Citations for "Estimation of J-Curves: United States and Canada"
by Kanta Marwah & Lawrence R. Klein
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Samba Mbaye, 2012.
"Beggar-thy-Neighbor Effects of Currency Undervaluation: Is China the Tip of the Iceberg?,"
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Jalil, Abdul & Islam, Faridul, 2010.
"Real Exchange Rate Changes and Trade Balance in Pakistan: A Revisit,"
27631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baek, Jungho & Mulik, Kranti & Koo, Won W., 2006.
"The J-Curve Phenomenon: Myth or Reality?,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21382, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:26:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swarnjit Arora & Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Gour Goswami, 2003.
"Bilateral J-curve between India and her trading partners,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1037-1041.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2011.
"China-Malaysia’s long run trading and exchange rate: complementary or conflicting?,"
33585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohsen Bahmani & Hanafiah Harvey & Scott W. Hegerty, 2013.
"Empirical tests of the Marshall-Lerner condition: a literature review,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(3), pages 411-443, May.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Bolhassani, Marzieh & Hegerty, Scott W., 2010.
"The effects of currency fluctuations and trade integration on industry trade between Canada and Mexico,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 212-223, December.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Jehanzeb Cheema, 2009.
"Short-Run And Long-Run Effects Of Currency Depreciation On The Bilateral Trade Balance Between Pakistan And Her Major Trading Partners,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 19-41, June.
- M Bahmani-Oskooee & A Ratha, 2009.
"S-Curve Dynamics of Trade: Evidence from US-Canada Commodity Trade,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Taggert Brooks, 1999.
"Bilateral J-Curve between U.S. and her trading partners,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 135(1), pages 156-165, March.
- Artatrana Ratha & Eungmin Kang, 2007.
"Asian Financial Crisis and the J-Curve: Evidence from South Korea,"
2007-1, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Tze-Haw & Hooy, Chee-Wooi, 2010.
"China-Malaysia’s Trading and Exchange Rate: Complementary or Conflicting Features?,"
25546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hooy, Chee-Wooi & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008.
"Examining Exchange Rates Exposure, J-Curve and the Marshall-Lerner Condition for High Frequency Trade Series between China and Malaysia,"
10916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2008.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Marzieh Bolhasani, 2011.
"How Sensitive is U.S.-Canadian Trade to the Exchange Rate: Evidence from Industry Data,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 53-91, February.
- Natalya Ketenci & Idil Uz, 2011.
"Bilateral and regional trade elasticities of the EU,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 839-854, May.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Artatrana Ratha, 2008.
"S-Curve at the industry level: evidence from US–UK commodity trade,"
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 141-152, August.
- George Georgopoulos, 2008.
"The J-curve Revisited: An Empirical Analysis for Canada,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 315-332, September.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Zohre Ardalani, 2007.
"Is there a J-Curve at the Industry Level?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(26), pages 1-12.
- Pavle Petrović & Mirjana Gligorić, 2010.
"Exchange Rate and Trade Balance: J-curve Effect,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 23-41, March.
- Elif Akbostanci, 2002.
"Dynamics of the trade balance: The Turkish J-curve,"
ERC Working Papers
0205, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2002.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Charikleia Economidou & Gour Goswami, 2006.
"Bilateral J-curve between the UK vis-a-vis her major trading partners,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 879-888.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Marzieh Bolhasani, 2008.
"The J-Curve: Evidence from commodity trade between Canada and the U.S,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 207-225, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:18:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W. & Mulik, Kranti, 2009.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Bilateral Trade Balance: The Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(2), October.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Tatchawan Kantipong, 2001.
"Bilateral J-Curve Between Thailand and Her Trading Partners,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 107-117, December.