Report NEP-LAW-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Lee & Enrico Moretti & Matthew J. Butler, 2002. "Credibility and Policy Convergence: Evidence from U.S. House Roll Call Voting Records," NBER Working Papers 9315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winand Emons, 2002. "Subgame Perfect Punishment for Repeat Offenders," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0211, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others, EconWPA 0210004, EconWPA.
- Newbery, D., 2002. "Regulatory Challenges to European Electricity Liberalisation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0230, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michelle J. White, 2002. "The "Arms Race" on American Roads: The Effect of Heavy Vehicles on Traffic Safety and the Failure of Liability Rules," NBER Working Papers 9302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.