Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop
AbstractFor the purpose of determining the influence of the amount of savings circulating in national economy on that economy's growth or drop, a discrete mathematical model with one commodity was developed describing its production as a function of joint investments, depreciation, and introduction of technical novelties, and its consumption as a function of current production discounted by the amount of savings repouring into the next phase of commodity's production.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 9706008.
Length: 8 pages
Date of creation: 25 Jun 1997
Date of revision: 25 Jun 1997
Note: 8 pages, Microsoft Word
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://126.96.36.199
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations, and Optimal Behavior of an Interest Rate," Macroeconomics 9802023, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1999. "Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities," Microeconomics 9903003, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.