Mathematical Model of Competitive Impacts between Business Entities
AbstractPresented here is the economical model with one commodity that is produced by two independent business entities. Investigated is the mutual impact of entities on each other, and formally described is the dynamics of competitive behavior. The research techniques and results are based on the author's Continuous-Time Model of Business Fluctuations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Microeconomics with number 9903003.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 30 Mar 1999
Date of revision:
Note: 11 pages, Microsoft Word
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://18.104.22.168
Competitive model; Business fluctuations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Mathematical Model of the Inflationary Process," Macroeconomics 9804001, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Description of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9710002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical Model of Interdependency between Production and Price Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9709002, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Mathematical model of simple business fluctuations," Macroeconomics 9706009, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1998. "Dynamics of Business Fluctuations in the Leontief-type Economy," Macroeconomics 9807007, EconWPA.
- Alexei Krouglov, 1997. "Determination of the Lower and Upper bounds for Savings circulating in National Economy and Impact of these bounds on the Economy's growth or drop," Macroeconomics 9706008, EconWPA, revised 25 Jun 1997.
- Alexei Krouglov, 2000. "Time-Space Model of Business Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0004008, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.