How to Enhance Market Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics of Networks in its series Financial Networks with number _002.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Economides, . "Network Economics with Application to Finance," Financial Networks _004, Economics of Networks.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Nicholas Economides., . "Proposal to the Bank of Greece on the Organization of Primary and Secondary Markets in Greek State Bills, Notes, and Bonds," Financial Networks _005, Economics of Networks.
- Jeffrey Rohlfs, 1974. "A Theory of Interdependent Demand for a Communications Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 16-37, Spring.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence,"
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel , Heiko, 2003. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," Research Discussion Papers 2/2003, Bank of Finland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.