Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:appene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 92, Issue C
- 733-738 Anaerobic digestibility of Scenedesmus obliquus and Phaeodactylum tricornutum under mesophilic and thermophilic conditions
by Zamalloa, Carlos & Boon, Nico & Verstraete, Willy
- 739-749 Evaluation of a regional bioenergy system with local production of biofuel for transportation, integrated with a CHP plant
by Daianova, L. & Dotzauer, E. & Thorin, E. & Yan, J.
- 750-762 The impact of fouling on performance of a vapor compression refrigeration system with integrated mechanical sub-cooling system
by Qureshi, Bilal Ahmed & Zubair, Syed M.
- 763-768 Sugars metabolism and ethanol production by different yeast strains from coffee industry wastes hydrolysates
by Mussatto, Solange I. & Machado, Ercília M.S. & Carneiro, Lívia M. & Teixeira, José A.
- 769-777 Artificial neural networks modelling of engine-out responses for a light-duty diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel blends
by Mohamed Ismail, Harun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Queck, Cheen Wei & Gan, Suyin
- 778-782 Steam gasification of oil palm trunk waste for clean syngas production
by Nipattummakul, Nimit & Ahmed, Islam I. & Kerdsuwan, Somrat & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 783-790 How much gas can we get from grass?
by Nizami, A.S. & Orozco, A. & Groom, E. & Dieterich, B. & Murphy, J.D.
- 791-799 The impact of lignocellulosic ethanol yields in polygeneration with district heating – A case study
by Starfelt, Fredrik & Daianova, Lilia & Yan, Jinyue & Thorin, Eva & Dotzauer, Erik
- 800-808 Comparative field performance study of concentrator augmented array with two system configurations
by Nkwetta, Dan Nchelatebe & Smyth, Mervyn
- 809-814 Theoretical derivation of wind power probability distribution function and applications
by Altunkaynak, Abdüsselam & Erdik, Tarkan & Dabanlı, İsmail & Şen, Zekai
- 815-821 Estimating intercept factor of a parabolic solar trough collector with new supporting structure using off-the-shelf photogrammetric equipment
by García-Cortés, Silverio & Bello-García, Antonio & Ordóñez, Celestino
- 822-830 High intensity colorless distributed combustion for ultra low emissions and enhanced performance
by Arghode, Vaibhav K. & Gupta, Ashwani K. & Bryden, Kenneth M.
- 831-842 End-use energy savings and district heating expansion in a local renewable energy system – A short-term perspective
by Sperling, Karl & Möller, Bernd
- 843-853 Life cycle assessment of a solar combined cooling heating and power system in different operation strategies
by Jing, You-Yin & Bai, He & Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Liu, Lei
- 854-859 Nitrogen conversion during rapid pyrolysis of coal and petroleum coke in a high-frequency furnace
by Yuan, Shuai & Zhou, Zhi-jie & Li, Jun & Wang, Fu-chen
- 860-867 Opportunity costs for bioelectricity sales in Brazilian sucro-energetic industries
by Grisi, Edson F. & Yusta, Jose M. & Dufo-López, Rodolfo
2012, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 1-6 Fungal pretreatment enhances hydrogen production via thermophilic fermentation of cornstalk
by Cheng, Xi-Yu & Liu, Chun-Zhao
- 7-12 Preparation, characterization and thermal properties of nanocapsules containing phase change material n-dodecanol by miniemulsion polymerization with polymerizable emulsifier
by Chen, Zhong-Hua & Yu, Fei & Zeng, Xing-Rong & Zhang, Zheng-Guo
- 13-28 Dynamic analysis of PEMFC-based CHP systems for domestic application
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F. & Ottaviano, A.
- 29-35 Trace species formation pathway analysis of biodiesel engine exhaust
by Wu, Yo-ping G. & Lin, Ya-fen
- 36-42 Vegetable processing wastes addition to improve swine manure anaerobic digestion: Evaluation in terms of methane yield and SEM characterization
by Molinuevo-Salces, Beatriz & González-Fernández, Cristina & Gómez, Xiomar & García-González, María Cruz & Morán, Antonio
- 43-50 Performance and costs of advanced sustainable central power plants with CCS and H2 co-production
by Li, Mu & Rao, Ashok D. & Scott Samuelsen, G.
- 51-58 Thermodynamic comparison of Peltier, Stirling, and vapor compression portable coolers
by Hermes, Christian J.L. & Barbosa, Jader R.
- 59-66 Mathematical and graphical approach for maximum power point modelling
by Papaioannou, Ioulia T. & Purvins, Arturs
- 67-74 Oxy-fuel combustion kinetics and morphology of coal chars obtained in N2 and CO2 atmospheres in an entrained flow reactor
by Gil, M.V. & Riaza, J. & Álvarez, L. & Pevida, C. & Pis, J.J. & Rubiera, F.
- 75-81 Sugarcane bagasse gasification: Global reaction mechanism of syngas evolution
by Ahmed, I.I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 82-89 Pollutant emission and noise radiation from open and impinging inverse diffusion flames
by Choy, Y.S. & Zhen, H.S. & Leung, C.W. & Li, H.B.
- 90-97 Neural network controller for Active Demand-Side Management with PV energy in the residential sector
by Matallanas, E. & Castillo-Cagigal, M. & Gutiérrez, A. & Monasterio-Huelin, F. & Caamaño-Martín, E. & Masa, D. & Jiménez-Leube, J.
- 98-102 Investigation on the combustion characteristics of a diesel engine fueled with diesel–azides blends
by Fu, Geng & Zhao, Changlu & Liu, Bolan & Zhang, Fujun & Pang, Siping & Li, Yuchuan
- 103-115 Flow and heat transfer inside a PV/T collector for building application
by Zogou, Olympia & Stapountzis, Herricos
- 116-121 Microalgal cell disruption for biofuel development
by Halim, Ronald & Harun, Razif & Danquah, Michael K. & Webley, Paul A.
- 122-129 A study of the reverse cycle defrosting performance on a multi-circuit outdoor coil unit in an air source heat pump – Part I: Experiments
by Qu, Minglu & Xia, Liang & Deng, Shiming & Jiang, Yiqiang
- 130-145 Design of decentralized energy systems for rural electrification in developing countries considering regional disparity
by Silva Herran, Diego & Nakata, Toshihiko
- 146-155 Algorithmic acquisition of diagnostic patterns in district heating billing system
by Kiluk, Sebastian
- 156-165 Optimal option of distributed energy systems for building complexes in different climate zones in China
by Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Gao, Weijun
- 166-172 Effect of a homogeneous combustion catalyst on the combustion characteristics and fuel efficiency in a diesel engine
by Zhu, Mingming & Ma, Yu & Zhang, Dongke
- 173-179 Energy recovery from pyrolysis and gasification of mangrove
by Ahmed, I. & Jangsawang, W. & Gupta, A.K.
- 180-186 Design and modeling of low temperature solar thermal power station
by Shankar Ganesh, N. & Srinivas, T.
- 187-196 Transient behavior and dynamic performance of cascade heat pump water heater with thermal storage system
by Wu, Jianghong & Yang, Zhaoguang & Wu, Qinghao & Zhu, Yujuan
- 197-207 Thermal decay in underfloor air distribution (UFAD) systems: Fundamentals and influence on system performance
by Lee, Kwang Ho & Schiavon, Stefano & Bauman, Fred & Webster, Tom
- 208-213 Fabrication and characteristics of cube-post microreactors for methanol steam reforming
by Zeng, Dehuai & Pan, Minqiang & Wang, Liming & Tang, Yong
- 214-221 District heating and ethanol production through polygeneration in Stockholm
by Djuric Ilic, Danica & Dotzauer, Erik & Trygg, Louise
- 222-234 Buildings dynamic simulation: Water loop heat pump systems analysis for European climates
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Palombo, Adolfo
- 235-244 Determinants of public acceptance of tiered electricity price reform in China: Evidence from four urban cities
by Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Zhang, Yixiang
- 245-254 Multicriteria synthesis of trigeneration systems considering economic and environmental aspects
by Carvalho, Monica & Lozano, Miguel A. & Serra, Luis M.
- 255-262 Tecno-economic assessment of an off-grid PV-powered community kitchen for developing regions
by Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Zubi, Ghassan & Fracastoro, Gian Vincenzo
- 263-273 Transition towards a more environmentally sustainable biodiesel in South America: The case of Chile
by Iriarte, Alfredo & Rieradevall, Joan & Gabarrell, Xavier
- 274-280 A study of the reverse cycle defrosting performance on a multi-circuit outdoor coil unit in an air source heat pump – Part II: Modeling analysis
by Qu, Minglu & Pan, Dongmei & Xia, Liang & Deng, Shiming & Jiang, Yiqiang
- 281-289 Economic dispatch with multiple fuel types by enhanced augmented Lagrange Hopfield network
by Vo, Dieu Ngoc & Ongsakul, Weerakorn
- 290-300 Dynamic modeling and control of a direct expansion air conditioning system using artificial neural network
by Li, Ning & Xia, Liang & Shiming, Deng & Xu, Xiangguo & Chan, Ming-Yin
- 301-303 On the modelling of valve point loadings for power electricity dispatch
by Fraga, Eric S. & Yang, Lingjian & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G.
- 304-308 Development of a novel cascading TPV and TE power generation system
by Qiu, K. & Hayden, A.C.S.
- 309-319 An effectiveness-NTU technique for characterising tube-in-tank phase change thermal energy storage systems
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 320-325 Comparison of four different enhancing methods for preparing biodiesel through transesterification of sunflower oil
by Yin, Xiulian & Ma, Haile & You, Qinghong & Wang, Zhenbin & Chang, Jinke
- 326-333 Thermodynamic simulation of condensation heat recovery characteristics of a single stage centrifugal chiller in a hotel
by Gong, Guangcai & Chen, Feihu & Su, Huan & Zhou, Jianyong
- 334-340 CO2 capture and attrition performance of CaO pellets with aluminate cement under pressurized carbonation
by Chen, Huichao & Zhao, Changsui & Yang, Yanmei & Zhang, Pingping
- 341-348 Coal power plant flue gas waste heat and water recovery
by Wang, Dexin & Bao, Ainan & Kunc, Walter & Liss, William
- 349-365 Towards an intermittency-friendly energy system: Comparing electric boilers and heat pumps in distributed cogeneration
by Blarke, Morten B.
- 366-374 Experimental study of the thermal characteristics of phase change slurries for active cooling
by Lu, W. & Tassou, S.A.
- 375-384 An efficient sizing method for a stand-alone PV system in terms of the observed block extremes
by Chen, Shin-Guang
- 385-394 Premixed combustion of GTL and RME fuels in a single cylinder research engine
by Mancaruso, Ezio & Vaglieco, Bianca Maria
- 395-404 A simple behavioural model for solar module electric characteristics based on the first order system step response for MPPT study and comparison
by Amrouche, Badia & Guessoum, Abderrezak & Belhamel, Maiouf
- 405-411 Development of an efficient Tissue Culture after Crossing (TCC) system for transgenic improvement of barley as a bioenergy crop
by Nalawade, Satish & Nalawade, Swati & Liu, Chunlin & Jansson, Christer & Sun, Chuanxin
- 412-425 Predicting monthly mean daily diffuse radiation for India
by Karakoti, Indira & Das, Prasun Kumar & Singh, S.K.
- 426-431 Preparation and thermal energy storage properties of paraffin/expanded graphite composite phase change material
by Zhang, Zhengguo & Zhang, Ni & Peng, Jing & Fang, Xiaoming & Gao, Xuenong & Fang, Yutang
- 432-438 Modeling and simulation of the energy use in an occupied residential building in cold climate
by Olofsson, Thomas & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 439-450 Fan air flow analysis and heat transfer enhancement of vehicle underhood cooling system – Towards a new control approach for fuel consumption reduction
by Khaled, Mahmoud & Mangi, Fareed & Hage, Hisham El & Harambat, Fabien & Peerhossaini, Hassan
- 451-458 Utilization of sorghum bagasse hydrolysates for producing microbial lipids
by Liang, Yanna & Tang, Tianyu & Umagiliyage, Arosha Loku & Siddaramu, Thara & McCarroll, Matt & Choudhary, Ruplal
- 459-465 Development of a CO2 network for industrial emissions
by Roddy, Dermot J.
- 466-474 Low temperature desalination using solar collectors augmented by thermal energy storage
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar & Nirmalakhandan, Nagamany & Deng, Shuguang & Maganti, Anand
- 475-482 Feasibility study of the potential use of chemistry based emission predictions for real-time control of modern diesel engines
by Aithal, S.M. & Upadhyay, D.
- 483-495 Development and performance assessment of the new-generation CF fuel injection system for diesel passenger cars
by Catania, A.E. & Ferrari, A.
- 496-503 Transport energy demand forecast using multi-level genetic programming
by Forouzanfar, Mehdi & Doustmohammadi, A. & Hasanzadeh, Samira & Shakouri G, H.
2012, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 3-10 Upgrading biomass fuel gas by reforming over Ni–MgO/γ-Al2O3 cordierite monolithic catalysts in the lab-scale reactor and pilot-scale multi-tube reformer
by Qiu, Minghuang & Li, Yuping & Wang, Tiejun & Zhang, Qing & Wang, Chenguang & Zhang, Xinghua & Wu, Chuangzhi & Ma, Longlong & Li, Kai
- 11-16 Biogas from renewable electricity – Increasing a climate neutral fuel supply
by Mohseni, Farzad & Magnusson, Mimmi & Görling, Martin & Alvfors, Per
- 17-23 Agro-pellets for domestic heating boilers: Standard laboratory and real life performance
by Verma, V.K. & Bram, S. & Delattin, F. & Laha, P. & Vandendael, I. & Hubin, A. & De Ruyck, J.
- 24-31 Bio-refinery system in a pulp mill for methanol production with comparison of pressurized black liquor gasification and dry gasification using direct causticization
by Naqvi, Muhammad & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 32-37 Influence of drying process on the biomass-based polygeneration system of bioethanol, power and heat
by Song, Han & Starfelt, Fredrik & Daianova, Lilia & Yan, Jinyue
- 38-45 Analysis of an updraft biomass gasifier with high temperature steam using a numerical model
by Umeki, Kentaro & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 46-50 Energy and resource utilization of deinking sludge pyrolysis
by Lou, Rui & Wu, Shubin & Lv, Gaojin & Yang, Qing
- 51-57 Investigation on the xylitol aqueous-phase reforming performance for pentane production over Pt/HZSM-5 and Ni/HZSM-5 catalysts
by Jiang, Ting & Wang, Tiejun & Ma, Longlong & Li, Yuping & Zhang, Qing & Zhang, Xinghua
- 58-67 Characterisation of engine-out responses from a light-duty diesel engine fuelled with palm methyl ester (PME)
by Ng, Jo-Han & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin
- 68-72 Performance and emission analysis of a compression ignition
by Hirkude, Jagannath Balasaheb & Padalkar, Atul S.
- 73-79 Dominant factor and mechanism of coupling phenomena in single cell of polymer electrolyte fuel cell
by Nishimura, Akira & Shibuya, Kenichi & Morimoto, Atsushi & Tanaka, Shigeki & Hirota, Masafumi & Nakamura, Yoshihiro & Kojima, Masashi & Narita, Masahiko & Hu, Eric
- 80-86 Towards orientation-independent performance of membraneless microfluidic fuel cell: Understanding the gravity effects
by Xuan, Jin & Leung, Michael K.H. & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi
- 87-93 Laminar flow-based fuel cell working under critical conditions: The effect of parasitic current
by Xuan, Jin & Leung, Michael K.H. & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wang, Huizhi
- 94-99 Characteristics of Ni–Nb-based metallic amorphous alloys for hydrogen-related energy applications
by Jayalakshmi, S. & Vasantha, V.S. & Fleury, E. & Gupta, M.
- 100-105 Energy analysis of hydrogen and electricity production from aluminum-based processes
by Wang, Huizhi & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Leung, Michael K.H.
- 106-112 Gasification of municipal solid waste in the Plasma Gasification Melting process
by Zhang, Qinglin & Dor, Liran & Fenigshtein, Dikla & Yang, Weihong & Blasiak, Wlodzmierz
- 113-121 Characterization of flue gas in oxy-coal combustion processes for CO2 capture
by Hu, Yukun & Yan, Jinyue
- 122-127 A study of grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) system in Hong Kong
by Li, Danny H.W. & Cheung, K.L. & Lam, Tony N.T. & Chan, Wilco W.H.
- 128-136 Current developments and future prospects of offshore wind and ocean energy
by Esteban, Miguel & Leary, David
- 137-141 Operational performance of the development of a 15kW parabolic trough mid-temperature solar receiver/reactor for hydrogen production
by Hong, Hui & Liu, Qibin & Jin, Hongguang
- 142-147 Numerical simulation study on the heat transfer characteristics of the tube receiver of the solar thermal power tower
by Yang, Xiaoping & Yang, Xiaoxi & Ding, Jing & Shao, Youyuan & Fan, Hongbo
- 148-153 A novel magnetic levitated bearing system for Vertical Axis Wind Turbines (VAWT)
by Kumbernuss, Jan & Jian, Chen & Wang, Junhua & Yang, H.X. & Fu, W.N.
- 154-160 A fuzzy multi-regional input–output optimization model for biomass production and trade under resource and footprint constraints
by Tan, Raymond R. & Aviso, Kathleen B. & Barilea, Ivan U. & Culaba, Alvin B. & Cruz, Jose B.
- 161-166 Efficiency measurement with carbon dioxide emissions: The case of China
by Wang, Qunwei & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn
- 167-174 Fabrication and characterization of superhydrophobic polypropylene hollow fiber membranes for carbon dioxide absorption
by Lv, Yuexia & Yu, Xinhai & Jia, Jingjing & Tu, Shan-Tung & Yan, Jinyue & Dahlquist, Erik
- 175-181 Use of carbonate rocks for flue gas desulfurization: Reactive dissolution of limestone particles
by Blasio, Cataldo De & Mäkilä, Ermei & Westerlund, Tapio
- 182-188 Analytical comparison between electricity consumption and behavioral characteristics of Swedish households in rented apartments
by Vassileva, Iana & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik
- 189-195 Comparative study of solar cooling systems with building-integrated solar collectors for use in sub-tropical regions like Hong Kong
by Fong, K.F. & Lee, C.K. & Chow, T.T.
- 196-200 Measuring economy-wide energy efficiency performance: A parametric frontier approach
by Zhou, P. & Ang, B.W. & Zhou, D.Q.
- 201-205 An easily traceable scenario for 80% CO2 emission reduction in Japan through the final consumption-based CO2 emission approach: A case study of Kyoto-city
by Shigeto, Sawako & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Ii, Ryota & Hidaka, Masato & Horio, Masayuki
- 206-210 CEOS contributions to informing energy management and policy decision making using space-based Earth observations
by Eckman, Richard S. & Stackhouse, Paul W.
- 211-217 Modeling technological changes in the biofuel production system in Indonesia
by Jupesta, Joni
- 218-224 Life-cycle analysis on energy consumption and GHG emission intensities of alternative vehicle fuels in China
by Ou, Xunmin & Yan, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Xiliang & Liu, Zhen
- 225-232 Introducing natural lighting into the enclosed lift lobbies of highrise buildings by remote source lighting system
by Wong, Irene & Yang, H.X.
- 233-240 Optimum design of shading-type building-integrated photovoltaic claddings with different surface azimuth angles
by Sun, Liangliang & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing
- 241-249 Building energy demand patterns for department stores in Korea
by Chung, Mo & Park, Hwa-Choon
- 250-257 Performance analysis of an integrated UFAD and radiant hydronic slab system
by Raftery, Paul & Lee, Kwang Ho & Webster, Tom & Bauman, Fred
- 258-265 Run-around coil ventilation heat recovery system: A comparative study between different system configurations
by Wallin, Jörgen & Madani, Hatef & Claesson, Joachim
- 266-270 Thermoacoustic model of a modified free piston Stirling engine with a thermal buffer tube
by Yang, Qin & Luo, Ercang & Dai, Wei & Yu, Guoyao
- 271-279 Evaluation of non-premixed combustion and fuel spray models for in-cylinder diesel engine simulation
by Mohamed Ismail, Harun & Ng, Hoon Kiat & Gan, Suyin
- 280-287 A non-uniform pressure and transient boundary condition based dynamic modeling of the adsorption process of an adsorption refrigeration tube
by Zhao, Y.L. & Hu, Eric & Blazewicz, Antoni
- 288-297 Experimental investigation of tubes in a phase change thermal energy storage system
by Tay, N.H.S. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 298-304 Coal alternative fuel production from municipal solid wastes employing hydrothermal treatment
by Prawisudha, Pandji & Namioka, Tomoaki & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 305-308 High-performance hybrid solar cells employing metal-free organic dye modified TiO2 as photoelectrode
by Zhang, Wei & Zhu, Rui & Liu, Bin & Ramakrishna, Seeram
- 309-315 An active cooling system for photovoltaic modules
by Teo, H.G. & Lee, P.S. & Hawlader, M.N.A.
- 316-322 Thermodynamic cycles of adsorption desalination system
by Wu, Jun W. & Hu, Eric J. & Biggs, Mark J.
- 323-328 Ultrafast lithium migration in surface modified LiFePO4 by heterogeneous doping
by Adams, Stefan
- 329-334 Preliminary assessment of a method utilizing carbon dioxide and steelmaking slags to produce precipitated calcium carbonate
by Eloneva, Sanni & Said, Arshe & Fogelholm, Carl-Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron
- 335-343 Pressure recovery and loss coefficient variations in the two different centrifugal blower volute designs
by Baloni, Beena D. & Channiwala, S.A. & Mayavanshi, V.K.
2011, Volume 88, Issue 12
- 4229-4238 Analysis of the relationship between international cooperation and scientific publications in energy R&D in China
by Liping, Duan
- 4239-4251 Refining technologies for the purification of crude biodiesel
by Atadashi, I.M. & Aroua, M.K. & Aziz, A.R. Abdul & Sulaiman, N.M.N.
- 4252-4263 Molten carbonate fuel cell and gas turbine hybrid systems as distributed energy resources
by Wee, Jung-Ho
- 4264-4273 LNG: An eco-friendly cryogenic fuel for sustainable development
by Kumar, Satish & Kwon, Hyouk-Tae & Choi, Kwang-Ho & Lim, Wonsub & Cho, Jae Hyun & Tak, Kyungjae & Moon, Il
- 4274-4293 The stability of molten carbonate fuel cell electrodes: A review of recent improvements
by Antolini, Ermete
- 4294-4309 A review of progress in heat recirculating meso-scale combustors
by Shirsat, V. & Gupta, A.K.
- 4310-4319 Capacitive effect on the heat transfer through building glazing systems
by Freire, Roberto Zanetti & Mazuroski, Walter & Abadie, Marc Olivier & Mendes, Nathan
- 4320-4333 A real options–based CCS investment evaluation model: Case study of China’s power generation sector
by Zhu, Lei & Fan, Ying
- 4334-4342 An energetic–exergetic analysis of a residential CHP system based on PEM fuel cell
by Barelli, L. & Bidini, G. & Gallorini, F. & Ottaviano, A.
- 4343-4357 Potential benefits of solar reflective car shells: Cooler cabins, fuel savings and emission reductions
by Levinson, Ronnen & Pan, Heng & Ban-Weiss, George & Rosado, Pablo & Paolini, Riccardo & Akbari, Hashem
- 4358-4365 Application of infrared thermography for the determination of the overall heat transfer coefficient (U-Value) in building envelopes
by Fokaides, Paris A. & Kalogirou, Soteris A.
- 4366-4375 Hydrogen-rich gas production from ethanol steam reforming over Ni/Ga/Mg/Zeolite Y catalysts at mild temperature
by Kwak, Byeong Sub & Lee, Jun Su & Lee, Jun Sung & Choi, Byung-Hyun & Ji, Mi Jung & Kang, Misook
- 4376-4386 Influence of injection timing on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of Jatropha biodiesel engine
by Ganapathy, T. & Gakkhar, R.P. & Murugesan, K.
- 4387-4399 Feed-in tariffs for photovoltaics: Learning by doing in Germany?
by Wand, Robert & Leuthold, Florian
- 4400-4404 Ethanol production by repeated batch and continuous fermentations of blackstrap molasses using immobilized yeast cells on thin-shell silk cocoons
by Rattanapan, Anuchit & Limtong, Savitree & Phisalaphong, Muenduen
- 4405-4410 Effects of multiple ground layers on thermal response test analysis and ground-source heat pump simulation
by Lee, C.K.
- 4411-4423 A comparative investigation of various greenhouse heating options using exergy analysis method
by Hepbasli, Arif
- 4424-4440 Performance analysis of a trigeneration system based on a micro gas turbine and an air-cooled, indirect fired, ammonia–water absorption chiller
by Moya, M. & Bruno, J.C. & Eguia, P. & Torres, E. & Zamora, I. & Coronas, A.
- 4441-4450 Optimization design of slotted fin by numerical simulation coupled with genetic algorithm
by Wang, Yu & He, Ya-Ling & Mei, Dan-Hua & Tao, Wen-Quan
- 4451-4458 Performance analysis for glass furnace regenerator
by Sardeshpande, Vishal & Anthony, Renil & Gaitonde, U.N. & Banerjee, Rangan
- 4459-4469 Experimental determination of the effective thermal capacity function and other thermal properties for various phase change materials using the thermal delay method
by Kravvaritis, E.D. & Antonopoulos, K.A. & Tzivanidis, C.
- 4470-4480 Field test investigation of the characteristics for the air source heat pump under two typical mal-defrost phenomena
by Wang, W. & Xiao, J. & Guo, Q.C. & Lu, W.P. & Feng, Y.C.
- 4481-4489 Electrical and thermal performance of silicon concentrator solar cells immersed in dielectric liquids
by Han, Xinyue & Wang, Yiping & Zhu, Li
- 4490-4495 Photoassisted hydrogen production under visible light over NiO/ZnO hetero-system
by Belhadi, A. & Boumaza, S. & Trari, M.
- 4496-4504 Examining the driving forces for improving China’s CO2 emission intensity using the decomposing method
by Tan, Zhongfu & Li, Li & Wang, Jianjun & Wang, Jianhui
- 4505-4516 ANN virtual sensors for emissions prediction and control
by Yap, Wai Kean & Karri, Vishy
- 4517-4526 Polygeneration microgrids: A viable solution in remote areas for supplying power, potable water and hydrogen as transportation fuel
by Kyriakarakos, George & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Rozakis, Stelios & Arvanitis, Konstantinos G. & Papadakis, George
- 4527-4533 Analysis of suspension and heat transfer characteristics of Al2O3 nanofluids prepared through ultrasonic vibration
by Lin, Cherng-Yuan & Wang, Jung-Chang & Chen, Teng-Chieh
- 4534-4543 Experimental research on agglomeration in straw-fired fluidized beds
by Yu, Chunjiang & Qin, Jianguang & Nie, Hu & Fang, Mengxiang & Luo, Zhongyang
- 4544-4555 Defrosting method adopting dual hot gas bypass for an air-to-air heat pump
by Choi, Hwan-Jong & Kim, Byung-Soon & Kang, Donghoon & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 4556-4562 Experimental energy analysis of a stand-alone photovoltaic-based water pumping installation
by Kaldellis, J.K. & Meidanis, E. & Zafirakis, D.
- 4563-4569 Current phase comparison pilot scheme for distributed generation networks protection
by El Halabi, N. & García-Gracia, M. & Borroy, J. & Villa, J.L.
- 4570-4576 Difference in chemical composition of supercritical methanolysis products between two lignites
by Chen, Bo & Wei, Xian-Yong & Zong, Zhi-Min & Yang, Zhu-Sheng & Qing, Yu & Liu, Chang
- 4577-4589 Parameters coupling designation of diesel free-piston linear alternator
by Mao, Jinlong & Zuo, Zhengxing & Feng, Huihua
- 4590-4596 Conversion of carbohydrates biomass into levulinate esters using heterogeneous catalysts
by Peng, Lincai & Lin, Lu & Li, Hui & Yang, Qiulin
- 4597-4606 Method for simulating predictive control of building systems operation in the early stages of building design
by Petersen, Steffen & Svendsen, Svend
- 4607-4620 Using size distribution analysis to forecast natural gas resources in Asia Pacific
by Aguilera, Roberto F. & Ripple, Ronald D.
- 4621-4631 Performance comparison of combined cooling heating and power system in different operation modes
by Wang, Jiang-Jiang & Jing, You-Yin & Zhang, Chun-Fa & Zhai, Zhiqiang (John)
- 4632-4641 A complete 0D thermodynamic predictive model for direct injection diesel engines
by Payri, F. & Olmeda, P. & Martín, J. & García, A.
- 4642-4654 Feasibility-based inexact fuzzy programming for electric power generation systems planning under dual uncertainties
by Hu, Qing & Huang, Guohe & Cai, Yanpeng & Huang, Ying
- 4655-4666 Highly reflective coatings for interior and exterior steel cladding and the energy efficiency of buildings
by Joudi, Ali & Svedung, Harald & Bales, Chris & Rönnelid, Mats
- 4667-4677 Particle size, porosity and temperature effects on char conversion
by Ahmed, I.I. & Gupta, A.K.
- 4678-4686 Reactive power dispatch in wind farms using particle swarm optimization technique and feasible solutions search
by Martinez-Rojas, Marcela & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Sudrià-Andreu, Antoni
- 4687-4699 A new memetic algorithm approach for the price based unit commitment problem
by Dimitroulas, Dionisios K. & Georgilakis, Pavlos S.
- 4700-4712 Modeling storage and demand management in power distribution grids
by Schroeder, Andreas
- 4713-4718 Opium poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) oil for preparation of biodiesel: Optimization of conditions
by Aksoy, Laçine
- 4719-4724 The influence of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) on combustion and emissions of n-heptane/natural gas fueled Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition (HCCI) engines
by Fathi, Morteza & Saray, R. Khoshbakhti & Checkel, M. David
- 4725-4732 A comparative study of combustion performance and emission of biodiesel blends and diesel in an experimental boiler
by Ghorbani, Afshin & Bazooyar, Bahamin & Shariati, Ahmad & Jokar, Seyyed Mohammad & Ajami, Hadi & Naderi, Ali
- 4733-4741 Operational planning of an engine generator using a high pressure working fluid composed of CO2 hydrate
by Obara, Shin’ya & Yamada, Takanobu & Matsumura, Kazuhiro & Takahashi, Shiro & Kawai, Masahito & Rengarajan, Balaji
- 4742-4748 Change in energy performance as a result of a R422D retrofit: An experimental analysis for a vapor compression refrigeration plant for a walk-in cooler
by Aprea, Ciro & Maiorino, Angelo & Mastrullo, Rita
- 4749-4755 Semi-empirical models for the estimation of clear sky solar global and direct normal irradiances in the tropics
by Janjai, S. & Sricharoen, K. & Pattarapanitchai, S.
- 4756-4765 Simulation-based design and optimization of refrigeration cassettes
by Waltrich, Maicon & Hermes, Christian J.L. & Melo, Cláudio
- 4766-4778 A comparison of experimental thermal stratification parameters for an oil/pebble-bed thermal energy storage (TES) system during charging
by Mawire, Ashmore & Taole, Simeon H.
- 4779-4784 South Africa’s electricity consumption: A sectoral decomposition analysis
by Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Blignaut, James N.
- 4785-4794 A model predictive control strategy for load shifting in a water pumping scheme with maximum demand charges
by van Staden, Adam Jacobus & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Xia, Xiaohua
- 4795-4802 Micro gas turbine thermodynamic and economic analysis up to 500kWe size
by Galanti, Leandro & Massardo, Aristide F.
- 4803-4810 Application of phase change materials to pre-heating of evaporator and pressure regulator of a gaseous sequential injection system
by Gumus, M. & Ugurlu, A.
- 4811-4816 The influence of carbon dioxide trading scheme on economic dispatch of generators
by Tsai, Ming-Tang & Yen, Chih-Wei
- 4817-4830 A modified honey bee mating optimization algorithm for multiobjective placement of renewable energy resources
by Niknam, Taher & Taheri, Seyed Iman & Aghaei, Jamshid & Tabatabaei, Sajad & Nayeripour, Majid
- 4831-4839 Life cycle assessment of small-scale high-input Jatropha biodiesel production in India
by Pandey, Krishan K. & Pragya, Namita & Sahoo, P.K.
- 4840-4847 Maximum photovoltaic power tracking for the PV array using the fractional-order incremental conductance method
by Lin, Chia-Hung & Huang, Cong-Hui & Du, Yi-Chun & Chen, Jian-Liung
- 4848-4853 Surplus biomass through energy efficient kilns
by Anderson, Jan-Olof & Westerlund, Lars
- 4854-4859 Green vertical systems for buildings as passive systems for energy savings
by Pérez, Gabriel & Rincón, Lídia & Vila, Anna & González, Josep M. & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 4860-4866 Investigating the effect of hydrogen addition on cyclic variability in a natural gas spark ignition engine: Wavelet multiresolution analysis
by Sen, Asok K. & Wang, Jinhua & Huang, Zuohua
- 4867-4873 ANN-GA based optimization of a high ash coal-fired supercritical power plant
by Suresh, M.V.J.J. & Reddy, K.S. & Kolar, Ajit Kumar
- 4874-4878 Behavior of heteroatom compounds in hydrothermal gasification of biowaste for hydrogen production
by Yildiz Bircan, Sevgihan & Kamoshita, Humihiko & Kanamori, Ryuichi & Ishida, Yasuyuki & Matsumoto, Kozo & Hasegawa, Yutaka & Kitagawa, Kuniyuki
- 4879-4890 The optimal parameters estimation for rectangular cylinders installed transversely in the flow channel of PEMFC from a three-dimensional PEMFC model and the Taguchi method
by Wu, Horng-Wen & Ku, Hui-Wen
- 4891-4897 Economic analysis of a combined energy–methanol production plant
by Pellegrini, Laura A. & Soave, Giorgio & Gamba, Simone & Langè, Stefano
- 4898-4907 Distributed swirl combustion for gas turbine application
by Khalil, Ahmed E.E. & Gupta, Ashwani K.
- 4908-4917 Single-stage and double-stage photovoltaic driven regeneration for liquid desiccant cooling system
by Li, Xiu-Wei & Zhang, Xiao-Song & Quan, Shuo
- 4918-4926 Evaluating alternative offering strategies for wind producers in a pool
by Rahimiyan, Morteza & Morales, Juan M. & Conejo, Antonio J.
- 4927-4935 Engineering analysis of uncertainties in the performance evaluation of CHP systems
by Dentice d’Accadia, Massimo & Musto, Marilena
- 4936-4944 The glazing temperature measurement in solar stills – Errors and implications on performance evaluation
by Tsilingiris, P.T.
- 4945-4951 Experimental evaluation of radiator control based on primary supply temperature for district heating substations
by Gustafsson, Jonas & Delsing, Jerker & van Deventer, Jan
- 4952-4959 Behavior of a 300kWth regenerative multi-burner flameless oxidation furnace
by Cho, E.-S. & Danon, B. & de Jong, W. & Roekaerts, D.J.E.M.
- 4960-4967 Potential application of concentrating solar power systems for the generation of electricity in Thailand
by Janjai, S. & Laksanaboonsong, J. & Seesaard, T.
- 4968-4979 On the use of a tabulation approach to model auto-ignition during flame propagation in SI engines
by Knop, Vincent & Michel, Jean-Baptiste & Colin, Olivier
- 4980-4988 Modelling and validation of a gas engine heat pump working with R410A for cooling applications
by Elgendy, E. & Schmidt, J. & Khalil, A. & Fatouh, M.