Citations for "“The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team: The CVM Approach,”"
by Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Dennis Coates & Victor Matheson, 2009.
"Mega-Events and Housing Costs: Raising the Rent while Raising the Roof?,"
0903, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Michael Sam & Jay Scherer, 2006.
"The Steering Group as Policy Advice Instrument: A Case of â€œConsultocracyâ€\x9D in Stadium Subsidy Deliberations,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 169-181, June.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeld & Wolfgang Maennig & Hanno Scholz, 2010.
"Effekte und Wahlverhalten: Das Beispiel der Münchner Allianz-Arena,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(1), pages 2-26, February.
- Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig & Bernd Süssmuth, 2007.
"Mega-sporting Events as Experience Goods,"
0706, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Induced Civic Pride and Integration,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 72(2), pages 202-220, 04.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2005.
"What is the Value of Public Goods Generated by a National Football League Team: A CVM Approach,"
05-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Darren McHugh, 2006.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of an Olympic Games,"
1097, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- John R. Crooker & Aju J. Fenn, 2008.
"Estimating Local Welfare Generated by a Professional Sports Team: An Application to the Minnesota Vikings under Threat of Relocation,"
0805, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012.
"Do New Sports Facilities Revitalize Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Residential Mortgage Applications,"
2012-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Barajas, Ángel & Salgado, Jesyca & Sánchez, Patricio, 2012.
"Problemática de los estudios de impacto económico de eventos deportivos /Problems to face in the Economic Impact of Sports Events Studies,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 441-462, Agosto.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2006.
"Willingness to Pay for Amateur Sport and Recreation Programs,"
06-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson & Chihiro Muroi, 2008.
"Bowling in Hawaii: Examining the Effectiveness of Sports-Based Tourism Strategies,"
0807, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012.
"Estimating the value of national sporting success,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Humphreys, Brad & Johnson, Bruce & Mason, Daniel & Whitehead, John, 2011.
"Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games,"
2011-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2012.
"Willingness to Pay for Downtown Public Goods Generated by Large, Sports-Anchored Development Projects: The CVM Approach,"
12-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Kim, Woosoon & Walker, Matthew, 2012.
"Measuring the social impacts associated with Super Bowl XLIII: Preliminary development of a psychic income scale,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-108.
- Bruce Johnson & Mike Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2004.
"Contingent Valuation of Sports Stadiums and Arenas: Temporal Embedding and Order Effect,"
04-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2005.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead, 2004.
"Public Funding of Professional Sports Stadiums: Public Choice or Civic Pride?,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 515-526, Fall.
- Mourão, Paulo Reis, 2008.
"Local development and competitive soccer teams location. The Portuguese case,"
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 135-143.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00703466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012.
"The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Phillip HONE, 2005.
"Assessing The Contribution Of Sport To The Economy,"
2005_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Xia Feng & Brad R. Humphreys, 2008.
"Assessing the Economic Impact of Sports Facilities on Residential Property Values: A Spatial Hedonic Approach,"
0812, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003.
"Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development,"
UMBC Economics Department Working Papers
03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Wicker, Pamela & Kiefer, Stephanie & Dilger, Alexander, 2013.
"The value of sporting success to Germans: Comparing the 2012 UEFA Championships with the 2012 Olympics,"
Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics
11/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.