Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Others with number 0210004.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 28 Oct 2002
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF; pages: 16
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://184.108.40.206
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2002-11-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2002-11-04 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2002-11-04 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2002-11-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2002-11-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Throsby,David, 2000.
"Economics and Culture,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586399, November.
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Storper, Michael, 1989. "The Transition to Flexible Specialisation in the U.S. Film Industry: External Economies, the Division of Labour, and the Crossing of Industrial Divides," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 273-305, June.
- Antonio Russo & Alan Quaglieri DomÃƒÂnguez, 2011. "Creative workers and regional development. Towards a classification of spatial effects," ERSA conference papers ersa11p65, European Regional Science Association.
- Bucci, Alberto & Segre, Giovanna, 2011. "Culture and human capital in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 279-293, December.
- Allen J Scott, 2005. "Cultural-Products Industries And Urban Economic Development: Prospects For Growth And Market Contestation In Global Context," Urban/Regional 0511005, EconWPA.
- Friel Martha & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Make Material Cultural Heritage Work," EBLA Working Papers 200710, University of Turin.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Nuccio, Massimiliano, 2012. "Music consumption at the dawn of the music industry: the rise of a cultural fad," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201217, University of Turin.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Why do creative industries cluster? An analysis of the determinants of clustering of creative industries," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0902, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Tiziana Cuccia, 2012. "Is it worth being inscribed in the world heritage list? A case study of “The Baroque cities in Val di Noto” (Sicily)," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 169-190.
- Affortunato Francesca & Castagna Alina & Crociata Alessandro & D'Angelo Francesca, 2010. "Evaluating The Culture-Led Regeneration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 1062-1066, December.
- Christian Barrère & Sophie Delabruyère, 2011. "Intellectual property rights on creativity and heritage: the case of the fashion industry," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 305-339, December.
- Chilese Erica & Russo Antonio Paolo, 2009. "Urban fashion policies: lessons from the Barcelona catwalks," EBLA Working Papers 200803, University of Turin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.