Mathematical Model of Stock Market Fluctuations in the Absence of Economic Growth
AbstractThere are shown the ordinary differential equations describing the fluctuations of equities, derivatives, and second derivatives on the stock market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0402022.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 09 Feb 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; prepared on Win98; pages: 17
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Stock Market Fluctuations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-02-15 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-02-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2004-02-15 (Risk Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 2003. "Dynamical Elements of the Monetary Theory," Macroeconomics 0306013, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.