Debt versus equity finance in developing countries : An empirical analysis of the agent-principal model of internat. capital transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) in its series Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy with number 328.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, October.
- Over, A Mead, Jr, 1975. " An Example of the Simultaneous-Equation Problem: A Note on "Foreign Assistance: Objectives and Consequences."," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(4), pages 751-56, July.
- Griffin, Keith B & Enos, J L, 1970. "Foreign Assistance: Objectives and Consequences," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-27, April.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos, 1985. "Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 1-24.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987.
"The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies,"
Kiel Working Papers
276, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ulrich Lächler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 123(4), pages 631-650, December.
- Lächler, Ulrich & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1987. "The effects of debt versus equity inflows on savings and growth in developing economies," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1350, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Park, Yung Chul, 1986. "Foreign debt, balance of payments, and growth prospects: the case of the Republic of Korea, 1965-1988," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 1019-1058, August.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Daniel Cohen, 1982. "LDC Borrowing with Default Risk," NBER Working Papers 0925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanson, James A, 1974. "Optimal International Borrowing and Lending," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 616-30, September.
- Feder, Gershon & Regev, Uri, 1975. "International Loans, Direct Foreign Investment, and Optimal Capital Accumulation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 51(135), pages 320-25, September.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-49, June.
- Papanek, Gustav F, 1972. "The Effect of Aid and other Resource Transfers on Savings and Growth in Less Developed Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(327), pages 934-50, September.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Funke, Norbert & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "International capital flows: recent developments, major determinants, and the position of Brazil in worldwide competition for foreign capital," Kiel Working Papers 509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.