Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations
AbstractPresented here is the mathematical model with one commodity that includes differential equations relating commodity's production, consumption, and price values. Shown conditions for the fluctuations of these values.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 9710002.
Length: 8 pages
Date of creation: 07 Oct 1997
Date of revision:
Note: 8 pages, Microsoft Word
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop," Macroeconomics 9706008, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process (Part II)," Macroeconomics 0301010, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1999. "Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities," Microeconomics 9903003, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations, and Optimal Behavior of an Interest Rate," Macroeconomics 9802023, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2004. "Mathematical Model of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Absence of Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 0402022, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.