Unemployment Insurance and the Timing of Layoffs and Recalls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEIS in its journal Labour.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Columbia, 2 00133 Roma
Phone: 0039 06 2040234
Fax: 0039 06 2020687
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1121-7081
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jurajda, Štepán, 2001.
"Estimating the Effect of Unemployment Insurance Compensation on the Labor Market Histories of Displaced Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
294, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jurajda, Stepan, 2002. "Estimating the effect of unemployment insurance compensation on the labor market histories of displaced workers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 227-252, June.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2010.
"Unemployment Insurance and Job Turnover in Spain,"
10.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, .
"Benefit Entitlement and the Labor Market: Evidence from a Large-Scale Policy Change,"
IEW - Working Papers
105, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, 2002. "Benefit Entitlement and the Labor Market: Evidence from a Large-Scale Policy Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 694, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2002. "Benefit Entitlement and the Labor Market: Evidence from a Large-Scale Policy Change," IZA Discussion Papers 444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.