The Gender Balance of Academic Economics 2012: Royal Economic Society Womenâ€™s Committee Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of York in its series Discussion Papers with number 13/16.
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics and Related Studies, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, United Kingdom
Phone: (0)1904 323776
Fax: (0)1904 323759
Web page: http://www.york.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-07-28 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-07-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-07-28 (Sociology of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen Mumford, . "The Gender Balance of Academic Economics in the UK," Discussion Papers 97/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Booth, Alison L & Burton, Jonathan & Mumford, Karen, 2000.
"The Position of Women in UK Academic Economics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages F312-33, June.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2002-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura C. Blanco & Karen Mumford, . "Royal Economic Society Women’s Committee Survey on the Gender and Ethnic Balance of Academic Economics 2010," Discussion Papers 11/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.