Optimal International Borrowing and Lending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong G. Min, 1998. "Determinants of emerging market bond spread : do economic fundamentals matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1899, The World Bank.
- Michael P. Dooley & Peter Isard, 1983. "Country risk, international lending and exchange rate determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 221, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sebastian Edwards, 1986.
"Country Risk, Foreign Borrowing and the Social Discount Rate in an Open Developing Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
1651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1986. "Country risk, foreign borrowing, and the social discount rate in an open developing economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1, Supple), pages S79-S96, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983.
"LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
298, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1983. "LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation 1976-1980," UCLA Economics Working Papers 323, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Funke, Norbert & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "International capital flows: recent developments, major determinants, and the position of Brazil in worldwide competition for foreign capital," Kiel Working Papers 509, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Evrensel, Ayse Y., 2004. "Lending to developing countries revisited: changing nature of lenders and payment problems," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 235-256, September.
- Hanson, James A., 1992. "Opening the capital account : a survey of issues and results," Policy Research Working Paper Series 901, The World Bank.
- Sebastián Edwards, 1984. "Deuda Externa y Riesgo del País," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(62), pages 3-24.
- Hernán Rincón, 2007.
"Financial Globalization, Economic Growth, and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002721, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón, . "Financial Globalization, Economic Growth, and Macroeconomic Volatility," Borradores de Economia 430, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Corsepius, Uwe & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1989. "Debt versus equity finance in developing countries : An empirical analysis of the agent-principal model of internat. capital transfers," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Humberto Mora & Hernán Rincón, . "Capital Account Controls, Bank’s Efficiency, Growth and Macroeconomic Volatility in the FLAR’s Member Countries?," Borradores de Economia 364, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Gottlieb, Daniel, 1987. "On the Determinants of a Country's Creditworthiness - The Case of Israel: 1971 to 1983," MPRA Paper 3147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Min, Hong-Ghi & Lee, Duk-Hee & Nam, Changi & Park, Myeong-Cheol & Nam, Sang-Ho, 2003. "Determinants of emerging-market bond spreads: Cross-country evidence," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 271-286, December.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1984. "LDC's Foreign Borrowing and Default Risk: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1172, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.