How to Enhance Market Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics of Networks in its series Financial Networks with number _002.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Economides, . "Network Economics with Application to Finance," Financial Networks _004, Economics of Networks.
- Jeffrey Rohlfs, 1974. "A Theory of Interdependent Demand for a Communications Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 16-37, Spring.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Nicholas Economides., . "Proposal to the Bank of Greece on the Organization of Primary and Secondary Markets in Greek State Bills, Notes, and Bonds," Financial Networks _005, Economics of Networks.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Schmiedel , Heiko, 2003.
"Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence,"
Research Discussion Papers
2/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Iftekhar Hasan & Heiko Schmiedel, 2004. "Do networks in the stock exchange industry pay off? European evidence," International Finance 0405002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.