The Impact of the Internet on Financial Markets
AbstractThis paper examines the impact of the Internet on financial markets
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Finance with number 0407010.
Length: 6 pages
Date of creation: 14 Jul 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 6
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Intenet; financial markets;
Other versions of this item:
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-07-18 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2004-07-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2004-07-18 (Network Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schinckus, Christophe, 2008. "The financial simulacrum: The consequences of the symbolization and the computerization of the financial market," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1076-1089, June.
- Fjeldstad, Oystein D & moen, espen & Riis, Christian, 2009. "Competition with Social Externalities," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0qc6c868, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Theodoro D. Cocca, 2002. "Transaktionskostentheoretische Betrachtung des Anlageverhaltens im Online-Handel und deren empirische Evidenz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 439-464, December.
- Christophe Schinckus, 2007. "Sur la pluridisciplinarité contemporaine en finance," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 87(1), pages 247-260.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.