sehmus
- 2121-2129 Performance assessment of non-self-regulating controllers in a cogeneration power plant
by Howard, Rachelle & Cooper, Douglas J.
- 2130-2140 Thermoeconomic impact on combined cycle performance of advanced blade cooling systems
by Ghigliazza, Francesco & Traverso, Alberto & Massardo, Aristide Fausto
- 2141-2151 Modeling HCCI combustion: Modification of a multi-zone model and comparison to experimental results at varying boost pressure
by Komninos, N.P.
- 2152-2161 Gas turbine performance prognostic for condition-based maintenance
by Li, Y.G. & Nilkitsaranont, P.
- 2162-2170 Alternative ORC bottoming cycles FOR combined cycle power plants
by Chacartegui, R. & Sánchez, D. & Muñoz, J.M. & Sánchez, T.
- 2171-2182 Study of the effect of contraction of cross-sectional area on flow energy merger in hybrid pneumatic power system
by David Huang, K. & Quang, Khong Vu & Tseng, Kuo-Tung
- 2183-2191 Liquid piston gas compression
by Van de Ven, James D. & Li, Perry Y.
- 2192-2203 A prototype of a fuel cell PEM emulator based on a buck converter
by Marsala, Giuseppe & Pucci, Marcello & Vitale, Gianpaolo & Cirrincione, Maurizio & Miraoui, Abdellatif
- 2204-2212 Liquid fuel utilization in SOFC hybrid systems
by Santin, Marco & Traverso, Alberto & Magistri, Loredana
- 2213-2221 Performance of a single nutating disk engine in the 2 to 500Â kW power range
by Korakianitis, T. & Boruta, M. & Jerovsek, J. & Meitner, P.L.
- 2222-2243 Accelerating the three dimensions of E&P clockspeed - A novel strategy for optimizing utility in the Oil & Gas industry
by Weijermars, Ruud
- 2244-2248 Prediction of thermal conductivity of ethylene glycol-water solutions by using artificial neural networks
by Kurt, Hüseyin & Kayfeci, Muhammet
- 2249-2256 Applying support vector machine to predict hourly cooling load in the building
by Li, Qiong & Meng, Qinglin & Cai, Jiejin & Yoshino, Hiroshi & Mochida, Akashi
- 2257-2261 Performance of Euro III common rail heavy duty diesel engine fueled with Gas to Liquid
by Wang, Hewu & Hao, Han & Li, Xihao & Zhang, Ke & Ouyang, Minggao
- 2262-2267 Relationship between the economic cost and the reliability of the electric power supply system in city: A case in Shanghai of China
by Sun, Tianqing & Wang, Xiaohua & Ma, Xianguo
- 2268-2271 Radiation energy transfer and maximum conversion efficiency
by Chen, Kuan & Chun, Wongee
2009, Volume 86, Issue 9
- 1365-1375 Applications of porous media combustion technology - A review
by Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Abdullah, M.Z. & Bakar, M.Z. Abu & Mohamad, A.A. & Abdullah, M.K.
- 1376-1386 Solar-powered cooling systems: Technical and economic analysis on industrial refrigeration and air-conditioning applications
by Desideri, Umberto & Proietti, Stefania & Sdringola, Paolo
- 1387-1394 Simulation based size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage under various load and auxiliary energy conditions
by Ekren, Banu Y. & Ekren, Orhan
- 1395-1404 Energy and exergy analyses on a novel hybrid solar heating, cooling and power generation system for remote areas
by Zhai, H. & Dai, Y.J. & Wu, J.Y. & Wang, R.Z.
- 1405-1409 Efficiency enhancement of stationary solar energy based power conversion systems in Canada
by Sharan, Anand M.
- 1410-1422 Modelling of solar energy potential in Nigeria using an artificial neural network model
by Fadare, D.A.
- 1423-1430 A new version of a solar water heating system coupled with a solar water pump
by Sutthivirode, Kittiwoot & Namprakai, Pichai & Roonprasang, Natthaphon
- 1431-1436 Photogalvanic solar energy conversion: Study with photosensitizers Toluidine Blue and Malachite Green in presence of NaLS
by Genwa, K.R. & Kumar, Arun & Sonel, Abhilasha
- 1437-1441 Solar assisted method for recovery of bitumen from oil sand
by Kraemer, Daniel & Bajpayee, Anurag & Muto, Andy & Berube, Vincent & Chiesa, Matteo
- 1442-1449 Performance prediction of a direct expansion solar assisted heat pump using artificial neural networks
by Mohanraj, M. & Jayaraj, S. & Muraleedharan, C.
- 1450-1457 A model for calculating hourly global solar radiation from satellite data in the tropics
by Janjai, S. & Pankaew, P. & Laksanaboonsong, J.
- 1458-1464 Estimation of monthly mean daily diffuse radiation in China
by Jiang, Yingni
- 1465-1469 Integrated collector storage solar water heater: Temperature stratification
by Garnier, C. & Currie, J. & Muneer, T.
- 1470-1478 The influences of recycle on performance of baffled double-pass flat-plate solar air heaters with internal fins attached
by Ho, C.D. & Yeh, H.M. & Cheng, T.W. & Chen, T.C. & Wang, R.C.
- 1479-1483 Preparation and thermal properties of polyethylene glycol/expanded graphite blends for energy storage
by Wang, Weilong & Yang, Xiaoxi & Fang, Yutang & Ding, Jing & Yan, Jinyue
- 1484-1491 A study of the air-side heat transfer and pressure drop characteristics of tube-fin [`]no-frost' evaporators
by Barbosa Jr., Jader R. & Melo, Cláudio & Hermes, Christian J.L. & Waltrich, Paulo J.
- 1492-1505 Experimental performance evaluation of a novel heat exchanger for a solar hot water storage system
by Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Smyth, Mervyn & Zacharopoulos, Aggelos & Hyde, Trevor
- 1506-1511 Enhanced coulomb counting method for estimating state-of-charge and state-of-health of lithium-ion batteries
by Ng, Kong Soon & Moo, Chin-Sien & Chen, Yi-Ping & Hsieh, Yao-Ching
- 1512-1516 Imidazolium ionic liquids as electrolytes for manganese dioxide free Leclanché batteries
by Stracke, M.P. & Migliorini, M.V. & Lissner, E. & Schrekker, H.S. & Dupont, J. & Gonçalves, R.S.
- 1517-1523 Simulation of the influence of flue gas cleaning system on the energetic efficiency of a waste-to-energy plant
by Grieco, E. & Poggio, A.
- 1524-1531 Technical potential for developing natural gas use in the Brazilian red ceramic industry
by Schwob, Marcelo Rousseau Valença & Henriques Jr., Maurício & Szklo, Alexandre
- 1532-1540 Optimization of cycloidal water turbine and the performance improvement by individual blade control
by Hwang, In Seong & Lee, Yun Han & Kim, Seung Jo
- 1541-1554 Numerical predictions of a PEM fuel cell performance enhancement by a rectangular cylinder installed transversely in the flow channel
by Perng, Shiang-Wuu & Wu, Horng-Wen & Jue, Tswen-Chyuan & Cheng, Kuo-Chih
- 1555-1564 Multiobjective clearing of reactive power market in deregulated power systems
by Rabiee, A. & Shayanfar, H. & Amjady, N.
- 1565-1573 A comparative study between three sensorless control strategies for PMSG in wind energy conversion system
by Brahmi, Jemaa & Krichen, Lotfi & Ouali, Abderrazak
- 1574-1581 Monitoring combustion unstable dynamics by means of control charts
by Fichera, A. & Pagano, A.
- 1582-1588 Minimization of the fuel consumption of a gasoline engine using dynamic optimization
by Saerens, B. & Vandersteen, J. & Persoons, T. & Swevers, J. & Diehl, M. & Van den Bulck, E.
- 1589-1595 Optimization for ice-storage air-conditioning system using particle swarm algorithm
by Lee, Wen-Shing & Chen, Yi -Ting & Wu, Ting-Hau
- 1596-1605 A numerical simulation tool for predicting the impact of outdoor thermal environment on building energy performance
by He, Jiang & Hoyano, Akira & Asawa, Takashi
- 1606-1616 Control of thermally activated building systems (TABS) in intermittent operation with pulse width modulation
by Gwerder, M. & Tödtli, J. & Lehmann, B. & Dorer, V. & Güntensperger, W. & Renggli, F.
- 1617-1623 Reliability analysis of grid connected small wind turbine power electronics
by Arifujjaman, Md. & Iqbal, M.T. & Quaicoe, J.E.
- 1624-1631 Fault diagnosis for temperature, flow rate and pressure sensors in VAV systems using wavelet neural network
by Du, Zhimin & Jin, Xinqiao & Yang, Yunyu
- 1632-1640 Study of bypass diodes configuration on PV modules
by Silvestre, S. & Boronat, A. & Chouder, A.
- 1641-1653 Optimal option of distributed generation technologies for various commercial buildings
by Ruan, Yingjun & Liu, Qingrong & Zhou, Weiguo & Firestone, Ryan & Gao, Weijun & Watanabe, Toshiyuki
- 1654-1666 Modeling of a pressure modulated desalination system using bond graph methodology
by Kumar, Ravinder & Umanand, L.
- 1667-1674 A new decomposition approach for the thermal unit commitment problem
by Niknam, Taher & Khodaei, Amin & Fallahi, Farhad
- 1675-1682 Joint market clearing in a stochastic framework considering power system security
by Aghaei, J. & Shayanfar, H.A. & Amjady, N.
- 1683-1691 Modelling earth-to-air heat exchanger behaviour with the convolutive response factors method
by Tittelein, Pierre & Achard, Gilbert & Wurtz, Etienne
- 1692-1696 Road-surface properties affecting rates of energy dissipation from vehicles
by Igwe, E.A. & Ayotamuno, M.J. & Okparanma, R.N. & Ogaji, S.O.T. & Probert, S.D.
- 1697-1703 Comparison between hot-gas bypass defrosting and reverse-cycle defrosting methods on an air-to-water heat pump
by Huang, Dong & Li, Quanxu & Yuan, Xiuling
- 1704-1711 Monitoring of energy exergy efficiencies and exergoeconomic parameters of geothermal district heating systems (GDHSs)
by Ozgener, Leyla & Ozgener, Onder
- 1712-1722 Design of environmentally conscious absorption cooling systems via multi-objective optimization and life cycle assessment
by Gebreslassie, Berhane H. & Guillén-Gosálbez, Gonzalo & Jiménez, Laureano & Boer, Dieter
- 1723-1731 Studies on the operation of loop-seal in circulating fluidized bed boilers
by Basu, Prabir & Butler, James
- 1732-1740 Evolution of syngas from cardboard gasification
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 1741-1745 Isoconversional kinetic analysis of co-combustion of sewage sludge with straw and coal
by Xiao, Han-min & Ma, Xiao-qian & Lai, Zhi-yi
- 1746-1756 Effect of linear and non-linear components in the temperature dependences of thermoelectric properties on the cooling performance
by Yamashita, Osamu
- 1757-1766 Distributed power generation: A case study of small scale PV power plant in Greece
by Bakos, G.C.
- 1767-1773 Industrial emergy evaluation for hydrogen production systems from biomass and natural gas
by Feng, Xiao & Wang, Li & Min, Shuling
- 1774-1782 Performance of a 3Â kW wind turbine generator with variable pitch control system
by Nagai, Baku M. & Ameku, Kazumasa & Roy, Jitendro Nath
- 1783-1787 Control of NO emission during coal reburning
by Luan, Tao & Wang, Xuedong & Hao, Yuzhen & Cheng, Lin
- 1788-1796 Influence of system integration options on the performance of an integrated gasification combined cycle power plant
by Lee, Jong Jun & Kim, Young Sik & Cha, Kyu Sang & Kim, Tong Seop & Sohn, Jeong L. & Joo, Yong Jin
- 1797-1803 NOx emission and thermal efficiency of a 300Â MWe utility boiler retrofitted by air staging
by Li, Sen & Xu, Tongmo & Hui, Shien & Wei, Xiaolin
- 1804-1812 Thermal analysis of solar parabolic trough with porous disc receiver
by Ravi Kumar, K. & Reddy, K.S.
- 1813-1821 Syngas yield during pyrolysis and steam gasification of paper
by Ahmed, I. & Gupta, A.K.
2009, Volume 86, Issue 7-8
- 977-984 A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for reactive power compensation in distribution networks
by Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Pires, Dulce Fernão & Barrico, Carlos & Gomes, Álvaro & Martins, António Gomes
- 985-999 Optimising the economic viability of grid-connected photovoltaic systems
by Mondol, Jayanta Deb & Yohanis, Yigzaw G & Norton, Brian
- 1000-1010 Pattern of secure bilateral transactions ensuring power economic dispatch in hybrid electricity markets
by Kumar, Ashwani & Gao, Wenzhong
- 1011-1023 A new computational algorithm for the calculation of maximum wind energy penetration in autonomous electrical generation systems
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Kavadias, K.A. & Filios, A.E.
- 1024-1030 Economic and technical study of a hybrid system (wind-photovoltaic-diesel) for rural electrification in Algeria
by Saheb-Koussa, D. & Haddadi, M. & Belhamel, M.
- 1031-1036 Efficient tubular light guide with two-component glazing with Lambertian diffuser and clear glass
by Kocifaj, M.
- 1037-1042 The performance of silicon solar cells operated in liquids
by Wang, Yiping & Fang, Zhenlei & Zhu, Li & Huang, Qunwu & Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Zhiying
- 1043-1054 Break-even analysis and size optimization of a PV/wind hybrid energy conversion system with battery storage - A case study
by Ekren, Orhan & Ekren, Banu Y. & Ozerdem, Baris
- 1055-1063 Analysis of a carbon dioxide transcritical power cycle using a low temperature source
by Cayer, Emmanuel & Galanis, Nicolas & Desilets, Martin & Nesreddine, Hakim & Roy, Philippe
- 1064-1073 Experimental investigations on single stage modified Savonius rotor
by Kamoji, M.A. & Kedare, S.B. & Prabhu, S.V.
- 1074-1079 The gain of single-axis tracked panel according to extraterrestrial radiation
by Chang, Tian Pau
- 1080-1086 Photoelectrochemical H2-generation over Spinel FeCr2O4 in X2- solutions (X2-Â =Â S2- and )
by Boudjemaa, A. & Bouarab, R. & Saadi, S. & Bouguelia, A. & Trari, M.
- 1087-1104 Development of the regulation mapping of 1Â MW internal combustion engine for diagnostic scopes
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Bonucci, F.
- 1105-1110 Design and implementation of an air-powered motorcycles
by Shen, Yu-Ta & Hwang, Yean-Ren
- 1111-1118 The area-point constructal optimization for discrete variable cross-section conducting path
by Wei, Shuhuan & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 1119-1123 Thermodynamic performance on a thermo-acoustic micro-cycle under the condition of weak gas degeneracy
by Wu, Feng & Chen, Lingen & Li, Duanyong & Ding, Guozhong & Zhang, Chunping & Kan, Xuxian