Report NEP-HPE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian S. Ferguson, 2013. "Lectures on John Maynard Keynes’ General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money (1): Chapter One, Background and Historical Setting," Working Papers 1306, University of Guelph, Department of Economics.
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan & Potts, Nick & Gusev, Alexey & Cooney, Brendan, 2013. "The Unmaking of Marx’s Capital: Heinrich’s Attempt to Eliminate Marx’s Crisis Theory," MPRA Paper 48535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2013.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2012. "How to make the economics profession socially useful? (A reaction to George Soros’ lectures and INET’s activities)," MPRA Paper 48482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2013. "On the Existence of Approximated Equilibria and Sharing-Rule Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00846143, HAL.
- L.C. Blanco & M. Mitka & K.Mumford & J. Roman, 2013. "The Gender Balance of Academic Economics 2012: Royal Economic Society Womenâ€™s Committee Survey," Discussion Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Michał Gradzewicz & Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "Do We Really Need to Start From Scratch? Economic Theory on Economic Crises," Working Papers 2013-17, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Lombardi, Michele & Miyagishima, Kaname & Veneziani, Roberto, 2013. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," MPRA Paper 48458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Grieve, 2013. "Nearer to Straffa than Marx: Adam Smith on productive and unproductive labour," Working Papers 1304, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2013. "Make humans randomize," TWI Research Paper Series 83, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko & Diego Moreno & Aner Sela & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2013. "Tullock Contests With Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 1303, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2013. "Efficiency in strategic form games: A little trust can go a long way," Discussion Papers 13/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Skouras, Thanos & Kitromilides, Yiannis, 2013. "The irresistible charm of the Microfoundations, or the overwhelming force of the discipline's Hard Core?," MPRA Paper 48372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Herz & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2013. "Market experience is a reference point in judgments of fairness," ECON - Working Papers 128, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Beraldo, Sergio & Filoso, Valerio & Marco, Stimolo, 2013. "Endogenous Preferences and Conformity: Evidence From a Pilot Experiment," MPRA Paper 48539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tausch, Arno, 2013. "The hallmarks of crisis. A new center-periphery perspective on long cycles," MPRA Paper 48356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, 2013. "Where Do Thin Tails Come From?," Papers 1307.6695, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.