Citations for "Inflation And Financial Depth"
by Khan, Mohsin S. & Senhadji, Abdelhak S. & Smith, Bruce D.
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2006.
"Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Credit Constraints,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
292, Society for Computational Economics.
- Burdekin, Richard C.K. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Keil, Manfred W. & Sitthiyot, Thitithep & Willett, Thomas D., 2004.
"When does inflation hurt economic growth? Different nonlinearities for different economies,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 519-532, September.
- Kremer, Stephanie & Bick, Alexander & Nautz, Dieter, 2009.
"Inflation and growth: new evidence from a dynamic panel threshold analysis,"
2009/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2003.
"Monetary Policy And The Distribution Of Income,"
Staff General Research Papers
11072, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mihasonirina Andrianaivo & Charles Amo Yartey, 2009.
"Understanding the Growth of African Financial Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
09/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Omay, Tolga & Öznur Kan, Elif, 2010.
"Re-examining the threshold effects in the inflation-growth nexus with cross-sectionally dependent non-linear panel: Evidence from six industrialized economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 996-1005, September.
- Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico, 2010.
"Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Ceyhun Elgin & Burak R. Uras, 2012.
"Is Informality a Barrier to Financial Development?,"
2012/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Max Gillman & Mark N. Harris, 2004.
"Inflation, Financial Development and Endogenous Growth,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
24/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kemal, A.R. & Qayyum, Abdul & Hanif, Muhammad N., 2004.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries,"
10198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucía Cuadro Sáez & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Alicia García Herrero, 2003.
"Why Do Countries Develop More Financially Than Others? The Role Of The Central Bank And Banking Supervision,"
- Huang, Ho-Chuan & Lin, Shu-Chin & Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2010.
"Inflation and the finance-growth nexus,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 229-236, January.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2012.
"Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-63, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cottarelli, Carlo & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Vladkova-Hollar, Ivanna, 2005.
"Early birds, late risers, and sleeping beauties: Bank credit growth to the private sector in Central and Eastern Europe and in the Balkans,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 83-104, January.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Regimes,"
Business School Working Papers
2011-02, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Amat Adarov & Robert Tchaidze, 2011.
"Development of Financial Markets in Central Europe,"
IMF Working Papers
11/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Saleh M. Nsouli & Norbert Funke, 2003.
"The New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD) Opportunities and Challenges,"
IMF Working Papers
03/69, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Axel Schimmelpfennig, 2006.
"Inflation in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 45(2), pages 185-202.
- Alicia García Herrero & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Jesús Saurina Salas, 2003.
"The Asian and European Banking Systems: The case of Spain in the quest for development and stability,"
- Sonsoles Gallego & Alicia García Herrero & Jesús Saurina, 2002.
"The Asian and European Banking Systems: The Case of Spain in the Quest for Develpoment and Stability,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0217, Banco de Espa�a.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Siddiqui, Rehana & Hanif, Muhammad Nadim, 2004.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Data of Low Income Countries,"
23431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Agliari, Anna & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Santoro, Emiliano, 2009.
"Borrowing constraints and complex dynamics in an OLG framework,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 656-669, November.
- Eggoh, Jude C. & Khan, Muhammad, 2014.
"On the nonlinear relationship between inflation and economic growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 133-143.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Benito Sanchez, 2007.
"Efficiency Determinants and Dynamic Efficiency Changes in Latin American Banking Industries,"
NFI Working Papers
2007-WP-32, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.