Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy
AbstractPresented here is the mathematical model of business fluctuations, which can be observed in the Economy described by the Input-Output Model of Wassily Leontief. These fluctuations are obtained as a solution of the corresponding matrix differential equations, which interrelate commodities' demand, production, and prices.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 9807007.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 20 Jul 1998
Date of revision:
Note: 9 pages, Microsoft Word
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Krouglov, Alexei, 2006. "Mathematical Dynamics of Economic Growth as Effect of Internal Savings," MPRA Paper 1262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2000. "Time-Space Model of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0004008, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2004. "Mathematical Model of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Absence of Economic Growth," Macroeconomics 0402022, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1999. "Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities," Microeconomics 9903003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.