Arbeitslosigkeit aufgrund unvollständiger Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Konstanz, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers, Series I with number 149.
Date of creation: 1980
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1984.
"Equilibrium Wage Distributions,"
NBER Working Papers
1337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Equilibrium Wage Distributions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 375, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Baily, Martin Neil, 1977. "On the Theory of Layoffs and Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1043-63, July.
- Salop, S. C., 1973. "Wage differentials in a dynamic theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 321-344, August.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Solow, Robert M, 1980. "On Theories of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-11, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.