Retirement Expectations and Realizations: The Role of Health Shocks and Economic Factors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania in its series Pension Research Council Working Papers with number 98-18.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Forecasting Retirement Needs and Retirement Wealth. 2000: 274-287.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Debra S. Dwyer, 2003. "What to Expect when you are Expecting Rationality: Testing Rational Expectations using Micro Data," Working Papers wp037, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Katherine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2004.
"Work and Retirement Plans among Older Americans,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
04-105, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Katherine G. Abraham & Susan N. Houseman, 2005. "Work and Retirement Plans among Older Americans," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Robert L. Clark & Olivia S. Mitchell (ed.), Reinventing the Retirement Paradigm, pages 70-91 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bender, Keith A., 2012. "An analysis of well-being in retirement: The role of pensions, health, and ‘voluntariness’ of retirement," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 424-433.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Stillman, Steven, 2006.
"The Retirement Expectations of Middle-Aged Individuals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Steve Stillman, 2006. "The Retirement Expectations of Middle-Aged Individuals," CEPR Discussion Papers 540, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Whelan, Kenneth T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hallock, Kevin F. & Seeber, Ronald L., 2011.
"Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth T. Whelan & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Kevin F. Hallock & Ronald L. Seeber, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 17538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Debra Dwyer, 2002. "Retirement Expectations Formation Using the Health and Retirement Study," Department of Economics Working Papers 02-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Jun 2002.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Announcing an Increase in the State Pension Age and the Recession: Which Mattered More for Expected Retirement Ages?," IZA Discussion Papers 6325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kleinjans, Kristin J. & Larsen, Mona, 2011. "The Effect of an Acute Health Shock on Work Behavior: Evidence from Different Health Care Regimes," IZA Discussion Papers 5843, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benitez-Silva, Hugo & Dwyer, Debra S., 2006.
"Expectation formation of older married couples and the rational expectations hypothesis,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 191-218, April.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Debra S. Dwyer, 2003. "Expectation Formation of Older Married Couples and the Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Working Papers wp062, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Larsen, Mona, 2007. "Health Shocks and Retirement: The Role of Welfare State Institutions," MPRA Paper 15497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.