Report NEP-URE-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerald Carlino & N. Edward Coulson, 2002. "Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL," Working Papers 02-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stephen Ross, 2002. "Paired Testing and the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study," Working papers 2002-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nestor Gandelman & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2002. "Tax competition and tax harmonization with evasion," Working Papers 2002-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Enrico Moretti, 2002. "Human Capital Spillovers in Manufacturing: Evidence from Plant-Level Production Functions," NBER Working Papers 9316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.