Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process (Part II)
AbstractHere I describe the dynamical model of a “pure” inflationary process and give a model-based definition of the inflation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0301010.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 31 Jan 2003
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - PDF; pages: 6
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://220.127.116.11
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.